The Lone Wolf

By BlackThornedRose717

I was a Rogue. I was an Outsider. I was running from my mistake, and my thoughts haunted me, the words oozed... More

×The Lone Wolf×
The Journey to Hell
Is this how I die?
The Great Revival
Never again
Here On Again
Meeting the Rogues
A Old Horror Story
Alls Well Ends Bad
The Cold Truth
Nobody
Pain Review
The Plan
Sweet Revenge
Jealous much?
Respect for you
How could you?
What the hell happened?
Friends are nice
Is He Crazy?
Kill me!!!
The Night is Young
Im in trouble
The Tenth Reason
Running is Wrong
Regret being alone
The Demon inside me
Halfblood?
The Epic Battle!!
Heats here
Mates!!
Acceptance
Nightmares
Paralyzed
Dreams alive
The sky is blue
Love in the air
Luna
Rogue

Attack my lungs

6.6K 232 18
By BlackThornedRose717

I opened my eyes and stared out the window. It was really early in the morning. People will still be asleep. Rubbing my face I walked to the bathroom. I splashed cold water in my face and brushed my teeth.

Eric.

I kicked him out the room last night. Where did he sleep?

The necklace I had was from my first crush. My first love. My first boyfriend. He was the First guy who gave me my first kiss.

I stopped and smelled the air. Blood. I looked in the mirror and noticed I brushed my teeth so hard that my gums started bleeding.

Washing my mouth , I dried my face and walked out the bathroom. I looked at my drawer and it had the little thin necklace. I was able to fix it. But the gold heart had a line straight through it.

It was a broken heart.

I'm pretty sure the glue I used wasn't strong enough because it looked like it was going to fall apart.

Straightening up. I put on the necklace and grabbed my towel and some clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ A long while later ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped out the shower and breathed out hard , sighing, I walked back to the room. Putting on some clothes , I walked out quietly. My stomach rumbled loudly. I prayed nobody heard and continued my mission.

I headed downstairs ,nobody was awake as I suspected. I walked down into the living room. I headed through as quietly as I could into the kitchen.

Well I haven't eaten last night or today so of course I'm hungry. I walked in and took out some out a gallon of water and a glass.

I decided to skip breakfast. I feel like I'm getting fatter.

Well you would thing the same thing if you ate four times a day and didn't exercise. Maybe not. To bad then, we will never know.

I walked back to the living room. I saw a figure on the couch moving and groaning.

The sight broke my eyes.

All I heard was the sound of my glass of water shattering on the floor, The growl erupting from my chest and my wolf whimpering in the back of my mind.

There was Eric. On the couch asleep. With that slut that I met the other day. They were both on the same couch. Snuggling and Fast asleep.

They weren't asleep for long because as soon as my glass shattered. Eric's eyes flew open.

Our gaze interlocked and a tear spread down my face. Eric looked sad, regretful,and confused.

Eric looked down and saw HER in his arms.

Next thing I knew he pushed her to the floor and a thud came so loud that Two men came running .

They were both the men I met the first time I crossed this border. The ones who caught me .

Thier eyes held sorrow disbelief and anger. The girl already woke up and looked at Eric angrily.

"WHAT THE FUCK, CINDY ? " Eric roared .

To bad because I wasn't going to take his shit anymore. He wasted his chances.

Eric got up off the couch. He was in his boxers!With no shirt! He was practically naked and his body was against that bitch!

Suddenly I felt a massive headache appear. I fell to the floor and I started crying loudly. The two men came running but I growled at them.

Eric tried to help me , but I growled at him. The way I growled at him was different . I have never growled like that before. It was filled with hurt and anger.

Eric looked at me and his eyes filled with hurt. Him hurt? I'm not letting myself get hurt again. I'm not taking that risk. Eric wasted his chances.

I felt as if my heart were about to explode. My lungs inflamed and swelled up. I couldn't breath. Was I having a heart attack? I looked at myself and noticed I was shaking.

I felt tingles spread throughout my body , it wasn't like when Eric touch my arm . Not those Sparks.

My whole body went numb and I could see my life flash before my eyes. I had a memory.

I was running on the beach with my sister. We threw sand at each other and splashed in the water. I remember my mother and father holding hands and both of them smiling.

I remember running in the water and then collapsing. My mother screaming and my father yelling. I remember only seeing the blue water around me . My lungs swelling and me not breathing.

I remember having to be taken to the hospital. I had a few allergies. I was allergic to blueberry, fish, Oranges and Cherry's.

I almost drowned and suffocated that day.

But that day came to bite me again.

I never told you I had allergies because it very unusual. It was because I had a little human blood through my veins.

I sucked my last breath of air before my lungs swelled up so much, i couldn't breath. I was having a allergie attack.

I looked around and crawled to the stairs. Eric grabbed my waist and tried to help but I scratched him. I was not going to get help. No. I DON'T even know where I scratched him or how much of my claws were extended. But right now I didn't care. I DON'T want Eric's help.

At least not from him.

I crawled to my room and tried to open the door. Who knows how long I'll go without air.

Somebody opened the door for me but I didn't see who because my vision clouded. I finally got to my drawer and pulled out a white bag that had my old packs hospital logo.

Rummaging through the bag I finally found my medicine. I took out three shots and stabbed them in me. One in the center of my chest. One on my neck, and the last on arm.

After a minutes my vision cleared and my my lungs un-swelled. I sucked in as much air and filled my lungs. I coughed and closed my eyes. Finally relaxing I tried to act normal.

I looked around and saw two people. Eric , who had a red face . Plus another guy ,I think the one I met. Man I needed to know their names.

I looked close and noticed something red on Eric's face. My vision was still a little blurry and I felt dizzy. Eric had red all over the side of his cheek . I squinted my eyes and finally got full detail.

Eric had three fresh scratch marks across his right cheek. They were big and slightly deep , pouring blood down his beautiful face.

I looked down and noticed the other guy had my bag. looking through it, he pulled out two of my medicine shots.

"She has Allergies? " He said disappointed yet surprised.

"What are you allergic of? " Eric said.

Ignoring the three cuts pouring blood every time he talked.

"blueberry , fish, oranges,and Cherry's " I spoke quietly.

My lungs were still swollen but not so much that I couldn't breath. You could hear the air rasping my lungs as I breathed in and out.

One of the other guys came in.

"Cindy's taken care of, Oh and look Eric. " The guy handed Eric a shard of the glass cup I had.

Eric breathed it in deeply and sighed.

"It smells Like oranges " he said.

"Somebody drunk some and apparently didn't clean it well " The guy said.

Eric stood up and looked at me sadly. Eric was about to say something but I got another headache.

'walk outside. '  Isabel said loudly.

'What?why?' I said quickly

'Do you wanna get hurt? ' She growled.

'No' I said blankly.

'Great we are running out of time. RUN OUTSIDE. DON'T WALK RUN!! ' my wolf yelled

Responding I got up and pushed past the boys. I felt myself get weaker and I started running.

just as I was above the stairs I felt my feet Betray me and I fell down the stairs. I could hear the boys yelling after me and the thuds of them running down the stairs . My wolf screamed and I felt her push my body as much energy she could.

I got up and stumbled to the front door. Finally falling to the front of the building. I felt my bones snap and my wolf howl. I felt myself throw up and then finally shift.

Then for the second time this week. Everything went black .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone I hope you all have a great weekend. I know I have not been updating a lot and I'm sorry for that. I also just wanted to thank all of you.

553 reads !! Thank you all. :)

I would also like to announce that I will be deleting my other book 'Die with the wind' .

Its just not interesting and I apparently DON'T have time for it. I will replace it with a new book I'm making. I have already made the chapters so the updating won't be long.

Pleaseeveryonefollow me andvote.

If you have any ideas or questions just comment them.

Why do you think Ashlyn collapsed outside? What do you think Eric's Excuse is this time? Do you feel she should forgive Eric? Will she Ever find out those guys names?

Vote and you will find out soon.

I will see all you guys later and I'll update as fast as I can.

Bye watt padders!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 25.8K 19
"You are mine and belong to no one else" he sneered in my face "You're wrong" I mumbled turning my head away "You are my toy and I use you when I wa...
54 0 10
I really don't remember the last time I was happy even my childhood memories I honestly don't remember having a bubbly childhood like any other kids...
60 3 6
Just as you thought you're enough... Just as you thought you're complete... And just as you thought you've found the one... But suddenly that though...
85K 2.7K 32
It's been almost one year since Lena was last seen after Dylan's rejection. After a few months there were rumors of her wolf's appearance from differ...