The Hamilton Charm

By LilMissSarcastic

Most women describe Iver Hamilton to be sexy, suave, and sophisticated. He is sex on legs and a total man-who... More

The Hamilton Charm
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
The Watty Challenge !!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an update!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NOT AN UPDATE !
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Not an update!
Chapter 38
Not an update !!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update- sorry guys :(
Chapter 42
Author Update
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Update
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Update on progress

Chapter 2

165K 4.3K 428
By LilMissSarcastic

It was a dull day outside. Dark clouds loomed above Paris brimming with moisture that seemed as if they were going to burst in an explosion of heavy rain any second. But nothing would bring me down today, not even the creepy neighbour’s cat that lurks on in the corridor outside my apartment and just stares, I usually tread carefully thinking that the fat fur ball was going to jump at me and rip my face off. I strode past it confidently. I was prepared for anything. I wouldn’t let Iver get to me today.

The journey on the Metro seemed shorter than usual maybe because I was anxious for what the day would bring, I’m not sure. I arrived in work on time at 6 a.m. Iver was already in his office, his gloomy gaze focused on whatever paper work he was holding. I dropped my bags off at my desk and entered his office. He held his hand out expectantly. I just looked at it. What did he want, a high-five?  "Where is it?" he demanded not even looking up from his paperwork. “Where is what sir?” I was confused; he never asked me to do a report or asked me to fetch anything. He is very strange sometimes. "My bloody coffee, what did you think I wanted, get it for me now!” he grumbled. “Sir you never once asked me to fetch you a coffee” I sighed. What is his problem jeez? “I’m telling you now, go and fetch it” he ordered and dismissed me with a wave of his hand. “Excuse me sir, but isn’t this a job for your secretary and not me” I was angry, this was not my job to run errands for my boss, my job is to organise his day and anything else he may need done, I do up reports, check accounts, meet with foreign traders in place of him, if I am needed. I do not fetch coffee. His head quickly snapped up and his eyes focused on me. He was frowning, his anger was growing you could see it in his eyes. I would just love to smack him over the head and knock some sense in. “She has more important things to do. I will not repeat myself again, go and get my coffee now”

My eyebrow lifted in surprise. And I do not have more important things to do than fetch coffee. I groaned and left the office, grabbing my coat on the way.

I stepped outside the office, the wind blew my hair and the rain pelted against my clothes. Great I thought just what I needed. It took me a good twenty minutes to get to the coffee shop where it all started. The queue was long, but it only took a couple of minutes before I was ordering. I froze at the desk. I forgot to ask him what coffee he liked. He seemed like an espresso man but then he could be a latte or cappuccino guy. I could hear the people mumbling behind me in annoyance. I ordered an espresso and headed back to the office.

I entered his office, the interior designer was already there and they were discussing renovation plans. I placed his coffee on his desk and turned to leave. “It’s cold” he said and discarded it. I stopped walked and rolled my shoulders back. I mentally screamed. That is what happens when I have to travel twenty minutes to your stupid cafe. Why can’t he just pick up his espresso every morning before work like a sane person? I left the office not even bothering to acknowledge what he said. I sat down at my desk and started to plan and go over his schedule for the day.

By the time I was finished it was lunch and I headed out with the girls to our favourite place for lunch. A small little Italian restaurant tucked away on one of Paris’s many narrow cobbled streets. The smell of home cooked pasta and other dishes wafted down the street as we approached. We shuffled inside and took off our coats. The restaurant was warm, providing us with a reprieve from the harsh wind and rain outside. We took our seats and ordered our usual. Cecile and Elise sat opposite me and Isabelle to my left. Julie was out today, something to do with her dog being run over. She didn’t even have a dog she just wanted an extra day in Milano with her newest boyfriend, I think his name was Davide. It is so hard to keep track of them all they change each week. Cecile was flushed in the face after our brisk walk. Her brown hair was a mess and she quickly fixed it and fell down around her small face. Elise wasn’t the prettiest girl but she had the most beautiful hazel eyes I had ever seem. She was an amazing girl and I was probably closer to her than Cecile and Julie. She is such a gossiper but I love her. I would consider Isabelle to be one of my best friends in the group, Callie Rivera was my best friend but Isabelle was close behind. Sometimes it was hard to talk to the others but with Isa and me we just clicked. She is easily the prettiest girl in the group with a slender body, beautiful facial features and long legs, verses my massive hips and broad shoulders. The girls all say that they would love to have curves but I don’t believe them. The only benefit is the big boob’s ha-ha. Other than that there is nothing else besides my hair. It was just so thick, natural and long. I love it so much and I’d never cut it, I’d only get it trimmed.

Our food finally arrived and we gobbled it down fast. Nobody had eaten anything today, they were too afraid to go for a break this morning with the arrival of Iver Hamilton. After we finished we all sat back and ordered coffees. I was sipping my espresso when Iver came into our conversation.

“I read recently that he is a massive man-whore, and that he dated that supermodel Bianca Augustino” Elise shared leaning forward.

“Me too, and that he had an affair with that news reporters wife, you know the blonde one” added Cecile, with excitement in her eyes.

“I don’t know why you care, he is an asshole” I rolled my eyes.

“You can’t tell us that you wouldn’t have sex with him if given the chance” Cecile said in disbelief.

“Uh yes I can, I admit that he is attractive but that went completely out the window after he was a jackass to me. I would no sooner have sex with him than jump into a water tank and be eaten alive by piranhas” I quipped back in reply.

Elise sighed “Alright, alright, don’t get your panties in a twist” and she swung out her arm and whacked the waiter who was bringing Isabelle’s coffee right in the balls. He cringed in pain while still trying to hold up the coffee on the tray. I laughed so much my sides hurt while Elise apologised profusely and nearly hit him in the balls again. The waiter waddled away with a sour look on his face and went in to the kitchen to lick his wounds. Elise is like the typical Bridget Jones in the group. She always seems to mess up and embarrass herself, all the time. She always adds some sort of comedic element to our day and I love her for it. I was still shaking a little with laughter.

“Alright Talia, you had your laugh will you cut it out” Elise sulked like a child and folded her arms, I nodded and they continued on with their conversation.

“Supposedly he is only staying until he fixes up this firm, and with his track record he could be finished in 3 weeks or 2 months tops” said Cecile with disappointment in her voice.

Isabelle gasped, “oh no really, he is the only reason I enjoy work. I get to stare at his beautiful body all day now.” I groaned, “Really not you too Isabelle.” I was surprised because we usually agree on everything. She ignored me and continued on talking, “has anyone else noticed how tight his as-”

“Okay enough, enough, I have to work in close quarters with the sleezeball not you guys, I don’t want to be picturing his ass so cut it out, jeez” I interrupted. “Oh don’t be such a prude Talia” chided Elise. “I am not a pr-” I gasped but was interrupted by Isabelle. “Are too, look he is sexy just admit it, and that you wouldn’t mind running your hands all over that body” she swooned, literally. I felt a little bit of sick rise up in my throat. I groaned, here it starts all over again. I rolled my eyes.

“Look just drop it, she said she doesn’t like him, so she doesn’t like him” said Cecile coming to my rescue. I mouthed thanks to her but maybe I should have kept listening. “But we are her friends, and we know when she is lying, let’s make a bet. Who says that she will sleep with him before he leaves for London” I glared at her. They all grinned and put a fiver in the centre of the table. Elise was the only one who betted against it saying that I would never give in and have sex with him even if I loved him, I wouldn’t do it just to prove a point. I kind of agreed with her.

We soon left the restaurant and quickly headed back to work. The lift was empty. Cecile stood facing the mirror and fixed her hair. I was tapping my fingers on the bar near the door.

“Impatient to get back to Iver are we?” she teased with a pin in her mouth while holding up her hair with her hands. I signed, leaned back and hit my head off the wall. That actually hurt, I rubbed the back of my head with my hand. The doors pinged and I walked out backwards from the lift.

“How many times do I have to explain this Cecile, I do not like Iver and even if he was the last man on earth and the only way to save the world was to have sex with him I still would not do it” I grumbled. I was actually pretty proud of myself that I hadn’t fallen yet. There was silence and I looked at the girls. Their eyes were shifting about the room and weren’t really focusing on anything. I raised my eyebrow and was about to say something when I walked into someone. I could tell that they were tall I only reached the top of his chest. They definitely worked out. And they smelt amazing, a real musky sent. It was very strong but very sexy. I wracked my brain trying to figure out who it was. The only man I knew who worked here who was tall was Cyril but he was chubby and a total pervert. And then I realised, Oh shit. I quickly turned around and recoiled away from him. Iver Hamilton Stood in front of me.

He raised an eyebrow at me and I turned completely pale. I don’t care that I am supposed to be standing up to him, that look is completely intimidating. “Oh don’t worry I heard everything and you just expressed my sentiments exactly. I wouldn’t go near you either if you were the last women on earth. I’d probably die from embarrassment if I had to touch you” he retorted in a calm tone.

“Well at least we see eye to eye on something” I snapped and stormed off into my office.

It was the end of the day and I was looking forward to heading home and having a nice bubble bath and then watching some T.V while relaxing in bed. I sighed in anticipation as I grabbed my coat and went into Iver’s office to inform him that I was leaving. I knocked on the door.

“Enter” he commanded. “I’m leaving now” I told him, resentment for him clearly present in my tone.

“Ha where do you think you’re going I need you to stay late and finish this report” he said handing me a folder. I snapped it out of his hand and looked inside.

“But this is going to take me hours, could you not have given it to me earlier” I complained, and flicked franticly through all the pages. “I need it for tomorrow, or I’ll reconsider why I even hired you” I gritted my teeth in anger. I wanted to be annoying and tell him that it actually wasn’t him who hired me but then he might give me more work. I really considered jumping over his desk and just attacking him with this folder. I grinned at the image. It would ease my anger. If he stays her much longer I just might. I’m going to have to invest in a stress ball.

He shut down his computer, gathered his stuff and left. I watched him leave until he disappeared into the lift. I was so pissed off, I just wanted to relax tonight after a stressful day but that wasn’t going to happen now. The idiot left me in his office, I felt like ransacking it but I knew that he would know that it was me. I had to do something though. I grabbed the book that he was reading and just started to rip random pages out. It wasn’t a very malicious prank but I knew that it would really annoy him. I also grabbed one of his reports that was neatly piled on his table and conveniently had no staple in it. I just swiped the sheets off the table and watched the pieces of paper slowly fall to the ground, satisfied in knowing that they were all messed up and would take hours to sort. I dusted off my hands and walked out of his office and into mine. I sighed it was going to be a long night.

A.N So this is the second chapter in the story and I really hope ye enjoy it. These next couple of chapters are just an introductory into the story. I hope to be getting into the main plot by chapter. I just want to give you a feel for the characters. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it, I really appreciate any reads I get on this story. And I love when people comment because it really helps me in the development of this story and I like to know whether ye liked it or not. Oh ya I made a trailer for this on YouTube there should be a link in the multimedia area. And I also have an instagram if you want to follow; there is a link on my profile. Anyway please vote and comment! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 49.8K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
30.4K 2.2K 49
[Complete] A NEW enemies to lovers, office romance. 🔥 Rated R for mature sexual content and graphic language • 18+ *** Two rivaling company presiden...
512K 20.2K 46
Book 1 of Italian Romance series "An Italian's virgin Escort" is completed. Can be read as standalone. This is book 2 "Why did you follow me, Nicco...
191 34 11
Sebastian Bennett is a determined man. It's the secret behind the business empire he built from scratch. Under his rule, Bennett Enterprises dominate...