CHAPTER 24 ~ A Night To Remember

Manik's outfit

She stepped out on the terrace of mukti's house, as instructed, to wait for Manik. But to her surprise , he was already there, his back facing her, he staring the star filled sky. His shirt is transparent, giving Nandini , eyeful of his muscular back. He is here, Nandini. Sieze the day ! Show him, today , how much you love him and trust him!!

Possessed with this thought , she ran the distance and before he could turn, she encircled his torso from back, and pressed her cheek into his back. She could feel his body tensing for a moment before he recognises her touch.

" Nandini"he says and tries to look at her face but she is holding him, tightly.

" Hmmm" she says and he grins.

" Let me look at you" he urges.

"No...Thori der ase hi raho na ..Please" she requests and he concedes " ok" he holds her arms over his tummy and caresses it.

" Nandini...Happy birthday once again sweetheart! I wish tumhe duniya ki sari happiness Miley and tumhri har wish Puri ho"

"Thank you...But jab tum mere saath ho...Mujhe kuch aur Ni chahye"she said and kissed his back.

" You know this is not fair" he whined

" you are creating havoc on my senses and I am not even allowed to look at you"

" Manik...I am feeling shy" she confessed innocently and he could guess that she must be darkest shade of red.

" Why ? Why are you shy? Asa kya pehna h tumne? Let me atleast see...Na"

Hearing the plead in his voice, she loosened her hold on him and said ,nervously," tumne aaj tak mujhe hamesha western dresses mein dekha h...Toh I thought..." By now he had turned fully and was gawking at her, as a result she couldn't complete her sentence.

" Kya hua ? Achi Ni lag Rahi main??" When he didn't reply, her rants started in full flow " mujhe lag Raha tha ki ye saree mujh par achi Ni lag Rahi

" Kya hua ? Achi Ni lag Rahi main??" When he didn't reply, her rants started in full flow " mujhe lag Raha tha ki ye saree mujh par achi Ni lag Rahi...Maine Mukti Ko bola bhi...But dono Mukti and alia were adamant that I should"