Don't Touch Me ||Complete|| {...

By Kim_Seorin

"Screw off" "What if I don't want to?" "I'll make you" "Really? Come and show me then" A girl who isn't who... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Tagged!!
THE TEASERS ARE KILLING ME!!!
Chapter 10
BTS IS KILLING ME!!!
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
OMG!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Teaser
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Ending Note
Alternate Ending??
Chapter 26
Please Read
Mini shout out

Chapter 12

4.8K 159 101
By Kim_Seorin

Author's POV
"So where are we going to go for spring break guys?" Jungkook asked. The group of college friends were eating at the girl's place, discussing what they could do for spring break, since it was already next week.

"Maybe we can go to my personal land just a 6 hour drive from here." Taehyung offered.

"What makes it so interesting?" Lisa asked.

"We can do a lot of stuff there, jet skiing, parasailing, there's even a indoor jacuzzi spa just in case you girls just want to hang out and rest" Jimin said.

"Sounds like fun!" Bora exclaimed.

"Sounds nice, but I probably won't be with you guys for spring break" Ji Eun said. All of them fell silent while the female kept on chewing her food until she look back up again to see her friends staring at they as if she admitted to murdering someone. "What?" She asked then took another bite of her noodles.

"How come you can't come Unnie " Scarlet asked her.

"I have a lot of stuff planned already, I have a photo shoot next Friday, I have an event to attend tomorrow night, I haven't visited my aunt and uncle in a long time. Plus so much more so yeah" Ji Eun answered.

"What about after all that?" Jimin asked.

"Maybe I don't know" Ji Eun answered. They all sighed then continued to eat and talk.

*Marimba Ringtone*

I pick up my phone to see, Chanyeol calling me.

Yeoboseyo?

Did you buy your dress yet?

Yeah

Ok, the event starts at 6:30 in the evening and don't be late.

Ok thanks Yeolie

Yeah yeah, wait don't call me that.

I already did, bye

I laughed a bit then hung up before he would scold me.

"Who was that Unnie?" Scarlet asked.

"My manager, he's reminding me of the event tomorrow night" I answered.

"Ooh does that mean you're going to have a escort?" Hyuna asked with sly smile on her face.

"I don't know, probably not since no one has tried to ask me" I said then stood up to throw away my paper plate. "Call me if you need anything, I'll be in my room" I walked inside my room and decided to read more of my book.

Jimin's POV
"Why don't you ask her!" They all yelled once Ji Eun left the room.

"What? Why me?" I asked.

"Cause it's obvious that you like her" Jungkook answered. I hit him in the back of the head.

"Yah oppa!" Scarlet yelled then hit me too.

"Well even if I wanted too she'd probably say no"

"You never know Jimin why don't you-"

Ding Dong!!

"I'll get it" Hyolyn said.

"Hello, does Kang Ji Eun live here?" We all looked to see a guy holding a bouquet of roses.

"She does, who are you?"

"I'm Kang Ha Neul, I'm here to talk to her" He said.

Talk to her? Tch more like court her

"Umm...."

"WE'LL GET HER!!" The girls screamed and ran towards Ji Eun's room.

"Please come in" Hyolyn said. The guy said thanks and stood by the door.

"Wait you said your name was Kang Ha Neul right?" Namjoon hyung asked him.

"Yes"

"Hyung I've seen this guy before" Jungkook whispered to me. "He's one of the top 5 models along with Ji Eun"

"What?!" I whisper yelled. I look back at the guy. He did have the material to be a model talk, good looking, I won't be surprised if he knew how to speak fluent English.

No I'm not a homo I'm just saying. Gosh looking at this guy makes me feel even shorter than I already am.

"Looks like you got competition" Yoongi hyung whispered. While the others chuckled a bit.

"Ha Neul oppa! I haven't seen you in so long!" We all turn our heads to see Ji Eun was already there giving him a hug! A FREAKING HUG!!! WHAT WAS WITH CALLING HIM OPPA?!?!

"I missed you, do you mind if we talk for a bit?" Ji Eun nodded and they both headed outside closing the door behind them.

"Daebak! He's really handsome!" Jennie said.

"You think he's going to ask Ji Eun  to be his escort for the event she's going to tomorrow night?" Rose asked.

"Most likely! The guy had flowers!" Lisa said.

"Can you guys stop being fan girls for a minute I'm trying to finish my food" I said irritated.

"Looks like someone is jealous" Bora said.

"Shut up"

Ji Eun's POV
I stepped out with Ha Neul and we engaged in conversation. "So what is it you needed to talk to me about?" I ask even if I already know.

"It's pretty obvious right?" He said gesturing to the flowers.

"What is?"

"You're really going to make me say it"

"Yup, be a man"

"Will you be my date to the event tomorrow night?" He handed me the flowers and I gladly took them.

"Yes I will" He gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

"Ok, then I'll pick you up at 6:00?"

"Yes"

"Ok, I need to get going I'll see you tomorrow" He waved goodbye and left. I smiled to myself then went back inside to see all of the girls looking at me with intense looks.

"So what did you guys talk about?" They asked.

"Well to put it in simplest form I now have a date to the event tomorrow!!" We all squealed and then went into my room to talk about what I'm going to wear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow ow careful" I said. Bora was fixing my hair while Hyuna was doings make up.

"Ok just need to apply some lipstick and you'll be good" Hyuna said.

They continued all the slight hair pulling and accidentally poking my eyes until I looked like the model I am on the magazine covers.

"Ok your stuff inside your bathroom! Hurry up!" They said while I walked to the bathroom. I put on my stuff then went out. "Omo Ji Eun Unnie you look so pretty!" Scarlet said.

"Thank you"

"Do I look ok?" I asked.

"You look beautiful, now come in your date is here" My cousin said barging into the room. Butterflies started to soar in my stomach, I was nervous.

I slowly walked outside with my hand bag, "DAEBAK!!! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!" The guys yelled. I blushed a bit, I looked up at Ha Neul and his mouth was gaped.

"Hey, stop staring" I said trying to cut the awkwardness.

"Oh s-sorry, um let's go so we won't get stuck in traffic" He said.

"Ok, uh guys we're going!" I yelled they yelled back. I grabbed my coat and we left.

I hope this turns out ok.  

Pic of Ji Eun in Media

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 10.6K 51
♛ "That's bullshit," he growled, buttoning up his shirt without even looking at you, "You just want the sex. Don't act like you care about me." ♛ © p...
834K 28.7K 36
" Why are you so obsessed with me?! " " Let's get something straight, you belong to me whether you like or not " " You don't own me " " Not yet "
156K 7.3K 45
" W-what do you want from me? " " I want you ." || Everything was working just fine before Jimin started to receive weird messages from an anonymous...