Brother of Rock (A Jacky Vinc...

By CyndyRadke

Cyndy, a normal girl that lives with her brother, Ronnie Radke, gets drapped on his first big tour. She meets... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five

Chapter Thirty-two

2K 19 1
By CyndyRadke

"Pretty!" Courtney said looking at a shirt threw a window at the mall. "Go get it." Jenn said to her. "I dunno." Courteny said as we started walking again. "It is cute." Jenn said looking back at it. "I'll get it coming back threw." Courtney said as we went into hot topic. "We always come in here." Brandy said laughing as we looked around. "It cause this store is so awesome." I said laughing as I saw a Snow Whites Poison Bite tshirt. "Oo! Thats a good band." Brandy said looking at it as well. "Im getting it." I said as I took the shirt down. "I must have this." Courteny said from the other side of the store. "What is it?" Brandy and I asked her as we walked up to her and Jenn. "For All Those Sleeping of course." Jenn said laughing as Courtney picked the shirt off the rack. "They need a shirt thats says, 'Im the Drummers Girlfriend.'" Jenn said looking around. "That would be a badass shirt." I said as we checked out. "It would." I said as we all walked out of the store. "Now where we going?" Brandy asked as we walked out of the mall to the car. "You'll see" Jenn said as she got in the drivers seat. "Come on. A hint." I said getting in the back. "Glow." Courtney said getting in the front. "Like that helps." I said laughing.

About an hour later, it was three o'clock. We pulled up to a building. Music was playing. "Whats this?" Brandy said as we got out of the car and went inside the building. "You'll see." Jenn said as we went threw a door. "Congrats!" I punch of people yelled. "Oh my god." I said shocked. It was a few friends from school and a few people I knew from my brother. "Holy crap." Brandy said looking around. "Congrats Cyndy." Sammi Doll said walking up to me. "Thanks." I said as I hugged her. "Let the games and presents. Begin!" Jenn said as Brandy and I sat down while her and Courtney handed us presents from everyone. "Wow! I love this!" I said as I opend my present from Sammi. It was as new camra lens. "This is sweet." Brandy said as she opened her present from Courtney. It wasa smoothy maker.

After all the games and presents and everyone left, Jenn and Courtney had another event planned. "Now where?" I said as we loaded back into the car. It was starting to get dark, so there was no telling. "A club." Jenn said as she drove down the road and pulled up to a building that was blasting music. "Your kidding?" I said as we got out of the car. "Nope. You'll need this tho." Courtney said as she handed us tubs of glowing stuff. "I love it!" I said as Jenn splatterd me with purple glow stuff. "Me next!" Brandy said as I splatted her with blue. "My turn." Courtney said as Jenn splatterd her with green. "And Jen gets red." Brandy said doing her as well. "What kinda club is this?" I said as we walked inside. The club walls were red and black. Heavy metal music was blasting. "A vampire club." Jenn said smiling at me. "No way." I said shocked. "Another surpirze." Courtney said pointing at the stage. Just then, the music stopped and the club grew darker. The stage was the only thing lit up. "Whats going on?" Brandy asked confussed as we made our way closer to the stage. "Let the girls engaged make their way up to the front of the stage. Cyndy and Brandy." A person said. The crowd of people made a path and the four of was walked up to the stage. "Now enjoy the show." The person said again. "What did you do?" I said looking at Courtney. "This one was Jenns." Courtney said looking at Jenn. I looked at Jenn confussed and then the stage got dark. A figure walked out and was standing right in front of us holding the mic stand. Other figures followed. "Who is that?" I said looking close. And then, the lights came on and a familir song started to play. It was 'Bury Me Alive' by Vampires Everywhere. I looked up at the guy in front of us and it was Michael Vampire. "Holy shit!" Me and Brandy both yelled as we looked at each other and back up at Michael. "I love you forever!" I said as I hugged Jenn. "Me too!" Brandy said hugging her as well.

We jammed threw out the show and Michael got done singing the last song. "I hope you both are very happy and enjoy your new life tommrow." Michael said smiling at us. "That was fucking awesome!" Brandy said as we walked back outside. "It was. Im so exited and so pumped right now! I havent seen that band since Ronnie took me to warped tour like three years ago." I said jumping up and down as we went to the car. "Im glad I gotta take you to see them again." Jenn said. "So where we going now?" Brandy asked. "Jenns to change then were off again!" Courtney said. "Really? Why do we have to change?" I asked confussed. "Swim clothes." Jenn said smiling. "Should we be scared?" Brandy asked laughing. "Maybe." Courteny said laughing as well.

Mean while, during the day. Ronnie had taken all the guys out to a painball field. "What the hell Ronnie?" Nick said as they went inside. "I've never done this before." Jacky said as they got paintball guns. "Its fun. I promise." Ronnie said as he grabbed gear. "Getting shot sounds like a whole lot of fun." Nick said sarcasticly as he put on his gear. "Me and Cyndy did this all the time when we was younger." Ronnie said as they walked into a room. "Okay. Since there is only four of you. Teams of two. Who are the two getting married?" The intructor asked them. "I am." Jacky said rasing his hand. "And me." Nick said. "Now, are any of you related to the brides?" The guy asked. "My sister is his bride." Ronnie said pointing at Jacky. "Okay. Would you like to be with him or agenst him?" The guy asked Ronnie. "Hmm." Ronnie said giving Jacky an evil look. "I done know hes going to pick aginst." Jacky said laughing. "Alright, then you and him on teams." The guy said pointing at Nick. "So that leaves me and you." Ryan said to Jacky. "Oh great." Jacky said laughing as they headed out to the field. "Now when you here the siren, go. You got ten mintues to be ready and plan everything out." The intructior said as he went inside and shut the door. "Okay, what are we going to do?" Jacky asked Ryan. "Wait till we find a hiding spot." Ryan said as he took off running. "Wait for me!" Jacky yelled running after him. "Okay, so heres the plan." Ronnie said as him and Nick got into a small corner. "Game plan. Dont be seen. Dont get exited and shot like a mad man. Aim first." Ronnie also said. "Okay. I got it." Nick said as he looked at his watch. "How much time we got?" Ronnie asked him. "Five." Nick said looking around the corner. "Alright. We have the upperhand. Ryan I dont think as ever played." Ronnie said getting exited.

"Three, two, one." Ronnie said as the siren went off. None moved. "Listen." Ryan said as Jacky and him creeped around a corner. "You think we'll get them first?" Jacky asked looking at Ryan. "Maybe. Im sneaky." Ryan said laughing quietly. They walked down this long path and peep around a corner. "Look!" Jacky said quietly to Ryan. Ryan looked around the corner. It was Ronnie and Nick looking around the other side. "You think you can get him? Your the groom after all and thats your brother-in-law." Ryan said looking at Jacky. "Yeah. I got this." Jacky said as he aimed his gun at Ronnie. "Ronnie!" Nick yelled pointing at Jacky. "Shoot!" Ryan yelled. Jacky quicky pulled trigger and shot after shot, hit Ronnie. "Run!" Jacky yelled as the retreated back. They was followed close by Nick while Ronnie was catching his breath. "Im gunna get you!" Nick yelled while he was laughing and chacing both of them. "No!" Jacky yelled as he took off and left Ryan. "What the hell?" Ryan said still running as he turned and looked back. As soon as he did, Nick nailed him in the face. Ryan fell backwords and landed on his ass. "Oh my god." Ryan said as he looked up at Nick. "Bitch." Nick said standing over Ryan and shot him again in the chest then took off running after Jacky. Jacky was so far ahead, he found a hiding spot. Nick slowly walked by and looked around. Jacky grined and started to shoot Nick. Nick freaked out and started to run. Jacky got out of his hiding spot and took off after him. Nick turned and saw Jacky right on his ass. "No!" Nick yelled as he ducked when Jacky shot at him, then took off running toward Jacky shotting repeatedly. "Fuck!" Jacky yelled as he stopped and tried to turn around but Ronnie was right behind him. He looked back at Nick and then Ronnie again. His eyes got wide. "Your turn fucker." Ronnie said as he aimed his gun. Jacky fell to the ground as soon as Ronnie and Nick fired. Jacky coverd his head. "What the fuck?" Nick yelled as Ronie hit Nick. "Shit!" Ronnie said as he aimed and shot Jacky in the ass repeatedly. "I'll save you!" Ryan yelled running in full speed shooting Ronnie. Ronnie took off running and hoped over Jacky. "Come on!" Ronnie yelled as he grabbed Nick and left. "Mwahah!" Ryan said still shooting at their direction. "You saved my life." Jacky said laughing as he got off the ground. "Nice ass." Ryan said laughing at Jackys colorful butt. "Yeah it dont feel to good." Jacky said trying to look at it. "Wait. Picture." Ryan said as he got out his phone and took a picture of Jackys colorful ass and put it on twitter. Soon as he took the picture the siren went off again to say the game was over.

"What the?" I said lookig confussed as I looked at twitter. It was a picture of Jackys ass. "Look what they did to my future groom!" I said showing everyone the picture. "Oh my god. Ryan took that didnt he?" Jenn said laughing. "Yup." I said as I put my phone up. "So, anyways where we going now?" Brandy said. We had just changed and got into the car. "Somewhere." Courtney said laugh as this time she was driving. "Im defently scared now shes driving." Brandy said laughing. "Thats not very nice." Courtney looking back as us. "It will be fun. Promise." Jenn said as we pulled up to a lake. "Really?" I said laughing as we got out of the car. "Yupp. Night swiming." Courtney said as she got out of the car with a bag. "Whats in the bag?" Brandy asked getting out of the car as well. "Glow sticks." Jenn said smiling as Courtney dump about twenty packs of glow sticks. "Thats alot of glow sticks." I said with wide eyes. "This is going to be interesting." Brandy said as we started to brake all the glow sticks. "Hell yes!" I said as I grabbed three glow stick and ran into the water. "Wait for me!" Courtney said running in after me with 3 glow sticks as well. "Come on!" Brandy said pulling Jenn into the water. "Best part ever!" I said laughing as I swam around in a cicrel. "I wounder what the guys are doing." Brandy said looking at the dark sky. "You think your having fun?" I asked laughing.

"Chips. Popcorn. Bacon. Sandwhiches. Mt Dew. Pepsi. Dr. Pepper. Cakes. Water. Were all set." Ronnie said as he looked at the floor that was almost coverd in food. "Its about time were part of this party." Johnny said grabbing a controler. "Im sorry dude. I completley spaced." Ronnie said laughing grabbing a controler as well. "Let me put on some AFI." Jacky said as he turned on his favorite AFI cd. "Badass." Ryan said getting a controler. "Game time." Derek said as the game hard started. "Battle to the death." Nick said in a tweet with a picture of the game on the tv of everyones gammer tagg. "We will fight!" Ryan said as the game started. "Ima kick all of your asses." Ronnie said as he got in the glitch. "Damn you Ronnie!" Derek yelld. "Hey! Ima blow you basterds up." Jacky said as he threw a grnade at Johnny and Nick. "Jacky!" Ronnie said as everyone stopped and looked at him. "What?" Jacky said confussed. "Never thought you'd get into the game that much." Ronnie said as the contuied the game.

"Looks like someones intense in the game." Brandy said looking at the picture Nick had posted. "Only Ronnie would plan somthing like that." I said as I dried my hair. "So now what?" Brandy asked Jenn. "Whatever you guys want." Jenn said smiling. "I know." I said as I grabbed a few glow sticks and sisscors. "What are you doing?" Brandy asked me. "I know what shes going!" Courtney said exited. "Yaa!" I said as I broke the glow stick and splatterd it all over Courtney. "Ooo!" Brandy said exited. "Where did you learn that?" Jenn asked me. "An old friend of mine accsendtly broke one and it got all over me and since then I brake them." I said as I broke another and splatterd Brandy. "Yay!" Brandy said exited. "Its almost like the tube of glow stuff I got for the club." Jenn said as I splatter her. "Yupp." I said as I turned on the radio of the car and played, 'Lipstick Lies' by Vampires Everywhere and started to run around the lake.

"That was fun!" I said as we got back to Jenns house. "It was!" Brandy said as she fell on the couch. "Wheres the dresses at? I wanna see them." Courtney said exited. "In my closet." Jenn said as she went into her room and got both dresses to show Courtney. "Their so pretty!" Courtney said as Jenn showed them to her. "How are we going to do our hair?" Brandy asked. "Im striaghting mine." I said looking at her. "I think I might curl mine." Brandy said as she messed with her hair. "Me too." Courtney said looking in a mirror. "No, you gotta do your hair the way we want you to." I said laughing. "Damn." Courtney said looking at the floor. "If Brandy curls hers and you straighten yours. Why not half and half the hair?" Jenn said. "I think I know what you mean." I said looking at Courtney. "How?" Courteny said looking at Jenn confussed. "Striaghien it. Then pull it back in a angel crown and girl everything in that hair holder and curl the sides. I think that would look good." I said looking at Courtney. "Yes! I agree! Your hair is gunna look like that too Jenn!" Brandy said getting exited. "Alright fine by me." Jenn said laughing. "Everythings ready." I said smiling. "So, the weddings is going to be at the beach right?" Courtney said looking at her phone. "Right." I said. "The reseption will be a chain reaction with music. Cyndy has the first dance." Courtney said looking at me. "Yea, to Better Then I Know Myself by Adam Lambert." I said looking at her. "And Brandy has the second dance to?" Courtney said looking at Brandy. "Heart For The Heartless by Vampires Everywhere." Brandy said smiling. "Everything seams to be in order." Jenn said as she put the dresses back up. "I wounder what the boys are doing?" I said looking at Brandy. "Call Jacky." Brandy said looking at me. "No dont." Courtney said glaring at me. "Why? Im allowd to talk to him, just not see him." I said laughing as I called him.

Back at the house, everyone was pasted out with chips all over the place. Jackys phone started to go off. "Turn that off." Nick said throwing a pillow at Jacky. "Hello?" Jacky said sounding tired. "What are you doing babe?" I said on the phone. "Well, I was sleeping." Jacky said as he tossed a bag of chips off of him. "Really? Its only one. Why are you all asleep?" I asked laughing a little. "Well, Ronnie wore us out. We went to the paintball field, then came back here and played games till about twevle. Then we all kinda just pasted out. And when you come home, dont be to mad about the mess." Jacky said laughing. "Mess?" I said laughing more. "Yeahhh." Jacky said. "Shut the hell up!" I hurd Johnny yell in the back ground. "I guess you better go." I said laughing. "Yeah. I'll see you tommrow. Love you." Jacky said over the phone. "I love you too." I said as I hung up the phone. "Aww! Im exited for you guys to get married." Courtney said looking at me. "Yeah yea." I said as I started to fall asleep on the couch. "Hey! Shower." Jenn said waking me up. "Damn." I said as I got up to take a shower. "Haha!" Brandy said pointing at me. "Hey, your next. Everyones taking a shower." Jenn said pointing at Brandy. "Damnn!!!" Brandy said laughing as she got her clothes and waited her turn to take a shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 2.3K 51
This is a love story its a little confusing but I think you will enjoy, this is my first story so wish me luck any one who reads this shall be new be...
128K 4K 26
BOOK 1 Monica is Markiplier's twin sister. She decided to go to Ireland for a little to have a break from LA life. While there she happened to meet u...
3.9K 150 23
Lonny is an aspiring musician who has just moved to LA from Canada, but quickly realizes he needs a roommate to be able to afford his apartment. Andy...
12.2K 304 9
Out of her control, Kelley is dragged along with her friends Stephanie to the Beatles concert in Toronto, which she protests greatly against. She ca...