"I'm Fine" (Adopted by 5SOS)

Autorstwa Xxmusic247xX

The girl who seemed unbreakable, broke. The girl who always laughed, cried. The girl that never stopped tryin... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTON
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LUKE
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
PLEASE READ
Editing *complete*

Fandom Project

1.4K 28 138
Autorstwa Xxmusic247xX

Hey guys!

It's been a while.

How are you doing?

Okay, I'm doing this thing where I have a piece of paper. I wrote 5SOS Fandom in the middle, and I'm writing fans names around it.

The reason I'm posting this on here is because I want to include you guys. I already posted it on my fan account on Twitter and Instagram, so why shouldn't I do it here? 

So, comment your name and a color (other than black because I need new markers), and I'll add it to the paper.

After its done, I'm going to hang it on my wall as a reminder that I'm not alone.

After everything that's going on, I love knowing that we are a FAMILY. I love each and every one of you guys.

So, comment

HERE

and I'll add your name to my paper as soon as possible.

Love you all!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14.7K 835 32
Esme liked how people saw her. A cheerleader, in a perfect relationship, happy. She was all those things. After moving schools, she got a fresh start...
219K 5.2K 71
It hurt. The memories. They hurt. Ava's life had been stopped. No education. No freedom. No hope. Getting free... wasn't really freedom. Even if s...
7.5K 268 42
"You need to hang on." he told her through his tears. "I need you." She nodded. "You come back to me alive." he whispered. He leaned in and gently ki...
326K 5.6K 35
She'd dealt with it before- everyday in fact. The words were thrown around as much as the beer bottles. But no one could know. She told people she...