•MARE• A Maven fanfic...

Av queentaylin

Run run run.. was all my mind was telling me to do over and over again. But my body wouldn't listen. Maven... Mer

Chapter 1 {Mare}
Chapter 2 {Maven}
Chapter 3{Mare}
Chapter 4{Mare}
Chapter 5{Maven}
Chapter 6{Mare}
Chapter 7{maven}
Chapter8 {mare}
Chapter 9{Maven}
Chapter 10{Mare}
Chapter 11 {Mare}
{Mare} chapter 13
~Maven~ chapter 14
Chapter 15 {Mare}
Chapter 16 { maven}
Chapter 17 { Mare}
the end
Hey!
Chapter 18
Hello Bitches!

Chapter 12 { Maven}

1.6K 20 3
Av queentaylin

I need a healer!
Mare was passed out laying on the floor, blood was slowly surrounding her.
I don't know why,but the sight of the Crimson blood pouring out of her made me angry.
It made me want to hurt someone. It's like the sight of red blood flipped a switch in me, it made me wang to kill everyone with red in them. But one look at mares beautiful angelic face and I was calm again. She was the one who I could never actually stay mad at. I need her here,safe,and with me. I wanted her to give birth to my child and only mine. I need her and every ounce of me knew that killing Cal, hurt her. It made her hate and want to push me away even more. But I can't let her do that.

I could tell her that I didn't kill him and he was in a cell,but she would run to him and not stay with me.

That's just one secret I'll have to keep hidden from her...

🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩🌩
Hey loves! I know it's been a while but I'm back.
I'll update soon, this is just a filler! Love ya
Thanks for the 2k views!❣

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

304K 2.3K 33
All she was looking for was normal. He was anything but. People tell too many lies too often.
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
47K 1.3K 39
accomplice; a person who helps another commit a crime. also known as a partner in crime.
74.1K 1.8K 43
He was Agathokakological.(adj.): composed of both good and evil. she entered his life without a warning, and he let her in. A fifteen year-old de...