That One Summer 《 Vmin 》

By shinygem12

16 year old Jimin finds a lonely 16 year old Taehyung one day during a summer. Jimin fills the lonely void in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
I got tagged
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Tag alert
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Final Chapter
So the plan...

Chapter 27

7.4K 450 553
By shinygem12

  A/n: I'll also try to get an update done by Saturday/Sunday. U guys this chapter xbdihdusbs ahhhhhhh just.... read

Jimin's POV

"You know, I wouldn't mind living off of apple pie," he stats, licking it off his fingers with the area around his mouth a complete mess of the apple filling.

"You eat like a baby," I chuckle, grabbing a napkin and wiping his face. "And yeah, I wouldn't mind too especially if it's yours."

He beams proudly at my statement; wiping his mouth draws my attention to his plumped lips, and I unconsciously lick my own. He formed some words with his mouth, but I was under a spell and heard nothing of what he said.

"Hey, listen!" He said, hitting my arm which literally slapped me out of the trance, causing my gaze to fly up from his lips to his eyes.

"Was it really that delicious?" he asked eagerly bringing his face closer to mine, wanting more praise like a puppy.

I retract my head in response and gulp hard.

He's so close.

But why am I so nervous if we're usually this close, actually closer than this. Is it because we're face to face? That never used to bother me before though, so why do I feel so flustered right now?

Taehyung seemed to realize the closeness between us because his smile faded and he immediately pulled back.

I think he also sensed my uncomfortableness causing him to move away, which started to bother me because I made things a little awkward.

"Well I didn't find a thumb in it so yeah, it was good,"my response was kinda late to his question.

He snapped back to his obnoxious self in the speed of a bullet from my little comment.

"Good?" He almost laughed as though it's not even a real word that came out of my mouth. "Please.....just a second ago you said it was delicious as you basically drooled over it."

"If I said that why did you ask again", I questioned even though I clearly knew the answer. He wanted the praise.

"I wanted to be praised again," he says like a character reading my thoughts as the script.

I playfully rolled my eyes. Knew it.

"So in the end, you and I will be able to survive alone on just my apple pie", he wraps up our conversation with a conclusion.

"Yeah," I agreed but then I thought about it.
"What about meat though?"

He let my question sink in for a second, and his answer showed no hesitation. "Screw my apple pie meat is life."

I shake my head yes like he just said the most infiring thing in the world.

"Why are we even having this conversation," I asked, realizing that what we're talking about is such a useless subject.

Because we're weirdos," he answered right away, getting up to take something else out of the basket.

Hmm.....That's makes sense.

Taehyung pulled out what I think is a tried attempted drawing of a donkey and a pin able tail.

"All of Picasso 's art is trash compared my Godlike drawing," he says tying it to the tree and I just nodded my head because I didn't want to burst his gigantic ego bubble.

He comes behind me with a mischievous look on his face, and before I can even question what he's doing, my vision goes black. I've gotten blindfolded.

"What do you see," he whispers into my ear, back hugging me and I would've been so flustered by this if what he asked wasn't so stupid.

"What do u mean what do I see? I see nothing dummy."

He scoffs at my comment, letting go of me."Don't have to be rude. Guide yourself to the donkey then. "

"No! No I'm sorry please guide me," I plead, lightly swiping the air to find him.

"That's better," he says, his hand on my waist again.

"But seriously Tae that was a stupid question."

"That's it," he says letting go of me, him walking off somewhere by the crunch of the grass under his feet disintegrating.

"Taetae I'm sorry," I say, waiting for him to reply with something like " yeah you better be" or "whatever." When there's no response I pull off the blindfold. I look around but spot no Taehyung.

"Tae?"

Silence. Did he actually leave me. Did I tease him too much. I sigh as I go and start packing up everything.

He left me to clean up everything," I grumble to myself as start taking down the "better than Picasso"donkey.

"Boo!" he yells from behind the tree with a monster mask on, causing my face to drain of color.

This made me scream and triggered my heart to stop almost permanently. My reaction was so late you'd wonder if timed stop.

Laughing, he comes out from behind the tree and tries to hug me, but he still has the creepy mask on so I push him away and run for my life.

"Jiminie come back!" He yells running after me, making me scream louder which caused him to laugh so hard that he started crawling after me; and that goes to the point that he's not even moving because he's dying from laugh cramps.

"Jerk," I huffed, finally coming closer after calming my nerves down.

"You deserved it," he replied exhausted as little chuckles escapes his mouth. "Please help me up now."

"The wind is being so loud today," I comment, ignoring Taehyung's dying body reaching out to me.

"Oh come on, not this again," he says rolling his eyes. "Don't be petty we're even so you can't be upset."

I ignore him though I did hear his insult with clarity. Walking away in the direction of the tree, I leave him laying there as he pleads for me to come back. Sitting down under it, I pull out a kite I saw earlier and let the wind pick it up.

Eventually he became aware of the fact that I wasn't coming back for him and gets himself up after lying there for what seemed like centuries, walking over to me to just lie back down on my lap.

"You could've helped me you know," he says shifting his head, and I'm guessing he's looking at me.

"Well now we're even so you can't be upset," I quote his own words, turning my attention from the kite to him.

"Ouch, ok I deserved that," he chuckles at my response, making me also laugh, but his face turns to a kind of lost look as he stares blankly at the sky. "Jimin," he questions and a hmm at my name being called. "Are you having fun today?"

I shoot him a confused look. "Yeah, why?'

"Its just.... I'm sorry I didn't celebrate with you on the actual day," he puts on an apologetic face.

"It's fine, really, you made up for it today," I say trying to convince him that he doesn't owe me anything, but he just shakes his head no at my words.

"Next year we'll celebrate just like this on your actual birthday ok?" He says, sounding so determined yet I don't know why he's so caught up with being there for me on my big. I decide to just drop the situation, he wasn't going to listen to me anyway.

"Slow down Tae, we're talking about next year but what about you birthday," I question, realizing that it's coming up. "Isn't it close."

"I don't care about it," he shrugs, turning his head away from me.

"Well I do," I say turning his had back towards me. "It's somewhere in December right?"

"Yeah December 30th but I don't usually celebrate it," he confessed, and I couldn't tell if he was sad and trying to hide it or honestly didn't care.

"Well let's plan for that first and then we'll think about my birthday," I say, trying to compromise with him.

We don't have to celebrate," he plainly mumbles, probably thinking I didn't hear him but I heard him clear as day.

"Oh no," I practically yell with a little bitter laugh mixed into my tone. "You don't have a choice in the matter we are celebrating and that is final."

To my surprise he doesn't try to argue with me about the subject and just slightly nods his head. "Thank you," he murmured, kind of hiding his face so I couldn't tell what expression he was wearing.

"You can tell me that on your birthday ok," I say, slightly shaking his shoulder but he doesn't look at me.

Guess we're gonna stay with this silence then.

After some time, he starts to stir around on my lap. "I'm so tired," he yawns, stretching himself out like a starfish.

"Shouldn't you start heading home it's getting dark," I say knowing that he usually leaves around this time.

He bit his lip, thinking about my words, and it almost seemed like he was trying to convince himself on something that he knew wasn't true; but that's probably my imagination.

"I......can stay for a little longer," he say more like a question than a statement.

"It's fine Tae, if you have to go home go home I don't want you to get in trouble."

"No, I promised I'd make it up to you and that means celebrating the whole day," he stubbornly says with a pout. "Plus I have something planned for when it gets dark"

I raise an eyebrow at what he said and I guess he can read minds because he instantly replied with " it's a surprise".

We stayed like that until only the dim glow of the sun was peaking at us from behind some trees. I got up to put away the kite in the basket while Taehyung pulls out something that looks like a portable speaker.

He puts on a song and it booms a beat that has a western feel. There's some singing and rapping happening before the chorus "Dasi Run Run Run" plays.

"Go ahead Jiminie," he exclaims excitedly, basically jumping with energy.

"wait," I say questionably. "what am I supposed to be doing?"

"Do what the song tells you and run," he laughs, jamming out to it at the same time.

I look at him confused, then he grabs my hand and we start running in the open field. The first step he took off the little hill literally lit up, and my life flashed before my eyes as I thought he stepped on a bomb.

But every step we took, a magical neon road kept appearing behind us. I looked back as I see the road starting to fly up in the sky, blinking on and off at different times. Then it hits me.

Fireflies.

Tae starts to spin me around, causing me to look at him. He's laughing, having fun as we spin around, and I start to laugh cause his laugh became contagious. I've never seen him this hyper before, and it washes all my doubts away.

We dance and just move our bodies as the fireflies fly around us. The songs about to finish and I start to calm down, but I trip on my own feet and Tae tried to catch me then ended up falling with me.

I push my weight up with both my hands from falling completely on him. "Tae you ok," I question as I look down at him, but he just gives me a smile.

His hair spread out on the grass flooring as the glow from the fireflies reflect off of his skin, making me gulp.

He seems to fine it funny as he softly laughs with a smile that makes my heart skip a worrying amount of beats. His eyes having a little twinkle in it that I've never noticed until now.

"Ok Jiminie stop looking at me like that and get up," he jokes, but I don't move. Everything seemed to have pause, and all I saw was Taehyung.

Instead one hand keeps me up while the other slides behind the cranny of his neck, caressing his soft dark brown hair in my touch as I push his head up, adding leverage as I lean down to meet him, or lips fitting like a puzzle piece. That's when I feel him freeze.

I break away, rolling us both over, laying down in the grass as I put Taehyung's head on my chest.

"Didn't you say you were tired earlier. You should sleep." I say softly, hoping for a response but I didn't get none.

I sigh loudly, but I don't think he heard. Hope I don't regret what I did.

...........I kissed Tae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 491 60
18 year old Jeon Jungkook starts his first year at university, where he meets Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, and Kim...
73.2K 4.4K 20
Jimin is dating Jungkook but an encounter with the new kid Taehyung one night changes their lives completely Will his relationship with Jungkook cha...
22.2K 709 52
16 year old Jimin fanboying over worldwide famous rapper Suga as soon as Suga digs Jimin out of the shadows Jimin's world twists around
543 23 10
[COMPLETED] everything about Taehyung's summer is just something he wish he could change, in fact he also wish that he never met that certain man. ...