[Mother of who?!]

By LeTiffany

You're a normal ninja in Konohagakure, and your life was nothing but perfect. You had achieved your goal of b... More

| 00 | Prologue |
| 01 | To Cling? That's A Baby's Job |
| 02 | Are You Serious? |
| 03 | Mama! |
| 05 | Don't Steal My Mama! |
| 06 | Introductions |
| 07 | Training Session |
| 08 | Me? A sensei? No |
| 09 | The Bloody C-Rank Mission |
| Special Chapter | Third Arc Special | Tifa-Tifa Interviews, Start! |
| 10 | Stolen & Naruto's Leaving?! |
| 11 | Interrogation |
| 12 | Experimentation: Begin |
| 13 | Base Revealed |
| 14 | Why? |
| 15 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 1] |
| 16 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 2] |
| 17 | Fight For What You Love |
| 18 | Termination: Complete |
| 19 | Re-United |
| 20 | Home Arrival |
| Crack!Fic | If This Series Was Dubbed By 4Kids |
| 21 | Spring Festival? |
| 22 | Singing Competition! |
| 23 | Boom, Crash, Bash! [Name]'s Here to Kick Ass! |
| 24 | Cure? |
| 25 | Back To Normal |
| 26 | Epilogue |

| 04 | Family |

10.2K 379 41
By LeTiffany

Sorry if I haven't posted in like...2-3 days. I've been busy studying. Anyways! If you must know, my uploading status is one chapter for one fanfiction per day. Unless I'm really impatient and excited. 

FEEDBACK: Helps. Greatly.

WARNING: Foul Language. Fluff. Crack!

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own the manga/anime Naruto or its characters. I only own the story plot and the Original Characters (OC) I create. All credits towards Naruto should go to Masashi Kishimoto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: No Current Effects |

Your left eye twitched as you tried to ignore the snickers coming out from Naruto's mouth. And maybe the sound of Sakura punching and scolding him. And maybe the fact that two two-year-olds were pulling on your hair possessively. Okay, you just wanted to ignore everything around you right now. The lump in your mind had turned into a massive head-ache, and you weren't quite sure as to how you were standing up. You just wanted to throw everything in your hands (which was apparently Jishima and Kakashi) away, walk home alone, and slump in your bed for 2 weeks. You winced as the honey-eyed child pulled your hair again. Oh, yeah. Your patience was wearing thin.

| [(*)] | Opening Theme: Drive Alive by Lead Family ; 家族 Music: Naruto OST Album 2 // Song - Afternoon of Konoha Effects: No Current Effects |

"[N-Name]-san? D-Daijobu desuka?"

You were currently back in your house, and you were happy to be there. Except for the fact that you had guests. Your head drooped down as soon as your neck somehow forced it up. Your eye-lids felt heavy, like lead in water, and they kept falling, before flying up again.

"I-I'm fine...just a little...tired."

Sakura looked at you with concerned eyes, as you once again nearly fell on Naruto. She creased her eye-brows before sighing.

"Ano, [Name]-san? Why don't I look after the children for a while, so you can get some sleep?"

Your ears perked up at her offer - including Kakashi's and Jishima's. You managed to crack a tired smile, before nodding.

"Mm. That would be nice, Sakura-chan. Arigato," you slurred, your vision getting blurry.

She nodded back at you, before standing up. You then proceeded to push the two confused toddlers into her arms. You thanked her again, before pushing her and Naruto out of your door, slamming it a little too hard than planned.

You sighed, as your back leaned on the wooden door, before you slid to the floor. You then quickly stood up again, before walking into your bedroom, and slumping on the bed.

You were out the minute your head met your pillow.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: No Current Effects |

"Hmm...Sakura-chan, why did you even agree to babysit them for [Name]-nee-chan [1]?"

"Urusai, ne, Naruto. It's for [Name]-san. She's helped us so much [2], it would be nice to help her for a while."

"Ehh. Demo, does Kakashi really have to mess with my face? And why does Jishi [3] keep crying?"

"Urusai, Naruto."

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 2 // Song - Daylight of Konoha Effects: No Current Effects |

You opened your eyes, as you looked around, to find yourself at the front of your house [4].

"Mmm. 'Kaa-san! I'm leaving!"

"Ah, hai, [Name]-chan! Have fun at the academy!"

"Fun is for children!"

"Which is what you are!"

"'KAA-SAN!"

A melodic laugh came from inside the building, as an eleven-year-old [h/c]-haired girl burst through the door. You froze.

Is this...a dream?

Your eyes widened when the younger version of you walked right through you. You looked down at your body, only to find it transparent. You turned your head when you heard mini-you singing. You smiled at her figure sadly, as you followed her, walking towards the academy.

"Sha-la-la~ Itsuka kitto, boku wa te ni suranda. Hakanaki, mune ni sotto, hikari moete, yuke~ [5]"

You pushed the urge to frown away. The song sounded so old now that it was coming out of mini-you's mouth. You smiled anyways, and continued to walk alongside her.

You then both arrived at the academy, where you saw some your old friends' young faces. Your smile grew when you saw mini-Naruto running towards you (or in this case, mini-you).

"[Name]-nee-chan!"

Mini-you laughed as mini-Naruto slammed his little body into hers. You watched the old memory unfold in front of your eyes.

"Ne, Naru-kun,"

Your eyes widened, and you stuttered out incoherent words.

NARU-KUN?!

"Did you get your report card yet?"

"Nah. But I'll bet it'll be great!"

Mini-you laughed as she ruffled his hair.

"You think?"

"Hey!"

You continued to watch with sad eyes, as some of your relatives surrounded her figure.

| [(*)] | Music: Naruto OST Album 1 // Song - Sadness and Sorrow Effects: No Current Effects |

The scene then changed. The background swirled, before another unwanted memory met your eyes.

"'Kaa-san! Tadaima!"

Your breath hitched in your throat when mini-you heard no answer.

"'Kaa-san?"

Your eyes widened when she walked into the living room.

"Oi, 'kaa-san!"

Your hands shook dangerously as she walked towards the kitchen.

Oh, please...don't go...

Your eyes brimmed with tears as you heard her scream.

"OKAA-SAN!"

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: No Current Effects |

You were brought awake by something tight constricting your chest, as you sat up quickly and started to wheeze, your heart branding a tattoo against your chest as it pounded against your ribs. You panted, as you looked down at your sweaty palms, before sighing, and running your hand through your [h/c]-coloured locks.

It was just a dream...

You continued to pant, as the tears that had brimmed your eyes in your dream were bought into reality. You refused to cry though, as you quickly wiped them away.

Oh, who am I kidding?

Your shoulders shook, before you pushed your face into your hands as heart-wrenching sobs came from your mouth. The gloomy tension wrapped around your body, and your tears streamed down your face.

'Kaa-san...'tou-san...

You sobbed even louder, not caring if anyone was eaves-dropping anymore.

I've lost everything.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: No Current Effects |

You sniffled as you rubbed at your puffy red eyes. Again. You didn't know how long you were busy letting out your sorrows, and your eyes were too tired to check the clock. So you sat there, on the bed, knees bought up to your chin as you wrapped your arms around your face. You looked out the window that lead to your garden longingly. Ever since the incident, you hadn't even visited your once-was home. You were pretty sure the garden would be dead, and the building would be full of four-years worth of dust, but you couldn't keep the urge to visit your home away. Sighing, you flipped off your bed, before stretching. You then looked at the clock.

4:46 PM.

Your eyes widened.

That late?!

You scrambled out of your room, as you quickly grabbed your old house keys that hung on a hook by the kitchen counter. You then opened the door, before walking out and slamming it behind you.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: No Current Effects |

"[Name]-san!"

Naruto growled in annoyance as he once again rang the bell.

"Oi! [Name]-nee-chan! Open up!"

He knocked on your grated fly-door. He groaned, before slamming his head on it.

"[Name]-san!"

He sighed.

"Don't bother, Sakura-chan. She's probably off gambling or something..."

"NARUTO!"

Whack.

"ITIE!"

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene Effects: Thumps, Foosteps, Wooden Floor Boards Creaking |

"ACHOO!"

You sniffed, before rubbing your nose. It was either someone was talking behind your back, or because of the dust. You had a feeling it was the former, but logic said the latter. The dust stung your eyes, making them teary again, but you seemingly didn't care. You walked through the old cob-webbed filled corridor, before coming to a stop at your old bedroom. You smiled, before pushing open the ajar door.

Everything was still the same. The shelves, your books, your lamp, your TV. You sighed, before walking towards the window, ignoring the bugs that skittered around your feet at the approaching giant. You glanced out of it, not expecting to see anything, before you froze. Your heart-beat raced, as you went sickly-pale. Quickly running out the door, you didn't even bother to close it behind you, as you ran as fast as you could (which was pretty fast) away from the building.

Outside the window, was a hooded figure, not too faraway from the window.

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

"Aish...maybe she is out gambling..."

"Naruto! Don't you dare say that!"

"But it's like 5:00 PM. She should be home by now-"

"URUSAI!"

Thump!

"ITIE!"

You came to a stop as you raised an eye-brow from the commotion that came from your front door. Walking towards it, you smirked in amusement.

"What the hell are you two doing?"

Naruto and Sakura froze, before slowly turning their heads towards you.

"[Name]-nee-chan!"

"[Name]-san!"

They both called out to you in unison, and you winced at the volume.

"I'm right here you know..."

"Ah! Gomenesai!"

You sighed, before laughing.

"Ah! Here's Kakashi and Jishima!"

Sakura tentatively pushed him into your arms, eyeing you for your reaction.

You were about to pull them off when you realised something. They were like you. They had lost their parents at a young age, heck, they lost them both when they were even younger than you (research doesn't hurt)!

Sakura's eyes widened in surprise when you actually hugged them to make sure they wouldn't fall instead of trying to pull them off your shirt. You smiled.

"Mmm. Arigato, Sakura, Naru-kun," a closed-eye lopsided smile made its way onto your face.

"NARU-KUN?!"

"[N-N-Name]-nee-chan?!"

You laughed at their faces, as Naruto's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets.

"W-W-W-What"s gotten into you, [Name]-nee-chan?! Did you really go gambling?!"

You laughed again, before your smile was replaced by a scowl.

"'YA THINK, NARUTO?!"

Bonk!

"ITIE!"

You huffily puffed your cheeks out, before smiling wistfully.

"Shinai [6], Naru-kun. I just...I don't really know how to explain it to you..."

"Ehhh, please, [Name]-nee-chan?"

You sighed.

"I...I visited the house," you emphasized the last word, and Naruto's eye-brows rose.

"You what?!"

| [(*)] | Ending Theme: Funky Days! by Lead Family ; 家族 ; End |

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] = I'm gonna have Naruto-kun call you 'nee-chan' (big sister) now, 'kay?

[2] = (cough) Training, missions (cough).

[3] = Jishi is Jishima's nick-name~

[4] = Your current house is a new one. There was one you used to live in, with your family.

[5] = Yes, it's Hotaru no Hikari. I could NOT think of any other song that fitted well as something mini-you would sing out, and a lullaby.

[6] = Translation: No.

Okay, let's stop there~ Anyways, this chapter is so long...so I hope it'll make up for my laziness.

UPDATE: Readers, I have decided to enter this story into the Watty Awards 2012 - since it is finished. I could seriously use all the votes, reads, and comments I can get. Thank you, readers!

Next time: | 05 | Don't Steal My Mama! |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 13.4K 44
I'm (Y/n) (L/n), although my last name is not known to many people. I used to have a happy and chill childhood in a small hidden village from the Lan...
575K 7.2K 56
What if naruto parents never died? What if naruto had a younger siblings? What if naruto was neglected? Find out the journey of a young boy who is ne...
42.5K 1.6K 58
[[COMPLETED]] Naruto Uzumaki was living his life, he had wealth, health, fame and pretty much everything like having a son and a daughter named Borut...