Unforgettable

By PullTheTriggerNow

this is horrid. warning you right now. More

Unforgettable

684 25 8
By PullTheTriggerNow

  I grabbed My jacket, and ran out the door, practically ignoring my brother. I kicked the rocks as I walked down the sidewalk, and watched my feet for no real reason.

My thoughts travled, thinking about school, how I was going to pass. I looked up in front of me, still walking, and stopped, being drug back by my shirt collar.

"what the hell?!" I screamed and panicked, turning around. As I did so, I seen about three people, one hurriedly c-overed my mouth and started dragging me roughly.

We entered a house, not to old, but not brand new either. He dropped me on my back and looked down at me, smiling. They piled in and slammed the door shut, locking it as we'll.

"a-what?"

"shut the fuck up!!" He yelled, angrily and grabbed a hold of my hair, pulling back into a room. The room had a bed, with blue covers, and a closet in the corner. I bit together and he held onto my wrists as he drug me over to the closet. He dropped me, and opened the closet door.

My face turned pale, I felt it. He had ties up, I scooted back away, "p-please n-no n-no n-no..." I started crying, my face beginning to turn dark red.

He laughed, and through me on my back. He grabbed a hold of my pants and ripped them down quickly, and pulled off my boxers.

"n-no s-stop f-fucking s-stop!" I kicked out.

He bit his teeth together angrily and groped me, roughly, then grabbed me to my knees by my hair and drug me to the closet.

I started crying and he took a hold of one of my wrists, pinching the pressure points, causing me to screech. He laughed, and tied up my hands, keeping me on my knees, facing the wall.

I started panicking and struggling, pulling away, I screeched as a snap hit my back. I broke into tears as the next one, and the next one came. I Sat there crying into my arms, and soon felt a slice up the back, then a rip, and my Shirt came off. One of the guys roughly took ahold of my sides, and thrusted in me without warning.

"a-ah a-ahhh p-please I-o-ow!" I yelled, then biting my arm, bursting into tears.

He thrusted harder and pushed me so that my chest was pressed against the wall, and my arms we're being pulled. He moaned and grabbed ahold of my shoulders, continuing, as I cried and screamed. He tipped my neck to the side and kisses it roughly, I lifted my shoulder trying to shake him away, and cried louder. He pulled out, and moved away. I layed my head on my arms crying, and screeched as a bigger one shoved in me, hard, and all the way. "a-ah-o-ow s-stop" I cried, pulling my hands harder trying to get free and let the tears stream down my cheeks.

He went deep inside me, and stayed in, pressing his chest against my back, and wrapped his arm around me, stroking me slowly, and slowly rocked his hips, forcing me to moan, and cry at the same time.

I bit my lip and moved my head away, so he kisses my neck and shoved deeper inside me, causing me to bite down "o-please s-Stop!" I cried harder, and struggled again.

he pulled out, and yet again another shoved in, deep. He rocked his hips fast, and deep, squeezing my ribs until I screamed.

I cried harder, starting to shake, and he pulled out, I pulled my hands harder trying to get free.  I screeched as he whipped me with the belt repeatedly until I felt a drop of blood flow down my back.

I cried louder, so he kicked my head, slamming in into the wall, then slammed the door, hitting my foot.

"a-ah-owwwww..." I groaned and cried, biting my lip as hard as I could. I Sat there with my eyes closed, tears streaming down my face.

About an hour later, the door flung open, ripping over my foot again. I winced but couldn't tell to much anymore.

My hands we're untied, I fell to a ball, then shot back up, crying

"m-my n-neck" I said through breaths.

He grabbed my forearm and laughed pulling me to my feet. I fought to stay up, as pain rushed through.my back. I was thrown on the bed. I curled in a ball and mumbled "nononono" to myself.

I looked up and bit my lip.

"fuck me Bitch" the buffer one demanded.

I started shaking. No, I can't. I closed my eyes shaking and.crying, trying not too.

He grabbed my legs and flung them over his shoulders and shoved himself into me deep and hard. I let tears fall and bit my lip really hard screaming. He ripped my hair back and moaned thrusting faster, panting.

I squeezed my fists tight and cried out. He laughed and moaned again. He pulled out, and climbed on me, shoving himself in my mouth all the way. I gagged and he moaned, rocking his hips, then cummed, staying in my mouth. I gagged and pushed at him but he wouldn't move  I coughed and gagged, he pulled out and demanded "swallow Bitch" and smirked. I gagged again and coughed again. He grinded on my, and shoved himself back in me, continually for about 3 1/2 hours.

He turned me over and whipped me with that belt, I screamed loudly, biting my arm crying at each swing,.

My back was literally dripping after the first 10 minutes. Then they made me stroke myself in front of them until I cummed, and hit me with that belt again because I took to long.

I closed my eyes and let them tie me back up, I couldn't stop them. They shoved in me deep, and left bruises on my sides, shoulders, and ribs. After the buffer guy finished, he slammed my head back into the wall, and I was out.

********

When I woke up for the first time, I was still tied up, facing the ugly wall. I looked up at my wrists, they we're rubbing raw from my pulling. I groaned and quietly cried, then tenced. My neck hurt so badly... I couldn't feel my toes though. I just felt slight pain. I heard a door open and started crying worse, beginning to shake.

The closet door flung open and I tenced up shaking worse. I groaned and cried as the belt snapped against My back. I clawed at the air and bit my lip, letting the tears continue. 

"shut up fuckin cracker you like it, take it Bitch." He said and dropped to his knees, rubbing my butt... I cried harder and started shaking worse. He shoved in me hard, digging his nails in my ribs breaking skin. I groaned and cried closing my eyes. I wanted to die... I honestly did.

I bit down and shook worse, trying to breathe. He shoved himself all the way in, and cummed inside me. I mumbled to myself and cried, shaking. I couldn't breathe anymore. The guy untied me again and drug me back. My eyes we're glossy and blood shot, my lips we're chapped and my mind was gone. I let him drag the dead weight and he laid me on my stomach. I cried harder when he cracked the belt on my back again. I dug my fingers into the dirty carpet and made a small 'a-Ah' at eat swing. My neck hurt to much to move, so I just laid there, crying. I gasped for air and started shaking again, he hit me so many times I couldn't count.

All I kept thinking, was that it isn't London, London would never hurt me like this, Londons better then this. It's not London. It's not London. It's not.

I started shaking and I rolled over, he bit together mad, and took my hair, and swung my head around, then slammed it on the ground hard. I screamed, then I was out.

**********

I woke up to a cold breeze, and my neck throbbing, being moved around.

"o-please n-no.. M-my n-neck o-please.. " I said, more tears forming, and streaming down my face. I moved my arms, only to have them held down by a rope? I cried out as my head was moved, and something slid over it. I gasped for air and something slid over my head, and can on my mouth. I couldn't open my eyes. I groaned and cried at my back throbbing.

"shh shh, you're safe now. Don't move sweetie, please stay still.." I heard a ladies voice, and jumped, breathing faster. I couldn't move, I was being held down. It felt like a big towel was over the rope, on me  I fought, but opened my eyes, letting the hot tears roll down my face. I was in an ambulance. How did they find me?

I groaned again and moved my hands as much as I could before the pain in my wrists took over. Moved my eyes to look around  and seen a lady in a dress type of shirt, almost like a suit. I bit my lip and closed my eyes when she made eye contact with me. The heavy weight on my eye lids took over, and I went too sleep.

**********

I woke up, opening my eyes, tears streaming down my face. I looked around, not moving my head, and seen that same lady, but with a man, talking. I lifted my arms to look at them, and seen bandages wrapped around my wrists and a heart monitor on my finger. I tenced as they walked over to me, on each side of the hospital bed.

I turned my head to the Lady, wincing and started shaking, crying.

"hey hey hey Ryan right? I'm not gonna hurt you, you're okay.. I promise." The mans voice made me tenced worse. The lady looked at me,

"hunny, he's a good guy, we just want to talk to you, no harm we promise..." She said and laid her hand on mine. I tenced and bit my lip, then nodded slightly.

The man put his hands on the bed, and I shook my head shaking "o-oh p-please no m-more p-please..!"

He moved his hands quickly and said, "I'll keep my hands behind my back okay?" I took in a deep breath and nodded.

They told me there names, and I told them some of what happened, and what the three guys looked llike.

They told me, my doctor found old scars, and they pointed to my neck.

"we know that isn't new, it's scared. And we know some of the other scars aren't new. Ryan did someone hurt you? Before this?" The lady asked, giving me full attention.

"I-just my dad but he's dead he can't anymore I'm fine, please I promise, I'm okay no one hurts me now!" I started shaking again. My brothers gonna beat the fuck out of me, is all I could think.

"we'll what about the old teeth dents on your rib cage hon, you're dad past over a month ago, these aren't even a week old.. Hunny tell us the truth or court will be very hard for you.." She said and sighed.

"M-my brother did it... But it was my fault I promise... P-please he'll kill me please I promise it was mg fault,m he only hurts me when I deserve it!!" I cried and dug my fingers into my stomach.

Mg brother walked in the door behind my aunt, the both detectives rushed and pushed them out, arresting both of them. I cried and dug into my stomach until I broke skin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.6K 41
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
85.4K 3.7K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
826K 32.6K 138
Un artbook(? Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Siganme en Instagram pls (🌸ಥ_ಥ)/ ❤ Instagram → @kuhory https://www.instagram.com/kuhory/?hl=es-la
277K 19.6K 148
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...