The Pick Up

Par AllyWilde

She is lost and mentally has to live through her childhood; a girl who lives a boring and average life. Her d... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.

The Pick Up

121 6 1
Par AllyWilde

Introduction. 

Poppy Taylor is a 16 year old girl who lives a boring and average life. Her depression and anxiety always seems to get the best of her; so she always pushes people away. She is a huge fan of One Direction; knowing they are around helps her get through the day. She aspires to be an actress and finally get out of her shit hole of a home town. Due to her messed up years of being a teenager; mentally she lives through her childhood to be able to cope with her presently fucked up life. When the man she has long been delayed finally comes into her life; he shows her how beautiful life can really be. 

Author's Note

Hey guys! This is the introduction to my new fan fiction. I really hope that many of you can really relate to this story; my story. Let me know what you think and make sure you vote! Stay beautiful!

All my love

-Ally

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

73.2K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
99.9K 4.2K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...