How Does It Work? [Closed]

By SweetPomegranateClub

Hi! In this book you'll find out everything about the Sweet Pomegranate Club. Here we explain who we are, ho... More

Rules and Regulations
Graphic Sign Up
Reviews Sign Up

About Us

121 13 0
By SweetPomegranateClub

Here at the Sweet Pomegranate Club we focus on helping improve one another through book reviews and graphic + covers.

HOW DO WE PLAIN ON DOING THAT?

Well, first and foremost we focus on constructive criticism. We do not like or allow rude/aggressive/distasteful comments.

We want to create a space where writers can interact with each other and improve through respectful and polite reviews.

The graphic will be made (in the meantime) by either clearlyshania or addictive_caffeine  later on we will be adding more designers.

If you like to make graphics and such, you can send us pictures of your creations and we will post them in our DESIGNERS book with your username (check the book for more instructions on how to get your designs posted)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
95K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
66.7K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး