Camila Cabello Imagines

By BlurryMind93

Camila/you imagine/short stories. A lot of stories between You and Camila Cabello. I'm not that good in Eng... More

Saving her sister
Kiss me
Gotta Go My Own Way
PLEASE READ
Bestfriend
Make Love To Me
AUTHOR's NOTE ( CHRISTMAS UPDATE)
Sorry
Forever Yours
Saving Her Sister Update
I'm letting you go
I'm letting you go (II)
I'm letting you go (III)
I'm sad
Question
Make her jealous
Sick
I'm letting you go IV (requested)
My Bestfriends Bandmate
Author's Note (you must read this)
I LOVE CAMILA
Text<3
New feelings
Get her back
OLD OR NEW
Making her feel better
This Crush
True Love doesn't always have a happy endings
Bad Things
KISS
#BadThingsMusicVideo
CAMILA
Camila Part II
Camila part III
Camila last part
Maybe Our Love Deserves A Second Chance
You Should Be Here
Help me
What If
Birthday Girl
Protecting Her
You should be here ( Part 2 )
Forever Yours (Part II)
Sorry
Sorry
WHY
Mercy
Author's Feelings & Thoughts
MUST READ
Goodbye

Your Love

2.6K 73 18
By BlurryMind93

I'm not busy today so i decided to update.

I hope you guys like this and enjoy. :)

----------------

Y/n's POV

                They said that being in love is both incredible and dangerous. Loving someone can be the best feelings you can ever experience in life especially of the person you love feels the same way about you that is the incredible part of it. Loving someone that doesn't love you back can broke every pieces of you, it can destroy the person you are if you can't handle the pain it brought you and that is the dangerous part of it. In my case she's making me feel both.

                Being In love in my case is a little hard especially when you are in the music industry when everything you do can destroy you and the person you love. I never think of this stuff before but when I met Camila Cabello everything changes. Diplo or Thomas like i always called him introduce Camila to me, That's where i started liking her.

                 We would talk about everything, she's so easy to talked to and you will never be bored when she's around because with her personality you can help either to like her as your bestfriend or start to fall for her and i guess i end up falling for the brown eyed girl. We're always together laughing or flirting with each other and that is the best feeling in world. Her smile can made my day that's her effect on me.

                But like i said being in love in this industry is hard and i don't want to ruin her dreams so i started to distance myself. I know a girl being In love with another girl is not that big issue anymore nowadays but I'm more scared about rumors fault accusations if ever i ask Camila out.

                I groans and i let my back to fall to the couch "This stuff makes me so tired" i mumbled to myself closing my eyes. Before i can fall sleep i heard my phone rings. I move my hand to get my phone in my back pocket and didn't bother to look whose calling me and answered it right away.

                Before I can say anything i heard Thomas on the other line "Y/n I need you in the studio." he calmly said and for the second time before i can protest he cut me off " No buts Y/n this is work so  I need you, Now!" he hang up and  with his tone i can't do anything but to go.  

Camila's POV

                I looked at Thomas when he's done talking to Y/n on the phone and he smiled at me. "She's going so relax Camila" He chuckles at my nervousness, I shake my head at him but smile gratefully because he's helping me with Y/n "Thank you so much for this, I know that this is not part of your work but you're still helping me."

                He patted my shoulder and smiled brightly at me " You don't need to thank me Camila. Y/n is been a little sister to me and i saw how you two act around each other and frankly when Y/n's with you that is the only time i saw how happy she is so I just want Y/n to be happy" He said while we are walking to the studio, but before we can get inside i gave him a hug then pulled away "I promise to take care of her" he smiled at me and nod.

                When we get inside my eyes instantly met her Y/E/C  and i can't help the smile on my lips. She blushed then instantly looked away I giggled at how cute she is right now. I walked towards her but Thomas said that we should start when i looked at him, he's smirking at me and i knew that he did that on purpose and i can't help but to pout.

                When I'm at the booth still pouting i saw Y/n trying to stop herself from smiling and with that i can't help but to grinned at her. "I'm so In love with this girl " i told to myself. 

Y/n's POV

                I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing when i saw Camila pouting when i looked back at her i saw her grinning at me with the I can't help but to laugh softly at her cuteness. 

                I saw Thomas gesturing me to stand beside him near the booth where we can watch Camila closely. When I'm already beside him Magnus a.k.a Cashmere cat asked Camila if she's ready and The brown eyed girl gives him a thumbs up with that the music started.

                Camila never leave her eyes off me and with that my heart is beating so fast. So this is why Thomas insisted that i should be here.

(I'm so obsess with this song, like who wouldn't?)

I forgot the feeling
The feeling of being alone but not lonely
I guess when you touch me
My fears and my secrets belong to you only
Close the door behind you
Just let me love you, slow you, hold you
My mind stays on you
So does my body, let me show you

But I wanna go through
And I wanna need you
Could you be my muse?
Lately all I think about is you
I'm never sick about it

This love's incredible-credible
Have a little mercy on me, baby, you got me
Wanting more, wanting more
Of your love-ove
Incredible-credible
Have a little mercy on me, baby, you got me
Wanting more, wanting more
Of your love-ove

I know you've been hurt
By the way that you look away
From me too early
You don't like to talk about it
And that's fine, I get it
So don't worry

But I wanna go through
And I wanna need you
Could you be my muse?
Lately all I think about is you
I'm never sick about it

This love's incredible-credible
Have a little mercy on me, baby, you got me
Wanting more, wanting more
Of your love-ove
Incredible-credible
Have a little mercy on me, baby, you got me
Wanting more, wanting more
Of your love-ove.

Wanting more, wanting more
Of your love
Wanting more, wanting more
Of your love
This love
Wanting more, wanting more

                Through out the song Camila looked at me and i know that the song is for me, and i can't stop my heart for beating so fast . How can she be so amazing? She don't have a single clue what she's doing to me and to my heart. 

                 I feel Thomas pat my shoulder and whisper to me "Did you love the song?" I smiled with a blush on my cheeks my eyes still glued to Camila I answered him " I love her" I heard him chuckles with just that he left my side and Camila started walking to me. 

                She smiled shyly at me we are both blushing but we can't stop staring at each other. before i can stop myself I cups her cheeks and lean my forehead to hers then whispers " Will you go on a date with me?" She giggled and i can't but smile at that.

                She kissed my cheek and nods at me. She's the cutest and at this point I'm not scared anymore because i know whatever happens Camila would be worth it all. 

---------------- 

Yay! So what do you guys think? Sorry for any mistakes. :(

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

And if you love me enough give me a follow XD

I have another quick question!

What do you think about being In love?

Will you risk everything to be with that person? 

Comment you answers guys. 

Love Only.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 23.6K 194
Imagines about Fifth Harmony. If you have any requests for imagines, message me or leave your requests in the comment section! Hope you enjoy :) Cami...
567K 15.4K 27
In which Y/N Y/L/N finds herself falling for the school's most popular cheerleader. (G!P you) **** This was my first story, bare with it lol
1.6K 46 22
Kind of a fanfic. Don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but just a story that popped into my head and thought I would write it.
46.4K 1.7K 12
It was too much to stay with a dysfunctional family who only cared to keep their problems to themselves. It was unhealthy and the last thing you need...