Chapter 9-Nightmares!

Another day ended for Ash and his friends. They were about to go to sleep when Serena pleaded with Ash to sleep with her. Ash said yes, while his friends mentally facepalmed at his dense attitude. "What?" He asked them curiously, only to get a few chuckles from them. He was still like the old Ash. Glad he softened a little. Serena and Ash shared a room with two twin-sized beds while the others shared their rooms with whoever they wanted to. Ash and Serena fell into a deep sleep.

ASH'S NIGHTMARE

A calendar was in front of Ash, saying that it was the 2nd of March. That's today! (At the time I'm writing this chapter.) He looked at the clock that was glistening since the sun's rays were hitting the glass on the clock. The clock read 5:35p.m. (Again it's at the time I am writing this.) Serena was sleeping peacefully on her bed. He looked at her, with a peaceful smile on his face. Her body was glowing since the sun's rays were hitting her too. She was smiling in her sleep, Ash went over to her and stroked her hair. The honey-blonde had opened one eye, shocked to see Ash there. She got up startling Ash. Ash stared into her glittering ocean blue eyes. Serena pecked Ash on the cheek, causing him to be shocked. Staring at Serena, she was blushing heavily. Ash smiled at her, which made her blush even harder. "Hey, do you have a fever?" Ash asked her, placing his hand on her forehead, to check whether her head was hot. Satisfied that it wasn't, Ash told Serena that he wanted to take a walk. "Wait, I want to go with you!" Ash nodded and Serena was beaming with happiness. Ash was chuckling at this action, stopping shortly after, as she playfully punched Ash's arm. "Ouch.." Ash said sarcastically. Serena rolled her eyes as she went to get changed. Ash did the same. When they left the house, it was 5:45p.m. (Again, real time.) Ash and Serena were holding hands as they walked on the sidewalk. Serena was blushing while Ash looked at her curiously. He still thought that she was having a fever and asked her if she was feeling okay. She reassured him by shooting him a bright smile. Ash sighed, he couldn't help but wonder about the possibility of her lying to him. Just as they were about to cross the road, a man, at around the age of 30, pushed Serena onto the road. A truck moved towards her and she got knocked down, bleeding profusely as she struggled to breathe. She looked at Ash as she mouthed the words, "Help me..." before finally losing a lot of blood and laying there unconscious. Ash ran up to her unconscious body and held her body in his arms, bridal-style. Serena opened her eyes slightly to give Ash her last and final kiss and her hand fell off her stomach and just like that, she was gone. Ash was screaming inside his brain, wrecking his thoughts. 'Why?! WHY HER?!' Ash flared up and felt himself being surrounded in a dark aura, telling himself in a raspy and deep voice, 'Because you don't deserve her.' Before the nightmare ended, time suddenly flashed in front of him quickly, but slow enough for him to see it. 5:51p.m.

END OF NIGHTMARE

Ash woke up. He looked at the calendar and the clock. They both showed the date and time he saw in his nightmare. He saw the exact same thing he did in his nightmare. That's when he realized......

SO, I KNOW, YOU GUYS MAY HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS CHAPTER BUT I TRIED. I KNOW THAT I SAID THIS STORY IS GONNA END WITH ONLY 16 CHAPTERS. BUT I MIGHT DO SOME SPECIAL CHAPTERS. TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO DO THAT.

CHAPTERS LEFT: 7