The Way You Are...

By Nive1911

A love journey of married couple Swara-Sanskar and Ragini-Laksh... More

Part 1- You're Mine...
Part 2- Mrs.Swara Sanskar Maheswari...
Part 3 - Lucky ji I Love You...
Part 4 - Her Eyes Are Beautiful...
Part 5- Best/Worst Morning...
Part 6 - 2 Idiots...
Part 7 - Good Night...😴
Part 8 - His First Gift and Her Hug...
Part 9 - Melting Anger...
Part 11 - His Anger...
Part 12 - Lucky Don...
Part 13 - Her Silence...His Sorry...
Part 14 - Miss Me...
Part 15 - Her Pimples...
Part 16 - Lip Gloss...
Part 17 - Mr.Raj...
Part 18 - Night Walk...
Part 19 - Unique Piece...
Part 20 - Aniket...
Part 21 - Jealous in the air...
Part 22 - Sunset Point...
Part 23 - Special Day...
Part 24 - Trapped...
Part 25 - Mad Girl...
Part 26 - Weird...
Part 27 - Poor Boy...
Part 28 - Drunkard...
Part 29 - Kiss Me...
Part 30 - Kumkum Bhagya...
Part 31 - Your's Lovingly...
Part 32 - Brother...
Part 33 - Moustache...
Part 34 - Sanskar I bcm mumma..😜
Part 35 - Gifts & Secrets...
Part 36- Too Much...
Part 37 - Princess...
Part 38 - Past...
Part 39 - Divorce...
Part 40 - Irritate Me...
Part 41 - You Completed Me...
Part 42 - Tears...😒
Part 43 - Twins...
Part 44 - Teddy/Thief...
Part 45 - Way You're..
Epilogue - Delivery...

Part 10 - I'm Your Mom...

7.3K 270 37
By Nive1911

It's been week of swasan marriage, daily she used to do some stupid things which disturbs his sleeps at night... finally today only he is sleeping peacefully without any disturbance of swara, till...

Swara sits rubbing her tummy... she looks at her mobile its 12' in the night... she bites her nail... she don't want to wake him but she doesn't have any other option now... so she turned on torch lights in her phone and goes near to sanskar...

Swara (whispers): Sanskar, sanskar getup... Sanskar mumbles 'Hmmmmmm' and cover himself fully with blanket... she shook's him, he shoves her hand and turns aside... she made her face and again shook's him...

Swara: sanskar... pls wakeup na pls....
Sanskar slowly opens his eyes, sanskar(sleepy): in dream also she isn't allowing me to sleep... he again sleeps...

She pinches his hand hard, sanskar screams...swara: sanskar its not dream look...

Sanskar: swara... he awoke with jerk then switches on room light...

Sanskar: what happened yaar... you are, not at all allowing me to sleep...

Swara: wo sanskar I think, I drank too much of water...
Sanskar: you're waking me to inform this... he frowns...swara nods in no...
Sanskar: then...

She holds her stomach and signs him by pointing her little finger: urgent... Sanskar: what...

She bow down like kid, swara: hmmm... he rolled his eyes unbelievable...

Sanskar: I'm not your teacher and you are not my student to ask permission if you want to use then go...

Swara: I'm not asking permission... sanskar (irritated): then...

Swara: I'm afraid of dark and its time 12, I saw in so many movies ghost are comes at this time only... so...

Sanskar: so... he raised his eyebrow...

Swara: pls accompany me na...(his eyes popped out from socket) you just stand outside of bathroom...pls... she looks him with her puppy dog eyes...

Sanskar makes disgusting face: what, swara you are not kid... moreover bathroom is not in any forest, its inside room only light is also there ok... just leave...huh...

Swara(In single breath): don't you understand what I'm saying I'm afraid of dark... if cutie is here na she will definitely comes with me... now she is married, how could I call her, haan... we both are staying in same room... but you are sleeping on bed and I'm couch... I not even complaint about this to anyone, how much I'm adjusting myself with you but you are not at all care about me... what a roommate you are... cant you do one simple help for me, huh...

Sanskar folds his hand with force and signs her he will come... she smiles wide and drags him...

Swa: I know you will come (@bathroom door) you wait here don't move, no cheating ok... she goes... he hits his head in wall...

Sanskar start murmurs: she is afraid of every small thing don't know when she will get afraid to talk... then only I can sleep... what she think about myself... I'm Sanskar Maheshwari every business man is getting afraid to talk me but she... she is making her bodygaurd... no... not even bodyguard, bathroom night security huh... if anybody comes to know about this...

Swara comes out, swa: don't worry I won't tell anyone (she shows her tooth),you too don't tell about this to anyone ok ya... if anyone comes to know then it will affect my reputation... ok...

Sanskar to himself: reputation, did she having anything like that... it's all my fate to hear this... sanskar stands there...

Swara(shouts): Sanskar good night... sanskar makes his face: good night... he said in flat tone...

@ Morning, Raglak room,

Rag tries to wakeup laksh... he drags her close to him...

Lak: few more minutes pls...

Rag: no just getup now itself lucky ji... it's getting late na...

Lak: ok then give me my morning kiss na...

Rag: no... see my reel hero is watching us leave me... Srk photo is hanging on wall... Lak: oh god... (He make face) ok I have an idea... he covers them with blanket...

Lak: look now he can't see us (he winks) come-on give my kiss now...

Rags: Lucky ji day by day you getting naughty... laksh makes faces... she kisses him...

Rag: now wakeup na... Laksh getsup: now ok... she smiles and goes to wardrobe to select dress for him...

Rags: lucky ji... Lak: Hmm...

Rag: wo me and shona... she stammers...

Laksh looks on... he notices her hesitation... he sighs and make her sit n bed...

Lak(holding her hand in assurance): now tell me, u and ur shona...

Rags: we thinks to continue ngo work... only if you are ok with this means, I will...

Laksh keeps his finger on lips: what you were doing, you are asking permission from me... look you are married to me then it doesn't means you want depends on me for all your decision... I will support you whatever you decide and guide you, only if u need me... be who you are, ok... I love the way being you are...

She was totally touched by his word, his love... she looks him overwhelming... he cups her face and kisses on her forehead....

*********

Swaragini gets permission from DP to continue their works.... He agrees... both gt happy...

@living hall,

Rag: did you asked permission from jiju...

Swara: I married to him doesn't means I should ask permission for each and every simple things... did he ask me before doing anything no na...

Rag: atleast you should inform him na...

Swara: ofcourse I will inform him but I won't ask permission and all ok... Rags: ok babae... both smiles...

'How is my both princess' one voice hears... swaragini turns, its shekar... Gadodias are there... swaragini runs and hugs him...

Swara: shekar I'm angry on you... why you didnt come to meet us...

Rag: haan, darling me too... she turns her face...

Shekar(holds his ear): I'm really sorry my dear princess... pls forgive your papa... swaragini: sorry accepted.... trio laughs...

'So my princess forgets their ma and dadi', sumi asked...

Swara:ohho, sumi how should we forget you and my Pt master... they hugs them...

DP and AP welcomes them... uttara gets blessing from them...

Sumi: how are you beta... Utts: I'm fine aunty...

Sumi: aunty nahi... Sanlak:Maa... we are right na sumi ma...

Sumi smiles: haan beta... they too get blessing from them...

Swara asusual continuously talking... all the while she is talking about lucky and rags... Sumi: what about you shona... Swara (stammers little): what about me... ma... look I'm also happy... Swara changes the topic... Sumi notices her stammering...

Dadi: beta I know they're new to u both and difficult to handle them, if you have any compliance or did they do any problem... you both just call me... your dadi is always there for you... be careful... Dadi said with concerned...

Swaragini(wide smile): don't worry dadi... we don't have any problem... all are taking care us very well...

Dadi: huh I knew that, how can you both have problem, bcoz of you both others only get prob... I'm asking my grandsons to be careful...

All laughs... dadi gives hi-fi to sanlak... swaragini makes face...

Rag: so mean... wait after my dadu cme from trip, I will ask him to give divorce and will send you to your papa home...

Swara: haan... cutie... you are right... they place thr hand on waist...

Dadi: see I told na bcoz of them others only have prob... AP: Ma don't tease my daughters... AP supports them and hugs swaragini...

they all spends good family time together...Sumi takes swara aside alone...

@swasan room,

Sumi: shona now tell me what's prob between both of you...

Swara: ma what you are talking I can't understand... she tries to sound normal...

Sumi: don't act shona, I'm your mom I can easily catch your lies....

Tears start to roll down from swara eyes: maa... she hugs sumi tight... Swara: maa he doesnt love me... she choked... sumi cups her face and shushes her... swara tells her everything...

Sumi pats swara head: I don't know when my shona become this much of matured to handle everything... don't worry beta your mom with you... swara nods and lays her head on her mom lap, mom lap which all gives peace to her children's heart... sumi caresses her hair...

Swara thinks something, Swara: maa, he isn't bad... (she doesnt want anyone think bad about him... anyone, even her mom...)

Sumi: every woman's used to say there man is not bad, even if they're...

Swara: but he isn't every man... he is Sanskar, your Swara's Man...

Sumi get surprise to hear her daughter..she knws very well, her daughter isn't a typical wife who supports thr husband even if they're bad... but today she itself defending him, a man who she knws only week, who doesn't love her, her husband... how good and gentle he is, she was supporting him before sumi could complain about him... Sumi had a satisfaction smile, she gv her both daughters hand to the right man... now all she wants swara to get his love soon... swara words gives her confidence that she will get his love soon... she sighs...

Swara: Maa... she holds sumi hand and sits...

Swara: I decide to get his love by his way but don't know how to get it...

Sumi smiles: by friendship... swara looks on... sumi pats her cheek...

Sumi: for every good relation starting point is friendship... we will hide anything from our relatives but we can't hide any single thing from our friends... if you get his friendship then it's easy to get his way and love...

Swara: hmm, now I understood (she smiles wide)... sumi ma how you have solution for all my problems... Sumi: bcoz I'm Your Mom... both smiles...

"Omg, you both are gossiping without me, so bad" Ragini enters swasan room... sumi and swara looks eachother... 

Rag(to sumi): after marriage u totally forget me, u luv ur shona only... Ragini wipes her fake tears dramatically... 

Sumi rolled her eyes and twist Ragini ear, Sumi: dramabaz...

Rags: ouch ma.. she rubs her ears like kid... swara and sumi laughs... she make face... sumi hugs swaragini... they hugs her back...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 20K 59
well it's a story which begins when RagLak takes Swara home from hotel where police raids and it's totally changed from any kind of love it full of e...
320K 21.3K 57
Guy: see I will help you but you also have to do something for me. Girl got scared but say: what...? Guy: nothing much...you have to become my wife. ...
337K 6.9K 23
A village woman 21 years married a city man 30 years An arranged marriage with leads to a passionated love + 18 stuff will come Two strangers become...
13.3K 790 17
#93 in Ragsan It is love traingle btwn ragini ,sanskar and laksh... she want eternal love... By whom she got that? To know more about it just get in...