In Love With A Murderer

By AllThingsDiggy

YN and Diggy have been married for three years. She was absolutely in love with him, and he was crazy about h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Final Chapter

1.3K 80 16
By AllThingsDiggy

YN's P.O.V.

It's been about 2 and a half weeks since my car accident. My leg is healing really fast so I got my cast taken off a couple of days ago.

I woke up this morning at 6:30 to the chime of my alarm clock.

YN-Push, sister girl. I gave myself a word of encouragement to try to get up.

I was so tired! It was one of those mornings where I wish I could turn over and just have Diggy hold me for a few minutes before I had to get up.

I looked over at the empty spot in the bed and sighed deeply.

YN-I miss you so much, baby. I whispered while running my hand over Diggy's cold pillow with my wedding ring shining on my finger.

I dragged myself out of bed and went into my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, put on deodorant, did my make up and curled my hair.

YN-I feel...huge. I said while carefully examining myself in the mirror.

I felt like I had man shoulders.

YN-Scary feet, scary feet, scary feet...and a bunk bed! I laughed at myself in the mirror before turning the light off and heading to my closet.

I turned the light on in my closet and grabbed my black blazer with a tight fitting blue dress.

I slid on my outfit and then looked for shoes.

I looked at my leg and thought for a second.

YN-Can you handle heels? I asked myself quietly.

I saw my all black red bottoms just sitting in the corner.

YN-Diggy was that you!? I laughed and reached for my heels.

I slipped them on my feet and looked at myself in the mirror.

YN-You a bad ass bitch you poppin'! I sang to myself and did a little dance.

I grabbed my purse and headed down the steps.

Dahja-Morning mom! She said while putting eggs on a plate.

YN-Good morning, baby. I smacked her butt gently and turned the Keurig on so I could have coffee.

Dahja-You know what today is right? She looked at me with a sad expression.

YN-W-what's today? I asked confused as I looked at my work phone answering e-mails and texts.

I looked at my surgery pager and it hadn't gone off yet.

Dahja-Mom...it's dads anniversary! She said while smiling and sitting a plate on the counter for Darnell.

YN-*Gasp* I-I just didn't know the date. I was shocked at myself.

Dahja-Well I didn't mean to kill your good mood! I'm just saying. She giggled as Darnell jogged down the steps in his basketball shorts, a hoodie, and slides.

YN-*Smile at her* You're so sweet honey. I ran my fingers through her hair.

Darnell-Good morning. He said while sitting at the counter and began eating his eggs.

YN-*Giggle* Grumpy much? I asked him while picking my coffee up and adding sugar and sweet cream to it.

Darnell-Its the 23rd. He mumbled.

YN-Guys! So what? Don't be sad! It's a good day! Not a sad one. I reminded my kids.

Darnell devoured his eggs and slid the plate over the counter and into the sink.

He grabbed his keys off of the counter and threw his book bag onto his back.

Dahja finished her bagel and wiped her hands clean.

Dahja-Ready to go? She asked Darnell as he grabbed her back pack off of the floor and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Darnell-Love you ma, have a good day. He said while walking out the front door.

Dahja-Bye mommy! She said while walking out of the front door for school.

YN-Love you. I told them as I sat at the counter and looked at my work phone.

Today if I didn't get a page from my job then I was going to use this time to get some work done for the kids and the clothing line that I wanted to start.

YN-Lets go. I said to myself while grabbing my travel cup that had my coffee in it and heading to my new car.

My g-wagon was totaled in my accident so I had to get a new baby.

I decided on an all black Bentley coupe.

I got in my car and turn on the radio.

I got model bitches wanna lick me like some candy
And them drugs come in handy
Last name savage bitch but no I'm not Randy
Hit her with no condom had to make her eat a Plan B and I'm sippin on that codeine not brandy

21 Savages voice boomed through my speakers.

YN-I'm just stuntin' on my ex bitch, I'm just flexin' on my ex bitch! I sang along as I pulled off.

I got to my meeting and was sitting there thinking about how I could have forgotten about today being the day Diggy died. Like how did that slip my mind?

I looked down at my swollen ankle.

YN-Yikes. I whispered.

I rubbed my knee in a little pain. Maybe heels wasn't a good idea for today.

As the head of the company kept talking I just tapped my pen on my lips in pure boredom.

Karen-YN, how do you feel about all of this? She asked me.

Everyone turned their chairs and looked at me.

YN-*Take a deep breath* You want to know what I really think?

They all smiled and nodded.

YN-I think that life is short. Life is way too short to get up early as fuck everyday and go to a place none of us want to be. Life's too short to not party more. Life is too short to not live everyday like we're not guaranteed tomorrow because... truthfully, we're not. I smiled and stood up with my phone and purse in my hand as everyone just stared at me.

I felt so liberated.

YN-I'm leaving. I'm going to go get my kids and smoke so many blunts that we practically see my husband. My husband... is dead by the way.

I laughed and left the meeting room.

I got in my car and rushed home.

The Kid's P.O.V.

Darnell-You think moms okay? He asked as he pulled into the driveway.

Dahja-I don't know. She doesn't normally tell us to leave school.

Darnell-*Laughs* AYO MOMS FINE! LOOK! He pointed at you as he saw you skateboarding up the street in white low top converses, a red crop top, ripped denim jeans and a red and white camo print IVY PARK beanie.

Dahja-*Laughs* Oh my gosh! What's she doing!

They got out of the car as you skated into the drive way.

YN-Hey guys.  I smiled at them hopping off of the skateboard.

Darnell-*Chuckles*What were you just doing? He asked in a shocked tone.

YN-Skateboarding. You laughed.

Dahja-You skateboard now? She smirked.

YN-Girl I've been skateboarding since way before you were born! Your daddy taught me. You stuck your tongue out at her.

Darnell and Dahja both laughed as Dahlia came outside in an all white body con dress and high top blue vans.

YN-Darnell you wanna drive? We're about to enjoy our damn day. You said to him.

Darnell-S-should I drive? He asked in a confused tone while laughing.

YN-Mmm...maybe I should.

Dahja and Dahlia climbed into the back of the Porsche as I sat in the drivers seat and Darnell sat in the passenger seat.

YN-Seatbelts, bitches. You said while starting the car up and pulling off.

You smiled remembering the first time Diggy let you drive his precious little Porsche!

You hooked your phone up to the Bluetooth while pulling two blunts out of your purse.

Darnell started cracking up.

Darnell-Yo moms wildin'! He laughed.

You sparked one and passed it to him as I chose a song to play.

YN-Aye! I got money way before the deal! Put my bitches in new pair of heels. I sang along to the music.

After everyone took a couple of hits we were high as hell just cracking up and singing.

Darnell-I might fuck ya hoe and pay a bill! Yeah.

Dahja and Dahlia-We was taught to get it how we live! They sang in the back.

"CAUSE WE GOT THE KEY TO THE STREETS! WE GOT THE KEYS TO THE STREETS! YEAH!" We all sang along.

YN's P.O.V.

The kids had no idea where we were going as I drove and we passed the blunts around.

Darnell was laughing like a little girl in the passenger seat which caused his sisters to start laughing.

YN-*Giggle* I raised some light weights! I said aloud which made them all laugh even more.

I looked at my red and low eyes in the rear view mirror.

YN-Bitch you're goneeeee. I said to myself and shook my head while giggling.

Darnell-ALL THESE BITCHES LOVE ME THEY TELL ME I'M SO HANDSOME! He sang his favorite part of the song.

YN-I got the key to the streets my nigga, Just like Dr.Dre he got the beats! I come straight up out of fifteen hundred, that the block my ass over easy, whoa, double cup no iced tea, pour me a four before I go to sleep...
I rapped as the girls laughed and recorded me on their Snapchats.

I pointed at them so they could finish the verse.

"FUCK AROUND AND LANDED IN THE HOSPITAL, GEEKIN' OFF THE HEN' AND THE LEAN!" They rapped the last part and we all went wild.

We arrived at our destination as the gates opened and I pulled to the back.

Darnell-NO WAY! He yelled excited as hell!

YN-*Giggle*

Dahja-Mom are we getting on that? She squealed.

Dahlia just looked out of her window in astonishment.

YN-I drip on yo bitch like water, I splash on your bitch with the water, I feel like I'm 21 savage, I pull up and fuck on your daughter. I sang along to the song that was playing. I was so high I tuned them out on accident!

Darnell-I ain't got time for no wife! He sang along and smirked at me.

YN-L-M-F-A-O, you kiss bitches I pipe. I pretended to mean mug him.

He started laughing.

Darnell-Yo! Moms hip! He said.

The girls laughed.

Darnell-So mom are we getting on that? He pointed the private jet in front of us while turning the music down.

YN-Umm... duh! I said and they all got so excited and started talking to each other.

Dahja-I'm so excited! She said.

YN-*Open your door slowly and look at them* Last one there's a rotten egg! I said while getting out and running to the jet.

I heard their doors slam and then run behind me.

We got on the jet and began to fly.

After about an hour and a half of flying we landed in Paris.

Darnell-FRANCE! He yelled while looking around at his surroundings.

Dahlia-Mom didn't dad propose to you in France? She giggled still high as hell while talking to me.

I laughed.

YN-Yes.

We had lunch in France and did some sightseeing.

I took them to the exact spot Diggy asked me to marry him in.

After spending our whole day in France eating and shopping we got back on the jet getting ready to fly back home.

Darnell-One time for the one time? He asked while looking at us and began playing music.

Hey! There she go. That's the one I got to know.

We all got excited and sang along.

Darnell-Such a cutie right? Her whole crew is tight! He sang.

"But they don't do it likeeee, like you!" We sang along with him to Diggy's song.

We all hugged and laughed.

Darnell-Mom since we're in the sky right now...are we a little bit closer to dad?

I smiled at him.

YN-Maybe so!

Diggy was my best friend! The best laughs, the best secret keeper, the best cook, the best husband, the best dad, the best protector, the best businessman, the best in bed...just THE best! He could do NO wrong in my eyes. I will forever love him! I can't wait until I get old and die peacefully and get to be with my man again. I wish I could thank him everyday for giving me these beautiful kids. He knows though.

A lot of people told me that being in love with a murderer made me crazy too. I guess you could just call me insane then, because I'm all about Diggy until this day.

We got off the jet, jet lagged and ready to get some rest.

Darnell-I'll drive. He said while taking the keys from me.

As we drove home the girls fell asleep in the back seat as I looked out the window.

I closed my eyes for a second and imagined Diggy.

Diggy-I love you. He would mumbled while puckering his lips for a kiss.

YN-I love you! I would peck his lips gently.

YN-*Smile*

I could hear Diggy's corny laugh in my head and imagine him tilting his head back a little and shutting his eyes like he would when he was laughing this hard.

Diggy-When I touch her she like oewe! When I hug her...oewe, oewe! When I rub her she like oewe! When we cut it's like oewe, oewe! Then she got me saying... grillll tonighttt! He sang in my ear quietly.

I giggled out loud remembering my first time being on a red carpet with Diggy and he kept singing sexy throwbacks in my ear making me wish we could just go home.

Darnell-*Chuckles* What's funny? He asked while focusing on the road.

YN-*Smirk* Nothing, nosey! Damn. I laughed.

Darnell-*Laughs* I was just making sure you was good over there! He defended himself while slowing down for a red light.

He quickly took his seatbelt and jacket off. He laid his jacket over top of his sisters in the backseat.

YN-Green light! I warned him.

He pressed the pedal as I steered for him.

YN-*Laugh*

Darnell turned back around and put his seatbelt back on before grabbing the wheel back.

He turned on his music.

It was "Girl Tonite" by Twista featuring Trey Songz.

My jaw dropped! I had JUST been reminiscing how Diggy was whispering this in my ear on the red carpet years ago.

YN-*Look up at the ceiling* That's not funny. I blushed.

Darnell was singing along.

YN-What you know about this, Nelly? I asked my son.

Darnell-*Laughs* Mom I get soooo much nookie to this song!

YN-*Laugh*

Darnell-The part that really gets them is the ..." Girllllll tonight!" Yessss bae! He said.

We both laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
89.5K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
405K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...