Fearless | Carl Grimes

Par CHAIRHANDLERR

[NEGAN'S DAUGHTER] It's understandable that everyone's afraid of me, I guess that's what comes with the packa... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

8

4.5K 201 141
Par CHAIRHANDLERR

Harley
I slowly open my eyes and groan.

as I try to lift myself off the dusty floor of the store, I feel something hold me down.

"What the hell?.." I mumble under my breath. I look down and see an arm wrapped around my waist.

I blink a couple times to wake myself up a little more and realize who it was.

Carl's arm was wrapped around my waist as he was sleeping soundly.

"Gahh!" I gasp and quickly stand up. "The hell?!" I whisper yell.

He mumbles something under his breath and turns over.

I scoff and run my hand through my hair and sigh.

I walk towards the window and open the blinds. I squint as the morning light hits my eyes.

The walkers are gone..

I pick up my bag off the floor and walk over to the sleeping boy. "Hey, idiot. Wake up" I nudge his side with my foot.

He groans and turns over. "Five more minutes dad.." he mumbles and I raise my eyebrow. "Do I look like you're dad, dumbass?!" I yell and he jolts awake.

He squints at me with his fatigue-covered eyes and sighs.

I smile and nudge him again. "Cmon, get up, we gotta go.." I say and reach my hand down, offering to help him up.

He looks at my hand, then at me. "Hurry up, will ya?" I ask and he sighs, grabbing ahold of my hand.

I pull him up and he stumbles forewords. "They're gone, we can go now.." I say and he nods, grabbing his bag.

We pull the couch away from the double doors and open them.

I grab onto my backpack and we start walking.

"I'll walk you to your place." I say. "No, I'll walk you to yours" he says.

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" I raise my eyebrow and look at him.

"I guess.." he mumbles. "Besides, I'd rather deal with my dad's shit later than now.." I mumble and he sighs.

"I'm sorry for you.."

"Don't be," I say. "He doesn't hurt me."

"Much.." I sigh and he shakes his head.

"That's still isn't good, Harley" he says as we walk through the thick forest.

"Whatever.." I mutter.
_________

"Here we are" I say as I see Alexandria in view.

"This is as far as I can go." I say as I stop walking behind the large gates.

"Alright.." he says as I smile, "cya!" I say and start walking back into the forest.

About a minute later I hear Carl call my name. I turn around, still close to the gates.

"What?" I say and he motions me to come over to him. "Hurry!" He whisper/yells.

I tilt my head to the side in confusion as I run towards him. I run to the entrance of the gates where he stood.

He suddenly grabs me and pulls me to the side of the gate opening. "What'd-" he cuts me off my slapping his hand over my mouth.

"Shh, listen. Your dads here.." he whispers in my ear from behind me.

I listen closer and hear my dad's voice. "It's been a week now, Rick! You surely have the supplies we need" my dad says from inside the gates.

"Someone is on a run right now.. they won't be here until tomorrow" I hear Rick's voice reply.

He lets go of me and I peek inside the gates.

They're talking was now inaudible for us to hear.

I slowly walk inside the gates, "Harley what are you doing?!" Carl yells in a whisper.

I turn to him and put my finger to my lips, "shut up.." I mumble and he sighs.

He walks in after me, "Harley?!" I hear my dad's voice yell in anger.

"Shit.." I mumble and Carl's eyes widen.

Carl and I step into view and I bite my lip.

My dad turns to Rick, "one moment" he says then walks over to me.

"Dad I can explai-"

Slap!

I stumble back from the force of his hand colliding with my cheek.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" He yells and I fall onto my knees, holding onto my cheek.

"S-Shit!" I hiss and he pulls me up by my shirt.

"I had 7 people look for you!" He yells and I glare at him.

"We got stuck in a store, running away from walkers!" Carl interrupts and my dad looks at him.

He lets go of me and I fall onto my knees again.

"Now what were you doing with my daughter?" He asks, getting closer to Carl as he glares at him.

"We weren't doing anything" I say as I stand up.

"We were just caught in the herd in the same place at the same time" he replies and I nod.

"We had to stay overnight." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Huh.." he mutters and I nod.

"I even got the supplies you wanted." I said and open my bag to show him the ammo and other supplies I got.

He sighs and rubs the back of his neck.

"Alright-"

"Negan, we got two people over here trying to hide the weapons from us"

He turns around and chuckles, I see two saviors holding two other men. "Huh.." my dad raises his eyebrow.

"Put them in the car." He replies and the saviors nod and drag them into one of the trucks.

"Harley get in the car." My dad points Lucille at me and I sigh. "Alright." I say and walk towards the car.

I get in the car, Carl stares at me through the window. "I think we're done here Rick." My dad says.

He gets in the car and rolls down his window. "I'll be back tomorrow." He says and backs up and drives out of the safe zone.
______

"Harley, put the ammo back in the weapons room" my dad says and I nod.

As I open my bag to take out the supplies, a folded piece of paper falls out.

I raise my eyebrow as I bend down to pick up the note.

I unfold the paper and see a handwritten note on it.

See you soon
-Grimes
_____________

35 votes and comments
=
New chapter

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

456K 13.6K 68
✧ ཻུ۪۪. love is the most beautiful of dreams , and the worst of nightmares . . . the walking dead | seasons...
42.4K 1.6K 37
"You're just a little outlaw, aren't you?"
79.6K 1.1K 103
Sarah, a young girl stripped away from her parents at the beginning of the apocalypse, fights with everything in her each day. Her only family at thi...
82.5K 3.9K 32
"y-you think I'm insane.. don't you, darling?" His voice dripped of cruelty and numbness as he struggled to break free of his tight straight jacket...