Pretty Girls

By _SnowCat_

Eight gorgeous fairies decided one day that they should leave the guild because of something very important. ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Eight

2.7K 75 107
By _SnowCat_

Chapter Twenty-Eight: What A Surprise!

"Juvia, my beloved!" Lyon left the other guests' sides and went to Juvia who was sitting beside Gray and holding his hand.

Lyon abruptly snatched her hand away from Gray and held it with his own and knelt done on one knee. "Oh my ever so beautiful Juvia, you should not be with an idiot like him! You should be with me, my dear beloved."

Juvia wanted to grimace but kept an awkward smile plastered on her face. "Lyon-sama...?" She said, a sweat drop appearing on her forehead.

"Yes, my lovely flower?" Lyon looked at her with heart shaped eyes.

Before Juvia could utter a word, Meredy slapped Lyon on the back of his head. Lyon whimpered but immediately stood up and went to Meredy's side.

"You're such an idiot." Meredy grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

Lyon chuckled as he slid his arms around her waist. He pulled her close to him and said, "You know you're the only girl I love right?" He smirked at her.

Meredy rolled her eyes and looked away from him but didn't pull away from him.

"I love you." Lyon said sweetly, smiling at her.

Meredy sighed and gave in, smiling back at him. "And I love you, my handsome hubby."

The guild members except for the girls knew about Lyon and Meredy together as a couple but they didn't know that they were already married.

"Meredy and Lyon, together?" Juvia's eyes widened, as she looked at her best friend, Meredy.

Meredy nodded with a huge smile plastered on her face. Juvia then had the same look and they both squealed. Meredy pulled away from Lyon's arms and ran towards Juvia who was running towards her as well. They hugged like there was no tomorrow.

"I missed you!" They both yelled.

"Hey Lyon, long time no see. Glad you aren't hitting on my girl now." Gray smirked, approaching Lyon who was looking at Meredy.

Lyon faced him and smirked too. "Hey, well of course, I'm already married to the most beautiful girl in the world and I definitely love her more than anything." He told him.

"Actually, Juvia is the most beautiful girl in the world." Gray corrected him.

Lyon's eyebrow raised questioningly at him. "I doubt that, because Meredy is the most beautiful girl in the world."

"It's Juvia!" Gray grumbled.

"Nope, it's Meredy!" Lyon grunted.

And they began to quarrel, with their girls watching them and laughing.

Erza approached Kagura and hugged her. Kagura was glad she wasn't wearing her armor like she usually does. They both pulled away and Erza smiled at her, "It's good to see you again, Kagura."

"Likewise, Erza." Kagura returned the smile.

Rogue walked towards Kagura silently. He was looking a bit nervous.

"Hello, Rogue. Glad to see you here as well." Erza greeted Rogue, sending him a small smile and he slightly smiled back.

"Erza, I want to tell you something..." Kagura fidgeted with her hands, looking anywhere but Erza's eyes.

Erza felt her heart beat race, she hoped it wasn't anything like what happened before. Kagura noticed this even if she wasn't looking, she giggled a bit nervously, "Not to worry, it doesn't concern Jellal if that's what you're thinking."

Upon hearing this, Erza let out a very obvious sigh of relief causing Kagura to really giggle. Rogue couldn't wait any longer and so he intertwined his right hand with Kagura's left hand and raised it up.

"Me and Kagura are married." He simply stated, squeezing his wife's hand in the process.

Erza stayed silent for a while minute, taking everything Rogue said, slowly. And then, she was out. Jellal caught her before she could hit the ground. She apparently fainted.

"Erza!" Kagura gasped. She lightly slapped Rogue on the shoulder and glared at him. "You had to be so straight forward, huh?"

Rogue gulped, looking at Erza and Kagura with a mortified look on his face. "I didn't expect that to happen." He said, clearing his throat and averting his eyes.

"Of course you didn't." Kagura rolled her eyes and went to help Jellal as he tried to put an unconscious Erza to the infirmary. Rogue sighed and went to help as well.

"Yukino!" Lucy made her way towards Yukino and pulled her into a tight hug which Yukino happily returned.

"I missed you!" They coincidentally exclaimed in sync.

"Guess what!" Yukino yelled, shaking Lucy's shoulders.

"What?!" Lucy yelled back. They were both clearly filled with enthusiasm.

"I'm married!" She announced, jumping up and down like a child.

"Really?!" Lucy gasped and pulled Yukino back into a hug again. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you!" Man, aren't these two girls hyper today. I honestly didn't expect them to react like this.

Meanwhile, Sting and Natsu were in the middle of fighting along with Gray and Lyon. Boys will be boys, right?

Ren and Sherry just stayed quiet in the background along with the children as they watched the rest cause a ruckus.

But, good news though, Erza's finally awake. And she was still trying to take in what Rogue said.

"Kagura is already married, and she's with Rogue.... She's with Rogue.... She's married..." Erza whispered, her eyes wide as saucepans.

"Erza, snap out of it." Jellal said, snapping his fingers in front of her face.

Erza sighed and nodded, slowly sitting up from the infirmary bed. She paused for a bit before pulling Kagura once again into another hug, a tight bear hug. "Congratulations! I can't believe I missed your wedding." Erza sobbed.

"It's fine. It wasn't fancy anyways." She assured Erza, hugging her back and gently pulling away. They're really like sisters.

Mira approached Ren and Sherry and noticed a tanned girl with pink hair clinging behind them. Mira smiled and crouched down. "Hello there."

The little girl jumped back, obviously startled. She then scooted closer to the two. She was really shy.

"It's okay, sweetie. That's Aunt Mirajane, she won't bite." Sherry said, smiling at the little girl. Ren looked away, chuckling at the joke his wife made.

The little girl nodded as she timidly walked closer to Mirajane. She has beautiful pink eyes as well. She looks just like her mother.

"What's your name?" Mirajane asked, as she reached out to hold the little girl's petite hands.

"I-I'm Sh-Sha-i-ira-a..." She stammered, not looking at the Mirajane straight in the eyes.

"What a lovely name for a beautiful girl. Don't be shy, do you want something? How about a cake?" Mirajane asked, smiling sweetly at the girl as she stood up not letting go of Shaira's hands.

"C-cake s-soun-d-ds n-n-i-ice-e." She stuttered, smiling slightly at the white haired take over mage.

"I'm sorry Mirajane, that's how she really talks..." Sherry apologized, looking at her daughter with a small frown etched on her face.

"It's alright, she'll overcome whatever makes her do that someday." Mirajane nodded at Sherry and Ren and brought Shaira to the counter to get her some cake.

The exceeds had their own little reunion in the second floor of the guild.

Since the parents were busy with their small reunion and chitchats, the children who came along with them except for Shaira approached the rest at the table.

A guy who looks similar to Lyon made his way towards me and Julie. He has white silver-ish hair and brown eyes. He also has a piercing just like White. He had a very flirty smirk on his face, which pissed me off.

"Hey ladies," he smooth talked. At such a young age even. "The name's Lyndon and you two beautiful girls are?" He glanced at Julie to me and Julie and so on and so forth.

"Julie's name is Julie." She stated. She wasn't the usual shy timid girl anymore, she's more confident and determined.

"Gracie." I simply stated as well, not paying anymore attention to him.

He grinned from ear to ear and was about to reach for my hand which was on the table. Before he could even hold it, I moved it away from him. He took a step back, not expecting me to do that. He shrugged and aimed for Julie's hand, and since Julie didn't noticed, he got her hand.

He brought it up to his lips, and pecked it. Julie blushed, shocked at the move he made. I clenched my fist and so did White, we were about to smash his face but Gale stepped up and snatched Julie's hand away from Lyndon's.

"..... Flirts..." He released Julie's hand and went back to his seat, grumbling inaudible words but made the word 'flirt' loud and clear enough for the rest to hear.

Lyndon rolled his eyes and left the group just like a girl would when they walk out.

After that little scenario, two more kids their age approachedtl them.

"Hello! I'm King!" King exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear.

He tugged the girl's shoulder, gesturing her to introduce herself. She sighed and had no other choice. "I'm Ruru." She said darkly.

King was just a mini Sting with bright yellow hair and brown eyes. He was loud just like Sting too and he seemed to act like Natsu. He always has his arm around his best friend, Ruru. Ruru isn't the type of girl who loves pink and is so girly and all that. She has black hair and an emotionless look on her face. Her brown eyes were nothing but dull. She always seem uninterested. King and Ruru were the exact opposites.

They all for a long so well. Chatter and laughter filled the guild. They all celebrated even though in Fairy Tail, everyday is always a celebration day.

Mila was spaced out the whole time. She was lost in her on train of thoughts. "I got to ask mom. I need to ask mom. I want to know."

Yes! SEVEN DAYS 😍 Sorry I was a tad bit late in updating, I was too caught up in Scarlet Heart 😍 Oh, that Kdrama makes me so emotional. HAHAHA, moving on~

For those who wants me to continue 'A Different World' I'm sorry but I'll do it next time, alright? It's currently on hold and it is because I am still busy with 'Pretty Girls', but don't worry, I'll go for it next after this book. 😉😄😊

Guys! 😍 I love you all so much hahaha, vote and keep commenting 😍 You guys make my day. I hope you enjoy this chapter 😊💞 LOVE YOU LOTS 😍 ENJOY! 😘

Thank you for reading guys! ❤

- Snow 🐈😽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 682 8
Fairy Tail AU Lucy Heartfillia- A girl who hasn't spoken to anyone besides her friends since her mom died in a car crash Levy McGarden- A girl who ha...
169K 5K 55
Fairy Tail Fanfic Fairy Tail Academy is a private academy where werewolves of different packs go to school. Lucy Heartfilia and her friends, Levy McG...
40.4K 1.5K 43
Fairy Tail has been hitting a lot of bumps in the road through out the year, and things seem to be finally calming down. Until Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juv...
72.8K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...