Oops!✔

By parkleessan

" Are you hard hyung? " _______________________________________ ⚠️I wrote this long time ago, so it may have... More

Is He?
Am I?
Did He?
Did He? Pt.2
is it?
You Do?
Who?
Should I?
You dont?
Did You?
Are you?
You What?
they did.
i do.
You Dont?
what are you doing here?
Where?
i did.
were not!
were not pt 2
Dont You?
He
im still
im still pt 2
date?
What are you doing here?
what is this feeling? pt.1
what is your feeling? pt.2
why?
May I?
We Are : Official [FINAL]

You Are?

12.8K 653 337
By parkleessan

“Err..owh..bout that…its nothing”

“Are you sure its nothing?”

“y-yes! Of course! I j-just put it because..err…I wanna put something no one will guess it. So I put your name.”

“Jjinja hyung? No behind the scene story bout it?”

“No! Absolutely no!”

“Its not like you used to love me? Or have a crush on me?”

Jin startled on what taehyung said.

“No…eww..how could I have a crush on you..eww..gross!”

Taehyung chuckled.

“Don’t you want to go back?” taehyung asked

“Oh! Yes..i just get paralyzed by the snow, its beautiful” jin as he still looking at the falling snow

“Hyung…you wanna bet?”

“Bet what?” jin asked confusedly. What the latter will do now.

“If you arrived home first, I will keep your secret… but if Im the one who arrived home first..i will tell everyone”

“EEHH?” jin was slow to pick up. But he was already late. Taehyung already run away leave jin alone on the bench. Jin quickly runs and tries to chase taehyung.

“YAH! Taehyung! WAIT!”

--

Meanwhile,At the dorm.

Hoseok was in the living room with namjoon watching the daily drama.Hoseok was on the floor. This is their last day of their peace and calm holiday (maybe?) .Namjoon gave a deep sigh and gain hoseok attention.

“Wae hyung?”

“Nothing…just realize that today is the last day for rest” hoseok chuckled and join namjoon on the couch.

“hyung!”

“what?”

“Don’t you felt weird?”

“Weird? Bout what?”

“Between jin hyung and taehyung…aren’t they used to be not that close before, but I think you also realized it that..taehyung now keep disturbing jin and always wanted jin attention…am I right”

“Let them be hoseok-ah…”

“b-but..”

“They just started to know love…don’t disturb them”

“but…I have no friend now..im lonely…”

“Don’t worry…”

“how could you say that…who else I will play with?”

“Play with me then” namjoon as he leaned his face closer to hoseok. Hoseok taken back and he was shocked at the older action

“What are you doing hyung!?” hoseok panicked.

“Shhh…just do it”

“Hyung?what is going on Hyung? What are you doing?” namjoon was now just inches away from j-hope but then

The door was open harshly and jin run inside the dorm and panting as he was very tired chase taehyung to the home. Namjoon and hoseok shocked and get back into normal position.

“Huuh…Huuhh…where is taehyung?”

“Taehyung? I thought he go out with you” namjoon answered

“Yes…but he run in front of me…but..”

“Waiting for me hyung~” taehyung voice heard at the door making a y pose mocking jin.

“i-I guess you run …but…how can you…”

Taehyung just smiled and walk closer to jin and leaned to jin ear . look like he want to whisper something to jin

“GOT YOU AGAIN HYUNG!!!HAHAHA!!!” taehyung shouted in jin ear. Jin hit taehyung hard on his back with his hand and double the hit.

“You. ing. Bastard.!!”

Taehyung ran away from jin and stick his tongue out mocking jin. Jin just groaned and try towalk to taehyung but taehyung run to his room first before he will get hit again. Jin run to his room but taehyung locked it. He hit the door room.

“Open this door … I want to hit you more!…come out!” knocking hard on the door.

“Shhh hyung…jimin is sleeping…wekkk”  taehyung voice inside the room.

“IIISSH! I will get you tomorrow!” give the last strong knock but no respond after. He can tell that taehyung is laughing behind the door.

--

The winter sunlight to jin eyes and force him to wake up. Jin know today he will, I mean they will started again their schedule , busy one. He stretch himself and get off from his bed and grab his towel to wash himself. Its is not a good thing to bath in the winter, but he want to ged rid of the dirt from last night out with the kid.

20 minute later.

Jin came out from the bathroom and walked to his bed. He just put his towel and half now. Cold, cold,cold,cold!

“who is this” jin asked as he saw a figure inside his blanket. He think he know who is it.

“Yah! Get out from here…” jin chase out the person beneath the blanket.  A lot he know who it was. Jin heard a laugh below the blanket. Jin just gave up this time.

”ok…you can sleep in there this time…im going to change my shirt…so don’t look!” jin said seeing the figure inside the blanket silent for  while.  Jin was hesitated to do it but he must before he was late .

He started to undone his towel but facing his back from his back . he open his towel and he began to..

“ahh..~”

Jin startled. What is that, sound of pleasure? Blushed.

“KIM TAEHYUNG!!” jin as he face back as fast as he can and quickly covered himself up with the towel and grab any cloth near him and cover him body. He saw taehyung is smiling.

“!!!!!! GET OUT!!!!”  he run to taehyung and hit him with the shirt in his hand .

“Ouch! Ouch! Hyung! Im soryy! Ouch!”

“YOU! STOP! GET!IN!THIS ! ROOM!!!! GET OUT!!!”

But then,

“Hyung? Hyung? wae” jimin and jungkook came in to jin’s room because of the loud and saw what happen. Jin ‘s hitting taehyung with the shirt.

“Hyung! Stop! Stop!” jimin grab jin as he back hug jin and pull him to prevent him from hitting taehyung anymore.

Jin struggled to get out from jimin embrace.

“I…need..to hit that preve…” jin stop struggling when he saw some strip of red on taehyung shoulder. Taehyung was hurt by him because of the rubber part of the shirt.

Taehyung was now in tears of hurt on his hand. Rebelling the pain.

“Jimin, jungkook…you can go out now.” Jin as jimin release his embrace and walk to the door slowly.

“No more screaming ok…quick hyung! 10 minute to go…manager will arrived”

“Are you okay hyung?” jungkook as he try to approach taehyung.

“Don’t come here!” jungkook startled by taehyung’s answer and slowly walk back.

“Yeah jimin …go ahead” jin as he watch jimin and jungkook get out from the room.

Jin then walked slowly, worried bout the younger that was hurt by him.jin bend down to see taehyung still holding the pain.jin kneeled facing taehyung.

“I-is it h-hurt?” jin as he tried to touched taehyung’s arm.

Taehyung refused ,and stand up get down from jin’s bed and he get out from the room without tell anything , without talking anything.

He..what is that? He sneak on me…he being a just now….and…I hit him…yes, I know its hurt,… but should he just leave like that…what have I done.? Ish!! Miserable!Argh! that kid!

----

chapter 5!! good luck for all student! for school! to me too...

comment! upvote! byeeeee

love,

HSHyuk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 60.1K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
308K 15.7K 29
Where a cute prince does everything possible to win the heart of his cold bodyguard. "So ,hyungie , Will you have to do anything I command ?",the pri...
149K 9.4K 68
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 Jeon Jungkook, a cheerful high school student who falls in love with his teacher after he witnesses something unexpecte...
195K 3.1K 7
[Squirting, Boypussy, Loads of Kinks] When BTS came to know that their beloved Jin Hyung has never squirted before, they made it their mission to giv...