A Crazy Love

By TopazSkylos

Joker and Harley are some of our favorite villans, and we love their story from the beginning, but what about... More

The Escape | Ch. 1
Going Home | Ch.2
Revenge On Belle Reve | Ch.3
UPDATE!!!
The next chapter SNEEK PEEK
The Abuse | Ch.4
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Where..Is..HARLEY?!? | Ch.5
The Search | Ch.6
Taken | Ch.7
The Ransom | Ch.8
Planning | Ch. 9
Games | Ch.10
My Life | Ch.11
Saved | Ch. 12
Who are you?! | Ch. 13
NOTE REAL QUICK
The Surprise | Ch.14
A/N!! IMPORTANT!!
Marriage Mayhem | Ch. 15
"Fun" in Funeral | Ch. 16
A/N
Our Dance | Ch. 17
IMPORTANT A/N
Smiles For Everyone | Ch.18
Relapse | Ch. 19
Trying Independent | Ch. 20
Wreak Havoc | Ch. 21
Collision | Ch. 22
Thank you!!!
Reunion | Ch. 23
The Night | Ch. 24
The Change | Ch. 26
Conflict | Ch. 27
I Know | Ch. 28
Won't Change | Ch. 29
Just For Fun | Ch. 30
Maybe I Don't | Ch. 31
BIG NEWS!!!
!!!!!BIGGGG UPDATE!!!!

Choose | Ch. 25

249 10 3
By TopazSkylos

Joker's P.O.V.

   I woke up the next morning, my arms wrapped around Harley's hip. She was still asleep, her side softly rising and falling as her soft, rhythmic, breathing filled the quiet.
   I gently removed my hands from her waist, sitting up in our bed. Last night was...something.
   (NOT GOING INTO DETAIL YA LIL NASTIES 😂)
  Both of us would share the memory forever. Love. Just, love. I moved my legs to the side of the bed, letting them hang over the edge of the soft mattress.
    I got up, grabbing a white t-shirt from my dresser and sliding it over my torso. Grabbing some black jeans, I got dressed and went downstairs. My day was going great, so I might as well ruin someone else's.
   I made my way down the stairs briskly, because... why not? I made my way to our living room, nodding to some of my men standing guard. I got no response.
   No nod in response, no words, nothing!
   Who do you think you are?!
  "Hey! What the hell? You think you can just ignore me now?!" I yelled at them as I walked closer.
  "What? Uh, n-no sir! N-never." One spoke up.  I smiled as I walked towards him.
   "Ya know, you are not-very-smart!" I said cheerfully, sounding like a kid in a candy store. His face went pale, and my smile grew.
   "But ya know? You're brave. May I reward you?" He stared at me for a few long seconds, then nervously answered.
   "Y-yes?" I smiled even bigger as I turned away from him, and back towards the stairs. "Ok sir, you wait right there!" I said happily, running back upstairs.
   I went over to my nightstand, grabbed my knife, and hid it behind my wrist. I made my way back to the staircase, and was eventually in front of the man again.
   I flipped the knife out from behind my wrist and held it to his cheek, causing him to inhale sharply.
   "Not whatcha thought it'd be?" I laughed. I applied more pressure to the blade, threatening to pierce his skin.
   He winced as my smile grew, then noticed a frown had formed in his face. I gasped. "You gave me an idea! I can help you smile! Permanently..." I growled, shoving him to the ground.
   I dug my knees into his chest, pinning him down onto the ground. I held the knife in my hand, admiring its glinting blade.
   "Now, do you want a big smile, or a little one? You choose.." I asked slowly, tilting my face near his.
  "S-small? Big? W-whatever you want b-boss." He swallowed worriedly. "Wrong choice." I replied.
   Biggest smile you've ever had...
  I put more pressure on the blade, piercing his skin. Starting at the corners of his mouth, I drug the blade near his ear, then stopped.
   Blood was trickling down his face now, and tears were streaming from his eyes. "Time for the other side!" I said with a huge grin.
  I did the same process to the other side of his face, only stopping when he had an ear-to-ear grin.

(Like that)
  I climbed off of him, and he slowly stood up. "Would you like to see it?" I said calmly. He nodded in response, and I grabbed his arm. Leading him down a hallway to a bathroom, I opened the door.
   I pushed him in, and directed him towards the mirror. I laughed as his face contorted in horror, terrified at what he'd been made into.
  I leaned in close to his ear. "You're welcome." I whispered.

Hey guys! This one was kind of morbid, sorry about that. But hey, Joker will be Joker, right? This chapter was also kinda short, but oh well!
         Don't be a silent reader!
                😁Comment!🤓
                    👍Vote!⭐️
                    💁Share!😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.4K 63
"I know you, I own you, you're mine!" The madness of how their love is. Obsession, confusion, possession, power, and affection. The full walkthrough...
533K 23.4K 55
❝If you have never lost your sanity, then you have never been in love.❞ Meet Harley Quinn; She is not the Harleen she was anymore. She has changed fo...
26.1K 572 32
This story is in Harley and the jokers PoV see how they felt through all the stories you know and all the ones you didn't know ever happened.
52.4K 1.5K 41
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist turned psychopath by none other than The Joker - The Clown Prince of Crime himself. The Joker was always going...