The Huntress and The Hunted 》...

By spideybcy

"I'm not a princess. I dont live in a tower. I dont cry for a Prince to come and Save me. Most importantly, I... More

《Cast》
《playlist》
1》Missing
2》Rotten to the Core
3》Old Habits
4》Make you Proud
5》Deals with the Devil
7》I Hate Pirates
8》Trade
9》Auradon
10》Reunited?
11》Break In & Breakfast
a/n
youtube???

6》Sirens

5.9K 136 41
By spideybcy

Lena-

I studied the arrow head before placing it into my sack along with my pocket knife and my crossbow, What? A girl can't have here own collection of weapons?. "Knock knock" said my Dad as he opened my door to my room. "Saying 'knock knock' doesnt give you a yes to come into my room" I said not looking up from studying my arrows.

My dad took a seat on my bed looking at the display of weapons, causing him to grin. "That's my Girl" he said. I flash him a small smile as I packed everything in my sack. "Is there anything you need before I leave?" I asked as I shouldered my bag. My dad rubbed the back of his neck, "I want to give you something, it was mine when I was younger but I sort of improved it for you."

He took out an all black necklace with a medium size jewel in it. I grabbed it and stared at in disgust, "Oh you shouldn't have... really"

He let out a low chuckle, "Push the jewel kid." I raised a brow but didn't question as I pressed my thumb against it. Instantly an all black bladed sword formed, fitting perfectly in my hand. "Dad" I said in awe as I looked at the black beauty. "Its all yours" he said proudly, "Just press the jewel and it will turn back into a necklace so you wont have to carry it around ."

I pushed the jewel again, making the sword form back into the necklace. "Thank you, really." I said as I put it over my head. "Listen Kid, I'm not good at this stuff be uh be safe and uh don't die." He mumbled gruffly.

I nodded slowly looking up at him, "Yeah love- I'll be back home soon" I said quickly trying to avoid any awakardly hug coming up. I heard a whistle and looked out my window to see Hayden, Frankie and Quinn standing out there.

"Time to go find some fairy dust"

•••

"This map makes no sense to me at all" mumbled Quinn as he squinted at the words, "I think its in a different language or this person's hand writing sucks"

I growled in annoyance, we have been walking for over an hour and we where already lost. "Give me that" I said snatching it out of Quinn's hands. "You had it upside down!" I said as I smacked the back of his head, making Hayden and Frankie snicker. "If we keep heading west we will be able to- crap" i said as I walked straight into someone chest.

"Hey! Watch it next time punk or I'll shove an arrow up your.." My voice died off as I looked up from the now torn map. My green eyes met the most lovest sea blue I've ever met. "Sorry lovely, didn't see you there" His voice was rough and he smelt of the sea. I felt my voice caught into my throat as I looked at him. He was dressed in a red leather jacket, black ripped up jeans and brown combat boots along with fingerless gloves and a hat.

A pirate hat.

"I'm assuming this is yours?" He said as he held up his right hand, well hook, showing the small torn off bit of the map. "Yeah, yeah that's mine." I said instantly, putting on my usual cold glare. "Going on an adventure here aren't you?" He said peering down at the map. "Yeah and Captain Obvious doesnt know where the hell we're going" mumbled Quinn as he stood beside me. I shot him a glare before turning to the guy, who was now studying the map.

"Off the ogres cave on mt. Diablo, I see" he said looking up at me. "It's about a two to three day trip to the tiny island, me and my friends could possible guide you there-"

"No thanks Hook," butted in Hayden as he placed his hands on my shoulder. "We sort of have an important task so if you could give us our map so we can be on our way now." Hayden said, his Ice blue eyes flickered with a flame.

"Harry" he said handing me the map, "The names Harry, my father's name is Hook." Harry smirked at Hayden, "And the only way to get across to Mt.Diablo is by ship. And mate, by the looks over it, it seems that you don't have a ship do you?"

Harry looked down at me, "Let me lead you to Mt.Diablo, me and my crew could help find whatever you look for in Ogres Cave plus me being a pirate, a little more stolen gold isn't a bad idea is it now love?" he send giving me a small wink. I opened my mouth to say something before Hayden wrapped his hand around it, "Give us a moment" he said pulling me, Frankie and Quinn from Harry.

"Pirates aren't trust worthy." Hayden said, "So what makes this guy any different?" Frankie and I exchanged looks, "Well for starters he's hot"Frankie said making me shake my head in agreement.

"Come on Lads" said Harry walking to our little circle, "I can lead you all there and it would be perfectly safe!"

I cross my arms, "Lead us? If anything I will be leading all of us. And if this is some pirate trick, I will kick your booty." I smirked at Harry receiving a laugh from him. "Well, we better get going. Being on sea at night can get a little dangerous for a girl like you." He said as he started walking forward.

"A girl like me?" I said walked forward and trying to snatch the map from his hands. "Not so fast, it is my ship. So I'll need the map love" he said putting it in his jacket pocket and walking ahead.

Man I'm starting to hate this guy.

•••

"And who are these Beauties?" Asked the guy in a brown and yellow leather jacket. Harry had helped me and Frankie into the ship, "Careful" Harry said as he caught me by the waist as I almost slipped forward. "It wet" he whispered in my ear, I pushed him off, "I can take care of myself" I muttered. Harry shrugged as he walked ahead with my map still in his pocket. "Gil these are our new crew mates"

Gil jumped from the top of the deck and walked over to me and Frankie, "hello madam, son of Gaston at your service" he said as he kissed Frankies hand, causing the girl to giggle. I rolled my eyes as soon as Gil walked over to me, "And what is your name, beautiful?" He asked as he smirked at me. "Lena, but you can call me 'move before I kick your ass'" I said crossing my arms.

"Playing hard to get I see" Gil winked as he walked towards the mass. "I hate pirates" mumbled Hayden under his breath. "You can say that again" I said looking up at him.

"Now let's see" announced Harry as he pulled out the map, he leaned against the wheel of the ship "The easiest way to get to Mt.Diablo."

"What?!" Shouted a voice as the lower doors bursted open. A girl with long aqua braids and with a brown and aqua leather dress marched towards Harry. "Are you an idiot?! To get over there we would cross the Sea of Sirens, it's plain suicide for you idiots" she growled.

"Uma, relax , we'll take the long route" Harry said it as if it was obvious. "And what about after huh? You know what kind of monsters are over there so who's stupid idea is this?" She snarled as she turned to Gil. He raised his hands in defense, "I'm stupid but that stupid"

"Uma we have guest" Harry said as he pointed his hook towards us. Uma turned towards us, her brown eyes where daggers. "Who the hell are you?"

"The names Lena, Lena Huntsman." I started, "This is Hayden Hell, Frankie Shadow and-"

"I've never seen such beauty in my life" hummed Quinn as he walked towards Uma. "You are as beautiful as a newly painted red rose, A true queen to the eye and my God you are as breath taking as a-" Uma then pulled out her sword, holding the tip towards Quinn throat. "Shutting up now" he gulped. She turned and looked at me, "Loverboy is Quinn Heart." I finished as I leaned against a wooden pillar.

"What is your purpose of going to that mountain?" She asked, still holding the sword towards Quinn. "What? Can't a hunter, demigod, voodoo, and Prince get some gold too?" I smirked at her.

"Uma if we go this could be the time we could retrieve what we've been looking for" Harry said as he leaned against the wheel. Uma let out a little growl before putting her sword away. She turn towards Gil who was leaning against a pillar, "Gil, mass the ship. We must get going if we want to make the island by tomorrow morning."

•••

"So what are you really looking for at the ogres  cave?" Hummed Harry as he stirred the wheel. I walked over to the pirate and shrugged, "What are you looking for?"

Harry smirked at me, his eyes glittered with amusement. "Adventure, riches, love" he said scooting closer to me. I rolled my eyes, "Sorry Hook, not interested"

"Oh you have another love? I'm assuming the boy of death?" Harry said looking down towards Hayden who was watching Quinn trying to flirt with Uma.

"What?" I nearly yelled, "No! Never! He's my best friend but i would-"
"Do you hear that?" Muttered Harry instantly cutting me off. He looked up from the lower deck and around the calm waters of the sea. "Hear what?" I muttered as i looked at the water seeing fog forming. "The singing.." He mumbled jolting the wheel towards the left.

The ship took a sharp turn making me nearly fall forward. "Whats going on up there?" Yelled Uma, I opened my mouth to speak until i saw us heading towards the sharp waters filled with broken down ships . "The beautiful voices" said Gil, as he swung down down from the pillar staring towards the water. "Oh God no" said Uma, as Quinn and Hayden started walking towards the side of the ship. "Do you guys hear that?" Called out Hayden as he looked over the edge. "Hay!" Yelled Frankie immediately grabbing him from the collar of his shirt so he wouldn't fall over.

Harry took another sharp turn making the ship hit the side of the rocks. "Harry what the hell are you doing!?" I yelled as he let go of the wheel making me grab it. The ship began to fill with fog as we headed straight towards a broken ship. I turned the wheel keeping us from crashing. "What the.." I mumbled as the water under the fog began to glow with some sort of creatures.

I felt the ship began to tip towards the left, I turn to see water spilling onto the ship. That's when I saw the water creatures with glowing eyes and sharp teeth. "Sirens!" shouted Uma as she pulled out her sword. I pushed the wheel towards the right backing the sirens disappear back in the water. "Stupid things lead Harry into these death waters.

"Why hello there beautiful" grinned Gil as he leaned over the edge. A siren splashed towards Gil, she giggled at him as she grabbed him by the collar ready to pull him under. I turned the wheel sharply making the creature fall back into the water.

"Here" said Uma, running up the towards the wheel. "I'll steer just make sure the boys don't get close enough towards the water or they'll be drown to death." Ordered Uma as she grabbed the wheel, pushing me aside.

I turned to my side to see one of the sirens caressing Harry's face as he say on the edge of the ship, "What's your name?" He said with a smile. The siren giggled before pressing her lips against his and making him fall forward. I ran towards Harry, grabbing him by the sleeve of the jacket. "Frankie! A little help!" I yelled as I struggled to bring Harry up from the side of the ship.

"Kind of busy!" She yelled. I turned my head slightly to see Frankie dragging Quinn and Hayden away from the sirens, who seemed to have crawled onto the ship

I looked back down to meet the glowing eyes of the siren. She hissed at me before grabbing Harry's legs, yanking him. I let out a growl as I struggled with playing tug a war with a pirate. I felt the ship turn quickly, making the siren fall back into the water.

"Thanks" I yelled towards Uma as I pulled Harry up. The confused pirate looked around for the siren, "Beautfiul where did you go?" He called out. I rolled my eyes to see Quinn, "You know im a Prince where I come from" he said as another siren rubbed his arm. I jumped off the deck and ran towards Quinn, pulling him from the Siren. "What the hell do we do?" Frankie called out as she struggled keeping Hayden from the edge of the ship.

Uma looked kind of busy with steering and keeping the sirens off the upper deck away from Harry, "Don't die!"she yelled.

An idea flashed in my head as I saw it hanging from pillar"Rope" I muttered. I dashed over to the pillar grabbing it and tying a knot in it. I ran towards Quinn and Hayden and pushed them back against the pillar. "Lena stop I want to talk to that pretty girl" sighed Hayden as he stared at the siren who was waving at him. I rolled my eyes as I tied them tightly towards the pillar.

The sirens glared at me, there glowing eyes glowed brighter as they hissed at me. I yanked off my necklace instantly clicking the jewel turning it into my blade. "Beat it"I snarled at them holding my sword tightly.

"I'm coming for you my sweet!" Shouted Gil. I looked up to see the son of Gaston hanging from the mass, ready to plunge into the water. "Oh you got to be kidding me." I whispered to myself.

Before i could even blink the siren charged towards me making me hit against the wooden ground. I groaned as I rolled onto my stomach, i reached out for my blade only for one of the she devil's to kick it across the floor.

It hissed in laughter as they charged towards Hayden and Quinn. "Not today bitches" said Frankie. Instantly the sirens where thrown against the ground turning back into water. "How did you.." I muttered as Frankie held up a card, "Voodoo" she smirked.

I grinned as I grabbed my sword running towards the rope that held the lower mass closed. I swung my sword down, cutting the rope making the mass open. It pushed Gil back, making him fall hard onto the ship.

He let out a little groan as he laid on the ground. "Where almost out of the Sirens Seas!" Yelled Uma as she held the wheel.

My smile faded as the ship began to tip forward. "Uma.." I said nervously as I heard a sudden screech echo. I saw sirens crawling up and pulling the ship forward, making me fall back and slip towards the very pissed off sea creatures.

I grabbed onto the rope, quickly grabbing the collar of Gils shirt keeping us from falling into the sea of sirens. Frankie let out a yelp as she held onto the rope that kept Hayden and Quinn together.

"Wheeeeee" giggled Quinn as the ship was half way into the sea, making the other half up in the air. "I really hate pirates" i groaned as I struggled keeping Gil up.

That's when i saw it. The patch of sea weed.

I felt a sudden urge in my stomach as I concentrated on the seaweed. It immideatly grew stronger and thick as it shot towards the sirens. I commanded it to wrap around the sirens. It yanked them backwards, and they all screamed as they fell back into the water.

I felt the ship fall back, onto the water, no longer tilting. I got up and ran towards the rope that held Hayden and Quinn and cut it, setting the Main mass free.

It quickly rushed us out of the sea of sirens and closer to Mt.Diablo. I sighed in relief as i leaned against the pillar. "We're alive!" Cried out Frankie as she stood up, I grinned tiredly and patted Frankies shoulder. "What.. just..happened?" Mumbled Hayden as he looked around confused.

"The hunter saved our lives" Annouced Uma as she helped Harry up. She gave me a small yet thankful smile and I couldn't help but send her one too.

A/N
Okay Okay Okay, i really wanted to add Uma, Gil and Harry I'm this story but this chapter and the next chapter will be the only times you hear from them 😅
But this scene was inspired by the movie Sinbad possibly the best movie ever  and ill most likely post the next chapter later on tonight

-comment-vote-share-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 883 12
𝗋𝗈𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌 & 𝗋𝖾𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗌. ❙ 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❪ 𝗆𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝖺𝖾𝗋𝗒 ❫ ⸻ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉, 𝗍𝗁�...
454K 9.7K 26
"You're a princess! He's a villain! You would make your father ashamed of you for loving something off the isle of the lost" A/N I was watching de...
16.7K 475 18
to: eviequeen@auradonmail.com from: dragonmal4@auradonmail.com subject: feelings hey, princess, it's me, mal. this is stupid, but i really want to g...
23K 565 19
The descendant of Gaston is a vampire and struggles to keep this a secret as she is sent to Auradon