Untamable || Bakugou Katsuki...

By animx1

"She was a storm. Not the kind you run from, but the kind you chase." All her life, (F/N) (L/N) had been told... More

what's in a name?
staring contest with my third eye
Author's note
homerun
two onions and a cat
rock hard roach
the floor is lava (and so is the curry)

two new friends and a listening problem

7.9K 374 293
By animx1

"Thank you sosoSO much!"

I waved goodbye to the janitor-who, by the way, is actually pretty nice-and ran off.

The ability to manipulate soap is weird as hell... but at least he found a  good use for it.

After passing the same bathroom FOUR times, I finally found my way outside.

Now, where is-

"A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST??"

Never mind.

I jogged up to my shocked classmates and stood behind the green haired kid.

"Pssst," I leaned closer to him, "Why does everyone look like they just got told the worst news of their lives?"

The green haired kid was staring at his hand super intensely, so I tapped on his shoulder to break him out of his trance. "Hey, Freckles, everything okay?"

"H-Huh? What?" He shook his head and looked at me. "D-Did you  just call me Freckles?"

Ummm, have you seen your face?

"Yeah," I scratched the back of my neck and smiled, "I haven't learned anyone's names yet."

I looked over at Aizawa, who was setting up some sort of drill. The rest of the class nervously stood around, some of them stretching or clenching their fists.

It's like they're all giving themselves some sort of silent inspirational monologue ....what a bunch of weirdos.

"-but you can call me Izuku!

CRAP, I WASN'T LISTENING!

I tried to hide my confusion with a laugh. "Well, nice to meet you Izuku!"

Freckles-I mean, Izuku smiled, but then glanced around at his classmates. He leaned in closer to me and lowered his voice."Just to let you know, some people here call me Deku, so if-"

"OHHHH, SO YOU'RE DEKU?"

I knew that's what that Baka-kid said earlier!

A couple of students glanced our way, then turned back to whatever they were doing.

"D-Don't be so loud!"

"Sorry," I muttered, hoping my cheeks weren't as red as they felt.

"Hey, Izuku?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you tell me the name of the blonde asshole that tried to kill me early?"

He sighed, "That would be Kacchan."

"Huh? Kacchan? I could've sworn his name started with a B..."

"Oh, that's just what I call him. You see-"

I glanced behind Izuku and searched the sea of students for the angry blonde porcupine.

Where is he? I bet he's stealing some kid's lunch money. Or kicking a puppy. Or-

"-is his real name, so you should probably call him that."

DAMN, I missed it again.

I gave my new friend apologetic smile. "C-Could you repeat that?"

Izuku raised an eyebrow, "You sure do zone out a lot."

"Hey!" I playfully punched his arm, sending him stumbling back.

Maybe that was a lil too hard.

I reached out to help him regain his balance. "Sorry, Izuk-"

He held up a hand. "It's fine," he smiled, dusting his shoulder off, "and his name is Bakugou."

I hit myself on the forehead.

"BAKUGOU... OF COURSE!"

"Shhh!" Izuku's eyes widened and he quickly looked around "Do you want him to hear you??"

"Why are you so afraid of him?"

"...Weren't you listening to my story?"

Before I had time to lie, Aizawa sensei cleared his throat.

"It's time to start, everyone line up for the 50 meter dash!"

I turned to Izuku. "The what? We're running? Is that why everyone is so shocked?"

He nodded, "We're having a Quirk Placement Test-"

"-That's why everyone yelled that earlier!"

"Yeah," we began walking toward the group, "and whoever's in last place is gonna get ... e-expelled."

"O-On the first day?"

"That's what I said!"

I turned to see a smiley brunette girl standing behind us.

"O-O-Ochako!" Izuku's face turned bright red as he hopped behind me.

Ooooo, looks like somebody has a crush!! I need to remember to tease him later.

The girl turned to me. "Hi, my name is Ochako Uraraka, but you can call me Ochako!"

"Nice to meet you, I'm-"

"Y/N, I know!! I remember you from early! You're from America, right? Your Japanese is so good, I can hardly tell it isn't your first language!!"

"Thanks, I-"

"What's the food like over there? Is it better than here? Worse? I heard it can make you fat really fast, but I also heard it's suuuuper greasy-"

"OCHAKO!" I slammed my hands down on her shoulder, making my face look as serious as I could. She stopped and looked at me, a little fear behind her big brown eyes.

"The food is DELICIOUUUSSS!!!"

She let out a sigh of relief. "Oh boy, I thought you were going to yell at me! Don't scare me like that, Y/N."

I took my hands off her shoulders and laughed, "Sorryyyy! How 'bout I make it up to you by answering all of your questions about America?"

"OKAY! We can exchange emails after the quirk assessment!"

Shit... I completely forgot about the test.

"Sounds good," I smiled nervously.

"ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, GO!!"

A gust of wind hit my face as a kid with rockets in his calf blew past me.

I guess they're starting.

Izuku cleared his throat, "L-Let's go line up."

"I'll meet you guys over there in a second," I nodded.

"Kay! Good luck out there, Y/N!"

"Both of you, too," I waved at Izuku and Ochako.

As the two walked off, I stared up at the sky.

"What a beautiful day," I muttered. Too bad I'm about to ruin it.

A/N: Whaaaaat?? 47 reads?? 8 votes??? 6 comments?? YOU GUYS ARE SPOILING ME!!!! Also, she FINALLY figured out Bakugou's name, thank goooodnessss! Honestly, Ochako reminds me of myself because I talk sooo much. What anime characters do you guys relate to???

Hope you liked chapter two, next chapter we get to see her quirk ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
247K 9.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...