Ready Or Not (Optimus Prime x...

By Katknightmare

Tak was Sam Witwicky's adopted brother, every thing was normal till they went to get a car. now every thing h... More

Getting to know
The New Car
The wing man
Taken?
Auto Bots?
Optimus Prime Ride
Wreak it.
Sector 7
In Control
Glitch
ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL
Intro to 2nd movie revenge of the fallen
N*E*S*T*
Collage Boy
Lonely Star
Field Trip
Written in the stars
The Matrix
Center of the Storm
Nightmares Of What Didn't Happen
3rd movie intro: Dark side of the moon
So Far So Good
Just a Drive
Secrets Of The Lost
Anger Management
Cool Down and Trust Me
Hurdles
Heart Break
The Road So Far
This is the Beginning
Stuck?
The End?
reunited?
Big Kisses?
Trouble?
Rewrite The Stars
Happy Halloween!

Welcome To The Car Wash 2.0

4.2K 107 48
By Katknightmare

(I'm sorry I couldn't continue the last carwash chap because it would change the story to mature...but I give you something a bit better...and I apologize I will make very detailed fluff in next chapter!)

I had three days off...I was board...Well let me explain, I overworked if possible, that 6ft stack of papers I did well all that was suppose to be my work for two weeks and I did it all in one. Even the extra paperwork I did in 4 days so another 3ft stack...It was suppose to last since Lexington and the Auto-bots were out on a mission...it was suppose to take my mind off of them...including Optimus...Didn't last. They should have told me, and Carly and Sam said bye to Bee and went back to normal work with them. Me I said bye to Prime...

And that brings me here, sitting crisscrossed on my own desk playing with my paddle ball in one hand the other held my face with elbow on my knee, I had a annoyed look because it's never easy with me being 'Board'. believe me. I sighed trying to think of things to do...I decided I might as well have my fun being off and that's what I did.

I flew threw the base on a rolling chair and a fire extinguisher, I had the extinguisher tight between my knees as I made sure I was strapped to the chair, I held the nozzle behind me and held it tight, as well as a air horn with my other hand. I had a traffic cone on my head for a helmet and took of down hallways sounding the air horn so everyone would get out of my way.

"Beep, Beep! Coming Through!" I yelled, as some army guys dodged me, "Are you off?" He yelled at me quick, I took it as a 'You got a free day but your still here' "Yeah!" I yelled back. I looked back and saw him shake his head with a few others as I continue my assault down hallways until the fire extinguisher ran out. Then I was back to being board once more.

I tried to find other things to do but guess what, no shocker, but I got 'grounded' to my office...that's right, Grounded. I had mixed skittles and M&M's together in a bowl and left it in the break room, replaced febreze in the bathrooms with air horns, and I guess the final straw was having either a paintball fight with the marines, not like I couldn't hold my own, or possibly the water balloon fight with the air force...But I'm 'grounded'. 

I was laying on my desk with my head upside down juggling a slinky, I had a toy box in my office because the toys would relive stress I would get with paper work. I sighed, what to do now? I then had my phone buzz with it playing 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger-Kelly Clarkson' with would be Megan's ringtone she put on my phone. I grabbed my phone before it fell off the desk next to me.

"Yo, What up Meg." I said as she chuckled, "Hey T what are you up today, I hope you aren't busy After all you promised." She sang, I checked the date on the calendar above the toy box, "Oh, is that what day it is?" I sang back, "Don't worry I'm not busy besides grounded by the general because of some harmless pranks an fun." I said back as I heard laughing on the end, guess she put it on speaker phone. "So, is Dashy coming out for charity or what?" Daisy asked, "Yeah I'll be there, after all I bet the base will thank god that I'm going out. So three day charity? cause that's all I got." I said, "Yep. see ya soon." Ashely said hanging up with byes in the back ground.

I grinned, I know what day it was, and getting grounded was...aw what the heck it wasn't part of the plan...all that much. I just thought they would kick me out. You see I help a charity that my friend Megan runs...a girls charity that helps orphans more or less...but when I said a girls charity...I meant it.

I told the general I was going to be out during the day for my day's off, I heard the whole room sigh in gratitude... I only grinned at that, while general was very glad to hear it. I left in my sports car and reached the old carwash the charity uses ever summer for these events. I walked in side carrying my duffle bag, "Megan, Ashely, Daisy, Penelope, Brittney, Tess, and the rest of ya! Hello!" I said walking into the old place of the 90's. The girls charity hang out.

The place was a 90's café still bright and that serves food, along with a built in carwash on the back of the joint. The places motto was my doing, "you like it clean, we like it dirty. Drop by if you are feeling flirty." Yes, I made that motto. It came out as a joke but the girls liked it so I didn't mind. The café has yet to open, I moved to the locker room and got dressed for the job. We were going to clean cars by hand but that got pushed back to the third day due to weather, but that didn't mean the café wasn't busy.

Like I said it's a girls club, but that doesn't mean I don't look feminine. I just put on a wig and contacts then girly clothes, I could already manipulate my voice so, bang. I'm now a 'girl', I don't mind skirts since I'm practically gay, after all Prime is a 'mech' and mech's are male. I had put on some make up, I had a long blonde wig that I dyed rainbow...I couldn't choose which color and then Daisy laughed at it the first time I wore it...I caught the jest fast...I'm gay...and it's rainbow...

I put on the wig and tied it into a pony tail, then added the practically purple/pink contacts. I then stepped into the blue and yellow uniform. a blue top, then a blue skirt with yellow lining. I grabbed my white socks and brought them to just below knee height and put on my black roller skates, I added my name pin to the top, a white apron around my waist and then clip on earrings of clouds. The top showed my stomach but I didn't care, after all the skirt showed my legs. All of the girls had wanted my help and I did look feminine enough I joked about it then went through with it, even though I'm 'flat chested'...

Believe me when I said I had everyone fooled. I looked at the fake name I had picked out. 'Dash' after all this place was a diner an dash, couldn't help it. I have helped them for 5 years now, I was defiantly such an undercover spy. I painted the cloud and lightning rainbow on my right shoulder and a few other clouds around my forearm as I hear Megan say they were opening. I always had fun here, I was good at singing even with a female pitch.

Rolling around taking and making orders then deliver, along with conversations and a few flirty responses, Ashely commented I had a girly attitude, look, style and even good at girly flirting. Soon it was the third day and we had gotten everything for the car washing, half the girls stayed inside for the café, the others either for the carwash built behind the café or Manuel. I chose manual because I know how to wax on and wax off I f ya know what I mean. I put on a good show that's along with being an awesome car washer.

It was nearly 87 degrees out, a hot day washing cars with cool water. I had the same facade on, with a short blue top, skirt with shorts underneath, socks, but I'm wearing sneakers since I'm out side. I still had the clouds on my arm with the rainbow lightning on my shoulder. I washed cars with Megan, Courtney, Ariel, and a few others. I thought everything was going well...till they showed up.

I saw the yellow ambulance, black hummer, stripped Camaro, and a few others I would recognize anywhere...even the fiery truck I came to know and love. I saw all of them pull up and lined up like ducks in a row but side by side. I smiled when I saw that all the special ops where whistling, except Lexington he was shaking his head in Iron hide. All windows rolled down on each one, Simmons was 'driving' Optimus with Dutch in the middle seat. I even saw Carly and Sam over in Bee, I went to the group of girls and talked with Meg.

"Hey girls, I want extra flirty, extra dirty and extra clean shine on each of those vehicles. I know them all, but I can take the truck alone, got it...and maybe even some...Dirty dancing." I said winking, they knew where I work and that I had a boyfriend 'Orion'...just because I didn't want to say anything further, and I knew a few guys named Orion so it wasn't a rare name or a fake one...and it's still not since Prime's name was Orion Pax before he became a prime.

The girls giggled and cheered, "Let's go to work." I said going over to the truck as Simmons greeted me, with a smile. "Looks like you and your friends I'm assuming got in rut, what did you all do to get these pretty wheels dirty?" I said flirtingly, "Well, hello to you too. I need this truck clean, it has...a date later." Simmons said, looks like Optimus was wanting to see me, typical. 

"Well in that case I'll give it a proper shine, a good wax on wax off perhaps?" I said adding a sexual tone on the wax 'on' wax 'off'. He only grinned more, "How much for all that doll?" He asked, I tilted my head and smiled, "Tell you what, a beauty such as this truck. I'll do it free of charge...but a twenty for dirty dancing to go along with it...each." I said carrying my tone.

He took the bait, he handed me two twenties, I took them and made it out to fan my self while walking away not braking eye contact. I then gave the twenties to Carrie who was in charge of the money. I then brought over one of the hoses and sprayed down the truck first with cold water, I knew if bee shivered those years ago when I washed him Prime would and did do the same. 

I then brought over the bucket of sponges and soap, "Courtney! Hit the music please!" I yelled, all of the girls washing the cars got ready for the dancing. I was the one who sang with a few of them as back up. She put on 'Welcome to the car wash- Christina Aguilera'.

Oh I can work with this, I went about this with swaying the hips and scrubbing the truck, as I sang. I saw a few girls using their buts to scrub the hummer as Lexington was still shaking his head, I had a guess Simmons brought them all here, after all he is even dancing a bit in his seat with grin fastened to his face. The ops where enjoying it due the whistles they were letting out, Sam only face palmed and was probably thinking 'Why me'.

I had fun washing my Lovely Prime and singing a few songs like 'Tough Lover from Burlesque' 'Christina Aguilera - Ain't No Other Man' and a few others. I had Optimus looking shiney in no time, I had swayed my hips and scrubbe dhim good...even with two sponges...And the funny thing was that while singing...I heard the small moans and groans even over my voice and the music. I never knew he liked it 'clean and dirty'...now I'm happy of my slogan. I even saw his 'Holoform' that's what ratchet called them, it was like when Barricade had the police guy in the car. It was a little weird since I like Prime the way he is, but I guess his human look looked ok, I still perfer him though.

"So was my care satisfiying?" I asked steping up on the truck step and crossing my forearms on the rolled down window, resting my head on my arms, looking at the blue and red haired man with shining blue eyes before me. I smiled a small smile and batted my eyes, he had a blush forming while he stammered out an awnser of, "Um.y-yes...it w-was quite...in-intertaining, miss...um." I put a finger to his lips and held my smile...he had Primes vocal box which meant I was right, he is in holoform.

"Names Dash. If you want you can always comeback and i'd shine this beauty up all over again, or I can shine something else if you'd like?" I said smirking running my finger over his lip and to cheek close to his ear and rounded down and off his chin, all the while he was blushing a deeper shade of red, I noticed Simmions and Dutch try and hold back their laughter and look anywhere but over here. "U-um..m-m-maybe...I-i'd, um. m-might like that...D-dash." he said, I can't beleive he took the bait, I thought he would back off and say he has a boyfriend...I should know...I grabbed my black marker from the pocket of my skirt and wrote on his arm 'my' phone number...

...And at that he instead flashed a nervous smile, so...I took the bait further...after all you can't have a boyfriend who would cheat...I kissed him on the lips, it was just a quick one and then backed off, leaving him a stammering, blushing, ranting mess. I walked backwards grabbing the bucket and throwing the blue towel over my right shoulder, gazing at him till I turned around, but held the gaze over my shoulder blowing him a kiss then wiggled my fingers in a 'ta ta' motion. I then grabbed the towel by the end and did a few more swinging motions in figure eight style while walking over to the group.

I then left, I could hear Simmons and Dutch laughing at a red holoform Prime, all the while the ops are wistling still and sending a few chuckles an 'oh's like 'did that just happen'? I saw Sam glar in Primes direction, he knew he was going to tell me what happened when they get back to base...I could care less...I trusted Optimus to tell me if anything like that happened...So I'm gonna see if he passed a small test I've recently made...I saw the group of Auto-bots leave with what ever dignity they had left, because if I had Optimus a moaning mess when I cleaned him, the others must have somewhat been to...At least I know what places were sensitive on Prime...I grinned at the thought.

Soon it was time for me to leave, I packed up my uniform that had been dried in the dryer we have in the locker room next to the washer. I had put on my normal clothes and put the make up, contacts, paint, and wig in a case. After I left the cloud designs on my arm and just put a jacket on then packed everything else away in the duffle bag I put in the 'secret' place in the trunk. I told the girls I'd be back when I got either kicked out of base or grounded again. I hugged them all and said good bye as I left for the base...and a huge grin on my face all the way there.

I walked in like nothing interesting happened to day but I knew better didn't I, I kept close to the wall on the catwalk as I heard Sam argue with Prime, and Simmons getting scolded by Ratchet. I stopped short to hear the whole story...and from what I got, Ironhide liked the 'treatment', Ratchet was embarrassed to have and I quote from him 'that kind of treatment', Simmons saying they all needed to relax. Bee was blunt and said he liked it, while Sam shook his head but was still frustrated at Prime...I'm guessing from. Dashy.

I finally had it and decided to interven before Sam takes this way to far, "You need to stop flirting with others, aren't you my brothers boyfriend or not?" Sam started, "I should tell him about this when he gets back!" Sam continued and thats where I stepped in at. "Tell me what Sammy-boy?" I asked approachng them, "Sam, I wish to speak to him about my mistake." I put up a worry look, "Optimus, now your scaring me. What happened?" I asked moving over to the railing, "Simmons thought it would be a good idea to go to a 'car wash' since we all had dirt and mud on us from the last two days of rain and while battling cons in it. So while we were there...a female who...'washed' me I accidently gave 'hints' I shouldn't have...and..." he seemed to of not wanting to finish his sntace so Bee did over the radio. "~Just kiss me~" a female voice came over the radio and the clip must have been from an old movie.

I looked 'stunded', "I'm sorry Tak." I heard Prime said, at least he was straight with me...I 'frowned' and looked down, and on the 'verge of tears'. He nelt down to see me better on the cat walk. "I wish I knew how to repay you for my mistake Tak...I love only you...I don't want to break your trust again, I don't want you to leave....." he really meant his words, so I looked at him in a huff..."Ok, one at least you told me, two you noticed your mistake...and Three...MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN! Got it!?" I yelled, He nodded as I sighed and smiled at him.

"You apologized too soon Tak." Sam said, "At least he came clean...literally as well." I smirked and walked off...Soon I heard Sam think, which is normally bad. "I think I'll call her and tell her off, hey Tak you want to help since she messed with your boyfriend?!" Sam yelled at me, I was still little ways from the group but shook my head, I then put my hand in my pocket and turned up the volume on my phone...the ops think it was ok to drink some soda and drinks they got from the vending machine...I smirked as Prime told Sam of my work phone number, I always had two phones. One I carry both with me but I had put my other phone on charge, funny thing is Sam doesn't know my work phone number...till today.

I was still in the same spot I stopped to shake my head at Sam, faced sideways letting them see my right side...I saw Sam click speaker from all the way over here, I waited for the my phone to ring and then it did, 'Hey Brother -Avicii' came on very loudly and they all looked over to me, I pulled out my phone let the screen face them and clicked ignore...I smirked, as I had my jacket slide down my arms from my shoulders to reveal the clouds, then I said "At least I know now Prime likes it both clean and dirty." turned around and walked off while I flipped my phone once then put it back in my pocket.I then sang 'Tough Lover from Burlesque' in my normal voice while walking off with both my hands in my jacket.

I heard a few spit takes and a Simmons nearly yelling, "What that was him?!" while I only grinned and let them have their fun, after all I like how prime blushes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.5K 97
A semi-ordinary teenage girl who has had to fend for herself for many years due to emotional neglect from her parents, taking part in an underground...
17K 659 19
Sequel to 'You saved me (A Dreadwing Tale) If you have not read the first book, I would advise doing so. We left our hero's at a major loss. Shelby'...
30K 681 13
A Experiment escapes from Hoover Dam, two years later, Sam buys a car with his adopted younger sister, Matsuri. After he bought the car, weird things...
2.6K 66 10
It's been three years since (Y/N) and Sam started college. Three years since The Fallen tried to destroy Earth's sun. (Y/N) and Sam are now living on...