Maggots › Demonic OCs

By savingosiris

character charts + biographies for one of my original novels, "house of flies." certain ones will be open for... More

house of flies
amalee †
isaac ☾
dio ☨
ani ✞

arrun ☥

45 4 2
By savingosiris

will you save my life or just say goodbye?

nomine:
| arrun damolin

aetate:
| 21 years old
| egyptian ethnicity
| american nationality

corporis:
| 185 lbs [84 kg]
| 5'11" [180 cm]
| male ♂
| athletic build

faciem:
| black hair
| cool-toned olive skin
| ebony eyes

genus:
| while arrun is not usually seen as the typical pretty boy, he is quite charming in a cool, athletic way. he is of average height, but his muscular build makes him appear shorter and stockier than he is. his semi-deep skin is very cool and grey in undertone, while his hair and eyes are a deep, warm brown. just like his personality, arrun's facial features are sharp and intense. he has arched brows and upwards-angled eyes, a sharp nose between them. His lips are full yet wide, though his narrow jaw makes them appear bigger too. he often has a bit of scruffy facial hair just along his chin. in terms of style, arrun wears nothing but long sleeves, usually athletic thermals, and jeans. no matter how hot it is, he sometimes even wears a jacket. it's in his best interest to hide any scars and noticeable features underneath that would catch eyes.

relationes:
| tara damolin: mother [deceased]
| ryan damolin: father [deceased]
| akins damolin: brother [missing]
| amalee: love interest
| dio: best friend + later nemesis

scaena:
| arrun is rather new when it comes to the world of demons. in fact, misfortune was the last thing he expected out of his life. he grew up a prodigy, an insanely skilled soccer player and a straight a's honor student. by the time he was a senior in high school, he was granted full-rides scholarships to multiple colleges. both an excellent athlete and an honor student, arrun was very close to having a good life ahead of him. his older brother, however, had different plans. akins, two years older, was always more of a trouble child. their brotherly bond broke when arrun was nineteen. he came home from school to find akins had murdered their father and was preparing to do the same to their mother.

that moment itself broke arrun's heart, knowing that his beloved older brother had already turned dark. but the fact that he wasn't able to save his mother and instead watched her throat be slit right before him set him off. they fought violently afterwards, but akins got away. as soon as arrun discovered the reality of demons, he was convinced that his brother had been possessed by one as well. he even has asked his patron demon, naberius, yet naberius endlessly tells him that his brother acted off his own free will. arrun still refuses to believe it tho, and it's a main part that keep him fighting in favor of the light.

though in time arrun does find his brother, and realize the truth in the fact that akins really was and is mentally ill and homicidal, and he was overcome by darkness. the only thing able to pull him back to the light was amalee, to which he is forever grateful to her.

demonia:
| arrun evolved into a well-rounded werewolf of sorts. his body, bones and all, entirely transform, though he does not drop too all fours like a typical wolf. his hind legs are bent oddly and his face sprouts a snout until he somewhat resembles the jackal-headed anubis representations that his egyptian ancestors depicted. it gives him the advantage of running on all fours like a proper wolf yet fighting with the balance and coordination of a biped. his strength and speed as well as senses are increased in both human and werewolf forms. his bones and skin are reinforced, making him hard to break. He can resist very cold and hot temperatures alike, which makes it okay for him to wear whatever clothing he desires.

dilectio:
| as passionate and loyal as the dog he is so closely related to, arrun loves one and only one; amalee. when they first met, he kept his feelings to himself in fear of interfering with dio. though as dio turned evil, arrun no longer held back. he constantly reminds her that he admires her strength, awes at her beauty, and respects her ferocity. although naberius intended for arrun to be a creature who used logic and strength for evil, arrun's rather pure heart uses his abilities for love and light. 

praeferentiae:
| likes: arrun is attracted to the "dark and dangerous" types. he likes the dark hair, eyes, and often even skin, as he finds them alluring. he prefers very feminine style and positive demeanor. someone spiritual like him is important, too.
| dislikes: though hannah is like a sister to him, arrun wouldn't stand dating her. he hates flashy girls or the bimbo types, girls who sell themselves short of their potential.

lineamenta:
| he stress eats. when he is nervous or anxious, he'll do anything like chewing gum or plastic straws in his drinks, biting nails or the strings of his jacket, or just straight out bingeing on food.
| he's a scaredy cat. if you startle him, he may little jump and/or hiss like a cat. ironic, considering his abilities.
| he's good with people & animals. one of arrun's few prides and talents is that he enjoys being around both people and animals. he likes vivid conversation but also the quiet comfort of animals.

patron demon of goetia:
| the twenty-fourth spirit, naberius / cerberus, a most valiant marquis-rank goetia demon. despite the connotation of being a war-ravaging wolf, naberius is quite cunning with arts and sciences and holds nothing more important than honor itself. governing nineteen legions of spirits, naberius has the potential to inflict pain on anyone.

❝naberius is a most valliant marquiz, & appeareth in ye forme of a black crow, fluttering about the circle, & when he speaketh it is with a hoarse voice; he maketh men cunning in all arts & siences, but especially in ye art of rhetoric; he restoreth lost dignity and honours.❞

— lesser key of solomon

faceclaim:
| fady elsayed

soondtrack:
❝night music❞ — dio

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.4K 194
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
64.5K 6.2K 124
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
46.5K 754 11
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
292K 39.7K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း