Sing To Me(im5 fan fiction)

By Quigs123

Faith Winters is your average 17 year old girl. Obsessed with almost every boy band out there. Including Im5... More

Sing To Me(im5 fan fiction)
Chapter 1- Audition
Chapter 2- Meeting
Chapter 3- Restaurant Ruckus
Chapter 4- And So It Begins
Chapter 5- On The Road
Chapter 6- Tempers Rise
Chapter 7- Love In The Big Apple
Chapter 8- The First Show
Chapter 9- Surprise!
Chaoter 10- I'll Always Protect You
Chapter 11- Recovery
Chapter 12- Beach Day!
Chapter 13- Battle Against Myself
Chapter 15- Band-Aids and Backstories
Chapter 16- Devious Dad
Chapter 17- Goodbye
Chapter 18- Red for Redemption
Chapter 19- N is for Newbie...And Nuisance
Chapter 20-Songs and Star Wars
AUTHORS NOTE
Authors note- again...
Chapter 21- Flashback Forward

Chapter 14-New Friend

543 15 0
By Quigs123

--Faith POV--

Can we get something to eat?" I asked shakily.

"Of course we can." Cole responded, his heart making my worries melt away.

"Ok, give me a minute to get dressed." I said, and he nodded, leaving me in the room. I opened my dresser and grabbed a white baseball tee with blue sleeves, khaki shorts and black converse. I took my hair brush and ran it through my ratty hair. I grabbed my phone off my side table and made my way to the living room. Dalton and Gabe were playing call of duty, Dana was playing a game on his phone, and will was in the kitchen, eating. I plopped down on the couch next to Dana, and leaned over to see what he was playing.

"Whatcha playin'?" I asked, and he jumped, causing himself to lose.

"Damn, you scared me Faith. Anyway, it's called flappy bird. It's literally the hardest game ever." He said, restarting the game.

He tapped his screen, progressing through narrowly, until he accidentally double-tapped, causing the bird to hit the top of the pipe. He nearly chucked his phone, but I swiped it before he could.

"It doesn't seem that hard." I replied casually, handing him his phone, standing up.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back down onto the couch.

"Oh yeah? You try it then." He challenged, handing me his phone.

"Ok, what's your high score?" I asked, tapping the screen, about to begin the game,

"28. If you beat that, I'll buy you sour patch watermelons for the rest of your life." He bet.

"Deal. So, how many tries do I get?" I asked.

"Only 1." He replied.

"Not fair. You've probably played hundreds of times." I argued.

"Fine, you get three tries." He sighed, and I stuck my tongue out at him playfully.

I tapped the screen, and began playing. I approached the tube, and died before I got through it. Dana started to laugh, as if he already won. I slapped his arm, and he quieted down a bit, biting his tongue to not laugh. I restarted the game, and started tapping my way through. This time, I successfully made it to 23. I looked to see Dana looking nervous. I smiled to myself, and started playing the game again. I tapped through, and without realizing it, I made it to 47. I only realized when I died, and Dana looked at me with shock.

I started laughing, and passed him his phone.

"Guess you'll be buying me my candy from now on." I smirked, and he dropped his phone.

"Wha..." He trailed off, still sad I beat him.

I got up from the couch and headed to Cole's room. I knocked on the door, waiting for a response.

"Come in. He replied, his voice muffled by the door.

I opened the door, and saw Cole facing away from me, his t-shirt in his hands. He turned to me, and I couldn't help my eyes trailing up and down his body. I bit my lip, closing the door behind me without turning away. A devilish smirk swept over his face, and he walked over in large strides. I backed up as he came closer, until my back was against the door. He put his arms on either side of me, pinning me to the wall.

"Payback sucks, doesn't it?" He whispered into my ear.

Knowing what he was doing, a smirk threatened to play in my lips, but I resisted. I lightly ran my fingers over his upper arm, tracing his bicep. I felt the goosebumps form beneath my fingers, and he glared playfully at me.

"What was that you were saying about payback?" I asked, and he kept his glare.

"No fair." He complained, backing up.

He turned to put his shirt on, and I bounded over, resting my head on his shoulder after the fabric was pulled over it. He turned his head slightly, leaning his on mine. I smiled, and he turned so he was behind me, and he draped his arms around my waist, burying his face into my neck. We slowly started rocking back and forth, using each other for balance.

We were just standing, enjoying each other's presence, when there was a knock on the door.

We parted, and Cole rolled his head, groaning annoyed.

"Every time...." He groaned, walking over to the door, pulling it open.

"Are we ready to go? I'm hungry." Will whined, slumping his shoulder.

Cole was about to reply, probably wanting another few minutes, but I beat him to it.

"Yeah. We can go." I said cheerily, propping my head on Cole's shoulder.

He looked at me longingly, but I just smirked, flicking my tongue out at him. He glared again, but I ducked under his arm and made my way to the hall. I started walking, and as I did Cole slipped his fingers into mine. I smiled, my stomach flipping.

We made it to the living room, and everyone jumped from their seats.

"Finally!" They all cheered, making our way out of the bus into the bright sun.

We started walking when we head someone begin to shout.

"IT'S IM5!"

We whipped our head around, until we saw a group of teenage girls start running at us. I gasped, and Cole's grip on my hand tightened a bit, as he started running away from the girls to a safe place. All of us were close to sprinting when Gabe called out.

"Over here!"

We all turned to see him gesturing to an alley. We ran over, and made our way down it until we found a ladder leading to the roof of a building. We started climbing. Me, Cole, Dalton, Dana, Will, then Gabe. We sat on the roof, and saw the beach a few blocks away. It was about noon, so the waves were reaching a peak. We sat against a vent, watching the waves crash. Cole scooted over to me, and lifted me into his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist. I laid my hands over his, enjoying the view.

--------

About 3 hours later, we were sitting in a small pizza joint, enjoying some cheesy goodness, when the news started playing on the tv above us.

The news report about the guys was playing again, and soon enough, all eyes were on us. We exchanged nervous glances, hoping they wouldn't mind so much.

Unfortunately, that was wishful thinking.

A table full of teenage girls started whispering to themselves, pointing at us every so often. I shifted my gaze away from them, uncomfortable about the situation. I tried to take part in the conversation the guys were having, but my mind kept falling back to the table of girls. I looked down, fiddling with my fingers, when Cole laid his hand over mine. I looked up to see him looking at me concerned.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing." I replied solemnly.

"Come on, I know something's up." He replied.

"It's just, that table of girls over there is whispering and they keep pointing over here. It's making me uncomfortable." I stated, and all the guys looked to each other.

"Well, we can go talk to them if you want." Dana said comfortingly, and all the guys nodded in agreement.

"I don't want to cause trouble.." I whispered, looking down at my hands.

"If they're bothering you, that's not right. It won't be any trouble to any of us." Dalton said.

"Only if you guys don't mind." I whispered.

"Trust me, we don't." Cole said.

"Ok." I replied quietly.

They all stood up, and made there way over to the table. One of the girls saw, and she tapped one of her friends on the shoulder. They all looked up, and saw the guys walking over. They all sat up, trying to look innocent. I looked down, but listened to their conversation.

"Hey. Can we talk to you guys for a minute?" Dalton asked.

"Of course." One of the girls replied cheerily.

"Well, we couldn't help but notice you guys whispering and pointing at us. We were just wondering why." Will said.

"Oh, it's just that Simple Symphony was our favorite band, and we were gonna see them in concert, until your band completely destroyed them." One of them said, shooting daggers.

"Ok, listen to the truth. Me and my girlfriend were eating ice cream, when they came up to us, and said we should've chosen them instead of her. They started calling her rude names, and I wasn't ok with that. I said that we only would've been able to choose one of them, and the main one said she was willing to give the other two up for that. They started fighting, and then they broke up. They did it to themselves. We didn't do anything." Cole explained, and they all exchanged looks.

"Oh, there's just one problem. They would never do that. They're too nice. And they were right. You should've chosen them over her. She's a nobody. A nothing. They are perfection. They are incredible." One of them replied viciously.

I felt my eyes watering, but I blinked back the tears. I was about to run out, but Cole began to speak.

"No, she's not a nobody. She's a somebody. And she isn't nothing, she's my everything. And we chose her because she is incredible, the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. She is practically the reason I breathe, and I love her." He replied, and I felt a smile spread across my face.

One of the girls had a smile on her face, and all the rest were glaring at her. She didn't seem to notice though.

"That is so cute. Maybe you guys aren't so bad after all." She said, standing from the table.

"Sierra, what are you doing?" One of them asked viciously.

"I don't think they're all that bad. After I saw them on the news, I looked them up, and they're pretty good actually. Plus, simple symphony isn't actually all that nice. When I met them last year, Tiffany tripped me, on purpose. When I asked her why, she said it was because I had pale skin, and that I was ugly. After that, I stopped listening to them. Do you know what it's like to hear your idol call you ugly? It's really changes your point of view." She stated.

"Well, if you're gonna be like that, then you can just forget going to the concert with us." Another one called.

"I didn't want to go any way. Why would I?" She asked.

"Fine, but you can forget this friendship."

"I'm good with that. If you're more supportive of a band that doesn't know you exist than one of your friends, maybe you don't deserve their friendship. And by the way, I know you only kept me around for my pool." She said.

"Just know, you won't be missed."

"Neither will you." She replied.

Dalton leaned over and whispered something in her ear. She nodded, a huge smile on her face. All the guys started walking back to our table, and she came with them. Dalton pulled a chair over for her, and she sat in between Dana and Dalton. Cole sat back down next to me, and laced his fingers into mine. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he stroked my hair.

---

About half a hour later, all of us were walking and talking with Sierra, and she was really nice. We had just been talking about things, and how she really felt like an outcast with her old friends. Hours ticked by, and soon enough it was about 6:30

"Hey guys, I think I should head home." She said, stopping to check her phone.

"Ok, how will we find you tommorow?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Here, put your numbers in. I'll text you all, and you'll get my number."

We took turns putting our numbers in, and then handed her phone back.

"Well pick you up tommorow, ok?" Will said, and she nodded happily.

"Come over around 1:30ish."

"Sounds good." Gabe said.

She turned around and started walking home.

"Bye guys!" She called over her shoulder.

"Bye!" We all called.

"We started walking, when suddenly an idea popped into my head.

"Hey guys, I have an idea." I said.

"What is it?" Dana inquired.

"Well, maybe we could head to, like a park or something, and just sing for a little bit. You know, like a mini concert type thing." I thought aloud.

"Yeah, that sounds fun." Cole said, squeezing my hand lightly.

"Let's go." I said, and we all started sprinting to a park down the street.

--------------------------------------------

Hey there, hope u like the new chap.

I don't really know what to say...

Um..

Uh...

I love you guys!!

Bai!!!

-Emily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 173 23
Erin Reynolds was a sixteen year old teen who, like every other teen in the world, can't control her emotions within a five hundred yard perimeter of...
7.9K 330 50
Sequel to Young Wild Girls! The band Young Wild Girls are living in a house and going on tour with IM5 and one of the boys of Them 7 Boys. How will t...
3.1K 118 27
Jenessa meets Cole at an IM5 meet up. She randomly gets a DM from him after the meet up, asking for her number. Will they keep talking, will Cole tel...
9.1K 127 27
Two bestfriends who fall in love