Tainted Love [Black Veil Brid...

By Dying_Ashes

Rose Lane idolises Black Veil Brides, she loves their lyrics and their message. One night at a concert change... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 [end]
Epilogue

Author's Note

104K 890 75
By Dying_Ashes

So, this is my first story that I've ever completed and I really hope you like it.

Although, Tainted Love is in need of major editing, it's not ureadable.

J.

WARNING

This story contains themes of self-harm, rape and sexual relations.

If you are easily triggered, please skip the prologue because it contains a scene of self-harm.

You won't miss anything relevant.

I hope you like it!

just so everybody knows, 6 years later (i think) i've come to the conclusion that this book is terrible and perpetuates so many harmful ideas regarding women, the themes above, relationships etc and as much as i want to delete the book, i know so many of you still read it. so if and when you do read it, please do with a hint of caution as i wasn't the most clued up at 14/15 regarding social issues and mental health. if you are suffering from anything in this book, please try and reach out to somebody. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 26 17
| An Andy Biersack Fan Fiction | Sam is 19 year old cashier at Hot Topic who is studying to become a dancer at West Florida University. Andy Biersack...
76.3K 2K 27
Andy Biersack of Black Veil Brides is surprised with the death of a ex-girlfriend. But what is more surprising that is she leaves behind a child of h...
5.6K 128 31
Aly Sophia Caitlyn, 18 years old student is bullied and doesn't have freedom at her house.. And in secret self harms. One night runs away to go to a...
11.4K 233 12
This story is about Rose. She love the band Black Veil Brides and she's finally going to see them live. But when she gets to the venue the doors are...