known | taekook

By taekookstyles

"That's so weird." Jimin spoke up. "What is?" Taehyung and Jungkook asked while furrowing their eyebrows. "We... More

one ; kim taehyung
two ; jeon jungkook
three ; do you party?
five ; who is that?
six ; good luck
seven ; are you drunk?
eight ; awkward
nine ; are you okay?

four ; oh wow, he's cute

313 25 8
By taekookstyles

new update oooo

     A week has passed and plenty of things have been forgotten since Taehyung was having a terrible week. He wasn't getting up on time, he's been having to take his sibilings to school, his mom has been fighting with him lately, and his grades have been slipping. He's been so stressed since its almost the end of the first semester and they will have end of the year exams. He hasn't been himself and it was pretty frustrating. Even everyone at school had taken noticed on how he looks tired and looked like he was fragile. He hated it.

He was doing well in English class for the first time in a week and was extremely thankful. Jimin gave Taehyung motivational speeches every day this week and he guesses it gave him some boost of confidence. While finishing a question that took him some time to figure out, he heard the door to his classroom open. Some people looked up but the others were too focused on their worksheet to even pay attention to the person who walked in.

Taehyung looked up and gasped since he thinks he might have seen the most beautiful person that god has created. The boy had black hair that was slightly parted so his forhead was showing and wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans. Taehyung noticed how built and tall the boy was and was hooked. Even though Taehyung was in the middle of the classroom, he can swear he saw little gauges in the beautiful boys ears. Damn. He's gorgeous. Taehyung widened his eyes and adverted his gaze to his worksheet when he saw the boy scan the room, thankfully not meeting his gaze.

"Hello, Mrs.Lei, I wanted to know if I could finish the worksheet from earlier today? I didn't have time since Coach wanted to talk to me about something for next weeks game. " His voice is so nice, wow. Kind of familiar but whatever. I won't be able to remember anyway since I have terrible memory.

"Of course, you are one of my best students after all." Mrs.Lei smiled towards the handsome guy and told him to sit at any open seat he would like.

Taehyung decided to work on his English worksheet before he does anything stupid like stare at the boy who was painfully handsome. Taehyung pulled out his headphones and turned on some music and regained his focus on his worksheet. A couple moments after, the older boy saw a figure right next to the desk and looked up and saw that the supposedly younger boy sat right next to him. Jungkook greeted some friends that were on the other side of the desk and talked for a minute or two before working on the rest of his worksheet. Jungkook was nice to everyone so he tried to greet everyone that he knew in the class. He didn't know this one guy who was in the middle of the classroom who was focused on his work, though. Jungkook saw an empty desk near the cute blonde and decided to sit there.

Taehyung was currently listening to Yoongi's mixtape that he recently made. Yoongi came to school rather excited one day and wasn't even insulting Jimin. The younger boys knew he loved making music and what not, so they supported him 100%. He told them that he finally finsished his mixtape and would love it if they, including Jimin, would listen to it. He told them he worked so hard and basically put his soul into this mixtape. Taehyung and Jimin loved it and showered Yoongi in compliments for weeks. Jimin felt weird for complimenting Yoongi but he just insulted him playfully about something later on in the day.

Taehyung was listening to "The Last" since its one of his favorites and was almost done with his worksheet. He was fairly good in all his classes but English was his best class. It was very easy for him to create stories and write essays. The stories they would read would always fasicinate him. He loves reading in general, as well. He thinks he might be an English major when he gets into college but he isn't certain yet.

He suddenly felt a hand tap his left shoulder and jumped slightly while taking out his left earbud out. He immediately widened his eyes when he is faced with the handsome as hell teenager in the desk next to him, staring at him.

"Sorry, man. I didn't mean to scare you," He laughed while crinkling his nose up in the cutest way. Oh my god, do that again.

"N-No, its okay!" Taehyung stuttered. He was really nervous all of a sudden and wanted to shake it off but he couldn't when someone like him was in front of him looking like the handsome devil himself.

"I was just wondering if you can help me with this worksheet? I'm usually great in this class, but my coach wanted to talk to me about next weeks game so I missed part of the lesson." He smiled shyly while trying to remain eye contact. Jungkook isn't usually the shy type so it was really odd that he felt like he was about to blush by just asking a favor.

"Yeah, whats up?" Taehyung accepted as he tried to look at the cute boys paper without getting too close.

"Well, in this essay prompt at the bottom of the first page, it says "The girl was depressed every day but continued to be with the man she loved. He was the reason for her despair. Every day, he would make her feel even worse. He doesn't love her. But she loves him, so why does she stay?" And I know that this a 'read-between-the-lines kind of question, but that was part of todays lesson. You don't have to give me the answer, but can you help me understand a little bit?" The black haired boy bit his lip while staring at Taehyung intently while the other was thinking over the essay prompt. Mostly everyone got a different prompt so he was surprised how deep this one was.

"Okay, well, when you read this, how do you feel?" Taehyung asked without giving an actual answer like the other said.

"I feel kind of sorry for her, you know. I mean she's sad because of this man. Why doesn't she leave him? Is he forcing her? Why isn't she leaving?" Jungkook explained what was going through his head.

"Try to put yourself in her shoes. Its all in between the lines. The whole reason why she hasn't left is in there." Taehyung said patiently, knowing somehow that this student was going to get it right then and there.

"I-Okay, if I was her, having a partner that made me depressed and didn't love me but I still stayed..." Then his eyes slightly widen, now knowing the answer in between the lines, "I'm staying because if I wasn't, then I would be lonely. I- well she feels like if she left him, that no one else would be there for her. She's afraid to be alone. So, she thinks staying with him will be better. " Jungkook explained, while Taehyung just smiled widely that he got it and understood rather quickly. "So far away" was playing while he was explaining the answer and  it made his heart swell since it set the mood. Staring at the beautiful boy didn't help either.

"Thank you so much, dude. That really helped." Funny how both of them don't realize that he helped him before but they don't need to know that until later, right?

"No problem." Taehyung simply said, about to put his earbud back in while Agust D came on a couple seconds beforehand, Yoongi already rapping amazingly.

Taehyung didn't notice how loud his music had been, or how close he was to Jungkook previously but Jungkook ended up hearing it anyways.

"W-what are you listening to?" Jungkook said with interest.

"Hu-oh! Its one of best friends mixtape. His name is Yoongi? I don't know if you know him, but yeah. He's been working on this for years and it's really good and wow I'm rambling. I'm going to shut up now."Taehyung blushed. Taehyung was used to talking a lot but he sometimes felt like it was a burden to others especially to people that didn't know him.

"Nah, that's cool. It sounds dope. Is it on soundcloud or anything?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, he told me its on there and it has plenty of views which is pretty cool. Just search up "Agust D" like A-G-U-S-T and then a D and you shall find the mixtape." Taehyung exclaimed excitingly, happy that someone that Yoongi might not know will listen to his mixtape.

"I'll listen to it tonight." Jungkook smiled softly whiling staring intently at the boy who he doesn't know the name of yet. He intended on asking the cute boy his name but then was distracted by his friend telling him about this girl he recently banged, leaving Taehyung to go back to his work, not bothered one bit by not knowing the youngers name.

-

"So, let me get this straight...you saw a hot ass person in your English class and you didn't ask him his name?!" Jimin screeched towards Taehyung. They were currently getting video games at a game store that also had anime related stuff for sell.

Taehyung huffed, picking up a scary looking anime, examining it," I was too focused on how beautiful he was, okay? He probably doesn't want to talk to me anymore, anyways. He just needed help on his worksheet." He huffed as he put the anime down.

"But he also asked what you were listening to and he didn't have to give a shit about that whatsoever." Jimin inquired, rolling his eyes.

"He liked the music, which is good for Yoongi. Ugh. He was just hot as hell. He was so hot that he might as well be the devil himself." Taehyung whined.

-

"You what now?" Namjoon asked Jungkook. They were currently at a music store filled with records and cds everywhere.

"I went to English class, cause you know how I am I like my grades to always be up and I also like to be caught up. I sat next to a really cute boy with a nice side profile."

"Cute? Since when do you call people cute?" Namjoon snorted.

"Fuck you, I don't always call people 'hot' and 'bangable' like you do. Bitch." Jungkook sneered. Namjoon may have been his best friend since he was little but he can't lie about his best friend being a fuckboy sometimes. Everyone calls Jungkook a fuckboy but Namjoon is the real fuckboy.

"Though, I probably would bang him and he's hot too. Anyway, " Jungkook heard Namjoon whisper pervert and decided not to reply to it and continue his story," I asked him to help me with my work and then we talked about what he was listening to which I'm going to listen to later." Jungkook nodded, reminding himself again to listen the mixtape. "I don't know man. He's so pretty. He's like an angel. Fuck, what am I saying?"

"Gay." Namjoon said while cupping his hands around his mouth.

"Shut the fuck up, fuckboy."

Jungkook actually went home that night and listened to Agust D's mixtape and was blown away. He was so glad that he decided to sit to the cute boy. He got to sit next to an angel, he got his work done, and he got to listen to new music. It was a great day.

ahhhh i love this story tbh, i can't wait to post other chapters hehe

if you love taehyung then u should check out fucked up (if u support both book then omg thank u sm omg) anyway thank u for reading i'll update soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.1K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
425K 29K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
817K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.