New Life [Zarry ageplay]

Prisonerwithavision

"To the one who eventually comes along, I can already say that I love you more than anything or anyone else... Еще

Prologue
Spider-Man
Baby
Peter Pan
PB&J
Bad Words
Car Ride
Sneezes
Explorer
Dominant
Milk
Touching
Presents and Veggies
One Two Three
Bedtime Games
Blue Bars
Vanilla and Sugar
Judging
You Too
Bad Boy
Little Diver
Make It Count
Time-out
Proper Citizens
No More Naps
A Surprise

We All Fall Down

8.6K 386 299
Prisonerwithavision

"We did good, stop looking like we just sold drugs for way more than they're worth." Louis said quietly to Zayn as they discreetly walked away from where they'd made the deal.

Zayn swallowed, hating being on this side of town after dark.

"We're going to take this money, and go get something to eat okay? I know you're hungry and so am I." Louis said, stopping to light a cigarette.

He offered it to Zayn, who gladly took it and took a long drag before handing it back.

"You alright?" Louis asked, looking at Zayn in what little light they had.

"Yeah, fine." Zayn lied.

"I know this area isn't safe, let's pick up the pace." Louis said quietly.

Zayn was very much okay with that idea, beginning to feel better when they got closer to the street.

Dark alleys weren't really his thing.

"We're eating good tonight." Louis smiled at him, just before a light above them switched on, making them freeze.

It wasn't very bright, but it was enough for them to be able to see the ground and the area around them.

"Motion light?" Zayn whispered.

"No." Louis said, standing up straighter as four large figures crept up out of the darkness.

All of them looked like they'd just escaped from prison and hadn't showered in years.

"The fuck you think you're doing over here you little pricks?" One of the men asked angrily.

"Selling. You got a problem with that?" Louis challenged.

All four of the men were much bigger than Zayn and Louis, and Zayn knew with one good hit he was a goner.

"Yeah, this is where we sell. We don't like you fucking with our loyal customers." The man told him.

"Your loyal customers are drug addicts. Stop with the fancy titles." Louis scoffed.

"Oh and you think you're so much better?" A different man asked, stepping closer.

"Well, better than you at least. I'm sure I just made more money than you could ever hope to make during a sell." Louis smirked.

"Louis, shut up." Zayn said quietly.

"Listen to your mate, there." The main man said to Louis.

"Fuck off." Louis spat, trying to walk past him only to be shoved backwards.

"You're not going anywhere. You know this part of the city belongs to us, so that money you made is ours. Whichever one of you scrawny little pricks has it, hand it over." The man commanded.

"You're mad. Go buy and sell your cheap shit and get out of the way." Louis said angrily.

"Hand over the money!" The man snapped, making Zayn flinch.

"Right after I fuck your mum." Louis said, folding his arms.

In seconds the man had a gun pressed to Louis' chest. "Don't talk about my mum. You don't know anything about my mum."

"Course not. 'Cept that she likes it rough." Louis smirked.

The man raised the gun, knocking Louis across the jaw and sending him to the ground.

"You can have the money!" Zayn suddenly spoke up, panicking as the men approached him.

"I know we can. But that's not enough anymore. You need to learn to stay the fuck out of our side of the city." The man said, jerking Louis back to his feet.

He tried to take the money from Louis' pocket, but Louis pulled back and punched him in the nose.

It made him stagger backwards, and it also caused one of the other men to blow a fuse.

"That's it! We're done fucking around! Give us the money or both of you die tonight right here, right now." He threatened, raising a gun.

"Fuck you." Louis said just seconds before the man fired the gun.

Zayn squeezed his eyes shut, the sound ringing loud through his ears.

He felt a warm substance come across him in a spray, and heard a thud.

It was on his face, he could feel it running down.

Zayn dared to open his eyes, his breath stolen at the sight of Louis laying there with a bullet hole in his head.

Zayn's heart plunged, and he unconsciously choked out a sob.

However, he knew he needed to push his emotions aside and run.

So that's just what he did, so fast he feared he would trip.

He could hear more than one of the men chasing him, their heavy boots sounding closer and closer.

Zayn gave it all he had, taking every turn he could, jumping every fence.

But they kept after him.

He could still hear them coming.

Just after Zayn jumped one more fence, he began to race across a parking lot.

His lungs felt close to giving out, but Zayn was terrified, and running blindly with fear.

Which is probably why he ended up crashing into someone, both of them hitting the pavement.

Zayn groaned, knowing his knee now had much less skin on it than before.

He fought to catch his breath, too weak to get up just yet.

"Are you alright? You're covered in blood and you....your knee is scraped up and-"

"They're....after me." Zayn huffed out.

He opened his eyes, looking at the stranger who was sitting up next to him.

He was looking down at Zayn with kind green eyes and a worried expression.

"They're going to kill me, p-please help me, I'm so scared and I'm alone and-" Zayn stopped rambling to gasp for air, breaking down into tears.

Harry was a bit overwhelmed, but putting everything else aside he could see this boy really needed help.

"Who's going to kill you?" Harry asked, gathering what groceries he dropped before he slowly helped the shaky boy to his feet.

"I-I don't know who they are! Just please let me hide at your place just for a few hours or something. I'm sorry, I just need help, they-they shot my mate." Zayn sobbed.

"Alright, alright, just...come with me." Harry said, picking up his grocery bag and helping the boy to his car.

He helped him into the front seat, glancing around for whoever the boy claimed was going to kill him.

"You're safe now, okay?" Harry asked as he got in the car.

"No m'not. They're still out there and Louis is dead! It's all over!" Zayn cried.

Harry started to drive, his mind racing.

"Um, well...can you tell me your name?" He decided to ask.

"Zayn." The boy said with a trembling voice.

"Okay Zayn, do you want me to take you to the police station-"

"No! Please don't call the cops!" Zayn said quickly.

"I won't, don't worry." Harry said, feeling confused.

"Listen, my name is Harry. I've got you know, okay? Until...you feel safe on your own you can stay with me." He told him, even though he didn't like the idea of letting Zayn go back out on his own.

He was so young.

"Thank you." Zayn said quietly, his voice strained with emotion.

"Of course." Harry said just before Zayn started crying again.

Harry swallowed, realizing the poor boy was traumatized.

He'd have to phone his parents and get him back home so they could take proper care of him.

Well, unless he didn't have parents.

Then it was Harry's responsibility to take care of this boy.

Which he didn't mind one bit.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

57.4K 3.1K 11
"I don't care if he's important to you! He will always be more than breath to me. So if you want him, you better be ready to go through the likes of...
Adopted adoptedfic

Фанфик

962K 15.6K 47
The successful age - play story, Adopted by harrywearsaflowercrown, originally posted on archiveofourown.org, is now available to read on wattpad!
438K 6.2K 25
"I'll never be happy here! I'll never love you!" I shout. "You already are, baby girl. Zayn and I see the way you smile when you're here." Harry says...
473K 17.7K 40
"I might never be the hands you put your heart in , Or the arms that hold you any time you want them. But that don't mean that we can't live here in...