Complicated Love (a student/t...

By XTurquoiseXandXtealX

Meet Ava, a high school student. She and her best friend, Audrey have vowed to make senior year their best y... More

Complicated Love (a student/teacher relationship)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Stalker
Meeting her father
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Discovered....
Chapter 10
Breakup blues
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's note
Chapter 19
Author's note (I promise it's not bad news)
I've made a decision.
AUTHOR'S NOTE (READ PLEASE)
Revision has begun

Author's Note, not an update...Sorry!

1.5K 9 2
By XTurquoiseXandXtealX

Hello! This is not an update...I’m sorry, don’t hurt me! 

I keep trying to sit down and write this story…but I just can’t get any words out.  It’s like I know what I want to say, but I have no idea what to actually write.  I feel bad, because this is my most popular story and has over 8,000 reads.  I am absolutely speechless, thank you to everyone who has ever read, commented and/or voted for/on my story.  I am so grateful to all of you, but as much as this pains me, I’m going to put this story on hold.  Don’t worry, I’m not deleting it, I could never do that.

Please just bear with me, any of you who are writers should understand how frustrating writer’s block is. 

Thank you

~Kristal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 312 19
Billie Hunter's life seemed perfect from the outside. Her mum married in to a large rich family and money became no object, but she took an instant h...
444K 29.9K 33
Ryker Cooper an undercover private investigator/detective takes a liking to a shy barista Talia Flores, after finally getting to know her and getting...
59.7K 1.6K 27
UNEDITED! "We're just friends, Cam." his eyes go to the left and he avoids my gaze. I walk up to him and he immediately looks up to my eyes, flickeri...
28.3K 710 37
18+ "You can't lie to me Quinn." He reached forward and grabbed her jaw in his hands, forcing a gasp from her mouth. "Not when my name is so fresh on...