Dark Seduction [18+] [Discont...

By Daydream1011

Copyrighted 2017 **DISCONTINUED** I'm sorry! Highest Ranking #46 in Vampire *THIS BOOK IS MATURE* -Do no... More

Preface
!Warning! Alert!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (BC)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 11

152K 3.9K 1.2K
By Daydream1011

Hey guys, 

So I wouldn't necessarily consider this a mature chapter, but you know...

Sorry for any grammar and editing mistakes!- I didn't go over it that well...

Please comment, vote, and follow!

Enjoy!

-&-

Chapter 11

       "What the hell happened to you Friday?" Maddie demanded as soon as I met up with her after the last class of the day. I had to eat lunch in the library to catch up on some homework and we didn't really have any classes together throughout the day. This was the first time I was actually able to talk to her. I let out a heavy sigh as I closed my locker door and turned towards the back entrance of the school.

       "Seriously, Rini." She pulled on my arm until I turned to look at her worried eyes. "Luke Meyers and his date found Colton passed out in front of the gym, and no one could find you..." I frowned and gently tugged my arm out of her grasp before edging her slowly towards the side of the hall. I hadn't been oblivious to the stares and soft whispers I'd been getting all day, but I tried to ignore them. I didn't need that added onto the guilt already eating away at me.

       "I didn't actually have permission to go to Prom." I started slowly as I subconsciously scanned the crowd of people for one specific blonde quarterback. I wasn't going to put him in harm's way anymore, but he deserved and apology for Friday night. I had seen him a couple of times throughout the day, but I had chickened out last minute and ran in the opposite direction. But not now. I needed to talk to him before Gillinacus picked me up.

       I let out an internal sigh. Not only had I received a very painful spanking session, but I also lost car privileges for the fore-seeable future and I wasn't allowed to go 'galivanting off' without the fuck-head anymore either. I was grounded, and I had to admit, it was an odd feeling. I wasn't using to being punished, and now I had been scolded, spanked, and grounded all within two weeks...

       "And when that brother-we-don't-talk-about found out, he came and got me at the dance."

       Maddie's eyes widened and her face grew pale as she gripped tightly onto my arm. "Did he knock Colton out?! Oh my god, Rini! Your brother is insane-"

       "No! No, Madds'. Gillin didn't touch Colton." Which was true- technically... "Colton was fine when we left. I have no idea why he passed out." Ugh, I felt bad for lying. I really did, but that was the only way I could crawl out of this situation without having Gillin using his freaking mind manipulation thingy.

       I was saved from having to answer that bewildered look on her face as a familiar bob of blonde hair walked into the hall. "I'll catch you later, Madds'." I patted her arm before taking off through the thinning crowd, she stood gaping after me. "Colton! Hey Colton!" His handsome head shot around, and a rather adorable confused frown pulled at his lips.

       "Oh, hey Arinia..." His voice was soft as I pulled to a stop in front of him, a sheepish smile pulling at my lip. The lost look in his bright eyes only made me feel ten times worse.

       "Hey Golden Boy, listen about prom-"

       "Um yeah, w-what exactly happened?" His voice rang with genuine confusion as his hand reached up and ran through his soft-looking blonde locks.

       "You don't remember?" I blinked up at him as he scratched the back of his neck, and shot me a small smile. He shrugged his large shoulders and glanced away.

       "Not really. I-I remember telling you that we could leave if you wanted, and then it all kind of gets fuzzy..."

       Oh thank God, he doesn't remember...

       "Um, well," I started softly as his bright blue-green eyes blinked down at me. I hesitated at the open look of lost in confusion dancing behind his rather trusting eyes. I wasn't used to someone so open... so vulnerable. It made my heart beat irregularly.

       "I told you that you could stay if you wanted and then my brother came to pick me up. I didn't know you passed out until school today." Damn, I was such a big fucking liar. Colton didn't deserve that, he didn't deserve to be used and abused. My lips pulled into a frown at the small smile he gave me.

       "Some prom night huh? Sorry I was kind of a crappy date."

       "No! No, You were perfect." I gave him a small smile of my own and reached my hand up to squeeze his arm affectionately.

       "I'm here."

       Gillin's words pushed its way through that thin sliver of his subconscious at the back of mine, and my heart jumped. My hand dropped back to my side. "I-I have to go... I'm sorry I was the crappy date." I gave him another small smile and little wave before turning on my heel and heading for the parking lot.

       "You could never be a crappy date, Rini." He called softly after me. My heart clenched at his words, but I didn't turn around as I pushed through the school's backdoor and into the parking lot. Colton was a good boy, he deserved someone who was as equally good. Not someone who was torn in so many ways over a budding relationship that was not supposed to happen.

       Gillin was leaning against the passenger door of his sleek black car, his dark sunglasses and jacket shielding him from the bright sun. I couldn't help the involuntary flip my stomach did at the sight of him. He just looked so... so yummy.

       And then I saw that bitch walking over to him.

       Tasha.

       Oh, absolutely fuck no.

       Someone was going to die, and I'll give you two guesses who.

       His beautifully sexy head turned to look at the brunette user as she stopped beside him, her thin fingers twirling through her dark hair. I snapped when I saw the corners of his lips pull into a small smile. "Gillinacus Acker." I hissed under my breath just because I knew he could hear. "Get the fuck away from her." I growled into that cord at the back of my mind, the one that connected us together. His head angled back towards mine and that small smile pulled into a smirk.

       My eyes narrowed and I started stomping viciously over to them. "So, you're one of Logan's brother's right? I mean, of course you are, you look like him." I could hear her sleazy voice before I even approached them, and even though he wasn't looking at her he nodded his head at her questions. That's way too much of his fucking attention that he was giving her, and it was a big fuck no. "So, are you here for Arinia? We're- like- really good friends-"

       "Get lost, tramp." I snapped as soon as I came to a stop in front of them. I could feel his dark blue eyes glaring down smugly at me, but I ignored him as I glared holes into the pretty brunette's head. Her dark green eyes shot over to me, and I could see the impending bitchiness trying to surface. "Stay away from my family, Tasha. None of them want you." Gillin coughed to hide the dark chuckle that escaped his lips. Her back straightened into a flat board as I tried to stop myself from wrapping around the oldest Acker's body like a giant Tasha-free blanket.

       "That's rude." She sneered as I resisted the urge to throw my arms around his waist and never let go. I wanted to punch that perfect little nose of hers' right into her pig-headed skull. It was one thing to sleep with Logan, or flirt with Clay, but Gillinacus Acker was mine. And I'll be fucking damned before that bitch laid one perfectly manicured paw on him.

       "Let's go baby girl." Gillin's arm gently wound around my back and broke mine and the hoe's stare down. I automatically curled into his chest as he pulled away from the car enough to open the passenger door. "Nice to meet you, Tanya." His voice was ever-so-polite, but I just scowled as he escorted my not-so-happy ass into the car.

       "It's Tasha-" I heard her say before he shut the door. I glowered at the skinny brunette as he told her something then walked around the front of the car. She glared at me through the window before he climbed into the driver's seat and turned the engine on.

       "Down, baby." He chuckled as he pulled out of the parking lot, his large, hot hand resting reassuringly on my thigh as we left that skank-bag behind us.

-&-

       The minute the door closed behind me and Gillinacus had sat down on the couch with a heavy huff- I pounced. I threw my leg over his waist, pressed my chest flush against his, and latched my mouth onto his oh-so-yummy jaw. That sick part of me that always wanted his hands running over me, begged me to prove to him who he belonged to. Me, not that friend user. "Whoa, baby." His dark chuckle vibrated through me as I grabbed the collar of his jacket and tugged until every inch of his hard body was pressed against mine.

       I ignored the way his dark voice caused my core to ache as I nipped at his chiseled jaw and down his corded throat. "Not that I don't like the sudden show of affection-" I know for a fucking fact he did, if the erection pressing like a hot iron between my legs was anything to go by. That better be for me and not that fucking bitch. "But what's got you all hot and naughty, baby girl?" His warm hands slid slowly up the back of my thighs and under my skirt until they could cup my ass and squeeze. I tried to hide the moan that action caused as I bit lightly at the thick vein of his neck.

       "I don't know- what you're... talking about-" I breathed heavily into his skin as I ground against the hard length pressing into me. His dark growl filled the air. I pouted when his large hands lifted my ass until I was lifted off the hot rod I desperately wanted rubbing against me. "I was enjoying myself." I pouted as his hot mouth ran a wet path up my throat.

       "Obviously," He growled as his fingers began to slowly slip under the edges of my underwear. "But I can't think with you grinding against me like that."

       "No thinky, just sexy time."

       His deep chuckle made my stomach clench, and I frowned at the amusement flashing through his eyes. "No, not laughy time, sexy time." I grumbled as his hands pressed firmly against my bare ass.

       "Baby, I'll give you all the sexy time you want, but you were literally telling me how much you hated me this morning for grounding you and that you were ready to bite my head off." I ignored the curious look in his dark eyes, and tried to lower myself back onto the pulsing erection hidden in his pants, but his hard hands wouldn't let me.

       "I do hate you, but I also clearly remember telling you that just because I didn't like you doesn't mean that others get to." Stupid idiot, he's a vampire. His brain is like A-class, he should have remembered that. His deep laughter filled the living room, and I pulled away from him with a frown. He's making me not want sexy time anymore.

       "So, this is about that brunette child from earlier." His dark eyes were filled with amusement as his chuckle floated around me like a sensuous blanket. Okay, so maybe it made my undies a little wet, and maybe his long fingers were still clutching my bare butt in a tummy turning way, but that did not mean I wanted sexy time anymore.

       I let him hold me against him and crossed my arms over my chest with a pout. "You're ruining sexy time." I grumbled as his chuckles finally dialed down.

       "I like jealous you." I glared at the smirk pulling at his lips as his hands slowly starting massaging my butt again.

       "Stay away from her Gillinacus, or I won't be responsible for sending D' out to kill her."

       He rolled his eyes and let one of his hands leave my ass to slowly run down the back of my leg. My breathing hitched as his warm palm rubbed up my inner thigh and his thumb gently brushed against the thin layer of underwear hiding my aching heat. "She's a child, Arinia. I have no interest in children." I uncrossed my arms and rested my hands flat against his wide chest as his stupid hand tried to lull me into a sexual stupor.

       "We're the same age, and that pulsing thing pressed against me whenever I sit in your lap begs to differ."

       My breath caught in my throat as his thumb slipped into my underwear and gently brushed against the aching knob begging for his attention. "You're the exception, baby girl." His voice was a dark whisper in my ear, one that promised one hell of a sexy time. "You're always the exception." My eyes rolled into the back of my head as his thumb gently circled the bundle of nerves throbbing at his touch.

       "Gillin...?"

       "Yes baby?"

       I opened my eyes and stared down at him as his thumb tried to work that lustful magic. "Why did you leave?" His dark eyes flashed up to mine in confusion as his thumb slowly stopped rubbing against me.

       "I had to stay at the manor for the Convergence last week, you know that."

       "No," I shook my head as he slowly withdrew his hand from between my thighs. I guess sexy time really was over. "Why did you leave the first time. A-and don't give me that stupid generic 'my parents needed help' bull crap." I'm not sure why I brought it up, but the sudden desire to actually know was killing me. I just didn't understand how someone could give all their possible love to another person and then completely disappear out of their lives like they meant nothing to them. If he wanted to continue doing this- this... whatever the fuck we were doing, I needed to know.

       He let out a quiet sigh before running his hands up the side of my thighs. I waited patiently as he played with the end of my skirt and stared over my shoulder at the coffee table. "We were..." He started softly, then licked his lips and reached for my hand. I gave it to him and watched with furrowed eyebrows as his strong fingers gently massaged my palm. "We were always supposed to be... to be like this, Rini." His dark voice was low as he gestured between the two of us- at the intimate position we were in.

       "I didn't realize that for a very long time though. There are things about the world, about my world that you still don't understand- that I don't even fully get. Things that are way too complicated for a human mind to handle." I frowned but let him talk as he lowered me down onto the part of his lap that wasn't throbbing from his still hard erection.

       "I don't understand-"

       "I know, baby. I know. And you won't, not for a while at least. But... but you need to know that what's happening between us was always supposed to happen." He looked away from me and licked his lips as his hand gently cupped mine. "But I couldn't watch you grow up knowing that one day we would be together like this. I couldn't watch the little girl I raised since she could barely talk become the girl I was supposed to- supposed to... do this kind of stuff with."

       My frown only grew and I tried to pull my hand out of his, tried to pull away from him in confusion, but he wouldn't let me. I wasn't so sure I wanted to hear this anymore... "You- you left because you didn't want... didn't want to feel guilty about wanting to have sex with me?" I couldn't help the tears that threatened my eyes, or the absolutely horrible feeling settling in my stomach.

       "Baby, I'm sorry..." His eyes darkened as he noticed the water swelling in mine, and his grip tightened on me as I tried to pull away from him.

       "Let me go Gillin."

       "No, I won't. Not again."

       My heart clenched in my chest. "You left me, because you were feeling guilty about what was 'going' to happen? I needed you Gillinacus." I ignored the regretful look growing on his face as the first tear slid down my cheek. "I-I needed you to chase the nightmares away. I needed you to give me my medicine when I was sick..." I couldn't stop the water starting to leak from my eyes, and he wouldn't let me make the escape I so desperately wanted. "Needed you to go to my stupid dance recitals, and tell me everything was going to be okay when I was convinced I would never have any friends." It started to become harder and harder to breath the more upset I got, and the soul-wrenching saddened look he was giving me wasn't helping anything either.

       "I'm sorry, baby girl. I'm so sorry."

       I let out a quiet sob and tried to wrench myself away from him again, but his grip only tightened and he pulled me flush against his hard chest. I slammed my fist into his ridiculously firm shoulder. "I needed you! And you fucking left for the most shittiest-fucking reason!"

       "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He simply muttered over and over again as one of his thick arms held me tightly to his chest while his other hand rubbed down my hair. I cried into his firm shoulder and beat on his stupid other one as he held me like the very broken girl I was.

       "I needed you, a-and you left me." I sobbed into his shirt as he buried his face into the crook of my neck and kept murmuring how sorry he was.

       "I loved you so much, and you left me." I croaked into his shirt before I buried my face into the crook of his shoulder. He held me as I cried, whispered over and over again how sorry he was and that he loved me.

       But it hurt, it hurt so much. 

-&-

So idk if the end of this chappy was as emotional to yall as I wanted it to be, but yeah... Tell me what yall think!

Before yall ask, the whole mate works a LOT differently in this book, more will be explained as the book progresses. 

And Gillin, oh Gillin, what am I going to do with you?

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 1K 38
"αžŸαžΌαž˜αžšαž„αž…αžΆαŸ†αž”αž„αž–αž½αž€αž™αžΎαž„αž“αž·αž„αž”αžΆαž“αžšαžŸαŸ‹αž“αŸ…αž‡αž»αŸ†αž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆαžœαž·αž‰αž“αŸ…αžαŸ’αž„αŸƒαžŽαžΆαž˜αž½αž™" αž˜αžΈαž“ αž™αŸ‰αž»αž“αž αŸ’αž‚αžΈ πŸ–€ αž•αžΆαž€ αž‡αžΈαž˜αžΈαž“
5.6K 643 18
π‘·π’π’π’…π‘·π’‰π’–π’˜π’Šπ’ fanfic α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«α‹ ထားပေးကြပါထုန်း... ထခုမှစရေးတာမို့ α€œα€­α€―α€‘α€­α€•α€Ία€α€»α€€α€Ία€›α€Ύα€­α€•α€«α€œα€­α€™α€·α€Ία€™α€šα€Ία€”α€±α€¬α€Ί α€”α€¬α€œα€Šα€Ίβ€Œα€α€½α€„α€·α€Ία€œα€½α€Ύα€α€Ία€•α€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€•α€«α‹ [ * PondPhuwin ကိုထိခိုက်...
181K 6.6K 68
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭...
13.7M 412K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...