Betrayed..

By AzureWritez

Ash wins his 6th league in a row. (Considering that Alola doesn't exist.) Which meant that Ash won every leag... More

What the- (prologue)
Chapter 1-Revelations
Chapter 2-Traitors
Chapter 3-Arrivals and Departures
Oh wow.
Chapter 4-Confrontations at the conference
OMGGGGG!?
Chapter 5-Relationships?!
Hm...
Chapter 6-Let'z Go!
Chapter 7- Prepare for Triple (Pt.2)
Chapter 8-A New Pal!
UPDATES
Chapter 9-Nightmares!
Chapter 10-Complications
Chapter 11-Breathe
Chapter 12-What?
Chapter 13-Hopes and Dreams!
Chapter 14-Finale!
Alright. Details.
what......
.....(CLOSED)
People!!
Another thing
WOAH WOAH WOAH
GO AWAY PLAGARIZERS!
GO
WAIT

Chapter 7-Prepare for Triple!

8.8K 134 38
By AzureWritez

May's POV
'Ash.....?!' I thought to myself. I was about to ask him how he got out without his friends noticing when I realized I could see through him. A ghost....? Does that mean....? 'NO WAY......' I thought, shivering at the thought. No way could Ash have died.

Iris's POV
What the-?! Ash?! I moved my hand around frantically, trying to get out of his grip but it didn't budge. His grip was too strong. I kicked him but he was unfazed by it. It was only then when I realized that I could see through him. A....g-ghost?! What?! Am I in trouble?! Ash stared at me with cold, lifeless eyes. I shivered inside but I kept a strong front, just trying to convince him that I wasn't scared of him. He finally let go and I looked at my wrist. Red. He was gripping me too hard, damn it! "Prepare for trouble!" "And make it double!" "To pro-" "Yeah, yeah we know. So, why are you here?" I said, annoyed because of the pain. "Well, if you are the twerp's travelling companion, you must know where Pikachu is, right?" Jessie asked me, expecting the answer to be yes. Right as I was about to answer, May yelled, "NO! WE BETRAYED....him....." She trailed off at the last word. "WHAT?! YOU, HIS GOOD FRIENDS, BETRAYED HIM?! WOW." Team Rocket said, hiding their disgust. I mean, what's so wrong about turning a back on a loser like Ash? "Man, I bet da twerp is stronger than you..." Meowth said. He wanted all the awesome battles back apparently. I then realized that Ash...or his ghost.....just vanished in thin air. At first, I thought Team Rocket was blind, now I know why. I looked around, you know what? It'll be really helpful if he just blasted them away, like...he....always....did...
Ugh! What's wrong with me?! Team Rocket just stared at us as we stared at them. Suddenly, they began to fly away, not tolerating us anymore. Well, that was...kind of awkward. I looked around again. Ash......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 939 44
|-Complete, Undergoing Editing-| Ash Ketchum had always been a lively and optimistic boy. He had his friends, his mother, his Pokemon and a lot more...
65.4K 611 17
Ash is betrayed after losing the Alola league to gladion, by all his friends and pokemon except his powerhouses. Now he is out to seek revenge. Join...
681K 9.6K 32
Ash's friends and family have betrayed him and now he is the champion of the Kalos region, now know to be one of the strongest leagues there is. Wi...
426K 5.2K 24
After losing to Alain in the Kalos League, Ash was betrayed by his friends and pokemon including his faithful companion Pikachu. Ash was a the edge o...