The Huntress and The Hunted 》...

Af spideybcy

"I'm not a princess. I dont live in a tower. I dont cry for a Prince to come and Save me. Most importantly, I... Mere

《Cast》
《playlist》
1》Missing
2》Rotten to the Core
3》Old Habits
4》Make you Proud
6》Sirens
7》I Hate Pirates
8》Trade
9》Auradon
10》Reunited?
11》Break In & Breakfast
a/n
youtube???

5》Deals with the Devil

5.8K 145 95
Af spideybcy

Jay-

It took them the whole night to travel back to Auradon, but I didn't sleep one bit. We had waited in the room where we had our first meeting when Silena became missing. I looked around the table to see that Addie had fallen asleep on Carlos's shoulder, Mal and Evie struggling to stay awake and Chad and Audrey who both looked nervous as we waited for Ryder to come in.

"Jay maybe you should sit?" Said Ben as he sat at the head of the round table. I shook my head as i kept pacing the floor, "I can't. I feel like if I sit this Ryder punk won't show up" I muttered .

My head snapped up when I saw the doors burst open. I saw Alex and a dark skinned guy dragging the same guy I saw the same day  Silena went misssing. "You" I spat as his eyes met mine. They dragged him by the shoulders while his mouth has a piece of tape across it with a purple mist around it, I think some sort of magic, the mist seem to hold his hands together also.

"He wouldnt shut up" snarled Alex as he threw Ryder forward. Ryders eyes glitered with amusement at me. "Me and my brothers magic along with Alex is strong enough to hold him down so he won't do anything" said a voice behind Alex and the guy. A girl with light coco skin walked in dressed as your typical genie. "King Ben" she said bowing towards Ben," I'm Gabriela, daughter of Genie and that's Gavin my twin brother" She said pointing to the guy who still held on to Ryder. Gabriela looked at Ryder with disgust, "This is the boy who knows where Silena is"

•••

Alex and Gavin shoved Ryder into a chair. Gabirela waved her hand over Ryder causing a purple mist to wrap around the trickster tightly.

"Okay maybe genies are a little better than fairies" mumbled Mal under her breath as she walked over to where I was standing. I leaned forward and ripped the piece of tape off his mouth making him groan in pain as I  gripped the front of his shirt. "You could have been more gentle you know?" He said as he leaned back.

"Give me a reason not to kill you?" I snarled, ignoring his comment. Ryder stuck his lowered lip out, "Because I'm adorable."

I growled holding up my fist ready to slam it against his face. "Jay wait" said Mal, grabbing my arm. "We cant hurt him, not yet. He's the only one who might know where Silena is." I shrugged her hand off my shoulder. "She right" said Ben as he stood on my other side, he gripped his own sword that stood at his side, eyeing Ryder.

"King Benjamin how you doin?" Asked Ryder as he smirked at Ben and Mal, "By the looks of it, you're doing fine" he whistled looking at Mal with lust. Ben let out a low growl as he stood in front of Mal, "I'd watch what you'd say in front of me, I have the power to chain you up in prison for the rest of your life."

"Chains? Kinky" whistled Ryder with smug look. "But as long as the mermaid is locked up with me I'd gladed take that prison cell" he said checking out Addie who waa fully awake now and filled with fear as Carlos stood in front of her. "Don't even think about laying a finger on her" Carlos said with a sudden anger. "What about blueberry over there?" Ryder said as he rolled his neck over to look at Evie, "She's a real babe, it's Evie right?" He smirked.

I stood in front of his view of Evie and crossed my arms.

"Where's Silena?" I muttered as calmly as I could. Ryder shrugged, "I dont know a Silena but I do know a Lena" A smirk on his lips. Gavin grunted pulled his hand upward making the purple mist around him tighten causing him to let out a groan. "Take it easy on me Genie, jeez" he said rolling his eyes.

"Lena? As in Silenas nickname?" Asked Ben, Ryder just laid his head backwards letting out an annoyed groan, "Yes your royal dumb ass."

"Watch it asshat" muttered Mal as she step forward her eyes glowing a sudden green. "Malifiecents daughter? It's Mal right? Your mother was right not to give you her full name.. you weren't evil enough for her" Ryder said his eyes a sudden gold. Mal look taken back, how did he know that? Mal barley even told me, Carlos, and Evie that. "Jafars son" hummed Ryder as he looked at me, "Cruelas Kid" he said his eyes flickering to Carlos, "Annnd Evil Queens beautiful daughter" he said looking at at Evie with a smirk.

"Enough stalling" snapped Alex  as he grabbed the back of Ryders hair and placed his sword against the tricksters throat. "Alex" I warned still confused on how he knew of my dad, "Stop. He's the only way to Silena."

"Where is she?" Alex said through his teeth, "Where is Silena?" Ryder let out a small chuckle before breathing in deeply. "Ah  son of Aladdin, what is that I smell?" He sighed looking at Alex, "is that love? I'm gonna assume for Silena?" Ryder hummed.

I looked up at Alex as I saw the flash of nervousness across his face. He let go of Ryders hair and pulled his sword away, "We should just kill him. He's worthless to us anyways, we can find Silena on our own" he muttered putting his sword back on to his side.

"Actually you do need me" Said Ryder as he looked at me. "Because i know where Silena is right at this moment."

"Then tell us" said Ben, "We need her home, her family is missing her like crazy, the kingdom is waiting for her coronation in four months." He explained looking at all of us with a sad expression, "As king I can grant whatever you please as long as you tell us where Silena is."

Ryder rolled his eyes, "I literally can spin straw into gold if I wanted, with the snap of my fingers I could get whatever i wanted. The perks of having dark magic run through out of my veins."

"What are you?" Asked Mal as she gripped Ben's arm, a small bit of fear running through her voice. "If you have dark magic running through you, why are you even at Auradon?"

The trickster grinned, "Why to answer that question dearie! I am Ryderstilskin Gold! Son of the Dark one himself, learned everything i need to know from my old man"
"Rumpelstilskin, the guy known for making gold straw? I thought he was good?" Mumbled Carlos.

Addie shook her head as she walked up closer to Ryder, she hid behind me and I looked over my shoulder to see the tiny girl give me a small nervous smile.

"He was good once" She started, "Long ago he was just a simple plain old man who was good at making spinning cloth."
"Story time?" Grinned Ryder, "Wait gotta get the pictures going!" He said as he wiggled his hand from under the tight purple mist.

A dark mist formed in front of Ryder showing us a man, sitting and spinning string. "He was an overall happy man" said Addie as we stared as the image changed to to see Rumpalstilskin with a women that must have been his wife. They seemed to be smiling and laughing as they talked.

"What happened?" I mumbled, "He seems so happy"

"Power JayJay" hummed Ryder from behind the images. "Dollface you wanna keep going with the story or should i take over?" He asked making Addie feel uneasy and look at her feet. I could see Ryder grinning madly behind the Dark magical mist, "So basically there was this upcoming war" he said the image flicking with monsters that I recognized from the deeper parts of the isle of the lost.

The dark mist immideatly went away when Gabirela waved her hand. "You are such a buzzkill, you know that?" Said Ryder as he stared at her very annoyed.

"The dark war" mumbled Mal, "The war before our parents where banished to the island, the reason why they even made the island." Mal said looking at Carlos and Evie. Ryder nodded, "Mhm yes but before the fun started, the kings, also known as your daddies" said Ryder looking at Ben, Audrey and Chad. Those two had been so silent in the back i had forgotten they where even in the room. "They ordered all men to go into war and my pathetic father was to much a bitch to go" Ryder said in disgust. "So he was the village joke, a humiliation that my own mother hated to be seen with him. My father was so ashamed he ran away, trying to get away from Auradon ground until he stumbled across your mother" He said grinning at Evie.

"My mother?" Whispered Evie. "Yes, jeez do you guys have to repeat everything I say?" Ryder said shaking his head. "Your mother was as equally powerful as Malifiecent, did you know that?" He said smirking towards Mal, "But the Evil Queen was to busy trying to find the ultimate revenge plan for Snow White and Prince James she didn't care for ruling the island"

"How do you know all of this?"Asked Mal stepping forward, her eyes glowing green as she gripped her spell book. Ryders eyes flickered to the book, "You know the Evil Queen wrote most of those spells right?" He said looking at Mal and Evie. "Back to my wonderful sob story" Ryder said blowing a piece of hair out his face, "So the Evil Queen, aka blueberrys mom, made a deal with my father. She said if he could bring her the last Dark fairies heart she would let him be her somewhat royal assistant and that everyone who made fun of him would regret it. So when he found the Fairy, he did what he was told but the fairies last words where ' it is now yours ' meaning that as soon as he touched  her heart, he was filled with the darkness. Instead of bringing the heart to the evil queen he was filled with a dark power. So when the dark war began, Rumpelstilskin with a snap of the fingers the villains where all locked up. For a while the Kings and Queens thought of him as a royal help, for he was the one who thought of the isle of the lost. He was almost like a Duke but he let the power get to his mind. He became insane with magic, tricking people into doing the wrong thing, ruining the balance of good In Auradon." Smirked Ryder "And thus I was born. My mother died at birth and my father is probably dead on the island, but oh well" He said leaning  back into his chair, "And how I know who you are? Well my father left his journal filled with many Prophecy, I know everything that will happen next thanks to that Journal."

"So there you have it, that's what I am. I'm part evil part good. Not Auaradon and Not Lost." He said with a smug look on his face.

"Enough with the background" spoke Ben, "I've had enough stalling already, tell us where Silena is, tell us where she went off too." He said pulling out his sword.

Ryders golden eyes sparked towards me, "What are you willing to trade to find to find Silena?" He Asked me. "Anything, I will trade anything." I said balling up my fist.

"Jay no, whenever he makes a trade they usually backfire on you. That's why Silena is missing right? She had made a deal with you?" Spoke Addie as she grabbed my arm. Ryder grinned, "Your a smart one aren't you?"

"What did you deal?" I snarled, my patience running thin. "Ben is right, you are stalling. You either speak now, or I kick your ass."

"Her power" he stated, "I dealed her for her power."

"Impossible you can't give someone power" said Gabirela looking at her brother. "Impossible yes but I didn't give her power I just.. gave her a little push" he smirked towards me. "And what's that suppose to mean?" I snarled. "Why she was so paranoid about you four" he said looking at me, Evie, Mal, and Carlos, "She wanted to be able to protect her kingdom, and she had power in her. I know magic when I see it and it was in her, so I helped her. Trained her in a way."

"And you bargained her disappearance? Made her vanish out of thin air?" I asked leaning forward, gripping the armrest of the chair Ryder was sitting.

"I'll tell you if only i get  something in return." Whispered Ryder as he leaned closer towards me, "I'm a man of deals Jay, I dont just give things for free."

"Then what do you want?" I muttered, my own eyes growing dark. Ryder looked around at everyone in the room, as if he was thinking of which one he wanted to take. "Give me three days tops, and then I'll tell you what I want and then I'll tell you where Silena is."

"Alex, Gavin, Gabierla  take him dowstairs to the chamber's. Lock him up and put a magic lock on him so he wont try to escape. You want three days? Fine. Three days down there, is what you get until you tell us where she is." Ordered Ben.

Alex and Gavin grabbed Ryder by the arms yanking him up. He put up no fight as they dragged him towards the doors.

"Why three days?" I asked under my breathe.

"Because" Ryder spoke as the doors open, "I want to see if she will survive her journey."

•••

A/N
I love Ryders character so much
Like not only is he hot but hes evil and ughhh he's just a little evil cinnamon roll you guys

-comment-vote-share-

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

633K 17.3K 36
no one can rewrite the stars... descendants trilogy jay celestialpetsch 2019 (cover by @...
218K 4.1K 29
once upon a time, there was a princess who had a story of her own. she was reserved, a strong yet broken one. there was more to her than what met the...
19.2K 303 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...
46.2K 869 37
Aubrey understands that the villain kids have it hard but being the twin sister of a spoiled princess is no walk in the park either. (Jay Love Story)...