Take My Hand, I'll Never Let...

By qxeenmonaababes

Whats up! This is my first story and there will be a sequel if this gets enough reads and stuff. So onto the... More

Meet The Cast and Characters
Chapter 1: The First Day....Not That Bad After All
Chapter 2: The First Day...Not Bad At After All pt.2
Chapter 3: The First Day....Not Bad After All pt.3
Chapter 4: The Next Day..Uh Oh...
Chapter 5: The Next Day...Uh Oh...pt.2
Chapter 6: The Next Day..Uh Oh pt.3
Chapter 7: The Next Day....Uh Oh pt.4
Chapter 8: My Love Your So Beautiful
Chapter 9: The Day After
Chapter 10: The Day After pt.2
Chapter 11: You Can't Stop Me
Chapter 12: At A Family's House
Chapter 13: Just Hold On
Chapter 14: A Day In London Town
Chapter 15: Love Confessions
Chapter 16: Dark Connections
Chapter 17: No Trust
Chapter 18: Amazing Things
Chapter 19: Going To College With Garnet
Chapter 20: Love Solves All
Chapter 21: Results and Sensual Love
Chapter 22: College Drama
Chapter 23: College Drama pt.2
Authors Note
Chapter 24: Mistakes and Mending Hearts
Chapter 25: Garnets Birthday
Chapter 26: Garnets Birthday pt.2
Chapter 27: Gifts, Love, and Family
Chapter 28: Christmas Eve
Chapter 29: Christmas Day
Chapter 30: Back To College
Chapter 31: Something New
~Authors Note~
Chapter 32: Worries and Love
Chapter 33: Catching Up
Chapter 34: Jasper's Redemption
Chapter 35: Different Is Amazing
Chapter 36: Charity's In Trouble pt.1
Chapter 38: A Phone Call
Chapter 39: Guns And Roses
Chapter 40: A Death In The Family
~Author's Note~

Chapter 37: Charity's In Trouble pt.2 /Garnet Gets Taken

83 5 1
By qxeenmonaababes

Btw, I wrote this on my iPhone, so that's why the photos might be a little different. Anyways, lets get into the story!!

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and see my TV on. I look to the side of me and see Garnets arm. I quickly realize that I'm in Garnets embrace and I just lean back. "Hmm.." I hum in satisfaction by being in Garnets arms. "I see that your up. How did you sleep?" She asks me while kissing my forehead lightly. "I slept good. How was your day?" I ask while looking up at her. "It was fine. But, third period isn't the same without you babe." She says and kisses my lips as I kiss back.

I get off of her and I stretch a little bit. "Hey, since your here, wanna have some din-" I ask but then I hear fierce knocking at my door. I run and open it to see Charity in tears. "Omg Charity! What happened?" I asked letting her inside. "Ramon...h-he r-rapped me!" She screamed and started crying even harder. "Oh my God! Why, what happened?" Garnet asks while bringing her some tissues. After Charity calmed down, she began to speak. "After we got to his dorm, we got into an argument about why I had sex with you. I told him it was a complete accident and the last thing he said was 'Imma make sure you don't fuck another girl again' and he rapped me. I did everything I could to get out of his arms but, he was too strong. I think I'm pregnant." Charity says.

I look at Garnet with worried and shocked eyes and she has the same expression. "Look Char, everything will be fine. If you are pregnant, then after that baby is born we can put him/her in a orphanage until you have graduated college and gotten your life together after that OK?" Garnet says and she nods. "Ok." She says and we come over to hug her. We stay like that until we hear hard knocks on the door. "That's him, no!" She says and starts crying again. "Charity quiet! Garnet, take her into the room, and keep her quiet. I'll take care of Ramon." I say and she nods and picks up Charity while taking her into the room.

I open the door and Ramon just comes on in. "Where is she." He says. "I don't know who your talking about." I say. He turns to me and yells "Don't play dumb with me now where the fuck is Charity!" He yells. He starts tearing my place up and I call the police. "Hey! Ramon! The police are on there way, now if you would stop acting so stupid and maybe I'll change the story when they come!" I yell at him. "You probably turned her gay you bitch!" He yelled. That's what ticked me off. I went up to him and punched him right in the jaw. He grabbed me and threw me on the ground, head first. After that, everything went black.

Garnet P.O.V
I came out quietly before he threw Amethyst on the ground and then he just started shouting. Then there was a knock on the door. "Police, open up!" The man says. "Shit!" Ramon says and he tries to escape but I stop him. He's trying to break the glass sliding door but I pull him off of it and onto the ground. He quickly gets up and he comes after me. He punches me in the stomach and I scream "Help!" As I fall down. I try to get away and to the door but Ramon pulls me back and he starts choking me.

The police finally break down the door the door and they taze Ramon down to the floor. He falls backwards as I breathe for air. "Are you ok Garnet?" I hear a familiar voice say. I look up and see Malachite. "Mal!" I say and get up and hug her. "It's ok." She say as I let her go. I pick up Amethyst and say "Ramon barged in, basically forcing himself in, he trashed the place, and rapped Charity." I say while I'm holding Amethyst looking down at her. "Woah, where's Charity now?" She asks. "In the closet in that room." I point and Mal gets Charity out. Me and Charity tell what Ramon did and he gets arrested for rape, trespassing, and vandalism. They take him away as I drive Amethyst to the hospital.

Me and Charity get to the hospital and a doctor checks her out. "Well, it seems that Amethyst has a major concussion and small dent in her skull. We can't lift the skull because it might break, but we can use strong filler where the dent is to insure that her skull is still protecting her brain properly." Bella says. "Ok. Is it gonna effect her brain in anyway like memory lose or something?" I ask and she shakes her head 'no'.

"Thank God." I say and Charity agrees with me. "Yep, Amethyst will be fine. I'll start on the filling and I'll get back to you." She says and walks away. "Today has been one hell of a day." Charity says and looks up at me. "Yeah. You feeling ok about your boyfriend going to jail?" I ask her. "Well, I'm not proud or happy but we are broken up for sure. I don't think I can trust him again." She says and she lays on me. I put my arm around her and I decided to call my dad.

~~On The Phone~~
Garnet- Hey dad, what's up?

Ruby- Nothing just in the hospital.

Garnet- Why? What's wrong?

Ruby- I've been under a lot of stress lately and the doctor says I have to take medicine and I've forgotten the last few days.

Garnet- Oh well that's not good. Make sure to take it.

Ruby- Yeah I know. Listen, in the future a lot of things are gonna happen between me and you but just know that I love you. If you don't trust me nor love me anymore, then ok but just know that you'll always be my little lady bug. I have to go bye.

Garnet- What do you-
~~End Of Phone Call~~

Well that was weird and I'm kinda scared. I call my mom and see how she is doing.

~~On The Phone~~
Garnet- Mom, dad's kinda freaking me out.

Sapphire- Me and your father aren't talking right now. I want a divorce actually. (She's in tears)

Garnet- What! Why?

Sapphire- Your father cheated on me long time ago and he has a daughter, that's a Wolfie Garnet. Her name is Jasper and she's a Wolfie too.

Garnet- Ok, but mom there has to be a good reason why he cheated right? Like you said, there's a reason for everything and everything has its reason.

Sapphire- I know what I said but, am I not good enough?!

Garnet- Mom no. Your amazing! You have done so many great things in your life. I just got you back in my life and I'm not losing you now nor ever.

Sapphire- I know sweety. I love you

Garnet- I love you too. Please think about this mom, please think and don't just do OK?

Sapphire- Ok I will. I have to go.

Garnet- Ok. I love you with all of my heart mom. After all, without you, I wouldn't have been here.
~~End Of Phone Call~~

After I got off the phone and 30 minutes has passed, Bella comes back. "Great news. Amethyst is completely fine and she'll wake up in a bit." She says. Then, something big busts through the doors of the hospital. I look and see Wolfie Jasper. She spots me and comes running after me. "Charity! Take my keys and go! Whatever you do, keep Amethyst safe!" I say and I start running away.

Jasper catches up to me and then she scratches me on my back. I turn into my Wolfie form and summon weapons. I get confused at first, but then everything just came naturally to me.

Jasper apparently has a weapon too, it looks like a hammer helmet. She starts swinging her head at me and I catch it and kick her in the stomach. She whines like a hurt dog and then growls at me. She comes at me, fast and head butts me into a wall. She then head butts me on my head and everything goes black as I fall to the floor.

Jasper P.O.V
I get the princess and carry her out of this place. I press the small button on my ear piece and I'm immediately connected to my dad. "Dad, you ok?" I ask him. "Yes and call me king Ruby. I'm still hear waiting for you." He says. "I'm on my way." And I jump out of the window and rush to the hospital. I break him out and we head to the head den, basically our Wolfie colony. I run into the woods and head into the big oak tree. I pull the lever, hidden as a branch, and the trap door opens into our hidden Wolfie world.

It's weird that we have the sun and moon down here but somehow we have a way. We cross over the big bridge and to our castle. The guards lets us go by and we go into the throne room.

(^The Castle And Throne Room. Just pretend whatever animal is behind or on the throne, are wolves 🐺^)

"Mother, I've got the princess."

Amethyst P.O.V
I wake up and instantly feel that something is wrong. "Wh-where's Garnet?" I ask while sitting up. "She got token by Jasper." Charity says. My eyes grow wide. "What!!" I yell. "How could you let that happen to her!!" I yell at Charity. Small tears form in her eyes and she says "Garnet told me to protect you." She says. "Oh my God, Charity I'm so sorry. I'm just worried about Garnet and I wasn't thinking." I say and I go over and hug her. "It's ok mama." She says and kisses my forehead. I smile and we part. "How are we gonna get Garnet back?" Charity asks. "Bella, your cousin is a Wolfie right?" I ask her. "Yeah so?" She asks me. "I think I have a plan." I say and we all huddle up and we make a plan.

(What's up my babies! I hope you enjoyed the short chapter and please keep on reading, commenting, and voting because you guys are amazing so THANK YOU!!😍😍😘😘 I'm sorry that this is a short chapter but I don't want this one to be a super long chapter, because I've already done that. Please comment on how you like the book so far and what do you think about me spacing the text out and making it small paragraphs? I wanted to try it because I think it's easier to read but yeah. Don't forget to keep on spreading the love and the word about my book so other people can read, comment, and vote because it helps me a lot. Anyways, Gay kisses from me to you always!!💖💖😘😘😍😍😻😻💋💋🎀🎀❤️❤️💓💓💗💗💖💖💕💕💞💞💋💋💋💋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 346 17
You are an absolutely impossible being. A Jaspilite gem, shattered thousands of years ago, your shards inherited by various organic beings throughout...
52.2K 1.4K 25
"It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance." -Dalai Lama A confusing turn of events surrounding a se...
855 31 12
Peridot Greene, a 21 year old in college, taking robotic engineering, meets her new roommate, Lapis Lazuli a 23 year old woman who seems to be in col...
281K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...