The Addiction Continues (MB L...

By TeslaLike

More

The Addiction Continues (MB Love Story)
And the gang is found!! ;)
You don't think I know that?!

REALLY?

20 0 0
By TeslaLike

Dear Prohm,

DO NOT LEAVE MURRAY FOR ANYBODY ELSE!!! I DON'T CARE WHO IT IS!!! YOU HAVE TO STAY HERE!!!

Sincerely,

#RacerNation

;P

__________________________________________________________________________________

{AFEW DAYS LATER}

PRODIGY'S POV

I opened my eyes and immediately smiled, all the memories from the past days flooding back through my head; the talking, the luaghing, the karoke, and the kisses... and the only bad thing that happened, conditions...

"I ain't gonna be one of your hoes Prodigy..." She told me after pulling me aside

No, not this time, I am not gonna break this girl... I like her too much to do anyhting of the sort.

Before I got completely up, someone thought it would be nice to scream...

"PRODIGY GET YO LAZY FAT ASS UP!! NOW!!!" Princeton got inches from my face

"Dude!" I sat up and rubbed my temples.

"Well! Kylee and Tazzy are going to the mall today, and Tazzy has been trying to tell you for like ten minutes!!! Pick Up De Damn Phone!!" He threw his hands into the air.

"I'm up!" I jumped into the air off of my bed and ran over to get dressed, but first I texted Tazzy back...

TazmanianDevil: Hey. Kylee, me, and Prince are going to the mall... you coming right?

FatA**: Hell Yeah what did you think I would be doing?

TazmanianDevil: Eating or sleeping :P

FatA**: haha you know me so well

TazmanianDevil: sure. see you there ;)

FatA**: Can't wait ;)

<END OF TEXT CONVO>

I softly luaghed to myself as I went to the closet of our room and grabbed a pair of jordans, jeans, and a T-Shirt.

I slipped everything on, and flopped back into my bed.

"You ready?" Princeton asked

"Yeah. Are Ray and Roc coming?" I grabbed my shades and went over to where he was standing.

"Nah. They pulled an all nighter with Megan and Natasha." He opened the door, and we both walked out.

"De nasty" I said closing the door behind me

***

KYLEE'S POV

Who would have thunk... Because Mindless Behavior walked on the wrong hallway, me and Tazzy both have a boyfriend... Good ones at that...

We sat on the bench in front of the big fountian, silent, smiling...

Our silence broke when we saw the guys walk in and we walked towards them.

"Hey babe." He wrapped his arms around my waist, lifted me up off the ground, and spun me in a afew circles.

"Hey!" I giggled after he put me down dizzely.

"ok, I'm starving!" Tazzy said from inside Prodigy's arms

"You just read my mind!" Prodigy shouted from behind her

"Ok well, we are normal... so we're gonna go..." Princeton eased into it.

"yeah..." I followed up

"Bye!" They both said back with perky smiles, and then they walked off to the food court...

"Where to?" I asked looking up

He shrugged, "I don't know. Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know" We started to walk, or should I say waddle.

"We could do this all day..." He looked down at me

"Fine... Lids" I stuck my tongue out.

"Leggo" We waddled a little faster.

Leggo indeed...

...

I took a deep breath as we walked into the store, the radio was playing softly in the back ground, and it was virtualy empty... Good...

"Oh-My-God" Princeton pointed at a hat and shouted.

I luahged as he pulled me across the small-- very, very small-- store, and grabbed at the bright green hat. The hat had the word PEACE in big bold letters.

He flattened out his 'fro while placing the hat on his head.

"How do I look?" he posed, showing off the hat.

"Hold on..." I took his shades off and put them into my back pocket, "Better..." I smiled wide.

He smiled wide too, grabbing back for his glasses, but I took a step back putting them out of his reach, "Nuh-uh-uh!" I waved my finger around in a tis-tis sort of fashion. Then he stepped closer to me again and reach for them, but instead of just stepping back, I ran behind the rack. He luaghed and started to follow me, I stepped back everytime he got closer. Within a minute of doing this step forward/step back thing, we were running (I was running and he was chasing me) around Lids like maniacs.

When I stopped to take a breathe, he was gone... I looked around the racks looking for feet; I looked above the racks for an afro, but I found nothing.

"BOO!" He shouted grabbing at my sides, making me give out a very loud girlish scream.

When he was done luaghing he pulled his shades out and put them in his pocket instead of putting them back on--YAY!!-- and warpped his arms back around me as we started to "waddle" to the cashier.

There was two people there, a boy and a girl, they payed no attention to us what so ever. Princeton pulled the PEACE hat off of his head and set it on the counter, and the guy slowly rang it up as the girl (dangerously blonde) knawed his ear off... It was distgusting really...

"Hey dude... I don't know if you know this, but there is a rabbid squirrel knawing at your face..." Princeton said with the most serious face I think I have ever seen

I held back a luagh as the guy looked up at him with that what the hell? kind of face, and the girl let go of his ear to glare at him too.

"Hey dude... I don't know if you know this but there is a whale rapped inside your arms..." He said, the girl giggling at the comment.

"Excuse me?" I was taken aback by his pure lie.

"You heard him!" The blonde girl snapped her finger,and tried to be black...

I tried to unrapp myself but Princeton tightned his grip on my waist, "Bitch say that again!" My legs lifted up as I strained to get out. I stopped fighting, and Princeton quickly grabbed the hat...

"You have a nice day whore..." he saluted them both and we walked out together.

I couldn't help but luagh, "Did they even notice?" I asked looking up at Prince.

"Nope." he luaghed too looking back as the girl was already going at his ear agian

"Damn..." I said

"I Know Right!!" he shouted, we both luaghed.

***

PRODIGY'S POV

"Damn Girl!" I shouted watching Tazzy eat...

"Don't even start with me boy!" she shouted back at me.

I love this girl!! She has got the eating habbit of a hippo, just like me! With an attitude to match ;)

We finished eating, and before I could "help" her down, she jumped off of the chair and onto my back...

"It would've been nice to have some kind of warning..." I adjusted myself, making it so that she wouldn't fall.

"Eh... It was more fun this way." She said into my ear and kissed my cheek

"Now, Onward!" She pointed at the exit. I did as she asked and jogged to the "hall" of the mall (<<rhyme ;P). As I did so, people started to stare at us with funny looks.

"What?! Y'all weren't in love once!" I turned around and shouted at the starers. All the married people smiled and looked away, while a fat girl in the corner cried and ran off... Sorry?

Tazzy's grip around my chest and shoulders tightened, she inhaled deeply, and I felt her heart rate speed up...

"Really?" She bent her head around so our faces were almost meeting

"Yes ma'am" I held my chin up high and walked out of the place where everyone was now oooOoooing...

That really got her heart pumping...

***

TAZZY'S POV

OH-MY-GOD did he just say what I think he just said?! OMG He Did!!!

While I was reliving the moment of when Prodigy from Mindless Behavior said that he love me Prodigy was pulling me into a store he knew I wouldn't like...

"Prodigy if you take me in there I swear I am gonna a calci in culo!" I pulled on the back of his shirt trying to make him turn around, but he wouldn't have it.

[A/N: ...kick your ass!]

"Oh shut up guido..." He set me down in the store

"Escuse me?" I raised my eyebrow at him...

"I'm sorry..." He slightly flinched as I raised my fist

"Yeah you should be... Why did you bring me hear?" I got worried for my health when Miley Cyrus started to play throughout the store.

"Becuase you need a dress for our date tonight..." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it's gonna be special..." You could tell he was starting to get frustratesd.

"Why?" I asked once more.

"Because I love you and I feel that you deserve it?" I grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him

"First... Aww! Seocnd... Ditto. Third... Fine. And fourth--" I cut myself off, I stepped closer to Prodigy, wrapped my arms around his neck and made our lips meet. A chill went up my spine and goosebumps formed all over me. Prodigy smiled in the kiss, feeling the affect he had on me...

I pulled away to see Prodigy's eyes still closed, trying to keep up the kiss for as long as possible. It made me luagh to see the affect I had on him. I let go of his neck and his eyes finally opened...

"So..." He said

"So..." I said back

I luaghed again and walked off to go get a dress, for this "special" date Prodigy had planned...

I found a red sundress that would come right above my knee... And I thought to myself, perfect.

I quickly ran to the nearest dressing room, before prodigy could see the drees, and I tried it on...

Now I was really thinking perfect... I grabbed a leather cropped jacket off of the hanger on the door that somebody had left, and finished it off. I took it off and put my jeans and T-shirt back on, then walking over to the cashier so I could pay...

"Oh you're already payed for..." The lady winked at me and then looked back at whom I assumed was Prodigy...

"Are you kidding me? Dont' let him pay for this... I will" The lady did as I asked and handed me back the credit card as I handed her the money that would pay off the dress and jacket.

"Thank you!" I smiled and walked off with the bag, not letting Prodigy see...

"You know, you could've just let me pay..." He said taking his credit card back from me...

"Naw I'm good... You know you could tell me where we are going..." I responded

"Naw I'm good..." He kissed my cheek, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

We walked out giggles and smiles, until someone stopped us... 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Y'all please comment! I need to know if it is any good!!

PLEASE!

Bye! ;P

Continue Reading