DARK PARADISE. [ Currently Un...

By jolante424

He is the masterplayer of this game. She is the prize in which he strives for.. In sinister ways, he moves an... More

Prologue[Edited]
Authors note.💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Chapter one [ Edited.]
Chapter 2 [ Edited]
Chapter 3[ Edited]
Chapter 4 [ Edited]
Chapter 5[ Edited]
Chapter 6 [ Edited]
Chapter 7[ Edited]
Chapter 8 [ Edited]
Chapter 9 [ Edited]
Chapter 10[ Edited]
Author's note part two
Chapter 11[Edited]
Chapter 12[Edited]
Chapter 13[Edited]
Chapter 14[Edited]
Chapter 15[Editing]
Chapter 17[Editing]
Chapter 18[Editing]
Chapter 19[Editing]
Chapter 20[Editing]
Chapter 21[Editing]
Chapter 22[Editing]
Author's note
Chapter 22[Editing]
Chapter 23[Editing]
Chapter 24[Editing]
Chapter 25[Editing]
Chapter 26[Editing]
Chapter 27[Editing]
Sorry not an update!!!
Chapter 28[Editing]
Chapter 29[Editing]
Chapter 30[Editing]
Epilogue[Editing]

Chapter 16[Editing]

142 10 7
By jolante424

" Can't wait for the day to be over" Nick said as he took a seat next to a distracted Kate , who was intrigued by the book that she was reading. He pecked her cheek.

" me too my friend" Danny sat opposite them and next to Anna.

"So, I found this perfect apartment for us Kate" Anna said, excitedly.

" How far is it?"

" just right next to the college, we can even walk to school and......"

" oh" Kate said when she passed a look to Nick in which Anna noticed .

" what's?"

" well I thought..... We should look elsewhere a bit further and maybe where the four of us can stay"

This surely made both Anna and Danny pass looks to each other.

"No, no....." Both protested.

" he snoars, his socks stink and he is lazy " Anna said.

" well no offence but Anna is loud, takes up a lot of space with her stuff and did I mention that she makes weird food, all those greens" Danny said.

" oh come on guys, it can't be that bad"

Both scoffed out loud .

" a little help here" Kate silently pleaded with Nick but all he did was shrug, causing her to pinch him on his side.

" ouch"

" you deserve it" she shit him a look before grinning.

While they were still arguing about this, Stacey and Clara joined the group.

" okay people , you can just forget about whatever you were talking about now cause I've got news" she said and everyone looked at her.

" what, you got a new dog ?" Danny mocked.

" no" she shot him a dirty look.

" I got an invitation to paradise Island for a weekend getaway" she said excitedly as she showed them the invitation. Anna grabbed it from her and opened it.

" hey!"

" Who did you get this from?" Anna asked while she searched in her bag.

" I got it from the mail this morning,and don't worry , Rachel is responsible for this....well since she's coming back, she thought she'd create an extravagant come back with a time spent at the island" she said excitedly .

" umm I got the same invitation " Anna said.

" what?" Before Anna could say anything further ,everyone took out their own invitation and they stared at each other .

" wow, so she invited us all and I wonder......" Danny said.

" well she didn't tell me about this, not that she has been in contact lately " she mumbled the last part.

" what do you mean?" Anna asked.

" well for weeks , I've been trying to get a hold of her and she has not been available and now I've received this invitation. "

" that's weird , did you speak to her mom?" Nick asked.

" she's out of town" Danny slammed his hand on the table which surprised people.

" well I'm interested" he said.

" me too, babe?" Nick looked at a distracted Kate.

" umm......" Before she could say anything, the bell sounded and they all parted, making it a point to think about it.

The next morning while Nick waited for Kate's morning coffee and two chocolate muffins since she didn't have time for breakfast, he lost himself in thought as he looked at his fiance who was just too adorable .

It took a while for Kate to notice Nick, who had been busy texting Julia. She finally looked up at Nick and she blushed at the sight of him lost in thought but staring at her.

" lost in thought again?" She asked as a big grin was displayed on her face.

Nick just smiled and slowly shook his head as if trying to erase the thought he had just had.

" kinda......anyway I have something to tell you but tell me your opinion okay," she nodded.

" I think we should go to Paradise Island, I mean Stacey checked it out and according to her, its good."

" mmm"

" yep, like this would be the perfect opportunity for us to share our big news to our friends"

They received their order and then they drove off.

" I'm a bit curious of why Rachel would invite me" she said before taking a bite from her muffin.

" well you were like close before she left" he said.

" paradise island ?" She seemed so unsure.

" yeah well we could leave on Friday" he carried on .

" on the weekend of Halloween?"

" yeah and we could take a pass on the party , if we leave early we can miss traffic"
Kate just looked at him for a bit before she said." It sound nice but what about Stacey?"

" what about her?"

" you know that she hates me right?"

" she doesn't hate you babe, you two are different and she's not used to being around unique people"

All Kate did was drink her tea and then took a breath before saying" you mean someone who was called a freak most of her life just because she was not as socialabe or the fact that she 'stole' the guy she knew should be her boyfriend according to her and her fans"

Nick parked at his usual place and after turning off the ignition, he rested his head and closed his eyes as if trying to think of something. He then looked at her.

" first of all, you are not a freak and secondly, I was never hers from the beginning and she knows that we are friends"

" but she wants you though"

" I think she has moved on from that, now can we just retrace back to the point that I'm in love with you and that you are my fiance, plus you haven't given me your answer."

Before she could say anything , someone tapped on Kate's side of the window, which was Anna who looked rather happy for someone reason, Kate pulled down her window and forced a smile.

" morning, " she sing singed.

" oh morning, so I'm guessing you're happy to see me" Kate said.

" yes and there's more" she responded.

" so out with it" Kate pressed .

Anna moved her eyes from Nick to Kate , indicating that this was a private matter, before Kate could get out of the car, she felt a hand on her wrist.

" we'll discuss this later?" He asked with a hopeful look which made her all soft inside.

She nodded and them got out of the car before he had a chance to say more, Kate noticed his face fall a bit while he paged through his phone.

" shall we go?" Anna asked Kate quietly when she sensed some tension in the air.

" not yet" she whispered back .

Kate went around to Nick's side, leaning in and pecking his cheek which made him look at her and smile.

" I love you" she said.

" I love you" he responded.

Kate then went on with Anna but when Kate looked over her shoulder, she noticed Stacey with her friends standing next to his car while Danny took Kate's place .

" skank" Anna said in an annoyed time added with a dirty look.

Kate chuckled as they carried on their way, Anna had filled Kate in on a new guy she had met online which she found really cute, he had suggested on dinner and she agreed and judging from her excitement, Kate believed Anna her excitement.

...............................

One of Kate's lessons was a free period and she Knew that she could just chill and not do much, Mrs Clark at a had to attend to some emergency and well most of her classmates decided to roam around the school, risking being caught. As she busied her self with a good read, her favourite scent filled the seat next to her and her heart heated fast as certain lips kissed her neck ,causing her to lose interest on the page she was on.

" I need to know who she'll end up with" she whispered.

" soldier, definetly him" he murmured against her neck.

" and how do you know that?"

He moved away from her neck and grinned before saying" I just know, besides she only ever thinks about him "

" cheater"

" hey I couldn't wait to know who it might have been and right now all I'm interested in, is the beautiful lady in front of me"

" trying to soften me up?" He asked hopefully.

She sighed.

" okay I'll join you guys even though I'm not crazy about the idea"

" you know what, we can stay behind, no pressure" he frowned at her.

" no, no, I'm fine with it" he leaned forward and asked if she was sure in which she did before he kissed her for awhile until someone cleared their throat.

" PDAs , please no...." Danny said.

" jealousy won't get you no where" Nick said.

Kate his hid her face in his neck to hide her flush while Nick chuckled.

" whatever , ready to pick her up?" Danny asked Kate who moved away from Nick to look at Danny.

" umm" she was interrupted by the bell.

" I guess I am" she stated before packing up, Nick helped her even when she rose to her feet, after they were done, the trio exited the classroom and entered into the hall, passing people and making room for Kate to walk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 6.7K 111
The phone started to ring, I got in and then picked up thinking it was dad. "Hello daddy" I answered. "Oh you've never called me daddy before, I have...
26.8K 2.3K 69
"I have tears from presidents, kings and queens, even servants. From them, I have power. Not the power of reigning over nations, but the power of kno...
61 0 13
In the eerie aftermath of a chilling revelation, Detective Rose Hansley finds herself trapped in a labyrinth of deceit and forgotten memories. Unveil...
500K 14.8K 50
Rebecca Winston is severely mentally unstable, and on top of that, she denies her diagnoses and refuses to take medicine. After getting away with the...