Betrayed..

By AzureWritez

Ash wins his 6th league in a row. (Considering that Alola doesn't exist.) Which meant that Ash won every leag... More

What the- (prologue)
Chapter 1-Revelations
Chapter 2-Traitors
Chapter 3-Arrivals and Departures
Oh wow.
Chapter 4-Confrontations at the conference
OMGGGGG!?
Chapter 5-Relationships?!
Hm...
Chapter 6-Let'z Go!
Chapter 7-Prepare for Triple!
Chapter 7- Prepare for Triple (Pt.2)
Chapter 8-A New Pal!
Chapter 9-Nightmares!
Chapter 10-Complications
Chapter 11-Breathe
Chapter 12-What?
Chapter 13-Hopes and Dreams!
Chapter 14-Finale!
Alright. Details.
what......
.....(CLOSED)
People!!
Another thing
WOAH WOAH WOAH
GO AWAY PLAGARIZERS!
GO
WAIT

UPDATES

5.9K 51 17
By AzureWritez

Hi guys! I know this isn't a new chapter but I have to get some things out first.

1st. Please understand that I can't update everyday. I have exams to focus on and I am going for camp soon.

2nd. I just said that I have camp coming up soon. Well, it's starting on Monday next week, and ending on Wednesday, the same week. This means that I can only update on Thursday next week. Friday, I can't as I have to get ready for.....something. This only allows me to update this weekend. (Remember, my exams are still ongoing.) So, please be patient.

3rd. I'm losing ideas for this. I need help. Maybe you guys can give me suggestions? I need all the help I can get.

4th. I have planned another book. (I plan to make 2 more new ones by the end of this year.) This book is going to have short chapters of me making rants, telling you my dreams or nightmares and things along those lines. Unlike an actual book, this takes shorter time to get a chapter out. I plan to make it so that it would entertain you guys while I'm gone. The third book I'm planning is another Pokémon fanfiction so, just get prepared for that. The planning and brainstorming is done so I expect it to be slightly better than this since it will stick more to the storyline. This story was written based on one idea, Betrayal. So, if it seems random at some parts, please forgive me.

5th. I don't think that this story can have too many chapters before ending. You may feel that its a bit too rushed. While I agree, please remember that I have reasons for whatever I do. I'm trying my best to make it long, but I think it will last up until 16 story chapters and that's it. So, during those remaining chapters, I'll make sure that they are detailed enough to make the ending come more smoothly.

THAT'S ALL FOR UPDATES. SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS. NEXT CHAPTER WILL COME SOON.

CHAPTERS LEFT : 8

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 2.7K 51
Pokémon: Champion of Alola-Rise from Betrayal (AshBetrayed) (AureliaShipping) Ash has come back from Kalos after coming in 2nd place. When gets back...
69.3K 857 13
It the ending of Ashs journey in Kalos. Or is it? More things take place after he defeated the Pokemon League. The gang was going to split up but not...
207K 3.7K 34
As expected, Ash begins his journey when he's 10, but he doesn't GO WITH THE FLOW. He's calm, cunning and calculative resulting in him winning all th...
59.9K 939 44
|-Complete, Undergoing Editing-| Ash Ketchum had always been a lively and optimistic boy. He had his friends, his mother, his Pokemon and a lot more...