Total Drama Around The World...

By thecandyman234

Chris Mclean is back at his antics again with 20 all new contestants and 1,000,000 dollars in cash prize. Wit... More

Episode 1: A Wild Start
Episode 2: Dungeons and Dragons
Episode 3: Swimming in the Galapagos
Episode 4: Happiest Day
Episode: 5 Las Vegas Lights
Episode 6: The London Private Eye
Episode 7: Coastal Cruise
Episode 8: Siberian Husky Race
Episode 9: La Ville-Lumière
Episode 10: Just Eat It
Episode 12: Shoguns and Samurais
Episode 13: The Great Escape
Episode 14: Waters of Brazil
Episode 15: Pirates of the Artic
Episode 16: When In Rome
Episode 17: Wrath of the Island

Episode 11 Broadway Talent

10 1 1
By thecandyman234

Disclaimer: The total drama series is not owned by me it is owned by Teletoon and Cartoon Network. I only my characters that includes all 20 contestants and the 3 interns

This is a musical episode. It is best if you listen to the song while reading the actions and lyrics. 

"Last time on Around The World. The war plane's unstable engines totally went bust and we crashed into Wyoming. Well we had to improvise and what came out of it was totally insane.The eating competition caused mass vomiting gross outs and even a little food poisoning. Gabby won immunity and off screen, er...page whatever, she chose Eric to stay in first class. And after 2 days of being stranded in Wyoming we were back in the sky and Megan was booted off of the plane via Gabby's hands. We are left with 8 competitors and a million dollars to win. Who is going home today? Find out now on Around The World."

______________________________________________________________________

Theme Song

First Class 10 minutes after Megan's elimination.

"Ah this is the life," Gabby reclined her chair.

"Strange that the sun is just now starting to set," Eric looked out the window. Eric turned to face Gabby.

"Why did you pick me to be with you in first class," Eric raised his eyebrow.

"Well, umm... It's complicated," Gabby answered.

"How am I supposed to interpret that, Gabby," Eric pressed.

Confessionals

Gabby: How exactly am I supposed to say that I'm going to use you to get to that million bucks?

Gabby's answer was cut off by the turbulent shaking of the plane.

As the plane landed with a thud in the center of a field.

"Can you ever give us a warning when you're going to land!" Gabby rubbed her head in the first class compartment.

"No that you take away all the fun. Now the rest of you get out I have a surprise for you guys," Chris spoke over the loudspeaker.

The remaining 8 walked out of the plane in the middle of a large wheat field right next to a school house.

"Okay, Chris McLean, what are you playing at," Jared crossed his arms.

"Welcome to the middle of Kansas in the USA. The surprise inside that school house just sit down on the desks available," Chris pointed to the old schoolhouse.

"This competition is becoming way more confusing as we go on," Evan shook his head.

The 8 walked into the schoolhouse to see a 13 year old girl writing on the chalkboard.

The contestants sat down on the desks. The girl stopped writing revealing the words:
THE NAME GAME on the board.

The others whispered to each other as the girl tapped an iPad and music started to play.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SONG SEQUENCE
Girl: the name game. (Points to herself) Kyra! Kyra Kyra bo Byra banana fanana fo Fyra fe fi mo Myra. Kyra

(Points to Jared)

Jared Jared bo Bared banana fanana fo Fared fe fi mo Mared. Jared

Come on everybody. Let's play a game. I bet ya I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name. The first letter of the name. (Erases the "N" on the word NAME) I treat like it wasn't there. But a B or an For an M will appear.

And then I say, Bo and a "B" when I say the name (replaces the "N" on NAME with a B) then banana fanana and a fo. Then I say the name again with F very plain (replaces "B" with an F) the a fe fi and a mo. The I say the name again with an "M" this time (replaces the "F" with a "M") and there isn't any name that I can't rhyme.

Everybody except Savannah: Savannah!

Kyra: Savannah Savannah bo Bavannah banana fanana fo Favannah fe fi mo Mavannah Savannah.

But if the first two letters are ever the same drop them both and say the name.

Like Bob Bob drop the "B"s for ob or Fred Fred drop the "F"s for red or Mary Mary drop the "M"s mo ary that's the only rule that is contrary.

Okay now say bo

Everyone: bo

Kyra: now Paige with a B

Everyone: Baige

Kyra: now banana fanana fo

Everyone: banana fanana fo

Kyra: now say the name again with an F very plain

Everyone: faige

Kyra: then a fe fi and a mo

Everyone: fe fi mo

Kyra: then say the name with an "M" this time

Everyone: Maige

Kyra: and there isn't any name that you can't rhyme. Everybody do Katie!

Everyone: (the 8 contestants jump on their desk as dance to the music) Katie, Katie bo Batie banana fanana fo Fatie fe fi mo Matie. Katie

Kyra: Pretty good let's do Daimen,

Everyone: Damien Damien bo Bamien banana fanana fo Famien fe fi mo Mamien. Damien.

Kyra: nice! Let's do Gabby

Everyone: Gabby Gabby bo Babby banana fanana fo Fabby fe fi mo Mabby Gabby

Kyra: Awesome let's do Evan.

Everyone: Evan Evan bo Bvan banana fanana fo Fvan fe fi mo Mvan Evan.

Kyra: let's do Eric

Everyone: Eric bo Bric banana fanana fo Fric fe fi mo Mric Eric

The Name Game

The Name Game
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Meet the make up for the double elimination in Las Vegas, Kyra, one of the other kids who auditioned " Chris McLean walked into the schoolhouse.

"A little bit late for that," Savannah crossed her arms.

"OMG are you Gabby Rentmeester!!" Kyra rushed to Gabby.

"Um do I know you," Gabby scooted back in her chair.

"Don't be silly I follow your blogs and I can't believe that I am meeting you in real life," Krya let out a high pitched squeal.

"Well it feels nice to be appreciated," Gabby smiled.

"Okay kids back to the super plane we have a challenge to do tomorrow," Chris walked back outside.

"I still can't believe that you made it onto the show," Kyra stayed next to Gabby's side.

Confessionals

Gabby: Well she isn't the best person to be around, but she will be easy to manipulate.

"You know I like you, Kyra," Gabby turned to face Chris, "Hey, Chris can Kyra switch places with Eric.

"Yea sure," Chris entered the door of the super plane.

"WHAT!" Eric shouted.

"OMG this is the best day of my life," Kyra raced to first class.

"Bye, Eric," Gabby shoved Eric to the ground behind her.

"Well I have just been rejected, Evan," Eric stood back up.

"Karma will finish her off just you see," Paige shook her head and crossed her arms.

Economy class 12 hours later.

"Say, Jared, do you think that the new girl might be a threat to us," Savannah filed her nails.

"Give two eliminations to give her a false sense of security then we can consider her," Jared added the name Kyra in this travel passport under the words TARGETS?

Turbulence shook the plane again making Paige's face turn a shade of Green.

"Are you okay," Eric asked Paige.

"That food from yesterday is really bothering my stomach," Paige groaned.

The cabin rattled again causing a panel to fall on Katie's head.

"Jeez I really need that first class seating," Katie rubbed the top of her head.

The cabin rattled again and the intercom came on.

"We are beginning our descent into the Central park," Chef announced through the intercom.

"That doesn't make any sense it takes like 5 hours to get from Wyoming to New York City," Paige scratched her head.

"I think that it's best not to question the antics of this competition," Jared rolled his eyes.

The rattling of the cabin was ended by the loud thud of the plane landing.

"Well let's get out of this loser class cabin," Savannah stood up as did the rest of the competitors.

The kids exited the plane and walked into central park. They gathered around Chris.

"Okay today's challenge is limited because of the 2 hours that we have in central park but it will still be fun. Since the Broadway theater won't let us use it we moved the singing competition to central park," Chris pointed to the giant stage right next to the super plane.

"The rules are simple the 9 of you will perform various acts and will be rated on a scale of 1 to 10 you can team up with up to 3 other contestants once all the acts are done the highest rated act will win immunity and whomever is in that act will stay in first class. The rest of you will vote one person to be kicked off the plane today," Chris sat down at the judges table.

"You all have 60 minutes to come up with and rehearse your act," Chris told the kids

1 hour later

The kids split up into acts for the talent show. Paige, Evan, and Eric banded together. Jared and Savannah paired up. Gabby and Kyra chose to share and act as well as Damien and Katie.

The 5 acts started with Gabby and Kyra singing Shake it off.

"Okay settle down kids it's show time the challenge has been divided into 5 acts," Chris sat down at his judges table.

"Your acts will be judged by me and the 3 interns they will rate you and the final score will be recorded," Chris held up his clipboard.

"Now on with the show," Jordan said with delight.

Gabby and Kyra walked up on stage.

"Cue the music!!" Gabby shouted.

Song sequence (Who singing: lyrics)

Gabby: I stay out too late

Got nothing in my brain

That's what people say, mmm-mmm

Kyra: I go on too many dates [chuckle]

But I can't make them stay

At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm

That's what people say, mmm-mmm

Gabby: But I keep cruising

Can't stop, won't stop moving

It's like I got this music

In my mind

Saying, "It's gonna be alright."

Both: 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break

And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Gabby: I never miss a beat

I'm lightning on my feet

And that's what they don't see, mmm-mmm

That's what they don't see, mmm-mmm

I'm dancing on my own (dancing on my own)

I make the moves up as I go (moves up as I go)

And that's what they don't know, mmm-mmm

Both: That's what they don't know, mmm-mmm

Kyra: But I keep cruising

Can't stop, won't stop grooving

It's like I got this music

In my mind

Saying, "It's gonna be alright."

Both: 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break

And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Shake it off, I shake it off,

I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off,

Kyra: Hey, hey, hey

Just think while you've been getting down and out about the liars and the dirty, dirty cheats of the world,

You could've been getting down to this sick beat.

Gabby: My ex-man brought his new girlfriend

She's like "Oh, my god!" but I'm just gonna shake.

And to the fella over there with the hella good hair

Won't you come on over, baby? 

Both: We can shake, shake, shake

Yeah ohhh

Both: 'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate (haters gonna hate)

I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break (mmmm)

And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake (and fake, and fake, and fake)

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Shake it off, I shake it off,

I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off,

Shake it off, I shake it off,

I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off,

Shake it off, I shake it off,

I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off (you've got to),

I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off,

End of song sequence

The 4 judges applauded as Gabby and Kyra took a bow.

Jordan and Christian put up 9's and Cassandra put up 8. Chris however put up a 7.5

"What!? Why did I get a 7.5," Gabby frowned.

"Eh no costumes no set," Chris shrugged.

"I only had an hour to do this," Gabby glared.

"Well that puts you at 33.5 out of 40 so not too shabby," Chris wrote down their score.

"Next performance is Jared and Savannah," Chris called out through his megaphone.

The two contestants stood up from the bleaches as Gabby and Kyra walked off the stage.

Gabby and Kyra's performance had attracted a small crowd that was starting to grow as the however talent show continued.

Song sequence: Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better

Savannah: Anything you can do,

I can do better

Jared: HA!

Savannah: I can do anything

Better than you.

Jared: No, you can't.

Savannah: Yes, I can.

Jared: No, you can't.

Savannah:Yes, I can.

Jared: No, you can't.

Savannah:Yes, I can,

Yes, I can!

Jared: Anything you can be

I can be greater.

Sooner or later,

I'm greater than you.

Savanah: No, you're not.

Jared: Yes, I am.

Savannah: No, you're not.

Jared: Yes, I am.

Savannah:No, you're NOT!.

Jared: Yes, I am.

Yes, I am!

I can shoot a partridge

With a single cartridge.

Savannah: I can get a sparrow

With a bow and arrow.

Jared: I can live on bread and cheese.

Savannah: And only on that?

Jared: Yes.

Savannah: So can a rat!

(Jared's eyes widened)

Jared: Any note you can reach

I can go higher.

Savannah: I can sing anything

Higher than you.

Jared: No, you can't. (High)

Savannah: Yes, I can. (Higher)

Jared: No, you can't. (Higher)

Savannah: Yes, I can. (Higher)

Jared: No, you can't. (Higher)

Savannah:Yes, I can. (Higher)

Jared: No, you can't. (Higher)

Savannah:Yes, I can. (Higher)

Jared: No, you can't. (Higher)

Savannah:Yes, I CAN! (Highest)

Jared: (Spoken) How do you sing that high?

Savannah: (Spoken) I'm a GIRL!

(Jared pauses in silence)

Jared: Anything you can say

I can say softer.

Savannah: I can say anything

Softer than you.

Jared: No, you can't. (Softly)

Savannah:Yes, I can. (Softer)

Jared: No, you can't. (Softer)

Savannah:Yes, I can. (Softer)

Jared: No, you can't. (Softer)

Savannah:YES, I CAN! (Full volume)

Jared: I can drink my liquor faster than a flicker.

Savannah: I can drink it quicker and get even sicker

Jared: I can open any safe.

Savannah: Without being caught?

Jared: Sure.

Savannah:That's what I thought you crook!

Jared: Any note you can hold I can hold longer.

Savannah: I can hold any note Longer than you.

Jared: No, you can't.

Savannah: Yes, I can

Jared: No, you can't.

Savannah:Yes, I can

Jared: No, you can't.

Savannah: Yes, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i (Holds for 32 seconds) can 

Jared: Yes you ca-a-a-a-a-a--a-an

Jared: (Spoken) where do you keep all that air?

(Savannah groans in response)

Jared: (Spoken) Oh

Jared: Anything you say I can say faster.

Savannah: I can say anything Faster than you.

No, you can't. (Fast)

Yes, I can. (Faster)

No, you can't. (Faster)

Yes, I can. (Faster)

Noyoucan't. (Faster)

YesIcan! (Fastest)

Jared: I can jump a hurdle.

Savannah: I can wear a girdle.

Jared: I can knit a sweater.

Savannah: I can still look better

Jared: can do most anything!

Savannah: Can you bake a pie?

Jared: No.

Savannah: Neither can I.

Jared: Anything you can sing I can sing sweeter.

Savannah: I can sing anything Sweeter than you.

No, you can't. (Sweetly)

Yes, I can. (Sweeter)

No, you can't. (Sweeter)

Yes, I can. (Sweeter)

No, you can't. (Sweeter)

Yes, I can. (Sweeter)

No, you can't, can't, can't (sweeter)

Yes, I can, can, can (Sugary)

At the same time: Yes, I can! No, you can't!

End of song sequence

"Very nice," Chris applauded. The judges held up their scores.

"Four 8's that puts you at 32 just 1.5 behind Gabby and Kyra," Chris wrote down their scores.

The pair stepped off the stage with a crowd cheering after gathering around the makeshift stage.

Damien and Katie stood up Katie with a keyboard and a microphone.

Confessionals

Katie: I learned how play the piano and since Damien is covering singing I can actually put a talent that I have on display for the show.

Song sequence

(Katie started to play "My way")

Damien: And now, the end is near

And so I face the final curtain

My friend, I'll say it clear

I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full

I've traveled each and every highway

But more, much more than this

I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few

But then again, too few to mention

I did what I had to do

And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course

Each careful step along the byway

And more, much more than this

I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew

When I bit off more than I could chew

But through it all, when there was doubt

I ate it up and spit it out

I faced it all and I stood tall

And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried

I've had my fill my share of losing

And now, as tears subside

I find it all so amusing

To think I did all that

And may I say - not in a shy way

Oh no, oh no, not me

I did it my way

For what is a man, what has he got

If not himself, then he has naught

To say the things he truly feels

And not the words of one who kneels

The record shows I took the blows

And did it my way

(Katie finished playing the song)

Damien: Yes it was my way

End of Song

As soon as Damien finished singing all 3 interns started to tear up and they held up 3 10's. Along with the crow roaring in applause. Chris, however only held up a 1 on the board.

"What, a 1," Damien complained.

"Both of you were supposed to sing not just one," Chris said, "But because of your angelic singing be grateful that you got a point."

"That gives you a total of 31," Chris said.

Damien and Katie walked off the stage.

Evan, Eric and, Paige walked onto the stage.

Song Sequence: Bohemian Rhaspody

All three: Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality

 Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see

Evan: (Off Key)I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

All three: Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low

Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me

Paige: Mama, just killed a man

Put a gun against his head

Pulled my trigger, now he's dead

Eric:  Mama, life had just begun

But now I've gone and thrown it all away

Paige: Mama, ooh, didn't mean to make you cry

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow

Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters

Eric: Too late, my time has come

Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all the time

Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go

Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth----

The stage shook heavily and it interrupted the trio. The support of the stage gave away and the tio fell off the stage as it collapsed. The crowd screamed and ran away. Dust covered the area

"Oh, my God are they okay," Cassandra said.

"That was Awesome!" Chris said.

Common area

Evan, Eric, and Paige finished getting bandaged by Chef and regrouped in the common area of the plane.

"Everyone gather around," Chris rounded up the contestants.

"Okay so the team with immunity today is Gabby and Kyra with their performance," Chris read from his clipboard.

"YES!" Gabby cheered and high fived Kyra.

"Behind them are Jared and Savannah. Behind Jared and Savannah are Damien and Katie with their performance, and in last is Paige. Eric, and Evan, who smashed the stage causing impending cost in damages to the production," Chris pointed to each group.

"Okay to the elimination room," Chris said.

Elimination ceremony

"Today there are 8 safety souvenirs but 9 contestants left. All but one will receive them," Chris showed off the mini statue of liberty's that were the souvenirs.

"I saw the votes and I had to say that it was a close one," Chris looked at the voting passports.

"The following players are safe from elimination and certain doom....

Gabby and Kyra. .

.

.

.

.

.Paige

.

..

.

.

.

.

Damien and Katie.

.

..

.

.Jared and Eric," Chris tossed out 7 souvenirs.

"That leaves a villain and a low score loser," Chris looked at Savannah and Evan.

"And with one less vote against her the last souvenir goes to Savannah. Evan you have been cut from the competition."

Evan stood up and walked across the room picking up his parachute bag along the way.

"I had a good run guys," Evan sighed took a deep breath and silently jumped out of the plane.

"Well that was just depressing," Paige crossed her arms.

"Who will be next to jump out of the drop of shame and what evil related thing will Jared and Savannah do and what innocent contestant will Gabby shove out," Chris looked at the camera, "Well we'll see next time so tune into the next episode of Around The World."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345 12 12
After the end of the Total Drama Jurassic Park, Chris wanted to have a whole new cast and a whole new season. He has a new island, new contestants, a...
54.6K 744 17
Ahh, Total Drama. The reality show hosted by Chris "*bleep*" McLean, having to go through tons of horrendous challenges to win one million dollars. W...
227 6 14
20 new campers competing for a chance to win ONE MILLION DOLLARS! They will have to complete challenges, eat gross food, and live up to the campers o...
26.8K 434 15
Welcome to Total Drama Pahkitew Island! And, since they were starting anew, it only seemed right to bring in 15 brand new victims. Did we say victims...