Snow Bunny (Mizore X Reader)

By Relentlezz41

Mizore the Snow Woman or Fairy is quite a favorable character. She's a stalker, clingy, cold but she is sweet... More

Ch 1- Rainy Day
Ch 2 - Hot Water
Ch 3 - Another Creeper
Ch 4 - Spell
Ch 5 - Curry
Ch 6 - Peeper
Ch 7 - Oil Based
Ch 8 - Gym Jitsu
Ch 9 - Sickness
Ch 10 - Make Up Work
Ch 11 - Weekend Holliday
Ch 12 - Nightmare and Panic
Ch 13 - Back to Back
Ch 14 - Parent's Day
Ch 15 - Dresses
Ch 16 - Making Moves
Ch 17 - Bed Ridden
Ch 18 - Other
Ch 19 - Prisoner
Ch 20 - Seduce
Ch 21 - Catch
Ch 22 - Approval
Ch 23 - Hidden Items
Ch 24 - Mammy
Ch 25 - Laying Down
Ch 26 - Trouble
Ch 27 - Drinking Tea
Ch 28 - Fiery Eyes
Ch 30 - Attendance
Ch 31 - Witches Office
Ch 32 - Dating Pool
Ch 33 - Baggage
Ch 34 - Bewitched
Ch 35 - In The Black
Ch 36 - Ship Name
Ch 37 - Doing Business
Ch 38 - Not Water
Ch 39 - Business Meeting
Ch 40 - Too Cold
Ch 41 - Termination
Ch 42 - Banga
Ch 43 - Tests and Terms
Ch 44 - Wedd Prep
Ch 45 - Firsts
Ch 46 - Bells
Ch 47 - Dances
Ch 48 - Duties of Hubby
Ch 49 - Off To Work
Ch 50 - Plot
Ch 51 - Finally
Ch 52 - Defense
Ch 53 - Coming Home
Ch 54 - War
Ch 55 - Fire and Ice
Ch 56 - Epilogue
Update
You Ask, I Answer
New Series

Ch 29 - Chasing Tail

2.7K 67 136
By Relentlezz41

Admin - Lemon Warning starts now. Scroll until the next bold text to skip. Don't worry won't cut out major details to the plot.

~~~~~

"Honey are you going to stop doing business and take care of your Bunny?"

"My Snow Bunny is top priority."

"I'm wet just waiting for you."

"Hmm quick question."

"Yes Darling?"

"Pull the hair or the ears?"

"Anywhere. I'll let you do anything I like. But you want some tail right?"

"I want you."

"I want you inside me."

"I have all the protection we need."

"Hun...."

"We are not having a child right now."

"Okay." Yet.

She lays down and holds against the headrest. "Unzip me."

You unzip where it starts right under her cleavage to the middle of her stomach. *Boing*

You squeezed her right bosom and she lets out a moan. Only for you to catch her moan with your tongue. She blushed as you explored each other's mouths and rub and pull her nipple.

Then you stop. You wink at her and pull done the  the rest of the zipper. Then pull it down to her middle thighs.

Is lingerie really worth it if it's off on two minutes or depending price?

She raises her upper body. "Hey Raindrop. I'm wet for you."

"Don't moan so loud."

"I want you to love me and lick the icing off."

You push her back down. "How'd you know. Lay back if you know what's good for you."

You grab the inside of her thighs and then a little apart. You slowly creep up as she closes her eyes. Resting your elbows and triceps on her hips you taste her. She's breathing heavy as your tongue tastes her cold clit. At first gripping the mattress but then hugging your head as her pleasure deepens. Then before she reaches close to a climaxing point stops you.

"You forgot my rule."

You look down at yourself. Crap. Pants again.

You take your belt off and wrap her wrists with it. Then you take the bunny outfit fully off of her.

"Master. I don't want to be a selfish lover. I don't need hands to stick youngin my mouth."

You unbutton your dress shirt and sit next to her on the bed. She crawls to you and kisses your neck. And a few inches at a time kisses down your chest and stomach until reaching your drawers.

"Master these are in the way."

You slide them down and lay back. She rested her wrists that were tied together on your stomach and slowly licks your manhood. After getting everywhere with her tounge she inserts your shaft in her mouth. Look no hands style. She all the way to the bottom on a short time leaving you groaning. You get the hair out of her face and she looks into your eyes. Then she stops and gets up.

"Rainer can you untie me so we can get kinky?"

"Sure thing." You undo the clip and slide the belt off the bed.

"I want to reverse on too of you and make you moan."

"Let me grab one or two."

She snatches you hand. Then placed it on above her heart. "Feel that?"

"And more."

"It wants you."

"You'll get me. Just grabbing rubbers."

"Awwwww."

"Please don't ruin the romantic moment just because we play it safe."

"I guess not." She sighed.

So you suited up per say and began kissing her again and rub her clit to see if she's wet.

"How do you want me my love?"

"You have the free hands. How about you tell me?"

"I want you here. Like this. On top of me. Just please be gentle. I want to feel the passion every second. I need you like air."

"Or ice. But it's hard to find the words. Is it weird I still have butterflies? Kinda frost bitten here."

"I have them too."

"I love you."

"I love you more (FN)."

"Doubt that. Not possible Mizore."

You kiss her lips gently. You slowly penetrate her and you both moan in each other's mouths. Then put the rest of you inside her. You feel a slight shiver as the blushing fades away from both of you.

You thrust your hips twice and brought your head to her boob. You suck her nipple close to her heart and she yanks your hair.  

You rock the mattress and the bed slightly shakes. You explore each other's mouths and wrap around each other. You both go to your sides and you lift her leg up. It deepens the pleasure as you both continue to thrust and moan. And it was the first time that you and Mizore came that quick.

You take out your rod and inspect your protection for any damage. Then toss it in the burnable trash and head back to the bed.

Warning Over

She lays on top of your chest as you put a hand through her hair. Mizore clings to your arm as well and kisses your upper chest.

"Rainer?"

"Snow Bunny?"

"I'm glad I found that outfit. It's sexy and gets you going."

"You motivate me enough as it is."

"Hehe. Should we turn in for tonight?"

"I think so. Early day as well."

"Okay. Kiss your wife goodnight."

"Pushing it."

"Love ya Raindrop."

You kiss her and turn over. Mizore spoons behind you. She softly bites the pressure point on your shoulder and then heads to bed wrapped around her.

Kiss your wife. I keep thinking more and more on the subject. I want to marry her. We've been together for a while now. But she deserves a great wedding and a beautiful ring. And right now I cannot offer those things. Maybe one day. Cause in due time this will be all I have.

~~~~~

You were woken up by a familiar voice.

"Wake up."

But you were sound asleep.

"I said wake up you stupid ass." Said the voice and the covers were thrown off causing you to fall off the bed.

"Whoa." *Thud* "What the hell?" Their stood a man. About 5'10" and in a tan suit with sunglasses. "Dad?"

"Jesus Christ this is the broad that's worth it to you? You shitting me kid? After all those damn calls from the hot chick wanting to seduce you this is who you pick? C'mon now."

"Oh like you can talk you asshole."

"When you have game like me you don't need one woman."

"You married a prostitute dingus."

"Shut up. Stupid kids these days."

"What do you want? And how the hell did you get in?"

"I'm a Yokai just like you son. And I learned to pick locks of all kinds. That was a cakewalk."

"Okay then. Why are you here."

"To end the bullshit and get you married."

"To Mizore?"

"Hiyami stupid. Seriously what are thinking? She's hot."

"Flames suck."

"The cock you mean. Right?"

"Stuff it."

"Listen kid. I need a hand moving this stuff. And you got a wife to support and soon enough a child. You're getting to work."

"Do dice Pops."

*Knock knock*

"Hubby." Said a voice behind the door.

"Rainer I trusted you. Why'd you do it? How could you do this to me?" Tears fell from Mizore's eyes.

"Bunny...."

"Bunny nothing!" Her hands turn into ice claws.

"Easy now."

"Easy in hell!"

*Slash*

Three cuts go across your face neck and chest. Blood drips down. You fall to the floor.

*Whistle* "Phew. No more child support."

~~~~~

You wake up sweating and climb out of bed in a fertile position. You're breathing and heartbeat is skyrocket high.

A nightmare. That's good. Wait. No it's not. That felt real.

You pat down and examine your entire upper body. Stomach and lower back check out fine. Ribs every inch seems good. Chest all in order. Neck? Oh. Just a love bite. And face seemed in tact for the ice lady killing. Rawr. You check the clock.

We got another hour and a half until that alarm goes off. Hmmm. Guess I'll hop in the bath.

Mizore is turned over on the other side sleeping like a baby. So you grab some towels and head into the guys bath. No one's in. Figures. First came the shower. You had to wash off sex, sweat, and nightmare off of you. It would be disrespectful to enter a tub like that.

After the grime is scrubbed off you hop in a tub. It's steaming hot compared to what you're used to. But it's a good time. You slouch in and look up.

I hope she doesn't wake up. She'll be mad at me. Even so it's nice with a hot bath. Been quite some time. But it's not like I can do both. How ironic is it she's ice and my arrangement I don't like is fire.

(Admin - And how your relationship is water and ice like Fairy Tail.)

Even so. She might get jealous if I'm craving heat all of the sudden. As much as she doesn't like it. Possibly make her insecure too.

After a few minutes you get out and dry off. You tiptoe back to your dorm and Mizore is still sleeping. You put on a tee and some draws before brewing some tea.

As soon you take the second sip she wakes up. She stretches and covers up when she sees you at the table.

"Hello love." You smile.

"Raindrop? You're up?"

"I had a rough dream. I feel bad. I slept next to my love and woke up scared and sluggish."

"Can I have a sip darling?"

"Ummmmm...... bad idea."

"Hot?"

"Very."

"Coffee?"

"Tea."

"Fresh?"

"Shall I pour you and you freeze. And I thaw afterwards?"

"Sure honey."

You pour her some tea in a mug. You slide it over and blow her a kiss.

*Freeze*

"Well rather be thawing a mug than thawing myself out."

"True. So what's up this morning?"

"Shower, bath, and tea. When you putting on clothes?"

"You don't like au naturale?"

"No. It just seems wrong if I'm dressed and you aren't. Or vise versa."

"I see. Oh well. Maybe I'll put on something sexy to get you hard in class."

*Cough* "Woman!"

"What? It's my man looking under my skirt? Is that not okay? Oh by the way I'm wearing your dress shirt too."

"A white one?"

"Black."

"Wow. Really?"

"I dare you Rainer."

"Not daring anything."

"Chasing tail all day long."

"Ice ice booty."

"Well it keeps you around."

"Actually a little distant. I need that nice view."

"Be real with me. Out of ten what am I to you?"

"In detail nine and a half out of ten minimum. Shoulder hair in the purple is a really hot look. Eyes like shiny stars. Pearl skin. And cam wear light or dark perfectly."

"Rainer.......thats deep."

"Very. I feel like a special present."

"Well you need wrapping. Keyster dressed. Now. Hehe."

"Yes ma'am."

"Aye."

"You love me."

"A lot."

~~~~~

Before you can no lies, no way, or bullshit Mizore holds your hand meeting up with your friends. She's wearing your black dress shirt, the Yokai skirt with black thong underneath, and her favorite high socks.

The babe meter is rising. How am I supposed to do any work?

"Hey you two. Hows it going?" Asked Kurumu.

"Great at the moment."

"You hear about the new girl?" Asked Yukari.

"Oh no. Please don't."

"Red hair, purple eyes, and DDs." She sighed.

"Avoid her at all costs."

"What does that mean?" Asked Moka (Still Inner form).

"I got a call from Pops. Said she was the enforcer."

"Enforcer?" Tsukune sweatdroped.

"Hiyami's help. Oh boy."

"I haven't kicked ass since a few weeks ago. I have no problem helping out. It would be a pleasure and I way for me to get exercise." Moka smirked.

"And I can fly them out." Kurumu offered.

"Do I dare go forward?"

"Well we got Moka. That's good enough for me." Mizore pulled your hand and walked towards the school.

Can't argue like that. But after Dad's call I'm on guard. Only thing that could take me off my guard is my Snow Bunny. And today she's hot.

But when you get to the front of the building Ruby is waiting. She puts her broom down and walks over to you.

"You need to come with me. It's urgent."

"Me? Am in trouble?"

"Trouble with me or the school? No. But let me show you something. Let's go over the infirmary."

"I'll go with them. Tsukune watch over Kurumu and my little Yukari. Well, little as in age. I'm going with them." Smiled Moka.

"Okay.  See everyone soon." He waved. And with Kurumu and Yukari fighting over who clings to him they walk to class.

You, Mizore, Moka, and Ruby walk towards the infirmary. You have the smirk on your face. Mizore knows you are about to stir the pot.

"So Ruby. How's Gin?"

"Behaving I suppose. Although his photography can piss a woman off."

"Did I miss something?" Pondered Moka.

"Don't we know it. Shes dating the pervy wolf. And Moka how does Tsukie taste?"

She stops walking. "Excuse me?"

"How was it? Dreamy?" Asked Mizore.

"Very nice. I'm not very detailed in the romance department. I feel funny. Nervous rather too now." She blushed.

"What's going on I missed something too." Ruby giggled.

"I......had my first kiss...." Moka blushed.

"That's great. Is it who I think it is?" She asked.

"Wait for it." You whisper to your girlfriend.

"Tsukune okay. I kissed Tsukune. Spur of the moment thing. I just went for it. Not knowing what I was doing."

"Then what?"

"I said goodnight and saw my sister. She's more behaved."

"That's good. Back to business. (FN) I have a file for you. Freshly here and highly classified."

"Gen Terra..... Earth Style. Oh yeah. I'm water, girlfriend ice, arrangement fire, and enforcer is earth. Are the air benders extinct too? Crimeny."

"Stats 5'8" 150. Muscular but feminine tone. Dark red hair, purple eyes, and she's kinda pretty." Said Ruby.

"Pretty freaking scary you mean."

"You know (FN) you're my weakness. Thank goodness for those filters of yours."

"Pick one out sometime. Makes a nice bath."

"You too when you bathe?"

"Depends. I've been doing cold ones lately but this morning had a hot one. I do both but mostly cold."

"Girlfriend got you into it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Alright you three I need to stash this file. In the mean time get to class. I'll keep my eyes out for Gen."

"Thanks Ruby."

So the three of you walk to the staircase to go to homeroom. But hear shouting behind you.

"Beloved." Said a familiar voice you hated.

"Dammit." You mumble.

"Hey dude. You have a fine lady here. You getting down here? Or do I have walk up there and throw you down?"

"Oh c'mon man."

"Damn Raindrop. Didn't make it a chapter either."

"Don't remind. Thankful for the carbon fiber 4th wall though. Fandom has a hard on for it."

"Come at me bitch." Yelled Gen.

"You know my dad actually made her sound attractive. In actuality seems like a dykey bitch. You know. The meathead kind."

"Yeah....."

"Hey earth dyke. I'm tired. Don't want your nonsense." Shouted Moka.

(Admin - Ironic my friend's ex girlfriend we called dykey.)

"Who's the pale bitch?" Questioned Gen.

"The girl that will teach you your place."

"Oh hell no."

"Gen no violence. I just want my man."

"I'll splash you ya dumb broad."

"Please honey. I want to feel wet."

"OH COME ON!"

"Yeah wouldn't that hurt you?" Asked Mizore.

"Pain is pleasure." Hiyami licked her lips.

"Really? HA!" Mizore threw an ice kunai at Hiyami and hits her left shoulder. "How exactly does that feel?"

"It hurts." She groaned.

"Like watching you trying to take what is rightfully mine."

"What's that mean stupid snow woman?"

"I'm going to make a baby with him. And you just want money."

"Babies!" Gasped Hiyami and Gen.

"And we have a house."

"I'll make him move."

"You can't satisfy him."

"I trained with a succubus."

"Mizore can you not Dear?"

"So did I honey. No shot."

"What do you have that I don't?"

"His heart, his soul, his sperm."

"Bunny!"

"Nooooooo!"

"Ah shit. You've done it now pantywaste. I'm going up there and forcing you to make the bond. And plus your water. If these two don't work we can make the bedroom sound like waves hitting the rocks. Rawr."

"I nearly threw up in mouth. Hell no."

"Hey water and ice. Get to class I'll take em."

"You sure?"

"Dare question the rare S-Class?"

"Nope. See ya soon."

"Thought so."

"And Moka?"

"Make it quick."

"We're happy for you."

She smiled. "Thanks. Now go."

So you grab Mizore's hand and lead the way to Ms. Nekonome's homeroom. Mizore smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Did you mean all of that over there? You have all of that from me?"

"Heart and soul?"

"That and one other thing."

"Don't be lewd honey. In due time."

Now I have a test waiting for I'm my room. I'll have to take it soon. If I am pregnant in which I hope I am, it will make him marry me. I feel kind of bad because I feel like Hiyami. But at least I knew him first. But am I forcing things on him. I just hope he's not upset when I tell him this.

~~~~~

Admin - I said Lemon next chapter and sorry if I got into it too quick. Hope you enjoyed the passion though.

As far as the nightmare goes it really sucks to be the girl if the guy has woken up from a bad dream after nude cuddles. Suckish 2.0

You have noticed your nightmares become realities and you always put your guard up. Now dykey is on your case too. It's painful thinking about it.

Moka is back in action bringing the thrash and kicking ass. Good things.

Mizore however is still hiding the fact that she may be carrying. Is this really messed up on her part? Or does she get a pass?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely because I want to hear what everyone has to say, and as always you all deserve to have an awesome day. Love you all.

-Relentlezz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 399 28
Moka Akashiya x Female Reader
64.8K 2K 33
Not Yandere. That's just a joke. Kokoa has had one goal in her mind for the last few years. It's to have her sister back. The one that decided to mo...
20K 522 26
It was a late night, and Y/N was walking home from work after pulling an all-nighter. As he walked through the quiet streets, he heard a faint groan...
192K 3.6K 36
Joshua Flores aka Skary Joshua my biggest fan, supporter, and also my protege requested this one. While Tsukune has googly eyes for the Outer pink h...