Unorthodox Obsession: A Mafia...

HopelessAmorous02 tarafından

Highest Rank: #2 in passion : #1 in kidnapping : #3 in posses... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6: Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15: Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 7

25.1K 705 125
HopelessAmorous02 tarafından

Unedited.

UNKNOWN POV

She's back.

I saw her, she's finally back.

They...they thought that they could take her away from me. No, never. She's mine.

I knew it, from she was a just a baby. The way her big brown innocent eyes would look up at me, how she would latch onto my finger with her soft baby hands, her toothless smile; I just knew that she was mine. She has to be mine.

MINE!

But they tried to take her away...they tried to take her away from me. I... I couldn't let them do that, I couldn't let that happen. I... I got rid of him. Yes, yes; he had to go so that she could be mine. But they, they got away. They got away from me. She, that bitch, she took her away from me. Why?

I love her, she's mine. She has to be mine.

I was sick, yes, sick. They said that I was messed up in the head. That I needed to get help, that what I was feeling wasn't right. That loving her wasn't right.

They don't understand. They...they just don't understand and they never will. That's why I got rid of him. I got rid of him. I had to do it; they planned to take her away from me.

I looked, I looked everywhere for them but...but I couldn't find them. I have to find them, I have to find her. Why would she take her away from me, why?

They said that I was getting sick, obsessed, but I wasn't, I was far from it actually. I was in love, in love with her buy then they took her away from me.

I... I got help, I got help you see. I had to get better for when I find her again. I will fund her again. She's mine.

I took them, her dolls. I took them, her dolls, her teddy and her toys. They smelt like her. They had her baby smell them. So, I took them, they were all that I had left of her. So I kept them safe for when she comes back, she will come back.

I found them... I finally found them. She has grown into a beautiful young lady.

I found where they we're hiding, where she took her. I... I have to get rid of her too so that she will be mine and only mine. She will only have me and then I will have all of her. Finally, all mine.

So I followed her, that bitch, I followed her to where she worked and I waited. She was a nurse, made sense, she always liked helping people, so it only seems fair that she would take a job like this. I waited all day for her shift to be over, then I saw her, Cynthiana, walking towards her car across the lot but I wouldn't let her make it, no, I couldn't.

I started my engine, revved the car and took off straight for her. She saw me coming, my name falling from her lips in shock, the fear shining in her eyes and I loved it.

She tried to get out of the way but she wasn't fast enough.

Thud. Boom.

You could hear the sick crackling of bones breaking, her bones breaking as the car hit her with full impact.

Getting out of the car, I walked over to her. Her side was bleeding barley, blood coming out of her nose. I'm no doctor but I know that she has a few broken ribs, her legs seemed broken too, I smiled.

A sadistic smile.

Shouldn't have took her from me. This is all her fault.

She tried to talk, her eyes begging me. "Don't worry Cynthiana. I'll take care of her. That's all I ever wanted but you took her from me, and now you're going to pay for it." Kissing her forehead, I saw a tear trickle down her face.

Getting back in the car, putting it in reverse, I backed it up over her again, putting it back in drive, I ran over her a final time before speeding off down the road.

I saw her grieved that woman, I watched her cried. I wanted to help, I wanted to comfort her but I couldn't. Not yet.

But soon.

Taking a drink of gin, I let the memory wash over me. A content smile on my face.

Now here we are; she is. Her home; where she belongs.

I gave them back, some of them at least. I gave back her dolls with little notes, I hope she likes them. She used to love them before.

I would go to her house when she wasn't home and leave them on the porch when I know that she'd be home, and I then I would wait til she's back from work, watching from the distance.

So close but still so far away.

I wouldn't be watching from the shadows for long, oh no. I'll be seeing her soon, real soon my dear Isabelle.

****

AMIRA'S POV

My house and the library had an overpowering aroma of flowers. Everyday a new bouquet of flowers was delivered at the library with a card attached to it with a different word on it.

It was the end of the week and here I was, sitting on my couch in my living room looking at the vase of abundant bloom that's on the coffee table in front of me. Also, the cards that came with each bunch of flowers we're lined up in front of the flower in a near row.

Looking at the cards now, it made sense: 'Can't wait to see you'.

I had a hunch what the flowers are about. After I got the last one today, everything clicked.

My heart started going wild in my chest, a gush of wind danced around me brushing my hair against my cheek. That same feeling I felt whenever he was near, it felt like someone punched me in the gut, my hands get clammy with sweat, a smile on my lips as I brush my fingers across the petals.

He was coming.

I swallowed the ball of emotions in my throat.

I don't know how to feel; dread, excitement, nervousness, was a few if the things that crawled into my stomach.

"You do know that they're from him right?" Aaliyah asked from beside me. She decided that we should have a girls night tonight. When I told her about the packages being left at my door, she wanted to see them and she didn't like the idea of me staying alone when I don't really know anybody in town beside her, Bradley and Mary; and they lived far away from me.

Therefore we're having our first girls night of many in her words. I didn't know what you're supposed to do when you have a girls night as this is my first one ever. "Don't worry, I'll break your fun virginity and when I'm done with you you'll be worn in like an old glove." She said nonchalantly.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I took a pillow off the couch and through it at her face. Her laugh echoing around the silent house.

"Why are you blushing like a virgin, Ami?" She asked with laughter in her eyes. When I didn't reply she stopped laughing. "Are... Are you a virgin?"

My cheeks heat up to a hundred degree, at her question.

Yes I am a virgin. I didn't think that it was a big deal that I am. I mean, I don't have any experience in the dating field. I mean i've never even had a boyfriend.

I've been living like a nun.

Pulling me in a side hug, she said. "Well you won't be for too long because that Greek God of yours is gonna..." Not letter her finish that sentence, I took a pillow and hit her right in the face.

We laughed while she teased me about Mr. Luciano.

It felt good.

Aaliyah's like the sister that I never had. She kind and funny, which make up for the both of us since I have no humor at all.

She's outgoing and says what's on her mind at all time, she's the total opposite of me and I like it. She brings me out of my shell.

"But,really. You do know that they are from him, Mr. Luciano, your Mr. Luciano." She said with her clasp hands on her cheeks and a dreamy look on her face. Laughing at her, I whispered. "We'll know tonight."

"So, show me this box of creepies." Aaliyah said after she ordered two pizzas for our dinner tonight.

Running up to stairs to get the box in my room, I plopped down on the couch with the box in between us.

"Wow."

"I know right." I said. At first I didn't know what to think about them but now, I am a little creep out.

She threw out all the content in the box on the couch. Separating the dolls from the notes, I put the notes to match each doll.

"'Welcome home Isabelle.'" She read with the doll in her hand. Reading all the notes, she asked, "Do you know a Isabelle?"

"No and that's the weird thing. At first I thought it was a case of wrong address that's why I kept them in the box but then they kept on coming, and they're all addressed to an Isabelle." I stated.

"Wow. Not even two months here and you already have two guys gunning for you." She replied.

"Shut up and this is not cute, it's creepy." I said. "Anyways, I was gonna put them in the attic."

"Let's go then." She said putting the dolls and notes back into he box.

Going up the stairs, we we're walking in the hallway when Aaliyah stopped. "What's behind this door?" She asked jestering toward the only locked door in the house. "You didn't show me it on the tour earlier."

"Oh, it's been locked ever since I've been living here and I didn't get a key to that door."

"And you don't feel the need to know what's in there?" She questioned. "If I was you I'd pick that lock a long time ago. I'd be like James Bond with a little bit of Haliee Berry."

Laughing at her comparison, I shook my head and continued to the attic.

Placing it on the ground, I saw a box marked 'Baby pictures'. Walking over toward to box, I opened it an I saw my mom and a strange man and a baby on the cover.

The book is pink with shells around it and the picture in the middle of it.

Is...this my father.

I look so much like him. I have his brown hair and eyes. Wow.

Opening the photo book I saw a picture of my mom and my...father in a hospital with a baby in her arms and him kissing her forehead.

I smiled with tears in my eyes.

Aaliyah placed a hand on my shoulder and I jumped in fright.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. I was calling you but you weren't answering." She stated. "Are you okay?" Cocncern laced in her voice.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine."

Suddenly we heard the doorbell ringing and Aaliyah's face break out in a big grin. "Pizza's here!"

Clutching the book to my chest, I looked at her before I took off, sprinting down the stairs, our laughter echoing off the walls.

Throwing the book through my open room door. I sprinted down the stairs with Aaliyah on my heel.

Throughing the door open with a grin on my face, I was left speechless.

He's here.

Standing at the door in his usually suit, hair tossled like he had run his hand through it a hundred time today; intense blue eyes, looking at me.

He had a bottle of wine and a Chinese takeout bag in his hands.

A barley there smile playing at his lips when he saw my bewildered expression.

"Hi." His voice was so deep and raspy, his Italian accent coming out.

My heart hammered in my chest, leaping out to reach his. We are close but still so far away.

A blush crept up on to my cheek, dusting them with a light shade of red.

"Hi."

****
Another chapter.

Was going to continue but I decided to stop here because the next chapter is going to be long......

⚠Warning : The next chapter is going to be a mature one.

Vote, comment, share with friends. Give this book some love people.

Xoxo J.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.2M 58.5K 33
"No one will ever love you." •••••• Imagine stepping into Aubrey Simpson's shoes. You're living a depressing, abusive life and then discover everyth...
232 7 10
Lucia Marucci was on a walk when out of the bushes a figure jumps and abducts her. Her abductor brings her to the son of the mafia boss Matteo Marcon...
167K 3.8K 44
" He raised his large hand as I squinted my eyes preparing myself for the sting that will wash across my face. But it never came, my face still feels...
38.9K 719 48
Irina Inessa Smirnov is twenty years of age. She wanted nothing more than to be independent and loved after years of being without her parents. Giov...