Take My Hand, I'll Never Let...

By qxeenmonaababes

Whats up! This is my first story and there will be a sequel if this gets enough reads and stuff. So onto the... More

Meet The Cast and Characters
Chapter 1: The First Day....Not That Bad After All
Chapter 2: The First Day...Not Bad At After All pt.2
Chapter 3: The First Day....Not Bad After All pt.3
Chapter 4: The Next Day..Uh Oh...
Chapter 5: The Next Day...Uh Oh...pt.2
Chapter 6: The Next Day..Uh Oh pt.3
Chapter 7: The Next Day....Uh Oh pt.4
Chapter 8: My Love Your So Beautiful
Chapter 9: The Day After
Chapter 10: The Day After pt.2
Chapter 11: You Can't Stop Me
Chapter 12: At A Family's House
Chapter 13: Just Hold On
Chapter 14: A Day In London Town
Chapter 15: Love Confessions
Chapter 16: Dark Connections
Chapter 17: No Trust
Chapter 18: Amazing Things
Chapter 19: Going To College With Garnet
Chapter 20: Love Solves All
Chapter 21: Results and Sensual Love
Chapter 22: College Drama
Chapter 23: College Drama pt.2
Authors Note
Chapter 24: Mistakes and Mending Hearts
Chapter 25: Garnets Birthday
Chapter 26: Garnets Birthday pt.2
Chapter 27: Gifts, Love, and Family
Chapter 28: Christmas Eve
Chapter 29: Christmas Day
Chapter 30: Back To College
Chapter 31: Something New
~Authors Note~
Chapter 32: Worries and Love
Chapter 33: Catching Up
Chapter 34: Jasper's Redemption
Chapter 35: Different Is Amazing
Chapter 36: Charity's In Trouble pt.1
Chapter 37: Charity's In Trouble pt.2 /Garnet Gets Taken
Chapter 38: A Phone Call
Chapter 39: Guns And Roses
~Author's Note~

Chapter 40: A Death In The Family

145 5 11
By qxeenmonaababes

Garnet P.O.V
It's now 5am in the morning and I'm ready to go. I've already left a note on the counter, with small tears in my eyes. I hate to leave my family, but I'm doing this not only for them, but for the children and leaders of this country of the future. All my things are already packed, I've texted the general and he has a plane waiting for me. I kiss my babies my last kiss on the cheek and I leave the house. I'm now on my way to the airport, ready to go to Washington DC.

~~Time Skip💋💖~~

I'm now in Washington and it looks beautiful here.

"So Garnet, I want you to meet someone that has been on the force for a while and that will teach you the ropes." General says and I see a man walk out. "Hi, I'm Anthony Monroe." He says and I shake his hand. "I've heard much about you. Your daughter and my daughter are dating actually." I say with a smile. "So your Mona's mother?" He asks me and I nod. "So, how did your wife take the news?" He asked me.

"She was sad at first, everyone was but I told them to stay strong and believe that I'll come back." I say and he nods in agreement. "Alright guys, where here. You guys do your first mission tomorrow. Monroe, show Stone the around the facility would you?" General asks while getting out of the plane and we follow him. He nods and me, Anthony, and the general goes out separate ways. "So, let's get you settled into one of the girls rooms." He says mad I follow him across the field to wear a big building was. He opens the doors and I see a big hall of doors and a small front desk. "Just ask that lady there, and she'll set you up with everything." He says and I nod while he steps out waiting for me. "Hello, I'm Garnet Loretta Stone, I'm here to settle in." I say to the lady. "Ok, your in room 3-B. Here's your keys and your weapons and communication equipment is under your bed or in the big grey locker in your bunk." She says with a smile. I smile back and I instantly see my room and I go in. "Hello, I'm Macy." A girl says while she's just reading a book. "Hi, I'm Garnet." I say and head to an empty bed. "So how many of us are there staying in here?" I ask. "Well, it's me, you, Jasmine, Claudia, and Taylor." She says. "Oh ok. I'm going to change real quick." I say and she just nods.

I start changing and then I hear her say "Wow, your really ripped." She says blushing a little bit. "Thanks I do work out a lot, so does my wife." I say and finish changing. "Oh that's nice." She says and starts reading her book again. I head out of my room and out of the building and see Anthony waiting on me. "Ready?" He says. "Yes sir." I say and we start jogging to our next destination. "So this, is the weapon room. Basically where all the tanks, bots, drones, guns, machetes, bombs, you name it, we got it all." He says and I start walking around looking up at everything and it looks amazing. "This is......Amazing!" I say and turn around to see Anthony just smiling at me. "Haha, yeah it really is. Come on, let's get you some communication gear so you'll be able to contact people from afar." He says and we jog to the main building. "Hello, Monroe. What brings you here?" A man says while checking all the cameras. "Hey man, I just need some communication gear for your newest lady, Garnet." He says and I wave at the man. "Here you go miss. You too have a good day. Training starts tomorrow so be ready." He says as we walk out. "So what's training like?" I ask him as he puts on the gear for me and shows me how to work it. "Well, let's go see." He says and basically the whole day was filled with jogging from place to place, meeting new people, and lots of exercising, but other than all that, it was pretty great and I feel I can look up to Anthony.

~~Time Skip To Next Day~~

"Alright everyone, WAKE UP!" A woman yells and it scares the hell outta me and everyone else. We all get out of bed and stand, saluting her in the process. She starts walking by all of us and stops right infront of me. "Who are you lady?" She asks me. "Garnet Stone ma'am." I say. She just looks at me with a mean expression and walks away. "Hurry and get dressed ladies, training is today. GET MOVING!" She yells and slams the door. "What's her problem?" I ask. "She's just a grumpy bitch that's all." A girl says and we all laugh. "I'm Jasmine by the way, that's Claudia, and that's Taylor. You know Pagie already." She says and point to the girls as they wave, smile, and say 'hello'. "Well it's nice to meet you all. Now, let's get dressed." I say and they all agree.

(^Claudia😍😍💖💖💋💋^)

(^Jasmine😍😍💖💋💋^)

(^Taylor😍😍😘^)

(^Paige💖💋💕^)

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and see that Garnet and her stuff are gone. I start tearing up a little bit, but I then remember what she said. 'Stay strong for me babe, not only for you, not only for me, but for us.'. I wipe my tears and Mona comes in. "Hey mom." She says in a sad tone. I can just read her body language to know why. She cuddles up beside me and she puts her hand in mine. "She'll come back right?" She says sounding like she's about to cry. "Of course she will baby girl, of course she will." I say and rub circles on her back. She calms down and wipes the tears that silently fell, and gets up.

She grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen. "I want some food, but I don't wanna be lonely in here." Mona says and I laugh. "Ok, what do you want?" I ask her. "Pancakes, bacon, eggs, and a biscuit!" She says and I smile. "Ok, coming up but could you start on the batter for me?" I ask her and she nods. We basically make breakfast in no time, we get our plates and eat in the living room. "What do you want to do today baby girl?" I ask her. "Oh well...I kinda already made plans to go out with Mika today. We're gonna go to a concert but I'll be back by 10pm." She says to me. "Are you ok with that?" She asks me before I even say anything. "Yes, it's fine. I'll find something to do." I say and reassure her. She smiles at me and begins eating again. I start eating again too, and we finish eventually. "Tomorrow we can spend the day together if you'd like?" She asks me.

"I'd love that." I say and she comes over and pecks my lips as I blush a little bit. "Haha why do you always blush mom?" She asks me. "Because the only one that kisses my lips is Garnet." I say. "Oh, is it uncomfortable for you?" She asks me. "No way! Your my daughter, I love you." I say and I kiss peck her lips. She giggles and says "I love you too mommy. I'll be leaving in a few hours, wanna play Black Ops with me?" She asks. "Your going down!" I say. "We'll see about that mom!" She says and hooks it up for us. She gives me the controller and she kisses my cheek. She knows that I'm thinking about Garnet and I'm missing her like crazy, but she always reminds me of her, but in a good way.

~~Time Skip by a Few Years~~

Garnet P.O.V
Ok, it's been a couple years and we have finally found the Wolfies! We found there hide out and everything. Tonight, we plan on attacking them and destroying them once and for all. We have had a few minor missions, and yes it's hard to kill half of your own kind, but they aren't friends. I'm already in uniform and I see my 'big brother' Anthony walk out in his uniform.

(^Anthony💖💋 Just Imagine Him In His Army Uniform 😘💕💋^)

"Hey lil sis." He says and kisses my forehead. "Hey big bro." I say and kiss his cheek. Some people 'awww' and others just stay quiet. "Are you guys actually related?" Jasmine asks. "No but we like to think we are. These past few years we have grown a lot together, went on multiple missions, and have even saved tons of lives plus each other's. He's never had a sister and I've never had a brother, so eventually it just came to be." I said and they all smile at me and him. "You too are literally sibling goals. You too are alike in many ways too." Jasmine says and we agree.

Then, the general walks in.

"Alright everyone. It's currently 7:00pm. We officially drop down at 8:00pm and we should be outta there by 10:00pm, more or less. Ladies, men, let's do this." He says and he puts his hand in, along with everyone doing the same. "Who do we do this for?!" He shouts. "Our family!" We yell back. "Why do we fight?!" He shouts. "For the freedom of this country!" We shout back. "What's powerful!" He shouts. "Our nation!" We shout back. "On 3. 1........2.........3!" He shouts. "Army, we got this!" We all shout. We all sit down and wait, ready to fight with fire in our eyes, and lions in our soul. I look at Anthony Anthony and he looks at me.

"Look, sis, please be careful. I care about you too much to let you go alright?" He says with sincere eyes, almost tearing up. The past few years he has been nothing but grateful and a very good big brother to me. I see that he loves and cares about me, and I start to tear up too because I feel the same way. "I will, I promise. If anything does happen to me, you know to tell all my family that I love them and don't cry for me. But be happy and celebrate the life that I have lived and to always remember me." I say with tears falling down. He wipes his away and he wipes mine away and kisses my forehead. "I love you Garnet. You are the best sister ever. If we make it out alive, I want to go down to the court house with you and make us official."

He says. I look up at him as he's just holding me in his arms and nod my head 'yes'. "I'd love that." I say and kiss the bottom of his chin and he laughs. I laugh too and as soon as my watch timer goes off, we look at each other, one last time. Before I jump out of the plane and go see if the cost is clear, he grabs my wrist and spins me around. "Don't think this is weird, but I love you. Your my sister, and I'd never do this unless I felt I didn't want too." He says and I look at him confused for a minute and then he kisses me on the lips. I kiss back and we part. "A sibling kiss?" I ask him. "Of course." He says. I peck his lips and jump down.

I land on my feet, and pull out my gun just in case. I start walking around the facility, very slowly and quietly. All the Wolfies are gone and I'm chosen to clear the area. "Stone, come in Stone, you there?" I hear my walky talky say. I push the button and say "Yes sir. I'm here, who's this?" I ask as I turn a corner, nothing there. "Who do you think sis?" I hear Anthony say and I smile. "Well then, it looks like it's clear." I say and then I hear gun shots over the walky talky. "Anthony! Come in, Monroe." I say. "General! What's happening! Come in General." I say and non of them pick up. Suddenly, the big doors that I came in from, bust open, Wolfies, and our men and women come running in. I start running away and I hide. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I spin around and it's Anthony. I sigh in relief and hug him. "I thought they got you." I said as I shoot a Wolfie close by us. "It was an air ambush." He says and I grow mad. I turn into my Wolfie form and go straight crazy! Wolfies being torn up left and right, all that's running through my mind is my family, Amethyst, Anthony, Mona, My mom, my dad, Opal, Malachite, and the baby on the way. "Don't shoot!" I hear Anthony yell and I turn around and see one of our men ready to shoot, but then he gets killed by a Wolfie. The gun falls and a loud gun fire fills the room.

"GARNET!!" I hear Anthony yell and he comes running to my side. Everything goes black immediately.

Anthony P.O.V
I saw Garnets eyes close and her breathing getting slower. I shoot the Wolfie that killed on of our men and run out the building. I get her to an ambulance. "Please don't die on me Garnet. I love you." I say in tears. I'm grown ass man but shit, this is my sisters life on the line here. I peck her lips and set her in the plane. "What happened?!" The general said. "She got shot, cross fire, misunderstanding." I said and he understands. "Get this plane in the air NOW!!" He shouts. Minutes later, we land and I hop off the plane with Garnet still in my arms. I run to the hospital and bust through the doors. "Help!! My sisters been shot!" I yell with more tears streaming down my face.

They put her on the gurney and rush her into a room. "Sir, please calm down. We will do everything we can." The nurse says trying to calm me down, but I'm having a panic attack. I start taking deep breaths and she hands me an inhaler. I pump and instantly feel a lot better. "Thanks nurse." I say and wipe my tears away. "It's ok. I've never seen someone so protective of there sister or brother, she's lucky to have you." She says and walks away. All the memories, the shooting scene running through my mind on replay like a horrific tape. I start to tear up, but then I start praying, harder than I have before.

Amethyst P.O.V
I get a call while me and Mona are just laughing at a movie.
~~On The Phone~~
Amethyst- Hello?

General- Amethyst, I have some bad news.

Amethyst- What's wrong?!

General- In an ambush, Garnet got shot.

Amethyst- Where?

General- In the lung. You need to get up here, now. I've already got a jet down there waiting for you. Hurry, she needs you.

Amethyst- On my way.
~~End Of Talking On The Phone~~

"Mona baby girl we have to go. I'll explain everything on the jet." I say and she just nods. She packs a few clothes for a couple of days and I do the same. We get our suit cases and put them in the car. We get in and speed to the airport. The jet is there waiting and we board with our luggage, our car is staying here. We sit on the plane and Mona asks "What's wrong mom?". "Garnet got shot in the lung." I say with tears pouring out of my eyes. "WHAT!!" Mona screams with anger and sadness in her voice. She drops to her knees and starts crying, hard and loud. I come by her side and she puts her head in the crook of my neck. I couldn't stay strong anymore, I started to cry hard too. After an hour of crying, we got on the chairs and cry ourselves to sleep. My baby might be dying.

~~Time Skip~~

We have officially landed in Washington and under 3 hours! Me and Mona get off the plane and the general is there with open arms. Me and Mona hug him and he rubs our backs. "Come on." He says and we get into the car with him. We get escorted to the hospital and burst through the doors. We go straight to Garnets room. "Garnet!" Me and Mona say at the same time. "Hey." She says weakly. "Babes listen, the doctor told me that I don't have a lot of time. I love you guys so much, you have no idea. Mona, I want you to become CEO of Tesla. Amethyst, after our baby is born, I want you to become a famous actress like you said. In the bank accounts,there named 'Future Wife' and 'Future Kid'. There's one for the baby and for you Mona." She says. I kiss her and she kisses back. We part and she asks, "Where's my baby?". "She's right here mama." Mona says and she motions her to come over. "Hi mama. I'm 2 and I love you. I know your gonna die, but I still love you. And my name is Melissa." She says with tears in her eyes.

Garnet P.O.V
I start crying. I cry because I missed her birth, and two of her birthdays, and I know I'm not gonna see her grow up. "Mommy don't cry. It's ok. You'll be watching me fwom heaven." Melissa says. "I love you lady bug." I say to her as she wipes my tears. "I love you too mama." She says and comes in my arms. We all start crying and then, I suddenly couldn't breathe. Melissa backs up and I see my family with tears in there eyes, everyone is here. "Quick, smile so I can at least die with a beautiful sight." I say and they all smile for me. I blow them a kiss goodbye, then, everything goes black, forever.

Amethyst P.O.V
The heart machine went off with the awful long beep. We all stop smiling and we start crying. Ruby and Sapphire are hugging each other, Opal and Malachite are hugging each other, and me, Mona, and lady bug are hugging and crying. She's actually dead. No coming back. After we all calm down, we all decided that we will stay at my house for a couple days. We all get in our cars and drive home. We will have the funeral in a few days and her body is being saved. We luckily all get home safely and we all sit in the living room. We just sit quietly, in deep thought. "We have to stick together. We have too, not only for Garnet, but for each other. True, Garnet is gone, but this is what she would've wanted. Mona, we'll go by the company tomorrow and get those paper signed. I'll start looking for acting jobs and everyone else, do what they do best. Someone has to stay home though." I say. "I will. Not much happens with my job anyways and plus, I like my little lady." Opal says while playing with Melissa. "Good. See, were all happy! This is how we should be. We need to celebrate Garnets death, celebrate her life, celebrate her. Let's not be sad, but happy that we got to know her and love her." I say and everyone agrees. I pull out the whine bottle and pour whine for everyone and apple juice for lady. "To Garnet." I say and lift my glass. "To Garnet." They all say and we clink our glasses together and lady clinks her sippy cup. We all laugh and she says "What so funny?". "You lady bug!" We all say and she just laughs. We all laugh too and we all hug our little lady.

(^Melissa Banks Stone😘💖💖✨^)

(What's up my babies! I hope you enjoyed this book! We are officially done and I'm doing a sequel Come Back To Me!!  I can't wait for you to start reading!! Remember to catch up on the chapters you may have missed and absolutely feel free to vote, reread, and comment on any chapters you'd like! See you in the first chapter of the new book, and Gay kisses from me to you always!!💋💋💖💖💕💕💗💗💙💙💚💚💛💜💜💝💝💞💞💟💟💌💌❤❤💘💘💖💖💋💋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 134 15
Second Lapidot Book because why not? Have fun :3! (Warning) Suicide, bad language, depression and maybe some nsfw? Idk if that's important. Sorry fo...
19.6K 522 25
THIS STORY IS COMPLETED. (yayahhh) Okay, so I'm just... trying to write a fanfiction, okay? About Lapis Lazuli and Peridot and Jasper and... eh... wh...
92K 2.5K 29
Okay I could give you a description of the story and get you interested in the book, or you know, you could just read. (Updates are irregular.) Discl...
18.7K 739 30
🚫 Warning 🚫 The English Vocabulary is getting better with each Chapter. Please don't cringe too damn much .:×:. .:×:. .:×:. .:×:. .:×:...