Manan FF- I am a FLIRT

By Cara_Mi

Hello guys!! It's me!! Manini Mehra! And I am here with a piece of my imagination! THIS STORY is about richie... More

Chapter 1- MISS CARETAKER
Chapter 2- GIRL OF SUBSTANCE
Chapter 3- PROGRESS
CHAPTER 4- CONCERNS
CHAPTER 5- CARE
CHAPTER 6-BEGINNINGS
chapter 7-TOGETHERNESS
CHAPTER 8- KNOW ME
CHAPTER 9-PYAAR KE DUSHMAN
Chapter 10-MORNINGS LIKE THESE
CHAPTER 11- TOLERENCE
CHAPTER-12 ANGRY BIRD
CHAPTER 13-LOVE?
CHAPTER 14-FIRST KISS
CHAPTER- 15 REALISATION
CHAPTER 16- STORM
CHAPTER 17-THE CALM
CHAPTER 18-GOODBYES
CHAPTER 19- HAPPY TIMES
*___*
CHAPTER 20-FORTHCOMING
CHAPTER 21-LET'S MAKE LOVE
CHAPTER 22-Miss BOSSY
CHAPTER 23- FAITH
CHAPTER 24 ~ A Night To Remember
SORRY
CHAPTER -25
CHAPTER 26
NOTES
CHAPTER 27 BUMPS
Chapter 28
CHANGES
Chapter 29 Chipku
DIGRESSION
Chapter 30 Knight
CHAPTER 31 CLAIM
CHAPTER 32 DESIRES

NOTE

3.8K 133 10
By Cara_Mi

Hello my Fav People,

This note is to inform you that I have updated my two other stories, so now I am back to focussing on this particular story. I know many of you are eagerly waiting for the update, but I want to request you to have a little patience as my mind is a little barren, now, ideas aren't flowing as they always do.
I know you are excited for the date because you feel they are going to consummate their love, but I want to tell you that I am not sure about my move. Last time I asked for opinion and it was a tie. Half of you want them to wait, while other half wants them to go ahead. I know I am going to disappoint either of the two groups, but that is how things are going to be.
I want to beg your pardon in advance for whatever MaNan do in the next update. I hope you will continue your support.

I have one more request. Please do read the poetry of my friend roygaurangi . She is a fresher and she needs your love and support to excel in her art. Be a little indulgent, if that's not too much on your part.

That's all for now.

#OKTHANKSBYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.5K 8
[EXTRACT]: Nandini was devastated after her dear efforts to make her company one of the top is wasted. She was at that point in life where everyone...
42.1K 3.1K 42
The big S. P. A.C.E. Academy in which everyone wants to study and every family dream of sending there child in that academy and finally Nandini Murth...
46.5K 2.2K 25
Love can change a rude person into joyful person. That like story is we r going to see. it is a love story between two people. this story is a cute n...
153K 7.9K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...