II ❤ Love Of My Life; I'll Ne...

By Destinystaymindless

Rappers, Lucas Coly and Demetrius Harris Singers, Chris Brown and August Alsina Internet Sensations Willie Fr... More

LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.1)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.2)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.3)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.4)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.5)
LOML ; Getting To Know Characters (pt.6)
LOML ; A Few Other Characters +More!
LOML ; Today
Surprise? (continued.)
JAMAICA!
LOML ; Later On That Day.
LOML ; Separation.
LOML ; Home Sweet Home.
LOML ; InNout Pt.1
LOML ; InNout Pt.2
LOML ; Studio pt.1
LOML ; Studio pt.2
LOML ; Denim Fashion
LOML ; Demi's Birthday.
LOML ; New-Born.
LOML ; US.
LOML ; Current Situation.
LOML ; Homes pt.1
LOML ; Homes pt.2
LOML ; Differences.
LOML ; Last Day. pt.1
LOML ; Last Day pt.2
LOML ; Summer!
LOML ; Time.
LOML ; Meeting Friends.
LOML ; Cant Let Go.
LOML ; Years Later.
LOML ; Gone.
LOML ; It Was All A Dream ?
LOML ; Chuckee Cheeses
Update!

Surprise?

36 2 1
By Destinystaymindless

(AN // I hope the names of the characters don't confuse you cause I may type their real names or nick names, here are the real and nick name for each characters, starting from the parents, ending with the kids!!!!)

Lucas Coly - will be called  Luc sometimes, father of Nyla Coly and Nari Coly. 

Destiny Harris - sister of Demetrius Harris, mother of Nyla and Nari, will be called  Ny.

Nyla & Nari Coly - daughters of Lucas and Destiny, may be called  NyNy and NaNa sometimes.

Demetrius Harris - brother of Destiny Harris, father of Demetrius JR and Demetria, will be called Mechie.

Aubree Alsina - sister of August Alsina, mother of Demetrius JR and Demetria, will be called Bree.

Demetrius JR & Demetria Harris - son and daughter of Demetrius and Aubree, will be called Meet and Demi.

August Alsina - brother of Aubree, father of Leilani and August JR, will be called  Aug sometimes.

Layla Rosa - will be called Lala, mother of Leilani and August JR.

Leilani & August JR - daughter and son of August and Layla, will be called  Lei and AJ.

Christopher Brown - will be called  Chris, father of Royalty.

Amber Cydney - mother of Royalty, will be called  Ams.

Royalty Brown - will be called  Ro or RoRo.

Willie Fryson III - will be called  Will, father of Malachi and Shantay Fryson.

Kaidence Romaine - cousin of Tatyana Romaine, mother of Malachi and Shantay, will be called Kai.

Malachi & Shantay Fryson - son and daughter of Willie and Kaidence, will be called  Kye and Tay.

Trevor Jackson - will be called  Trev sometimes, father of Aurora and Airan Jackson.

Tatyana Romaine - cousin of Kaidence, mother of Aurora and Airan Jackson, will be called  Taty.

Aurora & Airan Jackson - girl and boy faternal twins of Trevor and Tatyana, may be called  Rori and Rani.

(Anddddd for the extra characters, they'll just only be known as Karrueche, Soulja Boy, Little Rue, Indya, Trey, Jacquees, and Miracle. Thats all!)

*August POV*

Its a beautiful a-s day out here. Since Layla left the house with our daughter Leilani, Its just me and my JR. Layla forgave me but I can still tell that shes not completely over what I did and Im not rushing her to be because I messed up at the end of the day.

AJ - dwaddy ?

Me - yeah son ?

AJ - outswide!

Me - you wanna go outside so I can push you In your toy?

He nodded and cheesed. I got up and grabbed my phone putting It In my pocket, then picked up my son going to our garage. He chose which toy and wanted and I put him In It, leaving out the garage and locking It and the house door, and off I went walking, while pushing him. Its a beautiful day out here, plus I love spending one on one time with my son, hes with his mom most of the time cause I be workin.

My son aint nothing but a goof ball, gets that from me and his momma.

Me - AJ, smile 

He laughed and shook his head no and started to make silly faces. I bet I was just like this at this age. I would ask my sister but shes younger than me so she wasnt even born and she wouldnt remember anyway. 

AJ - dwaddy, lwook! *points*

I turned around and sighed. Why does Miracle always find me ?? Wherever I go, dammit man.

Miracle - oh so you just gone Ignore me and my calls and texts ?!

I Ignored her and proceeded with my son. Shes crazy, I dont want her.

Miracle - AUG! I know you hear me!!

She pushed me and I turned around looking down at her. Okay, this sh-it Is gettin outta hand like we was court ordered not to be around one another almost 2 years ago and now this bitc-h back at It again. Some people just dont learn man, I swear.

Me - look bitc-h, I dont want you!

She was about to slap my a-s but I caught her hands. Im not about to lose Layla and have her upset cause I keep fuc-king round with Miracle, this ends today.

Me - man this sh-it ends today, leave me alone Miracle, forreal.

Miracle - you know Im not doing a damn thing and guess what, you fuc-ked with me, got me knocked up, so now you're stuck with me!

She threw a pregnancy test while walking away. Hey, at least she walked away. I bent down starring at It and that sh-it reads "positive". Man, what am I gonna do??

AJ - dwaddy, what dat?

Me - something you'd never ever wanna see, especially from some girl you dont love and wanna be with, son.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

AJ - mwommy?

Me - I wish It was mommy saying shes pregnant, but Instead Its Miracle.

I kicked the test off the sidewalk and turned around going back home with my son. That sh-it really blew me, me and my son will just chill at home until Layla and Leilani gets back. Dammit man.

*Layla's POV*

Me and my daughter Leilani just left the Ice cream shop. We had a little girl day out, which I havent had with her since her brother AJ was born cause hes a momma's boy and shes a daddy's girl, so Its good that me and her spent one on one time, while AJ and daddy did.

Leilani - and mommy, I have a question

Me - what Is It baby?

Leilani - why Is Miracle so obsessed with daddy? Is she under a spell?

I chuckled lightly. Kids watch too much TV.

Me - no Lei, shes not, she just really likes your daddy.

Leilani - like, like him like him?

Me - yeah, somewhat.

Leilani - but he loves you mommy

Me - I know baby, and I love him.

Sometimes.

Leilani - but If I were you, I would make daddy stop talking to her cause shes bad news, I heard.

Me - and where'd you hear that?

Leilani - Kai, we always have talks.

I shook my head. Of course! Cause Kai talks to the kids like they're older than what they are, but thats just how she Is. Shes very opened with them and they are with her.

Me - where do you wanna go now, baby?

Leilani - can we just stop to the store and get some snacks, then go back home?

Me - of course we can.

I made a U-turn going to the nearest convenient store.

*Leilani's POV*

After we went to the store and got snacks, we went back home to find daddy and AJ on the couch watching TV. They came outside with us and now we're all eating snacks and talking. Well, daddy and mommy mostly talking, me and AJ are eating all the snacks from them.

August - baby I gotta talk to you

Layla - about what, Aug?

August - really? just get up and lets go over there right quick, I dont want the kids to hear, Its a surprise.

YIPPIE! I love surprises! Daddy and mommy walked away then me and AJ looked at one another.

Me - did you have fun today with daddy, AJ?

AJ - uh huh *nods with a stuffed mouth*

Me - oh, what did you guys do?

AJ - we see Miraca!

Me - Miracle??

AJ - *nods* dwaddy curse at ha!

Hmm, thats what she gets though. She needs to leave my daddy alone because shes a weird obsessed freak, she stalks my whole family and all of our friends. Not cool. Not cool at all!

*Willie's POV*

Since Kai really blowing me, and my son need a hair cut and so do I, thats where me and him are about to head.

Me - yo Malachi, you ready?

Malachi - yeah daddy!

Me - alright man, lets go.

We walked out the room and went downstairs where Kai and Tay are.

Me - Tay, daddy bout to take Malachi to get a hair cut, okay baby??

Shantay - otay dwaddy, mwuahhh

She gave me a kiss then ran to her mommy whos eating fruit.

Me - alright Kai, we'll be back In a bit.

Kaidence - mhm alright, and Malachi dont get your hair cut too low 

Malachi - okay mommy, I wont.

He can get his hair cut however he wants It. I shook my head and me and him walked out the door. Kai must be on her period right now or something. She been acting so difficult lately, I have to literally get out the house so me and her wont fight or nothing, and believe me she dont get tired when she fighting. She'll really make you have to fuc-k her little a-s up and thats the last thing I'd ever want to do to her, fighting wise.

*Malachi's POV*

I hopped right In the chair and Immediately started to get my hair cut. Uncle Mechie, and Meet are here. But Meet Is sleep while getting his hair cut, my dad and his dad are getting lined up and talking. I listened closely and heard them talking about Jamaica. My dad Is Jamaican and so Is my mom and Destiny, and Mechie too. I wish I could go there one day, I heard Its lit!

*Kaidence POV*

I answered the phone for my cousin Tatyana.

*convo:*

Me - hello?

Taty - what you doing girl?

Me - nothing, Will and Malachi just left off to the barbers, what you doing?

Taty - with Aurora, just took her to the park now Im about to go get her some food, but guess who I just ran Into?

Me - who, girl?

Taty - Miracle

I can tell she rolled her eyes when she said that, I chuckled.

Me - ugh, none of us can never shake her, the bitc-h Is annoying.

Taty - she aint learn from that a-s whoopen, thats why.

Me - she keep on playin and she will.

Taty laughed.

Me - but girl Will  has been so annoying lately.

Taty - how so?

Me - I dont know, just everything he does has been bothering me lately

Taty - even when he sucks your toes??

Me - even when he sucks my toes.

Taty - woah thats crazy, but If It makes you feel any better, Trev gets on my nerves as well, but I like when he sucks my toes so.

I couldnt help but laugh. Me and my cousin really have these nigga-s suckin on our toes.

Me - I just need a vacation, a nice one too.

Taty - dont need no repeats of Puerto Rico, although that was actually somewhat fun.

Me - I liked It, especially when we dodged the boys.

Taty - of course you did, meanwhile I had to hold my boobs while running.

She does have big boobs for her size.

Me - hey, you werent the only one, Layla and Destiny had too as well.

Taty - sh-it that didnt hold them back, I was about to fall over.

I laughed, I can talk to my cousin alllll day long cause she matches my crazy. I swear. I looked over at my daughter Tay, and she smiled. Man shes a mini me. I swear I looked exactly like her when I was that age.

Shes just everything too me. Her and my son. And not to mention, shes a bomb a-s three year old.

*Demetrius POV*

Me and my son Meet just left the barber shop. We had ran Into Will and Malachi. I had took a photo of my son sleeping, no matter how big he gets thats still my little boy man. It may sound corny and all, but a lot of sh-it he does Is still adorable to me cause hes my son. Except for when he doing dumb sh-it, that sh-it not cute at all. But, we just pulled up back home. I wonder what Aubree and my daughter doing. Me and my son Meet went Inside.

Me - BABY, WE BACK!

I heard little footsteps running and of course I know thats my daughter. I swooped her up right In the air as she giggled and laughed. She love her daddy and I love my baby.

Me - missed us?

Demetria - ya!!

Meet - where mommy at?

Demetria - she, ummm, dere! *points*

We turned seeing Aubree. Look like she been playing In her make-up and hair. But not In a bad way.

Me - you look so pretty baby

Aubree - aww, thanks baby.

Me - *chuckles* look at our son

I showed her the picture of him sleeping.

*Demetrius JR POV*

I looked at the picture of me as well.

Mechie - his a-s was slumped

Aubree - *giggles* I see, awww mommys baby so cute!

She pinched my cheeks and I smiled then removed her hands once the pinch got tighter.

Me - ow mommy 

Aubree - sorry, you know I have on nails.

She kissed my cheek and I smiled. 

Mechie - soooo, I got a surprise for yall.

Aubree - you do?

Me - well what are you waiting for, tell us!

Mechie - alright, lets all huddle.

My dad Is extra, but we all huddled then he screamed. We all covered our ears and starred at him.

Aubree - you're so childish Mechie *smacks him*

Mechie - but you love It 

Aubree - not It... just you.

He smiled and kissed her.

Me/Demetria - ewwww mommy and daddy

They laughed then stopped kissing. I wonder If hes serious about a surprise though, I love surprises!

*Aubree's POV*

Currently trying something new with my hair and self. I always wear my hair down so I decided to wear It up... kind of. I think Its really cute, too. And my man loves It so, bonus!

Mechie - I like this but will It come out If I pull It?

I chuckled. Boys are so weird when I comes to hair, they always ask the most dumbest or weirdest questions, the answers be so obvious too.

Me - yes Mechie, yes It will. Its not mine.

Mechie - why didnt you do It with your real hair then? Its long

Me - I know but I just thought It looked better this way

Mechie - okay baby

I got In bed with him and laid on top of him.

Me - I like your hair cut, Its cute, you look like our son.

Mechie - I like your hair, Its cute, you look like our daughter.

We both just cute as hell then cause are kids are so adorable. Speaking of adorable, our daughter and son came In.

Me - hey Demi, hey Meet

Demetria - hiiii mwommyyy

Meet - dad, dad, whats the surprise!!?

Mechie - you really wanna know, like really, reaaaally wanna know?

Demetria - *nods* willy!

We all chuckled at Demi, shes so cute thats Its funny.

Mechie - alright... the surprise Is-

*Amber's POV*

Im home alone, by myself. Chris took Royalty out somewhere to have fun since she told him Im so boring now and dont take her nowhere nomore. Truth Is, I been really tired lately. But Im loving this peace and quiet, not to mention the sun has me glowing, life's great. *phone rings* Its Destiny.

*convo:*

Me - hey girly

Ny - hey, how you holding up?

Me - Im good, home alone, Chris took Ro out.

Ny - enjoying the peace, huh?

Me - of course, sounds like you're not, though.

Ny - now you know Its never a peaceful moment here, all these two brats do Is cry, and Luc never really here so I be stuck dealing with they none sense.

Me - you know they're daddys girls

Ny - yea well daddy need to keep them all the time, and he said he was on his way like 3 hours ago and still not- oh I hear the door, Ima call you back.

Me - *chuckles* dont hurt him, and okay.

Ny - I'll try not too.

I snickered and hung up. Shes so silly. I looked down at my stomach rubbing It. I wonder how life would be with two little Chris's running around here.

*Royalty's POV*

Im really balling on these guys. They're losing to a 6 year old.

Chris - THATS MY BABY! SHES ONLY 6!

I laughed and so did some other people. I love sports, but I wanna be a ballet when I grow up, but I like soccer and basketball too, cause of mommy and daddy. Speaking of mommy, she dont even take me out nomore, only daddy does. And daddy always working so he dont even take me out that much, only sometimes. I think mommy Is getting old, she doesnt look old but she moves like an old person, she only eats and sleeps like an old person, too. Maybe I should tell daddy to buy mommy some vitamins so she can have energy, before we go back home I will tell him!

Me - daddy daddy *tugs the bottom of his shirt*

Chris - yes baby? *picks me up*

Me - can we stop to the store and get mommy some vitamins before we go home, cause she needs energy!

Chris - If you Insist, but I think mommy Is just fine. We just drive her crazy so she sleeps all day so that we cant drive her crazy.

Me - we're gonna drive her crazy no matter what

Chris - thats what I try to tell her

I giggled and daddy put me down.

Chris - alright, one more round then we leave, okay princess?

Me - alright daddy!

*Chris POV*

Once me and Ro got home, I showered while Amber gave her a bath.

Me - baby, these are for you.

Amber - whats this?

Royalty - Vitamins mommy!

Amber - what for?

Royalty - you need energy!

I chuckled. Of course she knows Royalty came up with this.

Amber - why thank you guys.

Me - It was all Royalty's Idea

Amber -Of course, I know my child soooo well.

Me - alright but I need to talk to you baby

Amber - what did you do, Chris?

Me - me? oh nothing, this Is about you.

She looked at me sorta confused.

Amber - we'll talk tonight, I guess.

Me - we will.

I kissed her cheek then picked up Royalty and swooped her around the house as If shes a airplane. I need to know wassup with my baby Amber though, she hasnt been herself lately and Royalty Is right, she hasnt been really energized.

*Destiny's POV*

I got off the phone with Amber once I heard the front door, and I went to the living room seeing Lucas. Our daughters ran up to him and he picked both of them up. Damn 3 hours later and now hes here?

Lucas - hey bab- *gco*

Me - where were you?

Lucas - I was at - *gco*

Me - dont lie to me Lucas 

Lucas - are you going to let me spea- *gco*

Me - 3 damn hours later, you said you were on your way and now you're here!?

Lucas - ahh  my goodness, not today Ny 

Me - what you mean "not today Ny" ?

Tryna say I argue with him everyday or something?!

Me - what you tryna say?

Lucas - Im not tryna argue with you ma

I rolled my eyes.

Me - anyways Nyla and Nari go take a bath

Nyla - but mommyyyy

Me - go Nyla, and take your sister, I'll be there In a minute.

She huffed and picked up her little sister going up the stairs. I turned to Lucas as he placed his hand over his face cause he know Im going to keep asking where he was, and If I dont get a logical answer Im gonna go off. He knows this.

*Lucas POV*

I put my hand over my face as she nagged nagged nagged. Damn man she always wanna turn something so little Into something so big. Sh-it!

Me - yo, shut the fuc-k up *mumbles*

Destiny - oh what you said?

She moved my hand from my face.

Destiny - speak up, dont be a little punk!

I looked at her sucking my teeth. I got up going to the kitchen to get something to drink. 

Destiny - *takes my water* oh you thirsty huh, too bad!

Me - what Is up with you??

Destiny - you still havent answered my question, you know what the fuc-k Is up!

Me - listen, I was with my producer, damn calm down!

Destiny - are you sure?

Me - positive, now give me back my water

I snatched my water from her and she rolled her eyes going up the stairs. I watched her a-s as she walked up, damn, left right left right- *gco*

Destiny - and stop looking at my a-s cause you not about to get none!

I chuckled to myself. She damn crazy If she think I aint getting none of that tonight or any other night.

*Nyla's POV*

Mommy put me and Nari's hair In two ponytails. I ran downstairs to daddy while Nari Is with mommy.

Me - daddddddyyy!

Lucas - hey baby

Me - daddy why Is mommy being mean?

Lucas - what she did?

Me - she popped me cause I wouldnt be still, and she never pops me, she said Im Irritating like you 

Daddy kissed my forehead and hugged me. I laid on his chest and he talked to me.

Lucas - dont worry about It princess, Im gone handle mommy tonight, okay?

I nodded and yawned.

Lucas - you tired?

Me - yes

He picked me up going upstairs. He was about to put me In bed but he heard something In the bathroom and It was mommy and Nari. Nari on the sink as usual.

Nari - dada!

Lucas - hey baby, what yall doing?

Destiny - I was getting up the water they splashed everywhere

Lucas - thats what happens when you have a 6 year old watching her 3 year old sibling

Destiny - shut the fuc-k up, Lucas, always talkin sh-it

Mommy put the towel she used In the laundry basket picking It up, taking It to the laundry room. Daddy took Nari from off of the sink and put us both In our beds and sat on his chair In our room.

Lucas - one day, Ima give yall the world, I promise.

Me - you already give us the world daddy

Nari - mhm *nods and smiles*

He kissed our foreheads then left out the room once he heard mommy yell. She always yelling.

Me - goodnight Nari, I love you 

Nari - *yawns* luv u too Nyny

~~~~~

Comment If you're reading! And vote for me please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 107 23
Two different people come together and make the world a fun ride to get on Keep reading....
41.8K 1.5K 23
Chris Brown Struggles with his sexual preference. He doesn't know if he wants Men or women. He maintains a loving but twisted relationship With Trey...
8.2K 40 18
Emily, a teenager who a junior , been freaking this dude name Chris for a long time, but will things start to change? or will they continue to just...
785K 14.4K 142
y/n imagine book with following artist Chris Brown trey songz Jacob Lattimore August alsina tyga lil wayne roc royal ray ray prodigy Princeton ASA...