Camila Cabello Imagines

By BlurryMind93

Camila/you imagine/short stories. A lot of stories between You and Camila Cabello. I'm not that good in Eng... More

Saving her sister
Kiss me
Gotta Go My Own Way
PLEASE READ
Bestfriend
Make Love To Me
AUTHOR's NOTE ( CHRISTMAS UPDATE)
Sorry
Forever Yours
Saving Her Sister Update
I'm letting you go
I'm letting you go (II)
I'm letting you go (III)
I'm sad
Question
Make her jealous
Sick
I'm letting you go IV (requested)
My Bestfriends Bandmate
Author's Note (you must read this)
I LOVE CAMILA
Text<3
New feelings
Get her back
OLD OR NEW
Making her feel better
This Crush
True Love doesn't always have a happy endings
Bad Things
KISS
#BadThingsMusicVideo
CAMILA
Camila Part II
Camila part III
Camila last part
Maybe Our Love Deserves A Second Chance
You Should Be Here
Help me
What If
Your Love
Birthday Girl
You should be here ( Part 2 )
Forever Yours (Part II)
Sorry
Sorry
WHY
Mercy
Author's Feelings & Thoughts
MUST READ
Goodbye

Protecting Her

3.7K 91 1
By BlurryMind93

Here is another update for you guys and i hope you'll love it. Enjoy loves. :)

----------------

Y/n's POV

          Is it normal to started having feelings for someone you only admire from a distance? My friends keeps teasing me for having feelings to a girl I can't even approach, I actually have my reasons why I'm keeping my distance from her. I'm kind of popular in our school and a lot of people are mad at me for the reasons I don't even know and those people who wanted me are can be so mean if they wanted to that's why I'm keeping my distance she's been through enough with her ex boyfriend's girlfriend who is bullying her I don't want to add my drama's in her life.

          I'm walking out of the school now saw my four annoying friends laughing with her in the parking lot, I know that I can't be near her but I asked my friends to take care of her for me. They started hanging out with her so Becky and her minions can't bully her. I saw Lauren looked at me and I just smile and signal her to call me later, Lauren smile and nods that she'll call me later.

          I'm currently in front of my locker getting some books that I needed for today but my eye caught Becky pushing Camila in her locker, Ariana, Kylie, Taylor and Selena surround Camila they all smirked at her I watched them and look around if Dinah, Ally, Normani or Lauren are in the crowd that starting to form. I balled my fist when I didn't see anyone of them is around when I looked back at Camila I saw Becky say something clearly mocking her but Becky stopped smirking when Camila just laugh at whatever she said, it's clear in her face that she didn't like that response from the brown eyed girl. Becky gets even madder when she heard the crowd laugh or see the others trying to stop themselves from laughing, her face is so read from anger. When I saw she lifts her hand up to slap Camila I didn't think twice and walked up to them, before her palm touched Camila's cheek I hold Becky's wrist to stop her. All of the people that's watching gasp and stared at me shocked even Becky and her minions.

           I fiercely looked at Becky "I think that's enough Becky." I calmly said but my eyes saying the opposite. I saw her minions steps back when I looked at them, then I move my eyes back to Becky and I saw the fear and she's trying so hard not to cry. I let go of her wrist and turn around to look at Camila who still looked shocked, before I can say anything I heard Becky's boyfriend spoke behind me.

           "What's happening in here? Baby are you okay?" When I turned around I saw Austin looking at Becky while she's holding the wrist I'm holding earlier. Austin looked at me and then his eyes drifted to the person behind me. "HEY SLUT! DID YOU DO THIS?! DID YOU FUCKING HURT MY GIRLFRIEND?!" he's glaring at Camila, while Becky is trying to stop him pulling the hem of his shirt. I balled my fist because of the things I heard, no one can fucking call her like that, I cleared my throat to get their attention. All of them looked at me, Becky shaking from fear and her fucking dumb boyfriend. "I think it's not nice to accuse someone and say mean things when you don't even know what happened Mahone." I glared at him and can clearly hear the venom in my voice. "That stupid bitch is the only one who can do this Y/l/n all of them knew not to touch my girl or they are dead." He can't clearly see or hear that I want to kill him right now. "I'm the one who hold and grips her wrist. So what should I do now? Be scared huh, Mahone? I lift one eye brow at him, challenging him to say anything. I wanted to laugh when I saw him trying to avoid my eyes clearly he doesn't know what to do. He hold Becky's other wrist "Come on le-lets g-go" but before they can walked away I need to say one more thing to the couple and their minons, "Wait! One more thing Mahone" I looked at him to Becky then I pull Camila in her waist closer to me I feel her tensed up for a minute but instantly relaxed from my hold I softly squeeze her hips to tell her to trust me. "Tell your girlfriend and her minions or to anyone who are in here to leave my girl alone!" I smirked at them "You all know to never mess with me, you wouldn't like the consequences." I didn't wait for their answer I looked at Camila and smiled warmly at her.

           I guided Camila away from the commotion instead to go to class we both walked inside the music room. When I felt that my arm is still holding her waist I instantly let go and blushed. She giggled at my reaction that made me blushed more, but I can't help to smile to hear that beautiful sound. I walked to the piano and sit I looked at her and motion for her to sit down beside me.

           "I wanna say thank you for standing up for me earlier." She quietly said while looking at her hands on her lap. I lift her chin up so she can look at me, "You don't have to thank me Camila, and I should've done that a long time ago. I'm sorry that I'm late but I want to promise you that I'm going to protect you from now on." I smiled at her and I can see the way her cheeks slowly turned pink, I can't help but to giggled at her cuteness. "I know that you asked your friends to protect me Y/n thank you for that because i gain friends that I didn't know I can have." She looked at me in the eyes and from that moment my brain can't formed any words I just gave her a nod.

           Silence but not awkward then I remember what my mom told me before. "You know my mom told me before that if someone is not feeling happy or they feel sad all you can do to cheer them up is to sing for them." I can feel her eyes burning holes to the side of my head "Can you sing for me then?" I chuckled then turn to her give her smile. I picked up the acoustic guitar to the side and started strumming.

[ Its good to play the acoustic version of this song. ]

Everybody gets high sometimes, you know
What else can we do when we're feeling low?
So take a deep breath and let it go
You shouldn't be drowning on your own

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over
Into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

'Cause we all get lost sometimes, you know?
It's how we learn and how we grow
And I wanna lay with you 'til I'm old
You shouldn't be fighting on your own

And if you feel you're sinking, I will jump right over
Into cold, cold water for you
And although time may take us into different places
I will still be patient with you
And I hope you know

I won't let go (I won't let go, no no, no no no no)
I'll be your lifeline tonight
I won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

Come on, come on
Save me from my rocking boat
I just wanna stay afloat
I'm all alone
And I hope someone's gonna take me home
Somewhere I can rest my soul
I need to know you won't let go

I won't let go, no no, no no no no
I'll be your lifeline tonight
You won't let go
I'll be your lifeline tonight

I won't let go
I won't let go

Camila's POV

           I watch Y/n while singing and my feelings for keeps growing. I know from the very start what she's doing for me the girls told me everything and to be honest I like Y/n even before I dated Austin but she's so popular and I get scared to confess my feelings for her so I decided to date Austin but guess what that's the biggest mistake I made but now I don't care anymore because here is the person I like singing to me and I promised to myself that I'm not going to waste this chance.

           It's been a three months since Y/n stick up for me from Becky. Y/n and I became really close from the past few weeks that we hang out and I can't deny that I'm starting to fall for her. We will hang out in her house or mine to just spend time with each other or with our friends. This is the best three months of my life and hope that it will continue.

           I'm walking in the hallway when I felt my phone vibrate from my back pocket. When I looked at my phone I saw that Y/n texted me.

Y/n/n🌙: Hey Babe! Come to the music room I need to tell you something. I'll wait for you there princess...

           I can't help but to blush every time she'll call me babe or princess. But my heart started to beat faster worried of what Y/n wanted to talk about. Horrible thoughts started to form in my head but I shook my head to stop myself from thinking too much. I decided to walk back and made my way to the music room. When I'm in front of the music room door I took a deep breath and turned the knob and slowly walked inside the room Dinah immediately pull me closer and made me sit in a chair on the middle then when I roam my eyes inside the room my eyes started to tear up because the room is beautifully decorated when I look back at Dinah standing beside me she's smiling widely at me then point something in to the side when I look at what she's pointing at I saw Y/n in a mini stage smiling at me. I bite my slip to stop myself from crying again.

           "Hi Babe, do you remember what I told you before when I first took you here? I told you that if you want to cheer up someone is to sing for them?" I nod at her telling her that I still remember, then she smile even more at me " Good but today I wanna sing you something not just to make you feel better or to cheer you up but also to tell you what I feel about you Camila." She started walking up to me when she stop in front of me she offer her hand for me to take I didn't hesitate and place my hand into hers. She help me to stand up then she guide me in the middle I place my hand to the back of her neck then her left arm around my waist and pull me closer to her. Her right hand holding the mic then the music started. I looked at Y/n confused but she just warmly smiled at me.

[ I love this song so much I recommend that you should listen to the song while reading this part. Bold: Y/n Italic: Camila B&I: Both ]

You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged, oh I realize
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
The darkness inside you
Can make you feel so small

Show me a smile then
Don't be unhappy
Can't remember when
I last saw you laughing
This world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear
Just, call me up
'Cause I will always be there

And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you

So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
I see your true colors
Shining through (true colors)
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
Like a rainbow
Ooh ooh ooh like a rainbow

Ooh can't remember when
I last saw you laughing
Ooh oh oh
This world makes you crazy
Taking all you can bear
Just, call me up
'Cause I'll be always be there

And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid (don't be afraid)
To let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful
Like a rainbow
Ooh ooh oh like a rainbow

Ooh ooh oh

          We looked at each other's eyes and all I can see is love and adoration. I'm happy that finally I have her and she feels the same way for me. We both rest our forehead with each other smiling widely that we can't contain. I love her and she loves me back that's all I needed to be fully happy. Now I can finally say that this is the beginning of something new and our Happiness.

----------------

What do you think loves? 

Gives a big Votes if you like it. :)

Comment for any suggestion! XD

I have a question for you loves.

Why people bully others?

Comment your answers guys

Don't forget to smile because those smile makes you even more beautiful.

Love Only 🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.3K 29
a novel consisting of one-shots & imagines about a beautiful cuban-mexican named camila cabello! enjoy. (published in 2017. very, very old. xx)
390K 13.1K 138
(Camren gip) Book 1 (completed) & Book 2 (completed) & Book 3 (completed) & Book 4 (completed)
254K 8.9K 70
Sequel to 'Everything & More'... (Please read the previous book before this one)
5.2K 205 12
Hi!!! My name is Ruby. Well this is my first book ever! I decided on making it fanfic/Camren because what inspired me to write were the Camren fanfic...