Unforgettable

I grabbed My jacket, and ran out the door, practically ignoring my brother. I kicked the rocks as I walked down the sidewalk, and watched my feet for no real reason.

My thoughts travled, thinking about school, how I was going to pass. I looked up in front of me, still walking, and stopped, being drug back by my shirt collar.

"what the hell?!" I screamed and panicked, turning around. As I did so, I seen about three people, one hurriedly c-overed my mouth and started dragging me roughly.

We entered a house, not to old, but not brand new either. He dropped me on my back and looked down at me, smiling. They piled in and slammed the door shut, locking it as we'll.

"a-what?"

"shut the fuck up!!" He yelled, angrily and grabbed a hold of my hair, pulling back into a room. The room had a bed, with blue covers, and a closet in the corner. I bit together and he held onto my wrists as he drug me over to the closet. He dropped me, and opened the closet door.

My face turned pale, I felt it. He had ties up, I scooted back away, "p-please n-no n-no n-no..." I started crying, my face beginning to turn dark red.

He laughed, and through me on my back. He grabbed a hold of my pants and ripped them down quickly, and pulled off my boxers.

"n-no s-stop f-fucking s-stop!" I kicked out.

He bit his teeth together angrily and groped me, roughly, then grabbed me to my knees by my hair and drug me to the closet.

I started crying and he took a hold of one of my wrists, pinching the pressure points, causing me to screech. He laughed, and tied up my hands, keeping me on my knees, facing the wall.

I started panicking and struggling, pulling away, I screeched as a snap hit my back. I broke into tears as the next one, and the next one came. I Sat there crying into my arms, and soon felt a slice up the back, then a rip, and my Shirt came off. One of the guys roughly took ahold of my sides, and thrusted in me without warning.

"a-ah a-ahhh p-please I-o-ow!" I yelled, then biting my arm, bursting into tears.

He thrusted harder and pushed me so that my chest was pressed against the wall, and my arms we're being pulled. He moaned and grabbed ahold of my shoulders, continuing, as I cried and screamed. He tipped my neck to the side and kisses it roughly, I lifted my shoulder trying to shake him away, and cried louder. He pulled out, and moved away. I layed my head on my arms crying, and screeched as a bigger one shoved in me, hard, and all the way. "a-ah-o-ow s-stop" I cried, pulling my hands harder trying to get free and let the tears stream down my cheeks.

He went deep inside me, and stayed in, pressing his chest against my back, and wrapped his arm around me, stroking me slowly, and slowly rocked his hips, forcing me to moan, and cry at the same time.

I bit my lip and moved my head away, so he kisses my neck and shoved deeper inside me, causing me to bite down "o-please s-Stop!" I cried harder, and struggled again.

he pulled out, and yet again another shoved in, deep. He rocked his hips fast, and deep, squeezing my ribs until I screamed.

I cried harder, starting to shake, and he pulled out, I pulled my hands harder trying to get free.  I screeched as he whipped me with the belt repeatedly until I felt a drop of blood flow down my back.

I cried louder, so he kicked my head, slamming in into the wall, then slammed the door, hitting my foot.

"a-ah-owwwww..." I groaned and cried, biting my lip as hard as I could. I Sat there with my eyes closed, tears streaming down my face.