Return To The Past: Sequel to...

By moonlightmadness100

[ 7 CHAPTERS WILL BE ADDED EVERY OTHER SUNDAY. RELEASE DATES BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LAST CHAPTER!] Just whe... More

Chapter One: New Beginning
Chapter Two: Dreaming
Chapter Three: Birthmark
Chapter Four: The Warning
Chapter 5: Stalker
Chapter 6: Stalker Pt.2
Chapter 7: Tragedy
Chapter 9: Confession and Discovery

Chapter 8: Tragedy Pt. 2

1 0 0
By moonlightmadness100

  I later awake in a hospital room with nurses around me. Opening my lips, i would let out a soft yet painful groan. My whole body was aching and would hurt like hell if i were to move. When my eyes were fully opened, they would scan the room. I was hooked up to many, many machines. What the hell happened? is my family okay? many questions were running through my mind, causing my head to hurt. I look at the nurse that was standing beside me. "Miss......what happened....?" The nurse would turn over my way with a shocked look on her face. "Your awake. You were in a horrible car accident and have been coma for 4 months. Thank goodness you're awake, i heard the doctors discussing on pulling the plug."

I could feel my eyes slowly begin to go wide. "Is my family okay...? Please tell me they made it.." The nurse would then get a sudden sadden look on her face. I got this feeling in the pit of my stomach that not everything was okay and that something terrible has happened. "I'm sorry sir......but......your parents didn't make it....they died on the table during surgery...we did everything we could but too much damage had been done and there just wasn't anymore we could do...Sorry for your loss." My eyes began to get watery as i felt my heart slowly shatter into bits over and over again while a tear rolled down my cheek. No...this can't be..they can't be gone, they just can't be! Hospitals are wrong sometimes too..i gotta find out for myself. The nurse would walk out of the room, giving me enough time to slowly get up onto my feet. I did everything i could not to yell in pain. Walking over towards the door slowly, i open it and peek out. Looking to my left, no one.

Looking to my right, no one. I quickly made my way to the desk. Seeing that no one was there, i work myself behind the desk and sneak onto the computer data base. In hopes to find my parents names. Typing quickly, i find their names and room numbers. Once i did, i quickly signed out of the computer and got the hell out of there before i got my ass caught, quickly making my way to my parents rooms.Once i reached my mothers room, it showed a doctor slowly pulling a white sheet over her head. I felt my heart begin to shatter over and over again. I then make my way to my fathers room to only see the same thing. The pain in my heart was unbearable.

I'm guessing they was in coma too and they had surgery this morning. Sliding down the wall, tears began to slowly trickle down my cheeks. I wanted the pain in my heart to stop, but there was no other way to end it. A doctor would spot me in the hallway and came running towards me. "You okay sir?" I looked up at the male with nothing but pure sadness and tears in my eyes. "Far from it...i've lost everything.." The doctor would frown and help me up, heading towards my room. "You shouldn't be out. You're still injured" I just remained silent, not knowing what else i can do. The only thing i can feel at this point, was my heart breaking in two and shatter, over and over again. They say doctors can fix everything, but that's just a big fat lie.

Doctors can't bring back the dead. Most importantly, doctors can't fix a shattered heart. You can't break a plate and pick up the broken pieces and glue them back together. It just doesn't work out that way. So that's what i am, i'm nothing more then a shattered plate waiting to be put out of my misery. They say everything happens for a reason, well what was the reason for all this? What was the reason for the car crash? What was the reason for my parents dying? What's the purpose for any of this?! Frustrated, i slam my fist into the wall, causing a slight large hole. Why is this happening to me? Me of all people, why me?! I couldn't hold it back anymore. Tears began to roll down my cheeks as i slid down the wall, slamming my fist repeatedly onto the floor, having a break down. Why couldn't t be me that died?! they did nothing wrong! They had so much life! why couldn't it be me?! Why?! I sobbed even more an tried to catch my breath. It was rare to have break downs, but when something like this happens, i'll make an exception.

After an hour or two of crying my eyes out, i slowly get up onto my feet. I then walked to the bathroom an began to rinse my face. When i looked at my reflection, i saw that i had a huge scar going across my left eye. Sorta like scars from the lion king. I will admit, it did look sorta badass but that's besides the point. Taking off my shirt, i had multiple scares all over my body. Damn, i got fucked up pretty good in the crash. No wonder why i've been out of it for 2 months. However, i did stink. Pretty damn badly. I'm guessing they don't give out sponge baths in this hospital.

Turning to the shower i turn the shower head on then strip down and get in. Feeling the hot water slam onto my body felt nice. I then began to wash my hair and then my body. After being in the shower for over an hour, i get out an put my hospital gown back on then crawl back into bed. When i entered the bedroom part of my room, i could see Kiara standing there stairing at me. "Am i dead? or asleep?" I asked, looking confused. She simply started to giggle. "No silly, your neither. You can see me! you can see the dead now!" I stood there, stunned and shocked by what i just heard. So i have another sense now huh? can see the dead? "Am i able to....touch you?" Kiara would then smile softly. "Give it a try and find out" I the walk over towards Kiara and slowly and gently place my left hand on her cheek. Her cheek felt so warm and soft.

"Holy cow....i can touch you too" Kiara would then giggle softly while i stood there in disbelief. She continued to giggle and i decided to take the chance on telling her how i felt. My heart was beating quickly. While she was giggling, i quickly leaned in and kissed her deeply. The room then fell silent. Dead silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 50.4K 34
the new and improved version Bound by Blood & Fire available on my profile :) ___________________________________ When Melanie's twin sister Isabel...
864K 34.3K 48
"Home, he felt like home." Willow Greene was 'Rejected' by the most popular guy in school, Hunter Reed, who was also called as 'Alpha', ever since th...
3.9K 102 5
The Mikaelson, Scooby Gang and more are Watching their Legacies.
Bite Me By alicia

Paranormal

10.3M 412K 36
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...