Three Words| h.s dark

By Ali_Horan123

Leah starts college thinking everything will be normal, until her roommate tells her about this party and she... More

Three Words- A Dark Harry Styles Fan Fiction
Chapter 1: College
Chapter 2: Harry
Chapter 3: Not Worth Trying
Chapter 4: Back Ground
Chapter 5:How Could I Let This Happen?
Chapter 6: Emily
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: I Trust You
Chapter 9: Almost
Chapter 10: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 11: Wow
Chapter 12: Everything's Going to be Okay
Chapter 13: I Love You
Chapter 14: About Time...
Chapter 15: Fear
Chapter 16: Heart Breaking
Chapter 17: Job Application
Chapter 18: Not You Again
Chapter 19: Drama
Chapter 20: Love
Chapter 22: Oops
Chapter 23: Not This Again
Chapter 24: You Messed Up
Chapter 25: Reality
Chapter 26: Today Is Perfect
Chapter 27: No...

Chapter 21: Cook-off

576 9 2
By Ali_Horan123

"That's so true." Harry says, rubbing the small of my back.

"It really is." I shrug, nuzzling deeper into his bare chest.

"Stars can't shine without darkness." Harry repeats.

"Your the darkness in my life, Harry." 

"It's because I'm fucked up, Leah. I've caused you so much damn trouble." He sighs.

"That's not true." I say even though we both know it is.

 "Leah, it is true." Harry chuckles, twirling a piece of my hair in his fingers.

"I know." I sigh.

 "Well, it's almost three in the evening. What do you want to do today?" Harry asks me.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I say and pull out of Harry's grip.

"Alright."

I stand up and quickly run for my closet, since I was naked. I went inside and closed the door quickly. I could hear Harry laughing from outside the door.

"Shut up!" I yell through the door.

"That was too good!" He yells back.

I don't say anything as I turn on the small light in the oddly huge closet. 

I pull out a plain pink tee and black skinny jeans. This should be good. It is summer, after all.

I walk out of the closet and head over to the dresser to grab a bra and underwear.

"Alright, I'm gonna get in the shower." I say and look up at Harry who's smirking widely at me with that journal in his lap.

"Okay." He chuckles to himself and continues writing.

I walk out of the room and into the bathroom.

I wonder what that journal was? What does he write about? Is it me? His past? How his day went? I'm not sure, but I will find out.

"Hey, can I come in?" Harry taps on the door just as I jump inside the shower.

"Uh, sure."  I say, quickly closing the shower curtain.

"Thank you, love." Harry opens the door allowing cold air inside.

"Shut the door, hurry!" I yell. The hot water on my body seemed to have gotten cold when he opened the door.

"Okay, okay." He chuckles and I hear the door shut.

"Thank you." I say and grab the shampoo bottle, squirting some into my hand.

"May I join you?" Harry's soft voice asks me over the sound of the running water.

"Uh... no..." I don't know why I'm denying him.

"Pardon?" 

"I said no." I try to hold back a giggle as Harry scoffs.

"Well, why not? I've seen you naked before." Harry protests.

"Well, we've never been in the shower together before. Don't you think it would be awkward?" I say, running my fingers through my hair to get the shampoo out.

"No. Plus, I'm already naked. So, I could hop in or I could wait for you to get out and then wait for the water to warm up again before I get in." I can practically see him running a hand through his hair, but this black shower curtain is preventing me so.

"Fine, get in." I say, debating whether a should in the spot under the water or out of the water. I choose out.

Harry pulls back the curtain and slowly steps inside. I watch him closely from how he lifts his leg off of the ground and into the tub from the way his hair gets wetter once it hits the water. His hair turns shades darker the wetter it becomes.

"Could you hand me the shampoo, yeah?" Harry chuckles. 

"Oh, yeah. Here." I grab it and hand it to him, but he fails to catch it and it falls to the bottom of the tub.

"You let go of it to early!" Harry laughs.

"No, you didn't grab it!" I say and laugh with him. I love his laugh so much, it almost makes me want to stop laughing so I can hear the sound.

"Well, get it!" He points to it, his laughter calming down but still hard.

"No, you get it!" I stop laughing but smile very wide.

"Okay, you caught me." He says, smirking.

"What do you mean?" I bring my eyebrows together in confusion. 

"Oh, you don't know?" 

"I don't actually."

"Well," Harry says, taking a small step towards me and pushing me against the wall of the shower, "I would love a nice blow job right now."

"Harry." I practically whine.

"What?" He chuckles, smirking down at me.

"I don't wanna." I pout.

"Oh really?" 

"Mhm." I shake my head, puckering out my bottom lip.

"What if I just..." He says and slowly bends down.

"Harry..." I say slowly when he gets to his knees.

"What? Tell me what you want." 

"I want you to touch me." I breath out. My breathing has already increased and he hasn't even laid a finger on me.

Harry quickly slides two fingers into me and I can barely keep myself up.

"You're so fucking wet, Leah." He says, moving his fingers faster.

"Harry... my legs are going to give out." I said and Harry uses his other hand to help support me.

I use one hand to grab a small bar in my shower and put my other hand in Harry's hair.

Harry brings his thumb to my clitoris and pinches it softly and I swear my legs gave out. Harry was the only thing holding me up, using only one hand.

"Harry... oh gosh..." I moan and feel myself release.

Harry pulls his hand away and stands up, holding onto me until I regain strength.

"Could I have my blow job now?" Harry smirks to me.

"I have to finish bathing and then you can." I sigh.

Harry groans but agrees.

* 20 Minutes Later *

I wrap a towel around me, stepping out of the shower.

"That was amazing." Harry laughs and wraps himself in another towel, sitting on the edge on the tub.

"Yeah." I agree, drying myself thoroughly.

I slide on my black lace bra and matching underwear.

"Holy shit, Leah." Harry mumbles, running a hand through his wet hair.

"What?" I can't help but grin.

"You're so fucking hot." He laughs.

"You're not so bad yourself, you know?' I slide on the pink tank top I had picked out earlier along with the black skinny jeans.

"I get told that a lot." Harry stands up and dries himself quickly. He quickly puts on his signature black skinny jeans and tee.

I fold the towel and throw them into the hamper.

Harry and I quickly walk out of the now hot room and downstairs.

"I'm hungry!" I whine to Harry.

"Want me to make you something, love?" Harry asks me as we walk into the kitchen

"I want chicken!" I laugh and take a seat at the table.

"Well, you're in luck. I happen to make the best chicken." Harry says, pulling out a pan.

"Really? I'm not sure you can beat my mom's recipe." I say. I had found my mom's old cookbook and memorized almost all the dishes in there, since I pretty much had to make my own meals.

"Oh yeah?" 

"Yeah."

"I challenge you to a chicken cook-off." Harry says, pulling out another pan.

"You're on." I stand up and walk over to the stove and start getting my ingredients.

* 30 Minutes Later *

 "Done!" I cheer.

"I'm not done yet, shh!" Harry says, putting more seasoning on his chicken breasts.

"Ugh, fine." I sigh and grab two plates for Harry and I.

I put a piece of my chicken on it and wait for Harry.

"Done." He sighs and puts a piece of his chicken on our plates.

"Alright. Mine is the own without five gallons of seasoning on it." I say, grabbing a plate and sitting down at the small table.

"It does not have five gallons of seasoning on it." Harry chuckles, taking a seat next to me.

"You forgot a fork." I say, holding one out to him that I had grabbed for him.

"Thank you, love." 

"Perrie's coming over later." I say. 

"Since when?" Harry asks.

"I made plans with her to come over today when I went out with her." I shrug.

"Oh, cool." 

"Yeah, she should be here around six."

"It's five." Harry says, looking at the time on the microwave.

"Yeah."

"Eat my chicken now!" Harry yells, pointing his fork at his piece of chicken on my plate.

"You haven't eaten mine yet!" I laugh.

"I'm waiting for you!"

"Alright, here's what we're gonna do. I'll take a bite the same time you do. Okay?" I say, cutting off a piece of his chicken.

"Fine." He says, cutting off a piece of mine.

"Okay. Three, two, one." I say and we shove the chicken in our mouths.

"This is actually pretty good." I say to Harry, cutting myself off another piece.

"Yeah, yours is okay." He shrugs, taking another bite.

"Okay? I only get an okay? Well, I see how it is." I say.

"Hey, now. Admit it, mine's better." 

"No way. I will never admit to that."

"Admit it."

"No."

"Admit it." He slowly pokes my cheek.

"What the hell?" I say, turning to face him.

"Admit it." He repeats.

"Fine, yours is better."

"Yeah it is!" Harry yells, standing up and throwing his hands up in victory.

"You always have to win, don't you?" I laugh, finish off the chicken.

"I do."

"Of course you do." I stand up to put my dishes into the sink. 

"I love you." Harry says, joining me at the sink to put his dishes in.

"I love you too. Could you put the dishes in the dishwasher please?" I ask him.

"No." He practically pouts.

"C'mon, I gave you a blow job." 

"And I fingered you." 

"I didn't ask you, though. Now did I?"

"No, but you liked it." He smirks.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't."

"So you wouldn't mind if I did it again?"

"I would mind, actually." I say, putting my hands on my hips.

"Well, too bad." Harry says and goes to bend down, but quickly stands back up when a knock sounds from the door.

"Coming!" I yell, walking towards the door.

"Leah!" Perrie yells just as I open the door.

"Perrie!" I yell back, hugging her tight.

"I missed you!" Perrie squeals, taking a seat on the couch.

"I missed you too." I laugh taking a seat on the opposite couch.

"Hey Perrie." Harry says, walking into the living room and lazily throws those hideous boots on.

"Where are you going?" Perrie asks him.

"No where." Harry shrugs, sliding on his jacket.

"Where are you going?" Perrie repeats.

"I said no where, damn!" Harry raises his voice a bit.

"Perrie, stop. You're going to make him mad. But... where are you going?" I ask.

"Out." Was all he said before he opens the door and slams it shut.

What was that about? Where was he going? He couldn't be going far, he diodn't even grab his car keys. Wherever he's going, he's going on foot.

I hopped off of the couch and jogged to the door, quickly opening it.

"Harry!" I yell to him. He's already made it a good distance away. He was jogging along the sidewalk.

"What?" He yells back, stopping and turning around.

"Do you at least have your phone?" I yell.

"Yeah. I'll be back by nine." He yells and continues running, without a simple goodbye or I love you.

I go back inside the house and sigh.

"No luck, huh?" Perrie sighs with me when I shake my head.

"He was in such a good mood before that. I don't know why he just ran off like that, or why he had to be a jerk." 

"I don't know."

"I'm going to go upstairs for a minute, okay? I'll be down soon." I say.

"Okay." Perrie says but it comes out more as a question.

I slowly take the steps, deciding if I should do this or not.

I have to find it, I thought.

I open the door to Harry and I's bedroom, closing the door softly behind me.

The curiosity was eating me alive, and I couldn't take it anymore.

I open the drawer to Harry bedside table and sighed in relief.

"Found ya." I say, picking up Harry's journal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 104 16
What do you do when you've finally gotten yourself to a good place in life, only to have everything turn upside down? Well, Skyler Williams is also...
26.8K 229 150
As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her past let her live out her lovelife?
1.8K 19 43
Chelsea is a girl that gets abused by her boyfriend Adam who lives in South Dakota. One day they get in a trouble fight and she decides to move to En...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...