Emma Malfoy (Sequel to Emma P...

By Emmalulu2

Emma Potter has always been in the shadows of her brother Harry, but when her two year long boyfriend Draco M... More

Emma Malfoy (Sequel to Emma Potter: Harry Potter Fan Fiction) Year 5
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 :P
Chapter 3 $$$
Chapter 4 =)
Chapter 5 ^_^
Chapter 6 &^&
Chapter 7 ^&^
Chapter 8 :D
Chapter 9 : P
Chapter 10 *&*
Chapter 11 :)
Chapter 12 ()()()()()
Chapter 13 :P
Chapter 14 {^}_{^}
Chapter 15 %$%
Chapter 16 :P
Chapter 17 :O()O:
Chapter 18 *()*()*()*
Chapter 19 :":":":
Chapter 20 :P
Chapter 21 )()()()()()()()()()(
Chapter #22#
Chapter 23 :P
Chapter 24 :D---------:)
Chapter 26 #$%##$%#
Chapter 27 *)()(*
Chapter 28 &(&)&()&(&)&
Chapter 29 :P
Chapter 30 :D
Chapter 31 @*@*@*
Chapter 32 :P
Chapter 33*
Chapter 34 :(:):(:):
Chapter 35 <3
Chapter 36 ^^^^^^^^

Chapter 25 %

12.4K 389 76
By Emmalulu2

AS ALWAYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333333333333

____________________________

I watched as Harry, Hermione and Ron came through the door.

A smile lights up my face and I lung for Harry, almost knocking him over.

He immediately hugs me back and I don't know how I've made it this long with only seeing him once.

I then hug Ron and then Hermione envelopes me and a hug and a tear slides down my cheek.

I then let go of Hermione and we just stand there with our arms around each others shoulders.

Harry is explaining something but I'm not fully listening.

And then I hear the door to the room of requirement open and Ginny comes into view.

Everyone stops what they're doing as Ginny and Harry stare at each other.

I'm so obviously missing something.

"Harry." She says.

"Ginny." He respondes.

She quickly walks up to him kisses him on the cheek and then comes to stand with Hermione and I.

I hug her realizing that she must like Harry and I've been such a horrible friend not even realizing that.

Harry goes on telling his plan and before I know it we are setting it into motion.

Since I have a key to all the rooms in the castle I've been assigned as Harry's partner.

We are running down the halls toward the Ravenclaw Common room.

I unlock the door and we barge in.

There are two guards but I stupefy them with ease.

"How much time do we have until the find out your hear?" I ask him.

"Ten minutes at the max, come on we have to look for the Diadem." He said.

We searched the place from top to bottom but there was no Diadem.

"Come on." Harry said pulling me out of the Ravenclaw common room. "We've got to find Luna."

We race through the castle and we finally found her on a stair case.

"LUNA!" Harry called.

She turned around and smiled at us.

"Oh hello Harry, Emma."

I smiled at her.

"I'm sorry Luna but we don't have time to chat. Where would you hide something that you wouldn't want anyone to find?" Harry asked her.

She smiled her odd little smile. "The place where all the unfound things can be found." She then bounces away up the steps.

"Thanks Luna." Harry whispered and then started pulling me in another direction.

I had no idea what was going on, not even the slightest clue.

Somehow Ron and Hermione found us halfway to our destination using the Marauders Map.

They had baliask fangs, to kill the horcruxes?

We reached a blank wall and then I realized we were back where we started, the room of requirment.

 We entered and soon we were in a room FILLED with random objects.

We all split up and started searching like maniacs.

I soon hear Harry calling for me.

I run towards his voice and see him looking up to the top of a junk mountain.

And there it is... the diadem.

"Can you climb up there?" He asks.

I gulp and shrug.

"Potter." We both turn towards the sneering voice.

His face is mean looking but his eyes are tired and I can tell his heart has been breaking over and over.

"You have something that I beleive is mine." Draco said.

"Draco-" I start.

"Shut up you filthy blood traitor." Goyle spat as he walked up to Draco's side and Crabbe maned the other.

It's not Goyles words that hurt me, no not at all, it was that Draco didn't stand up for me.

But Harry did. "Don't talk to her like that! And I don't have anything that is yours Draco."

"What's going on?" Hermione said walking up between Harry and I.

"Avada Kedvara!" Goyle shouted at her.

She quickly blocked it and sent hexs their way.

Ron ran after them screaming. "NOT MY GIRLFRIEND YOU TWIT!!!"

I gave a little smile at Hermione and she smiled and blushed back.

Something must of happened when they went to get that Baliask venom.

Harry then told Hermione about the Horcrux and she levatated it down.

Harry finally got it in his hands and then Ron cam running through grabbing Hermiones hand and screaming, "Goyle set the bloody place on fire!"

*DRACO'S P.O.V.*

I run as Goyle tries to put out his wand.

He then gives up and throws it into the fire.

Crabbe and I start climbing up a mountain of misc items.

We see Goyle climbing behind us. He loses his footing and falls down into a fiery death.

I gulp and keep climbing.

We finally reach the top but the flames are coming fast.

A side of the mountain goes down and Crabbe goes down with it.

I see Hermione, Ron, Harry, and... Emma, swoop over me in brooms.

She looks back at me and I hope she reads my mind, because if she can she would see this:

I'm Sorry,

For the things I've said.

For the things of done.

For me you are the only one.

I'm sorry for the things I should've done,

For forcing you, making you change, pushing you too fast.

I just wanted us to last.

But I did wrong by me.

Wrong by you.

But can we put it in the past?

If we can't I understand.

I now know what I put you through.

I've experienced heartbreak firsthand.

*EMMA'S P.O.V.*

Something really weird just happened.

I read Draco's mind or something and he... apologized... and that was the weird part.

I turn my broom around and zoom towards him.

I reach him and he hops on the back  of my broom and we dont' say a word.

We make it out of the room of requirement just in the knick of time.

Harry smashed the horcrux with the Bailisk fang and then throughs it into the fire.

To my shock Voldemorts face appears in the fire before we slam the door shut.

"That's it." Harry said. "Now all we have to do is kill Nagini."

I nod smiling.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Draco asks.

I look at my friends and they nod giving me their approval.

I fallow him around the corner and takes my hands.

"Do you want to know... what my only wish on this entire planet is?" He asks.

"Yes." I whisper.

"I pray to God every night, praying that my kids will have a better life than I did. And that their mother will stay healthy, and will never change. But I made you change, I molded you into something your not, into a... Death Eater-"

"Not all of that was your fault."

"Thats true but the majority of it was. I kept secrets from you, said and did horrible things, and all you did through all of that was love me. I dont' know how you did it but you did." He said putting his hands on my waist.

I automatically linked my arms around his neck.

"Promise me something?" I say searching his face for emotion.

"Anything." 

"No matter what happens in this war... we will be waiting for each other, on the other side." 

I see him gulp and I know he can't help it because he's imagining worse case scenaros like he always does.

"I promise. And promise me that our kids will grow up in a world where He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is just a man in their history book." 

"I promise."

He kisses me and its the first REAL Draco kiss I've had in months.

And I fall in love with him all over again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 393 14
15 year old Skylar is attending a new school with new challenges. She makes new friends, but she's hiding a big secret that could put her friends in...
16.4K 501 44
Someone once said, "You've searched so hard, you've lost yourself." Before Aurora Lovegood met Harry Potter this was her life story. She wasn't knowi...
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
4.2K 227 57
Delphini has no idea of who she's about to become. At Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, her story will be changed forever. In a tale of l...