Being Me

By carotz_grow_on_treez

“So I was walking down the street and I felt like someone was following me, so I discreetly looked beside me... More

Chapter One- Crazy one and Crazy two
Chapter Two - Oh My... I just scored!
Chapter Three - Truth or Dare? Your choice...
Chapter Four: Ooooo... Pretty car
Chapter 5- Im a SPY!
Chapter 6- Kill
Chapter 8: Meet the daughters of L.O.VE
Chapter 9: You say CONTROL I say what the HELL...

Chapter 7- Kill, free, taken away!

207 4 1
By carotz_grow_on_treez

HEY EVERYBODY!

Okay... now I don't really like this chapter, because i think of it, and it sounds good in my head, but when i write it, i'm not sure youu will like it... But please just write anything i can improve on...

I do hope you enjoy it...

BABBLING OUT!!

............................................................

I slowly rose to my feet and gained my balance, I saw Dimitri stand up with the tears still flowing down his face… now being me I would go over there and make him laugh and smile then laugh again… but I didn’t care… I felt as if there was an invisible force controlling all of my actions and I had no say in them and it didn’t help that all I could see was red… and the single word ringing through my mind.

Kill. I put one foot in front of the other and very slowly walked towards Dimitri… I was one step away from reaching him but I stopped…

Lacy… stop! Don’t do this… you will hate yourself…

Lacy! Don’t listen to that… just remember one word… KILL!

Lacy…

Another wave of pain ran through my body as I jerked forward and felt the skin on my back rip apart this time I couldn’t control the scream that left my lips… my whole figure was shaking and my body was alight with a burning sensation. A burning sensation that I knew would be the death of me if I didn’t fight it. I stood back up straight as I felt weight on my back I started falling backwards but I steadied myself. I looked at Dimitri and saw his eyes weren’t looking at me but over the top of my head. KILL! I stepped forward and curled my fingers around his throat, slowly tightening the hold I had on him. I saw his chest rise and fall then rise and fall again, but each rise and fall had a gap between them and I was the reason for that gap… I felt myself smile as I knew that I was causing him pain…

Lacy! Your HURTING him… you’re not like that! Please… if you kill him… we will get punished… I don’t want to be punished…

LACY! Keep at it… watch how the air is slowly disappearing from his body… look at how his face has gone white… look at the pain your causing him… look at that emotion in his eyes…

I looked into his eyes to see that there was sadness, his eyes weren’t happy and didn’t have that spark… his beautiful eyes were dull… its like he died… but he didn’t well hasn’t… but he is slowly dying… because of me… I’m the one killing him… I felt my hands slowly release around his neck but I was still holding on… he started to get air in his lungs again and I let out the breath I had been holding…

LACY! KILL! KILL! KILL!

Please don’t kill… you don’t have to…

 My eyes started to dim as I fought with myself… my shaking however was getting stronger and I felt my whole body fighting with in itself… my hand dropped from around his neck and I took a step back… I heard some rustling in the forest behind me and I immediately felt myself stiffen up as I strained my ears to see if I could hear what was behind me. I heard a branch crack and I turned my back on Dimitri who also went on alert.

“Well, look what we have here… I see your going through your first change.” A deep voice boomed behind me. I didn’t know where the voice came from since there was no one in sight. I felt my body stand into a defensive stance as I looked around my garden trying to find the source of the voice. My head turned left then right then left again, and I could see the outline of some sort of energy, I focused on it as I started to see a figure but instead of it being big, like human size, it was small, about 10cm, and it was flying. It was flying towards me, only then did I realise this little thing was invisible. I turned my head to see Dimitri looking around the backyard but he skipped right past the flying object coming towards us. I let my eyes focus and saw a little man with a green suit on and red wings. He looked so innocent but I felt my stomach turn into a knot as I had the feeling that he was a dangerous little bugger.

“Go away, Fairy!” I stated towards the flying fairy. He immediately stopped as he realised I could see him, a look of pure shock on his face but that soon turned to anger as his face completely contorted into that of a bright red fire truck, as I imagined steam coming out of his ears. I let a little giggle slip past my lips.

“I am NOT A FAIRY! YOU INCONSIDERATE—“ he yelled but I cut him of.

“Language little one, I’m already angry…” I stated as my voice came out confidently but with a hint of venom. I don’t care what he is but my stomach feels like an elephant is trying to charge out and kill that little fairy.

“I am a PIXIE!” he yelled at me. I took a couple of steps forward as Dimitri muttered and ohhhh shite behind me. I wanted to show this fa-pixie is not a threat to me.

Kill that PIXIE!

I actually agree with you this time…

Wow… I felt a smile creep its way onto my face, but it wasn’t a kind one… it was more… evil

The Pixie flew at me with speed but I ducked just in time as I saw the pixie enter Dimitri’s body. Dimitri went into a complete spasm and if I didn’t know what was happening I would think he was trying to do the chicken dance with itching powder down his pants. His eyes blazed red and he stopped, he then pulled out a massive dagger. The dagger was beautiful, with its long silver blade and jewelled blue handle. He took a step towards me and started swinging it… trying to tear at my flesh. I knew it wasn’t him but I couldn’t help when my vision started to turn red as I looked at the man in front of me posed with a pixie.

“Dimitri! FIGHT HIM! GET HIM out please… for me…” I was acting weak and I didn’t like it. I then wanted that pixie out because I could remember a faint memory.

Flashback

“LACY! Are you even paying attention? You need to know this…” A tall guy with a giant white and blue beard yelled at me as I awoke from my slumber.

“Sorry Professor…” I mumbled as he smiled at me.

“Okay, Pixies are dangerous… yes they are small, but they have the ability to poses any sort of being and if they are not killed they will kill the being they are in to let themselves free… there is only two ways to kill a pixie and that is to taunt it, but not in a mean way… you need to kiss the pixie, show him that you are boss, and that you will not back down… But when you kiss a pixie inside another beings body you can’t just do that… no you need to kiss the being whether it is male or female than you need to stab it in the heart… This will…” I fell asleep again, as I dreamt about being free. I never wondered what the last sentence was and I never cared… honestly when was I ever going to kill a pixie?

End of Flashback

“Oh you know I actually have a thing for pixies, I just love the way they look and I heard they give the best pleasure...” barf, I stated with a seductive look on my face, I saw Dimitri lower his arm as I made my way towards him. I slowly started to rub my hands up and down his body, and I felt the shiver that went through him.

I leant forward as I crashed my lips to his, I couldn’t help the moan that left my mouth as I kissed him. We kissed and I let my hands roam his body as my hand went down to the one with the dagger I got it out of his hand and brought it in front of me as I pushed the dagger into his skin, I felt a liquid run out of the wound I had created as a I watched him fall to the ground, his eyes turned back to there normal mesmerizing colour.

Right then my whole body erupted in a series of spasms as an ear piercing scream left my lips. I faintly heard the braking of glass and all I could see was black dots, turning into wonderful colours and pictures. There were many different shapes clouding my vision as I felt like I was floating and everything was like a big bubble surrounded it and I felt free. Yes the feeling I’ve been wanting. I looked all around me as I saw I wasn’t at my house anymore but I was indeed in the sky looking down on my house. I saw a black figure laying on the ground with red surrounding him. I felt my body rush down towards him and as I neared I let out a loud scream as the tears left my eyes… as I looked at the only guy I have ever had feelings for… dead…

I tried to get near him but there was an invisible force surrounding him, I pushed against it and hit it with all my strength and I could feel my body complaining with all the pain I was inflicting on myself.

“Your not allowed near him… You killed, therefor you must be punished.” A feminine voice said behind my. Something curled around my body and I felt myself being taken away from the man that I love. I couldn’t say anything, as he was getting smaller and smaller. I only new him for a couple of days, but during that time he has taken my heart and soul and I fell for him, hard. My heart shattered as I just realised I killed someone… and that someone was the man I loved…all because of that PIXIE!

Continue Reading