PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Pr...

Da Trufflerabbit13

She hasn't seen him for six years. He hasn't seen her for six years in actual person. Every year he sat... Altro

PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Prince of Tennis FanFic)
CHAPTER 1 edited
CHAPTER 2 edited
CHAPTER 3 edited
CHAPTER 4 edited
CHAPTER 5 edited
CHAPTER 6 edited
CHAPTER 7 edited
CHAPTER 8 edited
CHAPTER 9 edited
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Halloween Special

CHAPTER 17

12.3K 273 39
Da Trufflerabbit13

RECAP:

"Ayumi Gray, nice to meet you!"

Many of the male's eyes widen, hearing the familiar name.

"Ayumi you shouldn't have done that," Ryoma groaned smacking his face with his hand.

"W-"

She was about to ask but was cut off with a loud speaker.

"All high school students, please gather at the tennis courts!" the familiar voice caught Ayumi's attention.

She grinned happily picturing the owner of the voice. She was going to see her former coaches!

~*~

AYUMI P.O.V.

I grin happily and look at Ryoma. I take his large hand and grasp it tightly. He looked down at me with a confused smile but I continued to smile at him.

"Buchou! We should go to the tennis courts, I don't think the announcer would be to happy if we're late, since he's always so strict," I mumbled the last part.

I laughed shakily when I noticed Tezuka-Buchou stared at me with narrowed eyes. Did he hear me?

I quickly looked away and tugged on Ryoma's hand. I awkwardly stood there for a second trying to ignore all the looks that I was receiving.

"Come on Ryoma, where are the tennis courts located?" I questioned as I pulled him.

"Other way Ayumi," he muttered and pulled me the other way and took the lead.

I laugh at my mistake and let Ryoma lead me.

"WAAAAAIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!! Koshimae! I'm going with you guys too!" the boy from earlier yelled as he hooked his arm with mine.

He too was as tall as Ryoma and towered over my head. He grinned childishly at me and gleefully spoke.

"I'm Toyama Kintaro, from Shitenhoji, everyone calls me, Kin-chan so you should call me that too!"

I nodded and noticed how awkward I must look. My right hand was intertwined with Ryoma while my left arm was hooked with Kin-chan's arm. And they were much taller than me so...

"Koshimae! We need to have a game, I've become stronger than last time I saw you!" The red head exclaimed as he stared at my childhood friend with sparkly eyes.

Ryoma openly ignored him and continued to lead us to the tennis courts. I craned my neck and looked behind to see if the rest of the team was following us.

Tezuka-buchou was leading Seigaku while talking to Yukimura-san and Kei-kun, though I noticed they would glance at us every other second. And behind them all the other students, which I assumed as the high school students followed.

"Ne, how do you know Koshimae?" Kin-chan suddenly questioned making me turn towards him.

"Koshimae? You've been Ryoma that for a while but..."

Kin-chan just smiled, "I asked first so you need to answer my question first,"

I lightly pouted but answered anyways, "Ryoma and I are childhood friends, our parents were best friends since elementary." I explained thinking about how we used to play when we were younger.

"Anyways answer my question Kin-chan,"

"Koshimae is Koshimae, cause that's his name!"

I frowned slightly, last time I checked Koshimae wasn't his name, it was Echizen Ryoma, not Koshimae.

"Sorry 'bout Kin-chan, He's not really good with Kanji," a guy with really light brown hair suddenly appeared next to Kin-chan making me shocked for a second, "When Kin-chan first met Echizen-kun he thought Echizen was read Koshimae and that name just stuck to him," he continued to explain.

For a second I continued to stare at the teen until he finally noticed I was waiting for him to introduce himself, "Oh, I'm Shiraishi Kuranosuke, third year of Shitenhoji and the Captain of the tennis club,"

I smiled and mentally took note of his colorful jacket, few other males were wearing the similar jacket, I decided that it was the jersey for Shitenhoji. I certainly felt out of place because I was the few who weren't wearing the school jersey. All my other senpai's were wearing their seigaku jersey, but since I got mine today... Though I was a bit relieved that Ryoma was also wearing his casual clothes

Ryoma tugged on my hand and turned a left. My blue eyes brightened when I saw the huge tennis courts that were lined up.

"Whoa, they upgraded since last year!" Kin-chan yelled as he ran onto the spotless courts. My eyes shined with excitement and followed the red head and ran onto the court.

"I didn't expect it to be this nice!" I chirp feeling the flawless concrete on the courts. It was extremely smooth and hard, definitely good for tennis. Ryoma lazily walked onto court and threw me my tennis racket.

"Let's have a rally," he cockily stated with a smirk on his face.

I smirked back at him and tied my long hair into a high ponytail.

"What! I want to have a rally too!" Kin-chan wailed making both Ryoma and I look at him.

Ryoma ignored him while I gave him an apologetic smile. The red head pouted and dragged his feet out of court where the other teams were watching.

"Oi, Echizen, you shouldn't-" Momo-senpai started to yell but Kikumaru-senpai placed his hand over the violet eyed teens mouth quickly shutting him up.

I looked at them in confusion and let my eyes wander to were everyone was standing.

My eyes came contact with familiar onyx eyes. A smirk was plastered on Kei-kun face as he looked at me.

"Yumi, you never said hello," he yelled. My eyes widen a bit but I gave him a smirk.

"I'm saddened that you didn't remember me," I shout back with a grin. We both earned a confused look from everyone. I shrugged it off and turned towards Ryoma who was lightly frowning.

"You serve?" I question bouncing a tennis ball I grabbed out of my bag.

My childhood friend shook his head, "Ladies first,"

I gave him a smile while twirling my red racket around my wrist. I threw my racket into the air and waited for it to fall back down, before it even came near the hard ground I snatched out of the air.

"Namenai deyo, I'm not that easy," I cheekily smile. (Translation: Don't under estimate me)

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Since when did you have such a player on your team, Tezuka?" Yukimura questioned with a smile. The blue haired teen stood next to the stoic captain of Seigaku as he watched both of the freshmen on the courts.

"Not long," was Tezuka's short answer as he continued to stare at his team's two freshmen with narrowed eyes.

"Gray-san came to Rikkaidai few days ago," Yukimura commented. Tezuka looked at the Rikaiddai captain with slight interest.

"She has great talent, and truly an interesting person, I wish we have a person like that on our team,"

Tezuka stayed silent and turned his attention back to the court.

Ayumi was bouncing the ball with her left hand, her shoulders and legs relaxed. She looked up at Ryoma before throwing it into the air to hit it.

She was about to take a swing at it but at the corner of her eyes she could see multiple tennis balls flying her way.

With fast reflexes she hit all twelve balls easily making them all head towards the person who aimed them at her. She then caught the ball that she threw up into the air before turning her gaze towards the direction the ball came from.

Some of the males stared at the female in shock while others smirked, slightly impressed.

Ayumi frowned in disappointment but put the tennis ball in her jacket pocket.

She stared at the familiar man who was standing at the very top of the stairs in his hand was a tennis racket. "Unofficial games are not allowed," he yelled as he glared at the two freshmen on the court.

Ryoma sheepishly tugged on his white cap and hid his eyes while Ayumi continued to smile brightly.

She threw her racket at Ryoma who caught it in surprise before she jumped elegantly over the white tennis net. She ran out of the tennis courts and pushed her way through the surprised males and sprinted up the stairs.

She reached the adult and stood in front of him with a bright grin. Kurobe stoically stared at Ayumi for a second before a small smile appearing on his face.

"Kuro-Coach!" Ayumi screamed and glomped the tall adult. Everyone, even the usually composed people stared at the two in shock. Kurobe placed a hand on Ayumi's head and awkwardly patted her head.

"It is good to see you Ayumi-san," he greeted.

Ayumi nodded her head and grinned happily at him but Kurobe gave her a look and she let the older male go.

Kurobe then looked at the other high school males, "I'm glad you've decided to join us again this year," Kurobe spoke as he examined them.

Ryoma was ignoring him and stared at Ayumi who was standing next to the U-17 coach. In his head many questioned were running through his mind but he quickly gave up trying to answer them. He just sighed out slightly frustrated.

"Ne, Ryoma, this is Kuro-coach, my former Coach!" Ayumi yelled pointing at the tall male.

Ayumi then frowned and looked around, "Where's Uncle?" she questioned.

Ryoma's eyes widen even more hearing her question. More thoughts ran through his head.

'Uncle?" She has an Uncle? Since when? I thought she didn't have any other relatives'

Kurobe pointed at a security camera on the roof, "He's probably watching us right now,"

Ayumi nodded and waved at the camera, "You aren't coming to greet me Satoru Oji-san?"

When she got no answer she looked at Kurobe, "So, is uncle the head of the camp right now?"

Kurobe gave a curt nod, "Yes for few years he's been traveling around with his wife for vacation and he came back this year after such a long time," he sighed, "And while he was enjoying he left me with all the work," he grumbled.

By then Ryoma put away his racket and stood with rest of the teen. Inui and Yanagi were fiercely writing into their notebook as they listened to the two talk.

Kurobe turned his attention towards the male and faintly smirked, "It's good to see familiar faces."

"Hai!" all the males muttered and bowed, "We'll be in your care for a while again!"

Ayumi watched, her eyebrows raised slightly impressed how polite they were acting.

Her green eyes quickly met with narrow golden ones. She sheepishly giggled and smiled at Ryoma.

His mouth moved giving her a silent message.

*We'll talk later*

Ayumi nodded and walked down the stairs to stand with the rest of the Seigaku regulars. She stood between Fuji and Ryoma as they sandwiched her. Fuji gave his kouhai a closed eyed smile, which she returned.

"All right!" Kurobe's voice boomed, "Once again we the coaches of U-17 welcome you!" he paused for a second, "This year it is going to be our tenth year opening this camp, and to celebrate this we decided to bring back few of the players from three years ago!"

AYUMI P.O.V.

I watched Kuro-Coach talk silently. Though when he went to the part of bring back the former players many of the players around me stiffened. I secretively looked at Ryoma and saw him cockily smirking.

He was excited. Was there a guy he wanted to beat?

"And unlike the previous years I'm not the head coach this year. From the other years I was subbing for him, but he finally decided it was time to come back," I snickered as I saw Kuro-coach glare at one of the cameras.

"Satoru Kizutani is the coach," in my head the image of a tall black hair stoic man popped in. I wanted to see him, and I also needed to find him. He was here right?

"Kurobe-coach are they- oh never mind, they are here," a unfamiliar voice from somewhere far.

My eyes caught sight of four males walking our way. In the very front a young man older then rest us jogged towards us. He had curly strawberry blonde hair with round glasses.

He stopped next to Kuro-coach and looked down at us.

"Wow, so many familiar faces," he smiled, he must be the one who spoke earlier.

His eyes widen slightly as he looked at me. I turned his stare and curiously watched his reaction. Is he surprised because I'm a girl?

He quickly looked away before turning back at three of the males still slowly walking.

The first thing that I noticed was the huge muscular man with red hair. He had a frown that looked permanent on his face. I looked at his arm and mentally decided he was a power player maybe something similar to Kawamura-senpai.

Next to him stood a white haired man with tanned skin. To say honestly he was attractive, his olive skin made his purple eye and white hair more vibrant. He had a cheerful smile plastered on his face, somehow making him look like a carefree person, I'll probably get along with him.

My eyes shifted to the next male. I grinned happily seeing who it was, now I don't need to go looking for him. He was still tall like the last time I saw him, well not like he was going to shrink.

He had a red and black tennis bag draped over his shoulder while a permanent stoic look on his face. He still had the same hairstyle, the dark blue hair of his was parted in the middle.

I chuckled slightly as he glared at us looking serious as usual.

"Hey, Kazuya, why so serious?" I yelled.

His attention snapped towards me looking shocked. Uncharacteristically his mouth slightly opened as he stared at me.

I smiled and walked up the stairs once again and stood in front of him.

"Yo, nice to see you again Kazuya,"

------------> picture to the side

Opened an instragram for drawing of my character.

username

trufflerabbit13

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 33.7K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
480K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...