The Unknown || Yoongi BTS

By mitsu_xx

Everyday, without fail, a new letter arrived. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12 {END}

8

3.6K 170 6
By mitsu_xx

Months have passed since I sent that letter.

And ever since... not one letter has returned.

Sometimes, because I would miss them , I would read the old ones. Reminiscing on how it used to feel to be able to read about my life through another persons eyes.

But, none the less, I had work, a relationship... My life was doing fine without those letters...

But what really concerned me was if that person was also doing fine.

----
Author's Note:

Guys, we are nearing the end lol!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
12.2K 408 21
You woke up in Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc! There's one issue, however...how do you leave? Or maybe you're trapped in here for the rest of your l...
7.4K 213 19
"You saw things Grace, things that anyone on the edge of seventeen would have a hard time getting through" "Trauma is something you can either bottle...
47.3K 1K 7
As a professional stylist in America, you are scouted by a small Korean entertainment company. Little do you know, your two clients are about to suck...